潘多拉澳大利亚官网官网e

Pandora - Free Music & Radio on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Pandora - Free Music & Radio by Pandora Media, Inc., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Pandora - Free Music & Radio
By Pandora Media, Inc.
Essentials
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Great music discovery is effortless and free with Pandora. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs, genres or composers and we will do the rest. It’s easy to create personalized stations that play only music you’ll love. Tap into an entire world of music, including almost a century of popular recordings - new and old, well known and obscure. Create up to 100 personalized radio stations with your free account.Not sure where to start?
Create a free account to explore hundreds of music and comedy genre stations.Already a Pandora listener? Even easier. Just log in and enjoy the same free radio service. Your Pandora is the same across the web, on your TV and in your car—access your free personalized radio wherever you want to hear great music. Enjoy all your existing music and comedy stations - and create new ones right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.If you want the music and nothing but the music, you can also subscribe to Pandora One:o
No Ads everywhere you listen to PandoraPlus the following features on the web:o
Higher Quality Audioo
Desktop Applicationo
Custom Skinso
Fewer InterruptionsYour Pandora One subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Please go to /privacy /legal_apple for more information.
What's New in Version 7.1.1
Having trouble getting the music going on your iPhone or iPad? We threw out the bug that crashed the party.
Screenshots
Apple Watch
Customer Reviews
ssest app EVER.
I so so so so adore pandora ???? when i'm feeling some type of way I
could just put in my headphones and forgot everything and open too this app and have the best time of my life in own li world ??????????? it have the best music you would love , just create ah account and create stations and thumbs up every song you like and it will play them songs faithfully . even the ones you don't like just thumbs down them ?? and it'll never play them again .. it's easy too work and if you have problems just make sure your account is secured and nobody can hack your account because somebody did that too me ? and it's hard too get her profile picture off ? but I honestly haven't found a great music app better than this one and music apps take up too much space and it uses data every time you download a new song so i'll just stick too pandora ? been using this app since middle school and I absolutely love it?..
So there's these ads that pop up and you can like sometimes immediately close them out cause there's an 'X' at the top. And if you click the home button twice they also will go away. But anyway, when you do that, or even if you watch through the incredibly stupid ad, you can't click out of that one station, to go to the menu with all your other stations. The button at the top doesn't work. So I have to close out the entire app and start it over again, meaning my songs start right where they left off last I clicked. So I have to listen to the same song again, that I didn't want to listen to.. So, I guess just figure out that fake ad thing. Cause I'm not paying $4.99 for one month of no ads, just to continue paying that price for the rest of it. That's just an awfully high and unnecessary price. Like I get that u have to make money off of the app somehow. But seriously? $5.00 for only one month? It should be like $5.00 for 5 months. Then people might start buying it.
A revolution
Pandora changed the way we listen to and enjoy music. The first to main stream internet radio. It's amazing, Pandora learns who you are through the music you listen to and suggests the BEST stuff for you to try out. I've discovered some of my favorite bands because of Pandora. Obviously you can get ad free through Pandora One which is super cost effective and allows you to enjoy your music even further.. But even just listening to free Pandora, the ads are few and the ones you do hear are tailored to you anyways so I've also discovered a few nifty apps because of Pandora. I've been using Pandora for over 5 years and I can't say enough about them. I am sure everyone is familiar by now but if you're not, hop on! this is one gravy train you don't wanna miss. Pull yourself out from the rock you've been living under and experience your music, YOUR way!!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadOffers Apple Watch App for iPhoneFreeCategory: Version: 7.1.1Size: 49.9 MBApple Watch: YesLanguage: EnglishSeller: Pandora Media, Inc.Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesInfrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesInfrequent/Mild Sexual Content and NudityInfrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude HumorCompatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.68478&&&&&7725 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&1069895 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Pandora One$3.99Pandora One$4.99Pandora One$4.99Monthly Listening Extension$0.99Pandora One 1-Day Pass$0.99Pandora One$3.99Pandora One$3.99
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.}

我要回帖

更多关于 潘多拉中国官网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信