中英文网络购物评价语篇对比分析
||暂无简介
中国最大最早的专业内容网站|
总评分0.0|
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
你可能喜欢英语作文,假如你是李华.谈谈对网络用语的看法,写一篇演讲稿 100字作右.好了追加50_百度作业帮
英语作文,假如你是李华.谈谈对网络用语的看法,写一篇演讲稿 100字作右.好了追加50
英语作文,假如你是李华.谈谈对网络用语的看法,写一篇演讲稿 100字作右.好了追加50
In today's society,network has been very popular.
almost all the adults working with computer and spend his spare time on
network,even for the students who has strong curiosity.we wound like to make friends when we are growing,and the more ,the better.the network just provides us an opportunity.
in my mind,make friends online wound be a good chance to make things simple and quick.at first,network is a wild world,and it is regardless of location,so we can make friends with
who live far away our home.the second,we can free to talk anything we want to , it is fast online,and there is no limit on the weather or something else.the third,we can use network to help ourselves to improve learning.when we outside the classroom,there are no teachers or classmates to ask questions,it is time to ask friends who online
for help. at last, we also can solve the prombles for others and exchange our mind by this way.
as i mentioned above,make friends online undoubtedly is a good way to help us and others.
·····李华自己会写·····英语作文50字带翻译-网络用语
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《英语作文50字带翻译-网络用语》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。 Should Internet Slang Be Prohibited?  At present, Internet Slang, such as “GG, MM, Xia Mi”, has become popular among the teenagers.  There are different opinions on Internet Slang. Some students think Internet Slang is vivid, fashionable and full of humor and intelligence. Besides, it makes chatting on the Internet quicker.  However, some other students think Internet Slang lacks depth of thought and is too simple. Also, it is hard to understand and not accepted by most people. The words sometimes might make people confused, even resulting in misunderstanding.  Every coin has two sides. In my opinion, living in the Information Age, if we don’t know the Internet Slang, we seem to fall behind the times. It will be OK as long as these terms are used correctly in proper situations.应该禁止上网的俚语吗?目前,互联网的俚语,如“GG,MM,夏弥”,已成为深受广大青少年。互联网俚语有不同的看法。一些学生认为网络俚语是生动、时尚、充满幽默和智慧的。此外,它使网上聊天更快。然而,一些其他学生认为网络俚语缺乏思想深度,而且过于简单。也很难理解和不被大多数人接受。这句话有时会使人迷惑,甚至导致误解。每个硬币都有两面。在我看来,生活在信息时代,如果我们不懂网络俚语,我们似乎落后于时代。只要这些术语在正确的情况下正确使用,就可以了。英语作文帮
下载翻译插件请选择您当前的浏览器,下载对应的插件:其他浏览器正在火热开发中...双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中...Possible version : On the Internet&The Internet is playing a more and more important part in our daily life。On the net ,we can learn news both at home and abroad and all kinds of other information as well 。We can also send messages by e-mail ,make phone calls ,go to net school,read various kinds of books and learn foreign languages by ourselves。Besides,we can enjoy music,watch sports matches and play chess or cards。On the net,we can even do shopping,have a chat with others and make friends with them 。In a word ,the Internet has made our life more colorful。这是一篇提纲类作文,动笔前,一定要认真分析要点,理解要点要表达的含义,不能遗漏要点,跑题偏题。我们需要用正确的英语把给出的要点表达出来.本作文中给出的要点比较具体,故需要准确表达.写作时注意准确运用时态,上下文意思连贯,符合逻辑关系,尽量使用自己熟悉的单词句式,平时除了加强词汇积累,写作联系以外,还可以适当记忆一些类似的范文,这样在考试中可以起到事半功倍的效果。,同时也要注意使用高级词汇和高级句型使文章显得更有档次。特别注意在选择句式时要赋予变化。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
妙笔生花目前,甲型流感(H1N1)在世界范围内传播很迅速,人们也很恐慌、害怕,根据下面的提示,以How Do We Keep Healthy为题,写一篇短文。’(80词左右)参考词汇:wash hands,open the windows,keep clean,public places.healthy food,do more exercise,enough sleep,keep happy,had better see the doctor
广西一所学校新校规禁止男女同学在教室或走廊等地单独交谈。就此事,你班进行一场激烈的讨论,有人赞成,有人反对。请你根据下表写一篇报道,介绍讨论情况,并发表你的个人观点。意见赞成反对你的看法&理由1.&&&&&&学生应将精力集中在学习上,而不应与异性交往过密。这是学校对家长和学生负责的做法。2.&&&&&&年轻人不够成熟,自控力差,容易犯一些让自己后悔的愚蠢错误。1.&&&&&&这个校规很荒唐。它并不会真正阻止学生谈恋爱。学校家长如果干涉过多,反而会适得其反。2.&&&&&&新校规会让男女生交往时不自然,造成不必要的紧张,这种紧张甚至会影响将来的社交生活。&……主意:1.内容应包括以上要点,但不要逐字翻译; 2.文章开头已经写好,不计入总词数; 3.词数:150词左右。 4.参考词汇:socialize: v. 交往&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& social: adj.社交的&adolescence: n. 青少年时期,青春期&& interfere: v.干涉
请根据以下的任务说明和写作要求,以We Cannot Do without Gratitude 为题写一篇150字左右的英语短文,在校园英文小报上的Hot Topic栏目发表。[任务说明]“感激”是每个人都应该懂得的一种待人接物的态度。请认真阅读下面的短文,然后完成以下写作任务。1.概括故事的内容要点,以此引入话题,该部分的词数大约30;2.就“感激”这个主题发表你的看法,至少包含以下内容要点: 1)什么是感激(gratitude)? 2)感激的表现方式。 3)表达感激最重要在于真诚(sincere)。 4)故事的启示和你的结论。[写作要求] 1.你可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不要抄袭阅读材料中的句子。2.短文的开头已给出,不计入所限字数。短文开头: The other day I read a story which is about …[阅读材料]As I got into a taxi one afternoon, the driver was very angry about something that had happened to him earlier that day. Here’s how he told the story:“One of my fares (旅客) left a wallet in my cab this morning. Nearly three hundred dollars in it. I spent more than an hour trying to trace the guy. Finally I found him at his hotel. He took the wallet without a word and glared at me as though I’d meant to steal it.”“He didn’t give you a reward?” I asked.“Not a cent. But it wasn’t the money I wanted,” he fumbled, then exploded, “If the guy had only said something…”Why was the driver so upset? All he wanted was something simple, but even more valuable than money: to be thanked for his efforts. In short, what he wanted, what he needed but did not get, was a little bit of gratitude.
