天天炫舞中的yesterday最好的翻唱是谁唱的

天天炫舞心动季里缘分是谁唱的_百度知道
天天炫舞心动季里缘分是谁唱的
楼主您欢迎百度知道我栉风沐雨008高兴能够您服务炫舞厅内都随机播放音乐楼主想知道先记几句歌词百度打歌词能找喜欢歌手希望我复楼主帮助望采纳楼主采纳我肯定祝您愉快情
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
缘分的相关知识
其他3条回答
mi2缘份……
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁天天炫舞里 一首英语歌曲 是女的唱的 开头是钢琴 这首歌叫什么名字_百度知道
天天炫舞里 一首英语歌曲 是女的唱的 开头是钢琴 这首歌叫什么名字
Sweet Spot 2.0-Flo Rida&Jennifer LopezLet’s hit the sweet spot away, way, way, I让我击甜蜜点式 I’m ready to go, I want candy tonight,我 我已经准备 今晚我想要糖Let’s hit the sweet spot away, way, way, I让我击甜蜜点式 I’m ready to go, I want candy tonight,我 我已经准备 今晚我想要糖Yeah, I wanna take you back to my spot耶 我想要 带属于我You can be the candy girl in my shop我铺 我糖孩We both know what we craving, why not?我彼间知道自所渴求 Make tonight, first flight with no stops今晚我第步 要停止Girl you know, I run a love game, never play uno孩 懂 我始我情游戏 未尝试You wanna leave, follow me to the 2 door想要离 跟我二楼Rock your culo, love it when you call me your papi chulo摇滚 喊我papi我充满意I got a thing for you, you got a thing for me我准备东西 Heard she kissed the milky way and the bring to life your fantasies听说温柔式亲吻 幻想带入As we hit them up so make cool a击 极其爽快Touch them to make the seas split 2 ways触摸 海洋两半You’re in love with that too girl, don’t play 要玩I’m just waiting to hear you say我等待 等说Let’s hit the sweet spot away, way, way, I让我击甜蜜点式 I’m ready to go, I want candy tonight,我准备 今晚 我想要糖I gotta taste and i’m, hooked on you for life我要尝 我整命都神魂颠倒My, oh my, hit the sweet spot tonight我 哦我 今晚击甜蜜点Yeah, I wanna hit the spot and make you hot耶 我击甜蜜点 让疯狂And make you feel like everybody need to have it this week觉 整礼拜每都需要种觉Baby just a hit, just speak, I got your candy Shawty亲击 需说 美 我拿糖Come around give it to you that deep 我给Uh, don’t you get me started, hit the after party啊 难道想始 派结束击甜蜜点All the night, …to a freak that I take you home真晚 我带家Make you moan, watch the throne让呻吟 目空切And yeah mama I’m the … kicks, gotta love it我统领些球王 我If you want it you can have it, no question想要 即拥 毫疑问Been a whole lot of rubber that I’m touching曾我触摸整橡胶What you know about the candy I’m hustling, mustling糖解少 我拼命 我忙乱Taking that Russian与俄交谈Bring it back like baby who you rushing带 同匆忙取婴般I feel ready, now my talk is sweet…我已准备 我谈包含甜蜜坚I’ll be the first to give your body sweet justice我第让身体受愉悦 种愉悦充满谐So pack a luggage and let’s let’s所打包行李 让我 让我Let’s hit the sweet spot away, way, way, I让我击甜蜜点式 I’m ready to go, I want candy tonight,我 我已经准备 今晚我想要糖I gotta taste and i’m, hooked on you for life我要尝 我整命都神魂颠倒My, oh my, hit the sweet spot tonight我 哦我 今晚击甜蜜点Feel your guilty pleasure, come and get it tonight种内疚快乐悠You gonn get it tonight, oh ah, oh ah今晚能 哦啊 哦啊Know what your body’s craving baby我知道身体渴望着I’ma bring you to life我带我命You gonn get it tonight今晚能 哦啊 哦啊Don’t be shy, let me take you for a ride要害羞 我稍稍骗Know what your body’s craving baby我知道身体渴望着I’ma bring you to life我带我命You gonn get it tonight, oh ah, oh ah今晚能 哦啊 哦啊My, oh my, hit the sweet spot tonight. 我 哦我 今晚击甜蜜点
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
自体脂肪填充的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁天天炫舞进入房间,选择歌曲。困难。第四首歌是谁唱的_百度知道
天天炫舞进入房间,选择歌曲。困难。第四首歌是谁唱的
楼主想知道先记几句歌词百度打歌词能找喜欢歌手我给楼主提供种查歌虽麻烦实用所歌曲类游戏都适用用种办任何歌曲都能找除非种原创歌曲希望楼主找自喜欢歌希望楼主帮助望采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁天天炫舞里韩文歌曲skyfall是谁唱的_百度知道
天天炫舞里韩文歌曲skyfall是谁唱的
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
我造Adele唱skyfall
其他类似问题