lg gizmopal 小米2s什么时候上市的

LG GizmoPal 2 Verizon Wireless: Kid-Friendly GPS Wearable | LG USA
To properly experience
website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE9 or greater).
website utilizes responsive design to provide convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. In order to get the best possible experience
website please follow below instructions.
If you’re using Internet Explorer 8 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE9 or greater).
If you’re using Internet Explorer 9 and higher, turn off your Internet Explorer browser’s “Compatibility View settings” by following steps below:
Right click at the top of your browser and make sure the “Menu Bar” option is selected
Select “Tools” from the menu bar and then select “Compatibility View settings”
In the pop-up menu uncheck all three boxes and click “Close”
Your browser window will automatically refresh and you’ll be ready to go
LG GizmoPal(TM) 2 | Verizon Wireless
VC110 Pink
Key Features
Wearable Kid-Friendly Design
Dedicated Call Button
LED Status Indicators
Auto Answer Function
Android(TM) and iOS Compatible
AVAILABLE COLORS:
& & & & &&
Our newest products for 2016 are featured at the Consumer Electronics Show, including the LG GizmoPal 2.
GizamoPal(TM) 2
Kids will be kids… but parents can still have peace of mind. The GizmoPal 2 provides reliable ways to keep track of your children, with simple two-way calling so you can be in touch at all times. Built strong and sturdy, the GizmoPal 2 is made to take on every adventure—and your kids will never want to go anywhere without it.
Real-Time Location Tracking
Give your kids their independence while knowing where they are at all times.
Two-Way Calling
Your child can receive and make calls too… from up to 4 contacts!& Auto-answers calls after 10 seconds.
Stylish Design
The bendable, colorful wristband also has a bright LED,making this device comfortable and fun for kids to wear.& 3 LED light indicators show battery status, call status, and signal strength.
Screen Size
Screen Resolution
Battery Capacity
Camera Resolution
Other Features
Wearable Kid-Friendly Design, Dedicated Call Button, LED Status Indicators, Auto Answer
Function, Android(TM) and iOS Compatible
Technical Specifications
GizmoHub App Compatibility
Android and iOS* devices+
Frequencies
1.9 GHz CDMA PCS, 800 MHz CDMA
Data Transmission
Dimensions
1.93" (H) x 1.49" (W) x 0.56" (D)
1.60 oz. (without wristband)
Battery Capacity
Standby Time
Up to 9 days**
Usage Time
Up to 2.5 Hours**
Micro USB Charging
Location Support through Stand-Alone, AGPS, and WPS
Compatible with phones
Android 4.0 or higher and iOS 7 or higher.
Actual battery time may vary depending on network connectivity and application use.
Interactivity
Caregiver Access
Up to 4 pre-authorized caregivers can access the GizmoPal 2(R) through the GizmoHub
Two-Way Calling
Call and receive calls from up to 4 authorized telephone numbers*
Caller Alert
GizmoPal 2 lets you know who is calling from a preset list of identifiers like "Mom,"
"Dad," and more
Auto Answer Function
When enabled, the GizmoPal 2 automatically answers after 10 seconds to allow caregivers
to audibly monitor environment for up to 1 minute**
Voice Clock
Press and hold the Call Button to hear the time
Fun Sounds
Press the Play Button to he press it again to hear another
Voice Recorder
Press the Call and Play Buttons simultaneously to record a message
Voice Changer
Hear your message converted to a fun character voice
Voice Prompts
Voice-guided instructions on calling contacts, playing messages, and more
Numbers must be registered through the GizmoHub App. The GizmoPal 2 permits up to
three contacts in addition to the primary caregiver(s).
Dependent on carrier coverage. Device must be turned on.
What People Are Saying
Rated 1 out of
1Kogarama from
Purchased for my boys.
First the colors are very popular for boys.
The blue is a turqoise and the other color is pink.
So, they get you to buy a different
The band is not flexible and is not very comfortable.
Both bands broke in the first month.
The hook on the band breaks off.
It's a good idea but needs much improvement.
Rated 5 out of
We love this product!
This product is amazing. My daughter wears hers daily, and I love that we can reach each other so easily, that I can track her location, etc. During the summer when she has been at new daycamps at unfamiliar locations, and at sleepovers, this has given me peace of mind while giving her both comfort and independence.
Rated 5 out of
Remond from
