sony bdp s1500bdp-s580蓝光wifi怎么用

Sony BDP-S580 3D Blu-Ray Player
Shop by categoryEnter your search keywordAll CategoriesHi ( to bid or buy)Notification
>>>Sony BDP-S580 3D Blu-Ray Player4.8average based on 49 ratings538410312010OUR TOP PICK$124.00+ $15.50 ShippingNewEstimated Dec. 10 - Dec. 17Sold by boco_saleMore options$58.27 Buy It NowFree shipping$76.27 Buy It NowFree shipping$79.99 Buy It Now$79.95 Buy It Now$79.99 0 bids$24.50 0 bids$23.50 5 bids4.849 ratings538410312010by satisfiedvery happy with item. I have to make some adjustment because of the age of my TV but item works just as statedby Hollywood cripples component video outputsIf your purchase is based on the need for component video outputs do not buy this BluRay Sony BDP-S580 player (2012 model year).
Even though this unit has the component video outputs they will only output a 480i signal not high definition.&br>The Sony BDP-S570 is the last model year (2011) with component video outputs with a high definition signal.&br>Due to Hollywood component video outputs are now banned from Blu ray players or if they have them the high definition signal is disabled.&br>It's unfortunate that Sony does not disclose this in their product description.
It's only described in the manual.by I highly recomend this player.I'm watching TV in my bedroom! No wires to run and the list of shows under the VIDEO tab is HUGE!&br>&br>I can wifi to my shared music on my computer as well. The Blu-Ray quality is top of the line, just what you would expect from Sony. Hang an LCD monitor over your bed like I did and fall to sleep to your favorites on Pandora or watch videos from You Tube, Break, netflix, or rent a movie from Amazon, or any of the many sources available from the internet these days. Make absolutly sure it has the wifi built in or comes with the usb wifi dongle.by Very satisifiedEverything I expected to be. Hooked right up to wifi and optical to my sound system. Surround is fantastic. My previous player is 10 years old. No issues. Downloaded 2 software updates. It has Netflix, Pandora, and Slacker. Again no issues hooking up. Plays blu ray and regular dvds perfectlyby Joel 1Already had two, thought I would get another to make operation easier on the entire family regardless of what location they are in the house. Works great, easy to use.Explore MoreView previousPublished By:Published By:Published By:Published By:Published By:View nextAdditional site navigationCopyright (C)
eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. , ,Sony BDP-S580 3D Blu-Ray Player
Shop by categoryEnter your search keywordAll CategoriesHi ( to bid or buy)Notification
>>>Sony BDP-S580 3D Blu-Ray Player4.8average based on 49 ratings538410312010OUR TOP PICK$124.00+ $15.50 ShippingNewEstimated Dec. 10 - Dec. 17Sold by boco_saleMore options$58.27 Buy It NowFree shipping$76.27 Buy It NowFree shipping$79.99 Buy It Now$79.95 Buy It Now$79.99 0 bids$24.50 0 bids$23.50 5 bids4.849 ratings538410312010by satisfiedvery happy with item. I have to make some adjustment because of the age of my TV but item works just as statedby Hollywood cripples component video outputsIf your purchase is based on the need for component video outputs do not buy this BluRay Sony BDP-S580 player (2012 model year).
Even though this unit has the component video outputs they will only output a 480i signal not high definition.&br>The Sony BDP-S570 is the last model year (2011) with component video outputs with a high definition signal.&br>Due to Hollywood component video outputs are now banned from Blu ray players or if they have them the high definition signal is disabled.&br>It's unfortunate that Sony does not disclose this in their product description.
It's only described in the manual.by I highly recomend this player.I'm watching TV in my bedroom! No wires to run and the list of shows under the VIDEO tab is HUGE!&br>&br>I can wifi to my shared music on my computer as well. The Blu-Ray quality is top of the line, just what you would expect from Sony. Hang an LCD monitor over your bed like I did and fall to sleep to your favorites on Pandora or watch videos from You Tube, Break, netflix, or rent a movie from Amazon, or any of the many sources available from the internet these days. Make absolutly sure it has the wifi built in or comes with the usb wifi dongle.by Very satisifiedEverything I expected to be. Hooked right up to wifi and optical to my sound system. Surround is fantastic. My previous player is 10 years old. No issues. Downloaded 2 software updates. It has Netflix, Pandora, and Slacker. Again no issues hooking up. Plays blu ray and regular dvds perfectlyby Joel 1Already had two, thought I would get another to make operation easier on the entire family regardless of what location they are in the house. Works great, easy to use.Explore MoreView previousPublished By:Published By:Published By:Published By:Published By:View nextAdditional site navigationCopyright (C)
eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. , ,Sony BDP-BX58 3D Blu-Ray Player
>>>Sony BDP-BX58 3D Blu-Ray Player4.7average based on 128 ratings5100422322212Easy to useGood image qualityWell designedOUR TOP PICK$69.95UsedSold by zkarloMore options$59.99 Buy It Now$69.99 Buy It NowFree shipping$68.00 Buy It NowFree shipping$98.00 Buy It NowFree shipping$80.00 Buy It NowFree shipping$23.49 5 bids$50.00 0 bids4.7128 ratings5100422322212Easy to useGood image qualityWell designedby If you have an online service (ie. hulu, netflix etc.) this is a MUST HAVETruly exceptional.
I have a large sony led and a large lcd and the blu ray quality is amazing.&br>&br>The controls are inter-linked (the two devices communicate well together).
Turning on the blu ray automatically turns on the tv and tunes the correct hdmi slot.
The response is very very fast when changing sources or channels.
Sound quality and video is absolutely amazing.
Unbelieveable Dynamic Range, Clarity, Frequency response, color, and resolution.&br>&br>Then you get the internet package options.
Many channels and programs are available right out of the box.
Right away I found two sets of 30 programs for Photoshop training, but the types of programs are quite varied (medical, kids, music videos, educational, NPR, lots of stuff)&br>&br>Now we get to the added convenience of having a built in netflix, hulu, etc. box built in to your television assembly.
Set up should go quickly.
Just plug in the hdmi cord to the television and plug in the blu ray unit and follow the instructions on the screen.
If you are using a wired connection you will have to plug in the LAN cable.&br>&br>The range of the remote control is very good.
The remote also has lots of very easy to understand features.
I bought several of these and my 6 year old
set up one and was watching toy story 3 in about 10-15 minutes.
There was an existing Netflix account but there was also an optional blu ray online update for the unit. Grandma (97 but still pretty sharp) set up her own with no dificulty.
Again there was an existing netflix account but the blu ray will walk you through setting up an account with any service provider.&br>This is a very sleek and modern design and it is small so it tucks away nicely.&br>&br>If you use netflix, hulu, youtube, or any of the other major internet video suppliers you will love this unit.
Simple, powerful and very high quality, especially for the price.by Excellent product, great price, highly recommendedI bought this product to match my Sony flatscreen TV. I love it. Compared to the prices of similar products in any store I got an excellent deal. Picture quality is great and with the apps it makes it an even better buy. I highly recommend this product!by Es una buena adquisiciónEs un excelente producto en imagen y sonido . Facil de manejar y de utilizar sus variadas funciones.by Muy buena experiencia con el producto. Buena relación costo productoExcelente, rápido envio. Completa ?a caja del producto&br>Altamente recomendado&br>Muy buena experiencia con el producto. Buena relación costo productoby Best Deal So Far This Year :)I got a great deal on this player, it had a small dent in the case, so other bidders backed away from it I guess, that is the only reason I can think of that I got it at such a ridiculously low price. The dent had no effect on the operation of the player, sure it was a little ugly, but no one ever sees it in my home entertainment setup and outside of the dent it is a really sweet piece of equipment, the picture quality is outstanding. It was a snap to setup, in only a few minutes I had the WI-Fi connected to my home network and was streaming movies from Netflix, Hulu, and allot of other internet television offerings. This player is 3D ready so when I get my 3D TV, probably a dent and ding special too, I'll be all set to watch it without having to buy another player because this player is 3D ready out of the box. Sony invented blu ray technology and nobody does it better. I love this player and would buy it again in an instant. I highly recommend this player and Sony products in general, they are dependable and trouble free for the most part, at least that has been my experience.Explore MoreView previousPublished By:Published By:Published By:Published By:Published By:View nextAdditional site navigationCopyright (C)
eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. , ,}

我要回帖

更多关于 sony bdp s6200 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信