infinix是什么品牌note2是什么

Infinix Hot 2 (X510) Review + Full Specification
Posted on the 03 September 2015
Infinix Hot 2 (X510) is the latest device rocking the mobile market. As you already know, The Infinix Hot 2 (X510) is the first phone in Africa to run on the Android One, 5.1 (Lollipop) OS and also featured on the .
Okay!!! I have finally completed my testing phase of the Infinix Hot 2 (X510) phone and I must confess that I did love the gaming and multi-tasking experience among others.
Must Read:
After 1 week of playing with the phone here is what I can say about it 😉
Infinix Hot 2 X510 Review And Specs
Infinix Hot 2 X510 is a budget-friendly smart phone with a "5 inch HD display" that runs on the Android One platform. It comes with 2GB ram and a 16GB ROM (expandable to 32 GB) to make your mobile experience exciting...
With such space, you can install as many apps as you want without affecting the speed or performance of your phone.
Battery life
After playing with the battery for the period, this is what I
Infinix Hot 2 comes with 2200 mAh battery that can last you up to five hours of intensive game playing and last you a whole day for making calls, taking selfies and other light weight usages.
The Hot 2 has 8 megapixels back and 2 megapixels front to make your selfies and pictures clear and well presentable.
Aside that, it also comes with cool effects that you might not find anywhere else 😉
Multi-tasking
I had to test this one out to see if the rumor is true.
Must Read:
I love listening to music when I play games and many of the devices I have used do stop the music while the game is on. That always happens when you are using too much memory, but when I tried it on the Infinix Hot 2, I was able to play my music while playing Asphalt 8 car racing for 5 hours without the music auto stopping.
You can also be playing games and accessing other apps without any of the apps or games restarting.
Okay! With the features that come with the phone, I thought it would be sold for 30,000. But guess what, the phone is actually being sold at Jumia Ecommerce Store for 19,500.
Now that is called cheap my brother
Infinix Hot 2 X510 Specifications
Below are the full specifications of the Infinix Hot 2 X510
Back to you
What do you think about the Infinix Hot 2 X510? Did I miss anything out? Please do drop your comments by using the comment box below.
Must Read: Step by Step Guide on How to Reset your Firefox to its Default Do you have any comments, questions and thoughts you'd love to share with us? Please do use the comment box below to drop them.
Remember that your comments, questions, and thoughts are highly welcomed and most appreciated.
Was the post good enough? Why not share it with your friends on all your social networks so they can have a choice. Who knows, they might find it interesting and rewarding.
Do not forget to subscribe to our feed for your latest update on the go.
These articles might interest you :
As Humai’s CEO, Josh Bocanegra, told Popular Science, the company’s plan is to basically upload the human consciousness into a robot body. Pretty much like in...
The 02 December 2015
& Nrjperera
So you just bought a new phone. The phone is high tech, has all the gadgets and apps you need, and is sleek and cool. Once you get over just how awesome your ne...
The 01 December 2015
& Praveen Dilip
