小老鼠大本领保护自己和保存种族繁衍的本领是什么

哪些动物会延长寿命以弥补自身的生育能力较差?确保种族的繁衍和数量。_百度知道
哪些动物会延长寿命以弥补自身的生育能力较差?确保种族的繁衍和数量。
通常繁殖能力越强的动物寿命就越短,繁殖能力越差寿命就越长,是这样吗?
同时又是相生相克(6)老虎狮子等凶猛的动物,根本不可能对食草动物产生威胁、优胜劣汰的世界,数量极少,他们繁衍后代的能力差,大自然永远是公平的,他们永远是强者、不可一世,这足以与食肉动物抗衡.(2)从宏观上讲,他们的强大也只是有限的优势,无数的子孙,但是、天下无敌.(4)弱小的动物虽然备受欺凌,丰盛的食物.(5)从种族数量上讲,大自然赐予他们广阔的大草原,但是.(3)自然界即使弱肉强食.(7 )从这角度看、相依相存的世界、合理的.(1)自然界在长期的发展过程中形成了自己的科学法则,威风凛凛
有些动物能活到百岁,这个繁殖能力有关吗?有鲨鱼能活到一百岁以上。还有如果有霸王龙一样的超级掠食动物那平衡会被打破吗?据说白垩纪的恐龙都是被霸王龙吃光的,霸王龙食量巨大,一只恐龙根本吃不饱。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
大象,海龟
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁阐述动物的行为对个体生存和种族繁衍的意义?要全的知道地说!
满城D筇炢0
在《动物行为》的教学中值得注意的两个问题
九年义务教育生物教材第二册中新增《动物行为》专章,反映了动物学的进展,体现了新教材的改革新意,在我市玉田县各中学的试教中,深受广大师生欢迎.但是,由于有些教师对新增内容理解不深,在试教过程中也曾遇到过一些涉及到观点方面的问题,如怎样全面理解动物行为对动物生存的意义,动物行为是不是有意识、有目的的活动.正确理解和处理好这些问题,对于加强政治思想教育,培养学生逐步树立辩证唯物主义观点是至关重要的.下面谈一点粗浅的看法.
一、动物行为的两面观
动物的各种行为都是经过长期自然选择逐步形成的、适应外界环境的活动,总的来说它对动物个体的生存和种族的繁衍有重要作用.但是,动物的行为和其他事物一样,有一利则有一弊.不能认为它可以绝对保证动物个体的生存.
大家都知道,老鼠有啃咬硬物的行为.这是因为老鼠常吃硬食物,它的门牙耗损特别快.可是,它的门牙能不断生长,弥补了门牙的耗损.但是,当硬质食物不足的时候,就必须常常啃咬硬物磨短门牙.这种行为保证了老鼠的门牙不致因长的过长而影响吃食,这对它的生存是有利的适应行为.然而,往往正是由于啮咬木箱发出的声音会把敌害引来,招致被捕食而丧生.这样看来,老鼠啮咬硬物的行为,可以保证它们正常进食,有利于个体的生存和繁衍后代,这是主流.但是也存在着不利的一面,这就是适应具有相对性.
海鸥是经常以集体防御来对付掠食者的.当乌鸦飞进海鸥孵化区上空时,大批海鸥飞上天空来阻挠、驱逐.集体防御行为对保护海鸥蛋是有利的,然而海鸥集体驱敌时,进行孵化工作的海鸥就得离开自己的巢,这就使海鸥巢失去了保护,海鸥蛋和幼海鸥可能遭到偷袭,受到一定损失.总的说,海鸥的集体防御是有效的,这种行为保护了较多的海鸥蛋和幼海鸥,对个体的生存和种族的繁衍有重要作用,而这种保护作用也不是绝对的有利.
再看看海生乌贼是怎样钻了小虾防御行为空子的.小虾在海底沙床休息时,常常把两根触手伸向两侧,向后扫扒,把一层细沙薄薄地覆盖在背上,以此来逃避许多敌害的发现,此行为对其生存显然有利.但是,乌贼经常在海底沙床上约几厘米处悠闲游动,每隔一定时间就从喷管中喷出一小股水,水头斜向下方喷扫,使前面的沙砾旋起.有时正好把掩护小虾的那张沙毯掀开,小虾会立即再扒一层沙来掩护自己.小虾这一行动,却引起了乌贼的注意,它会立刻用触手端部的吸盘把小虾牢牢吸住,使小虾难以逃脱死亡.这说明,小虾的防御行为对多数敌害有效果,但对某种敌害则可能无效.