Great product
Using for my preschooler. GPS, Phone, Battery all performed way above my expectation. Clear audio quality during phone call. I could not exhaust more than 40% of battery even after using remote gps tracking aggreesively for the whole day. Great product!
Rated 5 out of
CTG41075 from
Must have item for elementary age children
Works very well. Permits us to contact them, them to contact us.
No one else can contact them, they cannot contact anyone else. Location feature is slower than an iPhone, takes two minutes (120 seconds) to get a lock on location, but works with reasonable accuracy.
Has completely changed the freedom we can permit our children and how we parent, control, and monitor their activities.
Rated 4 out of
Mumof2 from
Good but need better bands
I like the watch. I feel much better knowing I can call and track my little one anytime. But the band is so hard to put on (my son has a very small wrist) and very hard to take off. I think this needs to be fixed. I'm afraid that this band will break and I can't find a replacement. It's sold out and not a lot of stores carry them. It'll be pointless to have this watch if my child cannot use it.
Another thing is there is no feature for a 911 call in
case of emergency.
Also I see that gizmopal has a screen feature which makes it easier to make a call. Unlike the gizmopal 2, you have to wait for it to talk to tell you the contact list. I think all gizmo watch should have this feature of being able to see your contact list. I understand that not all kids that have this are able to read but I think having both (screen and voice) is a good idea for this watch.
And last, volume. It would be nice if the watch itself has the option of volume control. And a better one too. Sometimes I'm having a hard time listening to my son at school because it's loud around him or vice versa.
But I would still recommend having this. It's not as expensive and comes in handy for little kids.
JUST PLEASE FIX THE BANDS.
Rated 4 out of
DadofIzzy from
Amazing Tool
Our daughter can use this with no complications.
Only recomendation for future software update is to add some type of SOS, where the watch can ping parent phone in cases of emergency.
Rated 3 out of
Judyr994 from
Band Issues
i love the product - but the band keeps breaking and i can't find replacements any longer.
Rated 2 out of
Angry Mama from
Come on LG do the right thing
The device it's self is fine but the wristband is horrible. I can't find a replacement band because it is sold out everywhere. I see a lot of reviews saying the same thing. Just fix the band!!!
Also it's not cool that you have to select yes I want to recive promotions in order to write this review. The only email I want to receive is the band for the gizmo has been fixed.
Accessories
Suggested Price
Suggested Price
Suggested Price
We're here to support you with our product.
View manufacturer warranty information
Get the most out of your ownership
Download owner's manuals and documentation
Help yourself to helpful product information
Learn how to install & operate your LG product
Submit an online service request
More help with your LG product
Contact us for any support inquiries.
Weekdays 8am-8pm CST
Call an LG Support Representative.
(800) 243-0000 Consumer (6am-midnight CST)
for Support.
Mon-Sat 8:00am - 7:00pm CST
No time to chat?
YOU MAY ALSO CONSIDER
FIND AN AUTHORIZED STORE NEAR YOU
Visit an Authorized Retailer
RECENTLY VIEWEDLG新款儿童智能手表曝光 本月正式发布?_网易科技
LG新款儿童智能手表曝光 本月正式发布?
用微信扫码二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈
IT之家讯 11月3日消息,爆料大神@evleaks 刚刚在推特上发消息称,LG两款最新的儿童智能手表将要登陆运营商Verizon,名称分别为LG GizmoPal 2和LG GizmoGadget。这将是LG的第二代儿童智能手表,一代LG GizmoPal带有一个按键和一个麦克风,父母可以通过智能手机定位他们的孩子。新的GizmoPal 2新增了屏幕,外观更加漂亮,这样孩子也许就不会太排斥它。两款新的手表都支持打电话和接电话,父母仍然可以通过手机在地图上定位孩子的位置。目前两款设备还未正式亮相,但从曝光图片中手表显示的时间来看,两款设备可能会在11月12日正式发布。
本文来源:IT之家
责任编辑:王晓易_NE0011
用微信扫码二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈
加载更多新闻
热门产品:   
:        
:         
热门影院:
阅读下一篇
用微信扫描二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3c94-ua98).LG发布儿童智能手表GizmoPal 随时随地一键呼叫
牛华网讯&北京时间11月27日消息,今年早些时候,LG在韩国推出儿童智能手表KizOn,今天,这款设备登陆美国Verizon,更名为GizmoPal。
虽然可穿戴市场充斥着大量的产品,但其中绝大多数是面向成年人的,为啥不让小孩子一起享受可穿戴的乐趣呢?LG发布KizOn的初衷很简单,就是想让孩子们可以有更简便的方法联系他们的父母。
GizmoPal只需要预先设定一个号码,孩子按下按键就可以拨通该号码或者接听来自该号码的电话。GizmoPal还带有一个专用应用,可用于iOS和Android,它使用GPS功能,让父母轻松监控孩子的位置。
相关报道:
新闻热线:010-
责任编辑:邱婧
已有位网友参与评论
名企动态: |
标志着Windows迈出个性化计算的第一步……
本站特聘法律顾问:于国富律师
Copyright (C) 1997-}

我要回帖

更多关于 lg l1742s 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。