新西游记动画片歌曲游戏英文歌曲是啥名字

【音乐求助】 一个游戏视频,背景音乐的英文歌不知道什么名字..._音乐吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,604,106贴子:
【音乐求助】 一个游戏视频,背景音乐的英文歌不知道什么名字...收藏
爱好听英文歌的各位帮忙找找歌曲名字。谢谢大家!
没听过 ,路过求笼罩
歌曲:So Sick歌手:Ne-Yo Gotta change my answering machine Now that I'm alone Cuz right now it says that we Can't come to the phone And I know it makes no sense Cuz you walked out the door But it's the only way I hear your voice anymore (it's ridiculous) It's been months And for some reason I just (can't get over us) And I'm stronger then this (enough is enough) No more walkin round With my head down I'm so over being blue Cryin over you And I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing you were still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow So why can't I turn off the radio? Gotta fix that calender I have That's marked July 15th Because since there's no more you There's no more anniversary I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you And your memory And how every song reminds me Of what used to be That's the reason I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing you were still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow So why can't I turn off the radio? (Leave me alone) Leave me alone (Stupid love songs) Dont make me think about her smile Or having my first child Let it go Turning off the radio Cuz I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing she was still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow So why can't I turn off the radio? (why can't I turn off the radio?) Said I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing she was still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow So why can't I turn off the radio? (why can't I turn off the radio?) And I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishin you were still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow Why can't I turn off the radio? (why can't I turn off the radio?) Why can't I turn off the radio?
哈哈,真的找到了,谢谢谢谢你!!!
我也找歌。跪求这歌这是网站: 跪求大佛。跪求大神
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求游戏逆战里所有歌曲的名字,主要是英文歌曲,谢啦_百度知道
求游戏逆战里所有歌曲的名字,主要是英文歌曲,谢啦
所有的哦,不要说个英文就只说英文的哦
提问者采纳
day by day 我知道你要这歌, 对吧, 对就采纳
提问者评价
相关专业回答
冯行龙—逆生长
Ailee - No No No
Rita Ora - I will never let you down
T-ara - Just Now
这些是原来的
  1. Mr.taxi - 少女时代
  2. 听不到 - Namolla Family
  3. Game - boa
  4. the game - Motorhead
  5. Break down - 金贤重
  6. Still waiting - sum 41
  7. Over my head - Sum41
  8. She is my sin - nightwis...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他4条回答
Kelly Clarkson 的 What Doesn T Kill
安室娜美惠的《Let·s go!》
day by day
我知道你找这首
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁G联赛中间休息放的劲爆英文歌是什么名字?是游戏风云频道的!_百度知道
G联赛中间休息放的劲爆英文歌是什么名字?是游戏风云频道的!
我有更好的答案
我不知道什么游戏风云不过倒是知道一般被用来做背景音乐的是什么歌曲 she is my sin-夜愿 demo-夜愿 don't push me-夜愿 bye bye beautiful-夜愿 你可以先听听看是不是你想要的或者继续追问
休息放的?羊驼乐队的吗?through the fire and flamesdragon force的
Master passion greed
肯定是这首!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
游戏风云的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁游戏风云里播放的英文歌叫什么名字?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
游戏风云里播放的英文歌叫什么名字?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
一般游戏风云播放精彩回放时播出的那些英文歌曲叫什么名字?
提问者采纳
strong and strike The raising fighting spirit或着订花斥拘俪饺筹邪船矛sum41 - no reason 或者linkin park
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
游戏风云的相关知识
其他1条回答
还有你可能看不到,因为要注册个号的,快注册吧。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 新西游记的歌曲 的文章

更多推荐