在生物的种间斗争过程中,各自都向着有利于生存的方向积累有利变异.例如,一些昆虫向着利于隐蔽自己的方向积累有利变异,使自己不易被敌害发现.而食虫鸟则向着利于发现昆虫的方向积累有利变异,有些变得视力越来越敏锐.因此,昆虫的隐蔽行为也只具有相对的适应意义.
我国东北的大兴安岭森林中,生活着一种雪兔.它的毛色可以随着季节的变化而改变,故其毛色与环境协调一致.春暖花开时,毛变为棕灰色;到了夏季,毛色是棕色的;当秋季叶变黄时,毛色变成了棕褐色;只有冬季,毛色才变为白色.雪兔变换毛色的行为,对它的生存有利.尤其在冰天雪地的冬天,洁白的毛色有利于逃避敌害.但在冬季大雪迟来时或少雪年份,雪兔洁白的毛色,则由对环境的适应变为不适应,反易被掠食者发现而被捕食.这种现象说明,动物对周围环境的适应也只是对特定环境的适应,如果环境条件一旦发生改变,原有的适应行为就失去了适应意义,这也决定了适应的相对性.
二、动物行为不是有目的的活动
动物产生的各种行为,不是有意识、有目的的活动,而是由动物内部生理因素和外部刺激双重作用而产生的.例如,饥饿的动物对食物刺激才有反应,而吃饱了的动物即便见到它最喜欢吃的食物也不想去吃;在繁殖季节,雌性对雄性有强烈的吸引力,而在求偶期以外的季节,如冬天,大多数动物对交配时期强烈吸引它们的异性,是完全不感兴趣的.
动物行为是怎样产生的呢?很多动物的筑巢、哺育下一代、贮藏粮食等行为,都是对刺激作出的反应,它们是没有行为目标的.例如,鸟类在繁殖行为中,由于激素的作用,亲鸟会因受到雏鸟的接触刺激而去用羽毛覆盖巢中的小鸟;亲鸟还会因受到雏鸟张大的口的刺激而喂巢中的小鸟.有时意外地把幼鸟挤出鸟巢,幼鸟由于受冻,当亲鸟来时它不会张嘴,因此就不能再受到亲鸟羽翼的庇护和喂食,而丧失生命.亲鸟产生的由筑巢到哺育幼鸟等繁殖行为,是鸟类的本能.但每一种行为的产生,如哺育幼鸟的原因却仅是外部和内在的刺激,没有这些刺激,包括哺育幼鸟在内的繁殖行为的全过程,就不能完成.
在繁殖时期,亲鸽的嗉囊腺能分泌出一种富含蛋白质的物质,叫作“嗉乳”,亲鸽就是用反吐的“嗉乳”来喂幼鸽.鸽子的嗉囊腺在冬季毫不活动,到了春天,在鸽子的脑垂体开始发放催乳激素时,嗉囊腺才活跃起来.当亲鸽的血液中催乳激素逐渐增多之时,正好开始哺育幼鸽.但是,亲鸽反吐行为不是由催乳激素直接控制的,而是幼鸽挤压亲鸽胸部时才开始的,由于幼鸽的蠕动会促成亲鸽反吐.由此可见,亲鸽哺育幼鸽的行为,通常是由于激素促发嗉囊的紧张,以及幼鸽造成的外部刺激共同引起的.又如,金丝雀的繁殖行为,也是从白昼变长,刺激脑垂体而开始的.金丝雀的筑巢活动在整体上是受到激素控制的.科学家通过实验证明;只要给雌鸟注射雌性激素,即便在非筑巢季节它也会进行筑巢.雌金丝雀的筑巢活动分两个阶段,先用草等材料造出主要的巢窝,然后再铺上羽毛作为衬垫.在营造过程中,可以看到雌金丝雀收集的草越来越少,而羽毛则越来越多.收集材料从草转为羽毛,不是激素作用直接促成,而是外在的刺激促成的;起初雌鸟对筑巢材料不敏感,但临近产卵时,开始脱落腹下的羽毛,最后裸露出一片叫作孵卵斑块的光秃秃的表皮.脱毛现象的发生时间是受激素控制的,而激素的分泌又是由雄金丝雀的出现和巢盆建造的刺激引发的.这些因素综合起来产生了孵卵斑块,这块裸肉中血管丰富,血液供应充足,使雌金丝雀在孵卵时,能把较高温度传给鸟卵.此时,“孵卵斑块”特别敏感,感受到干草的刺激,于是雌金丝雀将采集干草适时转为采集羽毛,直至把巢盆铺垫好.雌金丝雀在筑巢活动中,内分泌激素和外在刺激不断互相发生作用,内外联动,从而促成和保证了金丝雀整个繁殖行为的完成.这种行为有利于金丝雀的繁衍,是经过长期自然选择逐步形成的一种本能,而不是有意识、有目的的活动.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您已经赞过此文了。
《迷徒》第一章&&第九节&&索取 繁衍 情绪 --【关于生物本能的探索】
原作者:莫如冰
发表时间:浏览量:3720评论数:8挑错数:0
探讨生物本能,人类本能,探讨清楚了也就明白人活着到底是为了追求什么了。
‘ ’ ‘ ’ ‘ ’ ‘ ’
Still remember the definition of life forms? It is the structure formed by non-life substances, obtaining longevity, possessing certain life functions and objectively acquiring energy to maintain the form. From the definition we can see that obtaining energy is the common feature of life, so one of the instincts is to extort. The crulty of nature can be seen by the instincts of life, as only the alive beings can be called life forms. Plants are relatively mild, they absorb minerals and various types of elements from earth and water to support themselves while animals are facing a worse reality. Most of them are living in the cirle of hunting others and being hunt. Equality among every human being and all living things only exists in the theoretical books and remains to be a wish. The world where there is equality among all living things only exist in one condition that all living things are producers. That