求求人帮忙说什么断句,

归去来兮辞.求断句RT,每句如何断句
pjoplbnfbt
归去/来兮,田园/将芜/胡/不归!既自/以心/为形役,奚/惆怅/而/独悲?悟/已往/之/不谏,知/来者/之/可追.实/迷途/其/未远,觉/今是/而/昨非.舟/遥遥/以/轻颺,风/飘飘/而/吹衣.问/征夫/以/前路,恨/晨光/之/熹微.乃瞻/衡宇,载欣/载奔.僮仆/欢迎,稚子/候门.三径/就荒,松菊/犹存.携幼/入室,有酒/盈樽.引/壶觞/以/自酌,眄/庭柯/以/怡颜.倚/南窗/以/寄傲,审/容膝/之/易安.园/日涉/以/成趣,门/虽设/而/长关.策/扶老/以/流憩,时/矫首/而/遐观.云/无心/以/出岫,鸟/倦飞/而/知还.景/翳翳/以/将入,抚/孤松/而/盘桓.归去/来兮,请/息交/以绝游.世/与我/而/相违,复/驾言/兮/焉求!悦/亲戚/之/情话,乐/琴书/以/消忧.农人/告余/以/春及,将/有事/于/西畴.或命/巾车,或棹/孤舟.既/窈窕/以/寻壑,亦/崎岖/而/经丘.木/欣欣/以/向荣,泉/涓涓/而/始流.善/万物/之/得时,感/吾生/之/行休.已矣乎!寓形/宇内/复/几时,曷不/委心/任/去留?胡为乎/遑遑/欲/何之?富贵/非/吾愿,帝乡/不/可期.怀/良辰/以/孤往,或/植杖/而/耘耔.登/东皋/以/舒啸,临/清流/而/赋诗.聊/乘化/以/归尽,乐乎/天命/复奚疑!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求高手帮忙将古文断句!谢谢!!_百度知道
求高手帮忙将古文断句!谢谢!!
麻烦断句用翻译谢谢啦~ 公讳赖贞字刚水户源威公孙额田恭公母顺敬夫笠原氏恭公巳封额田公嗣焉元禄移封奥守山官四位迁侍晚宗室耋特拜左近卫少荣始适饮定夫蜂须贺氏先丧庶氏所公七公六赖尚四位丹波守初世巳疾废赖宽字猛四位若狭守世袭封守山复赖恭高松侯嗣定贤嗣高田侯移白河侯赖济沼侯嗣适南郭集三编卷八
悬河侯适宇土侯适村松侯馀盖夭云乃至孙与内外婿燕胥振振昌公性雄壮兵弓马武技皆极其至毅专家千城任英气充塞终始挠盖直养故久懈于位乃宗室耋朝野所推尚男亦皆职其福全于诸侯称少俪旁善书画晚颇禅师义山亦称直旨与诸禅客放外交相乐延享元甲八月三逝公宽文四甲辰享八十例葬州瑞龙山先莹笙礼谥荘公铭
提问者采纳
公讳赖贞字刚水户源威公孙额田恭公母顺敬夫笠原氏恭公巳封额田公嗣焉元禄移封奥守山官四位迁侍晚宗室耋特拜左近卫少荣始适饮定夫蜂须贺氏先丧庶氏所公七公六赖尚四位丹波守初世巳疾废赖宽字猛四位若狭守世袭封守山复赖恭高松侯嗣定贤嗣高田侯移白河侯赖济沼侯嗣适 (南郭集三编卷八) 悬河侯适宇土侯适村松侯馀盖夭云乃至孙与内外婿燕胥振振昌公性雄壮兵弓马武技皆极其至毅专家千城任英气充塞终始挠盖直养故久懈于位乃宗室耋朝野所推尚男亦皆职其福全于诸侯称少俪旁善书画晚颇禅师义山亦称直旨与诸禅客放外交相乐延享元甲八月三逝公宽文四甲辰享八十例葬州瑞龙山先莹笙礼谥荘公铭
提问者评价
太感谢啦~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求断句,指出句子成分。Constant practice has such as effect on memory as to lead to skillful performance on piano.