假设你是王明,本周是你们学校“环境保护宣传周”,请根据下列提示的要点,为宣传栏写引言,介绍保护珍稀动物的必要性。[写作内容] 1.动物是人类亲密的朋友,尤其是珍稀动物的存在使整个世界变得丰富多彩; 2.最近听到甚至动物园里的珍稀动物都遭到人为伤害,深表震惊。事件的发生源于有些人对保护动物认识不够及对动物漠不关心; 3.牢记保护珍稀动物是我们每个人的职责,我们应学习宣传(publicize)其意义,并采取积极有效措施。[写作要求] 1.请根据以上提示内容写一篇短文,只能使用5个句子表达全部内容; 2.第一句已给出,不计入总句数。[评分标准]句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。 Animals are our friends.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(2009.四川卷)书面表达(满分35分)假设你是李华。你的外国笔友Jane打算于七月来中国,特来信了解中国人的社交习俗。请你用英语回一封信,从以下几个方面作具体介绍。1.&&&&&&&&页面时的问候方式;2.&&&&&&&&对毛病伯回答方式;3.&&&&&&&&接收礼物时的回应方式;4.&&&&&&&&餐宴礼节。注意:1.&&&&&&&&词数100左右,信的开头和结束语已为你写好(不计入总词数)。2.&&&&&&&&可根据内容要点适当增加细节,使行文连贯。Dear Jane,Glad to hear from you and you’re welcome to China in July.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I hope what’s mentioned above might be helpful and wish you a good journey.
题型:写作题
The Elephant and the FlyAn elephant was standing and picking leaves from a tree. A small fly came,flying and buzzing (嗡嗡叫) near his ear. The elephant waved it away with his long ears. Then the fly came again, and the elephant waved it away once more.This was repeated several times. Then the elephant asked the fly, “Why are you so restless and noisy? Why can’t you stay for a while in one place? ”The fly answered, “I am attracted to whatever I see, hear or smell. My five senses pull me constantly in all directions and I cannot resist them.What is your secret? How can you stay so calm and still?”The elephant stopped eating and said, “My five senses do not rule my attention. Whatever I do, I get involved in it. Now that I am eating, I am completely absorbed in eating. In this way I can enjoy my food and chew it better. I rule and control my attention, and not the other way around. So when you are in charge of your five senses and attention, your mind will become calm, too.”【写作内容】1、以约30个词概括短文的内容;2、然后以约120个词就“专注”这一主题发表你的看法,并包括以下要点:(1)看完故事后的感受及启发;(2)描述一段你或他人因受太多干扰而使学习、生活或工作受到影响的不愉快经历;(3)你打算在高三这一年里如何保持专注、专心。1、在作文中可以使用自己亲身的经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2、作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
环境恶化直接或间接地影响到我们每个人的生活质量,某英文报社将举行一次英文作文竞赛,呼吁人们保护环境,提出有效的保护措施。请以下面的内容为参考,写一篇文章投稿。1. 不要乱扔垃圾,应该保持环境清洁;3. 植树造林,保护环境;4. 保护海洋,禁止过度捕鱼;5. 充分利用自然资源。注意:1. 词数:100左右。开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;2. 内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。Nowadays, pollution is getting worse and worse.
书面表达(共两个写作任务, 满分35分)(原创)写作一 (满分15分)请结合材料,按要求用英文写作。 China is considered the world’s largest tobacco producer and consumer. Smoking remains a common scene in some public places.要求: (1)就此材料发表你的看法;(2)紧扣材料,有明确的观点;(3)词数不少于60;(4)在答题卡上作答。}

我要回帖

更多关于 运动会加油稿50字左右 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信