假如你是李华。你在steam上玩Dota2突然被封了,写一封信给客服说明情况并要求解封。内容须包括下面的相关信息:
1.我花了钱我就是上帝
2.我库存好几万你不能说封就封我
3.我什么都没做
4.美国公司歧视中国
1、字数100左右
2、可以适当增减细节,以使行文连贯
3、开头语已为你写好
Steam, you motherfucker, give me my fucking money back and unlock me right now!______________
小学生写的参考范文
Steam, you motherfucker, give me my fucking money back and unlock me right.
Just kidding, that one is just a rage post. Let me start with a more proper introduction.
Firstly, when I try to login today, I got a big red letter notification. Obviously, I pressed into the big notification. And guess what,i realised that my account has been both trade banned and community banned. It is very shocking for me to know that Valve as such a big company can simply banned their valuable customer as they want. Do you know how much time I spent on my account? Do you know my inventory worth $100000 above and I owned Stattrak M9 Bayonet Crimson Web Factory New and Stattrak Karambit Crimson Web Factory New. Both of these item is more valuable than your one year salary as a pitiful steam customer support!
Next, my steam level is level 400 and you can do simple maths to figure out how much money will this action required. You can’t just simply banned an account which is more valuable than 100000 of those pitiful, useless Dota 2 player account. Most of them might buy the TI4 but you can’t even earn much from that.
So based on what you did to my account ,I strongly suspect that Valve as an American Company is looking down on China ppl and also China. Do keep in mind, out human population is the largest on earth and out army is way stronger than American Elite Swat team.
Based on what I wrote above, I strongly request that my account be unlocked immediately and I request to get a factory new stattrak bayonet fade as compensation for my mental disturbance or else I will lodge a complaint in the high court!
Thank you and have a nice day.
-Lee Hua Out –
闪电站小猪看的懂少量英文,这位哥们写的范文可以参考下,里面有大量单词和语法错误,而且语言算是温和的。小猪常去国外论坛和网站,对付洋鬼,自有一套办法,大家以后去国外的论坛网站留言,复制粘贴过去就行了。
黑人英语脏话大全
you motherfucker(你艹了你妈,洋鬼骂人和国内不同,国内是:“我艹了你妈”,而洋鬼是骂:“你艹了你妈”,哪个比较狠?)
fuck you(骂人这句,一直都管用)
you fucking whore/ bitch/slut(你是个婊子)
you son of a bitch(你是婊子养的)
you fucking bastard(操蛋玩意,私生子杂种)
you dicksucker 或者 suck my dick, bitch(来舔我的蛋蛋)
asshole(菊花残)
让Loda来舔腚,基佬求之不得
转载请注明来自:[]查看双方steam64位id的方法
攻略类别:
所属专栏:
更新时间:
steam64位ID查看方法 steam64位id如何查看:攻略详解
  在大家使用steam的时候,免不了一些要查看自己或者别人id的时候,而在steam中,id分为自定义id和64位id。其中,自定义id是可以改变的,也就是说这个无法用来确定一个人;然而64位id则是不变的,自从注册生成之后就不能改变。那么有哪些方法来查看自己或者别人的64位id呢,特别是在跳蚤市场交易,还有被骗的时候。下面我们从4个点出发,来详细讨论一下查看64位id的方法。
1、查看自己的steam64位id:
  如果你没有设置过自定义ID那么在各种页面你看到的一定是自己的64位ID和地址
  最简单的就是在客户端打开自己的个人资料页面,右键复制网页url就可以了!
  如果你已经用了自己的自定义ID那么复制的就是自定义ID地址。
  这时候可以去这个网站输入自己的ID就可以看到自己的64位ID和地址
  输入自己的ID点击Search啦!
  之后就会出现自己的页面,红框框部分可以复制自己的64位ID
  还有一个很简单的方法:将地址栏设置显示。之后就能在地址栏直接看到并且复制。平常在客户端上想直接复制其它页面的链接也非常方便。
热门游戏下载
攻略排行榜
精品攻略推荐
热门专题推荐
游戏类型:动作游戏ACT上市时间:游戏语言:英文游戏类型:动作游戏ACT上市时间:游戏语言:中文游戏类型:动作游戏ACT上市时间:游戏语言:英文游戏类型:动作游戏ACT上市时间:游戏语言:中文
猜你感兴趣&&问题详情
美国的朋友给的邀请码,然后按步骤下的steam,又在steam上下了dota2,但是进去为什么是观众版的呢。。
您的回答过短,请将答案描述得更清楚一些
回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20
昆山装修还是雅信装饰公司装修得比较到位。
先发预售许可证,竣工验收后才能交房
你以前下载的没有删除掉吧,如果没有那你是不是这样:注册好账号后,直接去下载的游戏?正确方式是:在steam平台界面在左下角的位置的地放点一下,弹出菜单,激活steam游戏之类的,你用你得到的码按顺序激活,然后会问你是不是要将这个游戏放入收藏什么的,你点是就行了后面就是下载了,对了顺便说下 DOTA2 TEST 不用下载的只要下载DOTA2就行
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
Copyright &
Soufun Holdings Limited, All Rights Reserved
北京搜房科技发展有限公司 版权所有
客服电话: 违法信息举报邮箱:}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam申请退款步骤 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信