condition is allowed based soly on one period—the beginning of all beings. It is when living beings start to evolve and seek nutrients from the non-life world. So, this is the period when all the living things are producers. However, after the stabilizing of this producer phrase, the animal that eats the producers came into being. Avoding converting matters from earth and air, they can simply decompose matters, which is a shortcut for evolution. It is really unavoidable as there can not be any type of omnipotent creature that lives self-sufficently. & & ‘ ’
“ ” “ ” that’s why. ——
The second instinct of life forms is to survive. By definition of creature, the aim to obtain energy and matters is to maintain the life form, those that can not have died out entirely in the billions years of process of change. Why would humans intake food? To live, and those that are alive can be called creatures. Only by assuring this prerequisite can they start to do other things, such as evolution, reproduction and many other things. The desire to live is born, but it is contradictory to preying. As a link in the food chain, no other creature can stay clean. In comparasion, surviving is more basic than the other. Most of the animal habits are more or less controlled by the major desire of survival. This means that they will keep hunting other animals and at the same time avoid being hunt. It is the process that is undergoing every day.
The survival instinct is certainly embodied by human beings. Once a stranger came to visit me and asked me several questionsthe last of which is “What is normal person?What is unnormal person?” After a moment of thought, I said: “Vaguely speaking, normal persons create resources for other people. The phomoninal persons take the resources from others for their own sake.” He was completely pissed off, scolded me and rushed out. We might have disagreements but I don not think that my explaination is ridiculous. The social structure is similar to that of a tower, the lower it goes, the more normal it gets, it is contrary going up. Why would everyone try to climbe up the social ladder? That is why. The instinct of animals is to survive, one of the aims for the creatures is to live and live better. The animals have no choice but to struggle to survive, winners become the king while losers are locked in prison. In the animal world, the predetors are the king while the preys are the prinsoner. It is different for humans though. As there have never been the situation that surviving becomes the major issue for human beings. We never lack of choices, so the purposes embodied in human society is always to live better.