Let me ask you one question. Which is the most used app on your smartphone? Chances are, it is a social networking and/or free messaging app. Some of these...
The 30 November 2015
& Jyoti Arora
Microsoft today announced the launch of Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL, the first Lumia phones to come pre-loaded with Windows 10, in India.
The 30 November 2015
& Devender Singh
What is PageCloud?Page Cloud is web design software for dummies, and provides a What You See is What You Get (WYSWYG) editor for making all sorts of creative...
The 29 November 2015
& Praveen Dilip
Social networking and free messaging apps are one of the most downloaded and used apps on smartphones. Some of these apps enjoy huge popularity. Creating anothe...
The 28 November 2015
& Jyoti Arora
The Consumer Technology Association (CTA) parent company of the giant electronic show, CES which is held every January in Las Vegas, has dropped its 2...
The 27 November 2015
& Worldwide
Nice Feature
[URL=""]Droid4apk[/URL]
Thanks man for share it
Android blog
About the author
18961 shares
Author's Latest Articles
Paperblog Hot Topics
COMMUNITY TECH
2331874 pt
1495089 pt
remember me闽南游戏官方免费下载
更新时间:
下载:681次
平台:Android
infinix x570闽南游戏官方免费下载
九游提供官方免费下载游戏,在九游小编比较喜欢的是分类很细,可以轻松快捷的找到喜欢的游戏,而且还有游戏的相关新闻,这能让特别喜欢某个游戏的朋友能更好的了解到第一手资讯。还有提供玩家论坛,这是小编泡的最多的地方,这里有很多大神之间的交流,小编也能学得一二手秘籍,分享。
请选择品牌
请选择机型x570
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新infinixinfinix x570下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的闽南游戏攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
闽南人自己的游戏,史上第一款为闽南人民量身定做的手机网络游戏--“”,让您随时随地都可以和好友畅玩闽南斗地主、三公、决战、二人麻将... 丰富的奖品兑换系统 丰富奖品等您来拿,各类充值卡、无线上网卡、小米2代、三星NOTE2等名牌手机等各种实用奖品您来换取。 ? 特色加棒功能 农民也可以享受到地主的待遇,让农民能翻身做主。 ? 滑动选牌,自动判断可以出牌型。 滑动一片区域系统可以自动帮您判断是否有顺子。 ? 公平游戏,杜绝作弊 使用最先进的放作弊系统,自动匹配玩家。输赢全看技术,杜绝恶意刷分。 ? 特色方言版本 原滋原味的地方语音发音,让您在游戏中感受到中国地方特色方言的魅力
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了闽南游戏官方免费下载的用户还看了:
关于infinix x570
专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
x570的分辨率为720*1280,是infinix生产的一款触屏手机。infinix x570手机用户可通过九游下载。infinix zero 2 X509手机壳 X509透明软
&1.5 - &1.7
微信二维码
该商品尚不支持在线交易,建议选购支持的商品。若您直接向卖家转账付款,可能存在资金风险。
暂无炫铺分类
公司名称:广州基诺数码科技有限公司
:李监秋&经理
联系方式:010- (专属客服:屈佳)
留下联系方式,专业采购团队帮你找货
采购数量:
手机号码:
采购说明:
剩余输入字数(500)
成功提交询价单,请等待供应商报价
品牌:中性
款式:后盖式
风格:英伦风
流行元素:纯色
工艺:注塑/注射
颜色:透明,透灰,透紫,透蓝,透粉
型号:INFINIX ZERO 2 X509
&&买家须知&一:关于订货&1、购买前请先看清购物说明,包括产品颜色、材质、尺寸等所有的信息。一旦拍下,就表示接受。有问题请及时跟卖家咨询,确认对产品都了解后,没有异议再付款比较妥当,以免产生不必要的误会。&2、因为拍摄受诸多因素的影响:显示器的分辨率及亮度的不同,会存在一定的色差,完全不能接受任何色差的买家请慎重考虑。拍下就已默认可以接受存在一定的色差&二、关于质量问题&1、网络交易,诚信为王,作为巴巴的战略合作伙伴,我们对产品严格把控,所有产品出货前均会经过我们的QC按AQL仓管二次检验,确保产品到您手中的产品是合格产品,请您在收到产品后尽快确认,万一产品出现产品质量出现问题,请提供实物图片证据,并在收到货48小时内反馈,超过48小时概不处理&三、关于收取签收包裹&&1、所有产品收到后,请检查封条是否开启,确认货物无误后,再签收。有相关规定,签收之后卖家责任完成。如果有运输中出现的问题,请拒签,然后请第一时间跟卖家联系。我司人员会跟快递公司交涉索赔。&2、货物收到后,如确有质量问题,或发货有误,收到货后请立即联系客服,请不要做任何影响再次销售的举动。确属质量问题或发货错误,可以协商退货或退款。但遇到任何问题请首先及时与我们联系,请不要随意给中评和差评,否则视为自动放弃售后服务哦。&四、加工订单&1、我司生产的产品都是内部质量控制情况下发货。操作员工100%全检,品检QC按AQL进行抽检.一般生产周期是材料到位生产周期3-4天内出货。如有发现质量问题,请第一时间告知,并照片告知我方可换货补数。如果运输防护不当导致质量问题可拒绝收货,我们会负责跟快递公司交涉索赔。(订货详情请联系客服说明)
慧聪网厂家广州基诺数码科技有限公司为您提供infinix zero 2 X509手机壳 X509透明软的详细产品价格、产品图片等产品介绍信息,您可以直接联系厂家获取infinix zero 2 X509手机壳 X509透明软的具体资料,联系时请说明是在慧聪网看到的。
店内热门商品
同类商品推荐
我的浏览记录
infinix zero 2 X509手机壳 X509透明软相关资源
手机保护套相关热门专题
您在慧聪网上采购商品属于商业贸易行为。以上所展示的信息由卖家自行提供,内容的真实性、准确性和合法性由发布卖家负责,请意识到互联网交易中的风险是客观存在的。推荐使用,保障您的交易安全!
成功加入采购单!
当前采购单共3种货品
成功加入采购单!
当前采购单共3种货品
不能购买自己发布的产品!
选中货品中含失效货品,无法完成下单,可能是:
1.货品库存不足
2.货品已过期,或被卖家删除
3.货品不支持在线交易}

我要回帖

更多关于 infinix是什么品牌 的文章

更多推荐