求Nikki mandyfloress的《forget to remember》的mp3,谢谢!

查看: 4165|回复: 121
Nikki Flores - From There To Here 【深情女声】192K
本帖最后由 hcymmmm 于
21:39 编辑
声线和制作非常像当年小甜甜,现在经常占据八卦头条的布兰妮,这位叫做Nikki Flores的二十岁的歌手,凭借自己对音乐的敏感和很好的声音处理能力,在美国唱片工业的包装和打造过程中,展露头角,虽然目前在国内大多数朋友只能通过网络听到她在2007年的一张专辑,不过这位已经开始炙手可热的邻家音乐辣妹必将在今后大方光彩:可人的外形、性感且极具张力的声线构成Nikki Flores成为2010后最具商业价值的女歌手,而最重要的是幕后所集合的当代最先进的音乐制作团队和音乐厂牌。
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
百事高币 +12
感谢您的分享,百事高有您更精彩。
Nikki Flores R&B、POP之作——《Rebel》
Verse 1|Little rush then you runTell me you want me butToo busy acting toughJust a touch and you're goneSwear that you need me hereBut you give in to fear
Don't wanna waitIt's never too lateThere's always a way to remedyCure the pain, mend the breaksI can be all you needI'm not the enemy
|Chorus|You make it impossible to get to your heartAs soon as I'm close is when you close the doorYou pushing me far away you're making it hardI know what you're going through, you've been hurt beforeSo let down your guard I'll show you loveBut you're still running like a rebel without a causeYou make it impossible to get to your heartYou're still running like a rebel without a cause
|Verse 2|It's so easy to goShut down and numb the hurtWish you could fight the urgeBut it's hard that you knowJust let me take your handShow you I understand
Don't wanna waitIt's never too late'Cause I can be all you needI'm not the enemy
|Chorus|You make it impossible to get to your heartAs soon as I'm close is when you close the doorYou pushing me far away you're making it hardI know what you're going through, you've been hurt beforeSo let down your guard I'll show you loveBut you're still running like a rebel without a causeYou make it impossible to get to your heartYou're still running like a rebel without a causeYou're still running like a rebel without a causeYou see it coming, then you turn around and then you're goneI try to slow you down and show you it's safe to loveBut still you're running like a rebel without a cause
|Bridge|Can't keep running away fromRunning away from loveLike a rebel without a causeYou can't keep running away fromRunning away from loveLike a rebel without a cause
Impossible ~
|Chorus|You make it impossible to get to your heartAs soon as I'm close is when you close the doorYou pushing me far away you're making it hardI know what you're going through, you've been hurt beforeSo let down your guard I'll show you loveBut you're still running like a rebel without a causeYou make it impossible to get to your heartYou're still running like a rebel without a causeyou're still running like a rebel without a cause
You see it coming, then you turn around and then you're goneI try to slow you down and show you it's safe to loveBut still you're running like a rebel without a cause
这是传说中的沙发吗
谢谢楼主。
有感觉了....不错...
音乐响起我立即被征服了!谢谢分享!
声音很甜&&值得一听
支持~~不错
我要了,你不要说不给
真好听啊,喜欢
很好听啊!
好听&&很有感觉