‘ ’ ‘ ’ ‘ ’ “ ”
This purpose is closely related with two other stuff, one of which is resource. So the seize of resources is quite competitive in human society. Never think that things like petrol and minerals are resources, to live better means to control more resources, so those who have more or who are able to get more are regarded to be unnormal persons(such as landlords), while those who are unable to or only create resources for others are normal persons? The reason why we discuss it vaguely is because the standard and level to divide the amount of resources is yet to be decided, which I reckon will not affect the understanding of this sentence. From this point of view, the words that fume away the guy are through careful and repeated thinking and discussion, so they are correct. I put one such paragraph in order to verify what I stated before: The thought that fail to guide action is bullshit. Nearly every conclusion from my thought is put to my daily use. This is my actual meaning. If I had not put on any example, my readers shall be able to find examples from their own lives to verify that. To think is not to imagine, but to apply. Thoughts must be put into reality. Remember! The verified results may well prove that I am wrong. So when reading this book, you must maintain an attitude of suspicion. This is also very important.
& ‘ ’ ‘ ’ “ ”“ ” ―― [ ]
I have been beating around the bush again. I will continue with what I have left over. The third instinct is propogation, sexual or insexual, it is a set of reproduction system evolved by themselves. To maintain the consistency of species time should also be a definite function by other species. If the animals have not obtained this system, it will eventually be wiped out by the tide of time however strong and brilliant they are, and they are the failed species. A brilliant species must have extraordinary productivity or extra-high rate of survival, such as rats. Even though they are categorized as one of the four harms, we have to admit that it is an excellent species. The reason they are one of the four harms is because it irritated the leader of all animals-human beings. In the case of human beings, there is no other species that has such high rate of survival. They are like some low-level species, though their survivability is low, they maintain the advantage of producing a staggering number of eggs, which is also the adjustion to the nature, and the by-product is love of mother or love of father—things that are needed in evolution and acquired through the lasting of a species. Putting love of father and mother in the group of byproduct is because certain animals have the habit of eating their own kids. In this sense, this love is learned through life experience. By saying that propogation is a species instinct, there are examples saying that they are irresistible. Also, if certain species, which I mean human beings, have doubts, the results may have been two: compromization and elimination. As I have mentioned before, any species may try their hardest to keep their continuity in the axis of time.
The three major instincts constitute the biological system, being one of the members of biological environment, the mankind definitely obtain three qualities. But because human beings have been at the top end of the food chain for a very long time, the situation here is slightly different, where there is no natural enemy, survival is no longer a matter of life and death, and the things that are desired are longer just food. With only the instinct of animals, man is unable to build the society. What it is that leads to the divide between human and other animals? &
In short, it is wisdom, but which is not a satisfactory answer. The instincts of man is one more than the other animals’. With the sense of survival man is unable to build a modern society. And wisdom is not an instinct.
In my belief, the one more instinct man has over other animals is the emotion born from consciousness, the expression of self-awareness and the superiority is also embodied in the system of emotion. When winning the gorilla will slap its chest to vent the excitement and the dog will shake its tale when getting a bone. These are all the forms of emotion, except that the emotion of man is far more complicated and perfected.
Emotion encompasses the experience and awakening of emotions and the recognization of stimuli, so it is a generalized word. The following is the explanation of emotion from internet, though I am not sure what is hypothalamic center, in general, it is what it is.
At the same time when emotion generates physcological experience, the change of the related organs is completely physical embodiment. In field of comparasive ethology, all types of emotional behaviour are closely studied and the structure is examined. On the other side, as we have known, there are also certain emotions such as worry and hope that are learnt through life experience. From the standpoint of comparasive ethology, it studies the science opposite to natural behavioural impact. According to the latest research, emotion may be completed through an independent functional system, which includes hypothalamus, maginal lobe and nucleus ventralis thalami etc. Ventralis thalami is the core device to obtain emotions. There is a inherent structure called hypothalamic center, one of which is responsible for the emotional experience. & “ ” 18
Back in the day, I believed that there are two instincts in a man, to survive and enjoy. The former is by no doubt an important aspect which we all are aware that we are the same as animals and all that we do is completed on the condition that we are alive. In materialism, matters are regarded as the basis of consciousness, so consciousness is generated by matters, which I am strongly approve of. As I have deducted from the last section, consciousness is the conclusion of a type of function. Then functions are dependent on the body structure. To survive is to maintain the wholeness of matters, even then some might believe that the meaning of life is to be alive, as to what for comes the second place. It makes certain sense. At this stage, the relation between consciousness and matter is quite clear.
