请给我起个商业门牌号申请报告

求翻译下面一段话你好!我是跟你住在一栋楼的那个男孩.如果您有时间的话,我们可以在下个星期二晚上六点半左右一起吃一顿饭.我的妈妈还有爸爸可能跟我一起来.请告诉我您的门牌号.我想_百度作业帮
求翻译下面一段话你好!我是跟你住在一栋楼的那个男孩.如果您有时间的话,我们可以在下个星期二晚上六点半左右一起吃一顿饭.我的妈妈还有爸爸可能跟我一起来.请告诉我您的门牌号.我想
求翻译下面一段话你好!我是跟你住在一栋楼的那个男孩.如果您有时间的话,我们可以在下个星期二晚上六点半左右一起吃一顿饭.我的妈妈还有爸爸可能跟我一起来.请告诉我您的门牌号.我想您需要一个中文翻译,因为我们的英语说得都不好.菜可以让我的父母来买来烧.感谢您的邀请!
hello,I am the boy who live in the same building.If you have free time,we can have meal together at 6:30 pm in the next Tuesday night,my parents may come with me.please tell me your hours number,I think you need a translator of Chinese,because our English is not very good,my parents will prepare for the dishes,thanks for your invitation.
hello!i am the boy who is living in the same building with you.if you have any time,we can enjoy a dinner together with my parents at 6:30 PM,please tell me your doorplate number.i need a chinese translater as my poor english speaking.my parents can did all the dishes for us.thanks for your invitation.
I am the boy with you in one building. If you have time, we can eat a meal on next Tuesday evening about six thirty. My mom and dad may come with me. Please tell me your number. I think you need a Chinese translation, because our English is not good. Food can let my parents to buy to burn. Thank you for the invitation.
Hi! I am the boy who lives in the same buidling. If you have time, would you like to join us for dinner around 6:30 p.m. next Tuesday? My mom and daddy will come as well. Please tell me your house num...万方亮律师
[北京-北京]
房子还是你的房子,户口的问题找派出所咨询
吴京京律师
[北京-北京]
房子还是你的,户口问派出所。
吉安推荐律师
吉安民商法 吉安继承 吉安损害赔偿
&2005- 法律快车触屏版()弟弟弟媳是非农,妈和我媳妇是一个户口本,住在一起,一个门牌号,请问,政府能同意批给我房基地吗?_百度知道
弟弟弟媳是非农,妈和我媳妇是一个户口本,住在一起,一个门牌号,请问,政府能同意批给我房基地吗?
提问者采纳
你只要是吃农粮的就给啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
门牌号的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁公寓网太卡,想自己拉宽带,没有门牌号~就给我了一个座机号~想请问大家~能否用这个座机号拉宽带?_百度知道
公寓网太卡,想自己拉宽带,没有门牌号~就给我了一个座机号~想请问大家~能否用这个座机号拉宽带?
询了移动,联通。说拉不了,铁通都因为没有固定小区的门牌号,电信
提问者采纳
可以用座机号去查地址
请问怎么查?度娘也不知道。。。要不就是知道了也不告诉我。
没办法就只有打座机的客服让她给你查下,当时的开户信息喽
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
门牌号的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询