All Rights Reserved
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"&
&a href="javascript:void(0);"&
&span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"&
&a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《》剧集:
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制韩服剑灵第一剑士 Soul2100分PVP教学里最后一首歌曲叫什么名字_百度知道
韩服剑灵第一剑士 Soul2100分PVP教学里最后一首歌曲叫什么名字
我有更好的答案
你说的是soulasuna的视频么?第三首是乌龟,davachi的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
剑灵的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁偷拍盗摄影音先锋 色情_看好逼色综合网_乱伦强奸片影音先铎_综合爱爱图
当前位置: >韩服剑灵第一剑士 Soul2100分PVP教学里面3分40秒的韩国歌曲叫什么 求大神_百度知道
韩服剑灵第一剑士 Soul2100分PVP教学里面3分40秒的韩国歌曲叫什么 求大神
com/pvp/169177://bns://bns.tgbus.shtml" target="_blank">/pvp/169177<a href="http
提问者采纳
&#51456;&#47532;&#51109;&#53944;&#54805;&#49828lyn - 玻璃心脏<file fsid="" link="/share/link. &#50857; Of &#48708;)(玻璃心脏)?shareid=&uk=" name="Lyn - &#50976;( &#49900
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
剑灵的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Recommended
Blade and Soul China : A New Game Booster, special packages, I achieve less than 40ms! &3
posted at Nov 09,
Hi guys, how's your weekend? I was pleasantly surprise to find a Game Booster that worked better than Xunyou. I was unhappy with the ping I received from Xunyou and decided to ask my friends for alternatives before I stumble upon Xunlei 迅雷. Xunlei is a neat little booster that is able to give me a stablise ping of 50ms or less even on a weekend. In short, it works better for me and cost only a fraction of what I am paying for Xunyou. (Payment is also much more convenient, read on to find out more)
1. Account&Registration
Once you are there, you will see this page.
Click on "Register" to create an account. Like Xunyou, Xunlei also provides a 4 day free membership trial for new registrants.
Click on the Green Button to download the Game Booster.
Fill up the respective fields and you will receive an activation email. Note: Hotmail is not supported here so please register using your gmail or other emails.
2. Setting up the&Game Booster
Once you have completed your registration, install the Game Booster and patch it. The Game Booster will prompt you to restart your system after the patch&to register the updates.&
Click on the link indicated to select your game aka Blade and Soul China.
Click on the mouse icon to manually select the game.
Click on the IJKL tab and select "剑灵“
Finally select your Server and Sub Server you wish to accelerate.
After you complete all the above&procedures, you should be able to see your current ping at the bottom right hand corner of your window. This is your in game ping, please ignore what you see on the BNS Game Launcher as that is inaccurate. I tried using Xunlei to boost the rest of the servers and all&my recorded ping&are around&40ms! *_*
3. Topping Up Your Xunlei Account
Topping up is very easy, I recommend , a 3rd party provider&from South East Asia where&all Service Officers&communicate in English.&(). What we are going to purchase is a Xunlei Points Card.&There is a "Chat with us" window where you talk to a real person on the other end. Customer service is prompt and friendly so communication should be a breeze. You will need to setup an account before you can use their services.
**Note : They do not accept paypal for this transaction&(although its one of the options) but they accept all major credit cards, Mastercards and VISAs. ** After you complete your payment, you will need to present your Order Number to the Service Officer who will verify your purchase. Once that is done, you want to copy down Xunlei&Card's Number and Pin.
Make sure you are logged in&to your Xunlei account and then enter&the Card Number and Pin to complete your top up.
You can check the total Xunlei Points in your account by clicking on "我的账户" aka My Account.
4. Buying Xunlei Packages
You are required to log in to spend your points here.
I have just purchased the 3 months Xunlei package. This package costs $14 USD and comes with free 10Q Points! Top up your Game Booster and get free BNS cash points! Anyway remember to&check that page occasionally&to see what are the different packages available.
To collect the promotional 10Q Points, click on the blue link below in the image
Next you will see a pop up window that prompts you to enter your QQ number and your contact number. Its alright to use foreign number for the contact number fields. After that login in to your QQ account in
and you are done!
A Screenshot of my Xunlei Game Booster in action. 40ms ping is definitely very fun~!
Alright hope that was a useful alternative for players who are having problems with Xunyou. I also realised that this Xunlei Game Booster runs a lot smoother than Xunyou. If I find any new boosters that is useful, I will recommend to you guys.&Time to rest now, take care and I will see you soon! =)
Guides Center
The Latest News of Blade and Soul China:
**Hot Topic**
For more 2.0 Updates for Blade and Soul China, please see below:
1) System:
()--------- +
2) Instance: ---------
Bookmark and share to your friends
From your drive
From a URL
avaible with jpg, gif, png under 2M
Input the video webpage URL from mmosite,youtube,vimeo,break,yahoo or collegehumor.
Hot Articles Weekly
&comments& By&
&comments& By&
Relevant Entries
9 comments
0 comments
4 comments
4 comments
13 comments
Drag the image to see more. Click the image to return.}

我要回帖

更多关于 soulaiwang 的文章