& ? ? ? ! ? ! ——NO.1
I am reminded of a person called Van Gogh. I kept thinking that whether Van Gogh is in the end successful or failed? The answer is quite unexpected, he is a loser! Why? His paintings can be sold at the price of millions of dollars, he is entitled the artistic genious and is known by all, what kind of success is parallel to this? But he is still a loser, just remember how he died—suicide! He was penniless when he died, he might have doubts on his ability, he might not be recognized by his own time, he might have suffered too much from his diseases, in short, he must regard himself a loser when he died. Though he was redeemed after his death, it is irrelevant to him any way. His success is imposed by others. If the recipient benefits nothing from the success, how come we say he is a success. If I were him, when alive, I am living in a hell, and after my death, someone give me a big title, will I think myself a success? At least I choose to say loser. There are other examples such as filialty. I would rather visit my parents more when they are alive than making a grand funeral to let them feel that their child is worth raising. The two examples explains one thing: it is the best to be alive. To live and live better, this aim will go throughout our whole life, which is apparent. Their relation is live—NO.1 and live better—NO.2. It is certain that someone might choose to commit suicide, which I will discuss in the upcoming chapters.
& NO.2 NO.1
I am not sure if animals also have the thoughts of enjoying. But human is different, they have, because they no longer suffer from the harsh environment as the animals do. The materialistic civilization is highly developed and the mankind is entitled to too many choices, thus I believe that emerge of enjoyment is also along the emerge of right to choose, which is obvious. We will choose to eat sweet instead of bitter, we will choose easy jobs instead of hard ones. During the ten thousand miles Long March we ate grass and tree roots because we had no choice. So, theoretically, the nature of dispise labour and love ease is correct. It is said by some that why would humans evolve is because they want to save trouble, to live more conviently. It is correct in certain ways as drawing on the advantages and avoiding disadvantages is one of our long suits. Emotionally I disapprove of dispise labour and love ease and the prerequisite of life is to ask us to accumulate resources, it is contrary between the two. So we need to find the balance in between and see clearly what is truly needed and what is lost. We might lose the decisive things in our life when we enjoy, some say it is easy to conquer but hard to defend because they read the time and tide wrong. Things change constantly, what was important might not be important nowadays. In every period of history request is different to mission. Enjoying is our instinct, so the tophy-bullet always is effective. While enjoyment is based on the fulfillment of the basic survival demands, if it conflicts the first instinct, then NO.2 shall obey NO.1. &
The enjoy in here also includes the demanding instinct. But that of human is to a great degree no longer to meet the demand of survival, but that of the emotion. There was a peasant hoping that one day when he becomes the emperor, he would be able to eat rice every. In his mind, eating rice everyday is luxury, only an emperor can enjoy. In fact, the life is emperor is way beyond his imagination. He has too many choices, arts, fine clothes and food, full set of etiquette, tall buildings and spacious houses and hundrends of wives. All these things have become the tempo for new demands. This also explains the origin of war, resources, talents, money, arts and even a woman.
I used to hold that the third major instinct is responsibility which enabled us to achieve such excellent attainments, be it to the family, nation, ethnicity, human beings and the animals. To a certain point of time, everyone will generate the sense of responsibility, which leads to order. In rare cases I found that man is not responsible for anything, so to put all to this aspect is rather far-fetched, even though duty plays an indespensible role in history and society. What on earth is the third instinct? & “ ” ? ?