Constant practice/ has such/ as effect on memory/ as to /lead to/ skillful performance/ on piano.such,这里作为不定代词,跟上第一个as接的是such的同位语——effect on memory,再跟上as to后所接的是结果状语lead to/ skillful performance ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码小古文狐假虎威如何断句?急!快啊!虎求百兽而食之,得狐.狐曰:“子无敢食我也!天帝使我长百兽,今子食我,是逆天帝命也.子以我为不信,吾为子先行,子随我后,观百兽之见我而敢不走乎?”虎以为然,故遂与之行.兽见之皆走.虎不知兽畏已而走也,以为畏狐也.
虎/求百兽/而食之,得狐.狐曰:“子/无敢/食我也!天帝/使我/长百兽,今/子食我,是/逆天帝命也.子以我/为不信,吾为子/先行,子随我后,观/百兽之见我/而敢不走乎?”虎/以为然,故/遂与之行.兽/见之皆走.虎/不知兽畏已而走也,以为/畏狐也.
虎/不知兽畏已/而走也(这一句我这样断可以吗?)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语好的帮忙根据意思和语法用斜杠划分下停顿,背起来能轻松些,Li Fang was heart-broken.It was Valentine’s Day and Hu Jin had said she would meet him at the coffee shop after work.But she didn’t turn up.She could be with her friends right now laughing at him.She said she would be there at seven o’clock,and he thought she would keep her word.He had looked forward to meeting her all day,and now he was alone with his roses and chocolates,like a fool.Well,he was not going to hold his breath for her to apologize.He would drown his sadness in coffee.It was obvious that the manager of the coffee shop was waiting for Li Fang to leave — he wiped the tables,then sat down and turned on the TV — just what Li Fang needed!A sad Chinese story about lost love.The granddaughter of the Goddess of Heaven visited the earth.Her name was Zhinv,the weaving girl.While she was on earth she met the herd boy Niulang and they fell in love.(“just like me and Hu jin,” thought Li Fang.) They got married secretly,and they were very happy.(“we could be like that,” thought Li Fang.) When the Goddess of Heaven knew that her grandmother was married to a human,she became very angry and made the weaving girl return to Heaven.Niulang tried to follow her,but the rivers of stars,the Milky Way,stopped him.Finding that Zhinv was heart-broken,her grandmother finally decided to let the couple cross the Milky Way to meet once a year.Magpies make a bridge of their wings so the couple can cross the river to meet on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month.People in China hope that the weather will be fine on that day,because if it is raining,it means that Zhinv is weeping and the couple won’t be able to meet.The announcer said,“This is the story of Qiqiao festival.When foreigners hear about the story,they call it a Chinese Valentine’s story.It’s a fine day today,so I hope you can all meet the one you love.”As Li Fang set off for home,he thought,“I guess Hu jin doesn’t love me.I’ll just throw these flowers and chocolates away.I don’t want them to remind me of her.” So he did.As he sadly passed the tea shop on the corner on his way home,he heard a voice calling him.There was Hu jin waving at him and calling,“Why are you so late?I’ve been waiting for you for a long time!And I have a gift for you!”What would he do?He had thrown away her Valentine gifts!She would never forgive him.This would not be a happy Valentine’s Day!
分段吧?要不太长,不好编辑.Li Fang was heart-broken. /It was Valentine’s Day/ and Hu Jin had said /she would meet him /at the coffee shop/ after work. But she didn’t turn up. She could be with her friends right now /laughing at him. She said/ she would be there/ at seven o’clock, and he thought/ she would keep her word. He had looked forward /to meeting her all day, and now/ he was alone /with his roses and chocolates, like a fool.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 求人帮忙说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信