in an odin flashable tar
for anyone that &shabbypenguin3 i really need to stop
reading through these
kinds of threads. &shabbypenguin2 (quote) will soon post the
root patch also do join
our new Grand2 &balliboxer
XDA Features
Top Forum Discussions
how to root samsung galaxy grand 2 sm-g7102 (pre rooted link Added on 1st Page)
FINALLY PRE ROOTED FIRMWARE MADE BY BALLIBOXER.. THNX TO HIM..
HERE IS THE THREAD LINK.. DOWNLOAD IT, LEAVE FEEDBACK AND ALSO LEAVE THNX FOR HIM FOR HIS HARD WORK
Sponsor Content
Philadelphia, PA
My Devices: ,
Originally Posted by Rakesh251
Dear xda member and devloper.. Please any one provide me how to root grand 2 sm-g7102 ... I searching in google but didnt find any working process.. I am happy if some one help me waiting
To do so, you need to keep all the precautions in mind! First of all, you'll have to take a FULL BACKUP of your device using CWM so that if you happen to brick it, you can retrieve it back!!
Read this detailed webpage and do EXACTLY as shown dude!
All the best for that!
Originally Posted by Adnan 1O1
To do so, you need to keep all the precautions in mind! First of all, you'll have to take a FULL BACKUP of your device using CWM so that if you happen to brick it, you can retrieve it back!!
Read this detailed webpage and do EXACTLY as shown dude!
All the best for that!
not working i already tired that process
please any developer help me.. I am requst you all of bczz of there are not a single root or cwm recovery thread made in xda or any other forum.. I just want to root my device
My Devices: , , , ,
soon will have cwm recovery for grand 2
Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by balliboxer
soon will have cwm recovery for grand 2
Yaa bro I know.. but I just want root my grand 2 should be rooted.. I tried 3-4 rooting process but didn't get succeeded. .. please you have grand 2 root process then tell me
My Devices: , , , ,
i bought grand 2 a day before. Soon will sync cwm with source and make a root soon
kingo android root
use KINGO ANDROID ROOT search it on google you will find it in a sec
Originally Posted by jimkarageo
use KINGO ANDROID ROOT search it on google you will find it in a sec
already tried this process of root today.. but its not working. means didnt get root after the process.. any universal root process which working any almost all device? ? oneclick root app also not working
did you enable usb debbuging?
My Devices: ,
I see.. The galaxy grand 2 is a new release in the market, so absolutely it'll take a few months for the WORKING root method to show up! Also ensure you have ALL the drivers installed and have ENABLED USB debugging in the developer menu in the settings!
Reply if this helps... Looking for more methods!
Sent from my Micromax A116 using xda app-developers app
Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Search this Thread:
Linear Mode
-- XDA Classic
-- XDA 2010
-- XDA 2013
---- XDA 2013 Beta - 1024
-- XDA 2015
---- 2015 - Dark Theme
');}else if(xda_ad_choice=="sortable"){document.write('\x3Cscript src="//tags-cdn.deployads.com/a/xda-developers.com.js" async >\x3C/script>');document.write('');(deployads=window.deployads||[]).push({});}}
We're Social三星Grand2 SM-G7102刷机包rom线刷包(含Root权限)固件ZTUANL1
三星Grand2 SM-G7102刷机包rom线刷包(含Root权限)固件ZTUANL1
15:40:50&&&来源:安卓软件园&&&作者:辉辉 点击:0
&&&&分享到:
最新官方优化流畅系统救砖包如果手机变砖也可以刷机三星GALAXY&Grand2&SM-G7102刷机包rom线刷包(含Root权限)固件G7102ZTUANL1推荐使用(安卓软件园刷机精灵),内置了数万ROM刷机包一键在线刷机。覆盖99%机型可以刷机。推荐以下原官方刷机包稳定优化版已经获取ROOT权限了,您的手机您做主。下面提供多个版本ROM下载:请选择对应的机型和刷机包。三星G7102中国台湾(BRI)台版固件G7102ZTUANL1安卓4.3线刷包Rom网盘下载:三星G7102刷机教程方法:步骤1.手机设置打开USB调试(设置-应用程序(或开发人员选项)-USB调试&打钩)步骤2.使用刷机工具刷机,下载下面的刷机工具电脑上安装并且连接手机。(安卓软件园刷机精灵)下载:百度云盘:下载ROM包+刷机教程没有ROM包可直接在(安卓软件园刷机精灵)ROM市场上下载ROM直接线刷刷系统。1:选择线刷包:2:选择手机品牌和机型,就可以显示出相关ROM包和版本。(手机连接电脑会自动匹配刷机包)选择好机型还可以选择手机系统版本和规格然后就可以挑选ROM直接点击下载就就可以,下载完ROM以后解包可以找到包含刷机包+教程+刷机工具哦。
软件下载和使用方法进入:&
打赏支持本站
最新刷机包
最新推荐资讯热门刷机教程
刷机包下载}

我要回帖

更多关于 三星一键root权限 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信