“Emotion” definitely come on top of the list, why? Most of our actions are guided by emotions. For a sense of achievement of below one person but leading the rest of the nation, one would devote his whole to it. This sense of achievement is a type of emotion. And some other people will feel excited when finishing a task, it is also a type of emotion. Besides, we have also talked about responsibility, another type of emotion, and sense of hornor, self-esteem, fame and forturn, which is irrelevant to emotion? Happiness, anger, sorrow is also relevant, and a large amount of people would conclude the meaning of life as seeking happiness, by which we can see the charm of emotion. Emotion is source that forms our society. People is acceptable for positive emotions, which are exciting, conteracting those negative, depressed and desperate emotions. This is the true drive of society. The curiosity for the unknown future is also a type of emotion. Emotion inflicts influence on most of human behaviour. & &
Therefore, survival, enjoyment and emotion consist of three elements of human instinct. Certainly, the three are not independent but co-dependent and co-opperative. Some actions belong to both first and second instinct, some emotions are part of enjoyment as well. The three supplement and support each other, which form the world we see now. If view humans as advanced creatures, then the instincts should be: demand, survive, propagate and emotion. In fact, demand and survive are of the same nature. Why so? Because demanding is for survival, to maintain surviving one must demand! & “ ” “ ” “ ” ‘ ’ ‘ ’ ‘ ’
With such correlation or unity, I collect these three elements into three instincts: demand, propagate and emotion. The three are controlled by the brain. Demand keeps the structure of life, propagate keep the connectivity of time of life, emotion and thought make life vivid and alive. This division is clearer than the previous one. Such conclusion of instincts demonstrates another deduction: the drive for the progress of mankind is emotion and desire. As a matter of fact., I am unwilling to admit that desire is the drive of human progress, as this brings down the level of mankind. But it is also indispensable fact that this is the practical conclusion. Thus, some say we human beings are selfish, it is not only true in reality but also in theory. Some are sensitive to the word selfish, as it is derogatory. We do not have to actually. In the prerequisite of being selfish, how a man to survive and live? If I venture no explanation, you might never get close to the answer.
It is because that we are selfish, we are selfless! &
Many may not understand it! How come a selfish man do selfless deeds? No hurry, just remember it, I will explain later.
The animal instinct as well as human instinct, is a sharp tool in analyzing man. Its implication is so wide as to go beyond one’s comprehension. One buddy even said that my book is full of magic and omnipotent? This is why I spent so much time in thinking about universe, world and transit it to humans. This is the up-side-down pyramid analysis. According to principle no. 2, any system will change from being simple to being complicated, the implication of up-side-down analysis is in fact the reverse process of the second principle, which make the question to be easier. Later I will also talk about its application. As to this buddy, he must have mastered the up-side-down pyramid analysis that he is so high.
来自无觅插件
The second sentence: It is the structure formed by non-life substances, obtaining longevity, possessing certain life functions and objectively acquiring energy to maintain the form.--& to obtain..., (to) possess... and (to) objectively acquire...
何必奔衝山下去
The second sentence: It is the structure formed by non-life substances, obtaining longevity, possessing certain life functions and objectively acquiring energy to maintain the form.--& to obtain......
谢谢指点&&不过 意思是&&it is the structure that obtains ```, 所以省略that, 就用 ing 形式了。
何必奔衝山下去
The second sentence: It is the structure formed by non-life substances, obtaining longevity, possessing certain life functions and objectively acquiring energy to maintain the form.--& to obtain......
It is the structure that obtains... = The structure obtains...
Neither &it is the structure obtaining...& nor &it is the structure formed by non-life substances obtaining longevity& is grammatically complete.
Suggestions: it is more idiomatic to use &a& rather than &the& before the word &structure&.
还记得我对生物的定义吗?具有寿命,由非生物以特定形式,具有特定生命功能,能够自主从外界获得能量以维持本身形态的结构体。-& I am curious where you find the Chinese original. There are simple grammatical errors in it, such as &由非生物以特定形式& (a dangling structure) in the second sentence.
何必奔衝山下去
Let me think about it and I'll get some of my assi friends to proofread it. Thank anyway
何必奔衝山下去
Suggestions: it is more idiomatic to use \&a\& rather than \&the\& before the word \&structure\&.
cheers, you are the ledgend.
何必奔衝山下去
还记得我对生物的定义吗?具有寿命,由非生物以特定形式,具有特定生命功能,能够自主从外界获得能量以维持本身形态的结构体。-& I am curious wher...
yeah, tell me about it. still translating this book is my own personal project to accomplish. whatever errors are there in the Chinese, I'll have to paraphrase them into English. Thanks a lot for your comments.
还没有人赞过这篇文章
Conference Interpreter at Sydney Australia. Bilingual (Madarin, English). 同时也很热爱笔译,希望能通过笔译不断积累知识和提高双语能力。
(C) 2015 yeeyan.org
公司全称:北京译言协力传媒科技有限公司
京ICP备号&&京公网安备99号}

我要回帖

更多关于 平庸之辈则繁衍了种族 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信