其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这首歌曲名字,是英文歌女的唱的 开头是什么“还记得那感觉,还记得那个日子吗”_百度知道
求这首歌曲名字,是英文歌女的唱的 开头是什么“还记得那感觉,还记得那个日子吗”
itQueen Nicki dominant
prominentIt't say a thing)See anybody could be good to you You need a bad girl to blow your mindBang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I's oh
ohSwimming in the grottoWe winning in the lottoWe dipping in the pot of blue foamKitten so goodIt's me
and AriIf they test me they sorryRide us up like a HarleyThen pull off in this FerrariIf he hanging we bangingPhone ranging
he slangingIt ain've let you hold her hand in school But I's Nicki full throttleIt'll let you have it)Bang
bangBang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Back
back seat of my car(I'll let you have it)Wait a minute let meTake you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)It'll let you have it)Wait a minute let meTake you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I't karaoke night but get the micCause I'mma show you how to graduateNo
I don'll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Back
back seat of my car(I'll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Back
back seat of my car(I's Myx MoscatoIt'll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Back
back seat of my car(I'm singingB to the A to the N to the G to the uhB to the A to the N to the G to the heySee anybody could be good to you You need a bad girl to blow your mind(Your mind)Bang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I's frizz in a bottleIt'll let you have it)Wait a minute let meTake you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)She might' itBang
cockin&#39Bang Bang - Jessie J Ariana Grande
Nicki MinajShe got a body like an hourglass But I can give it to you all the timeShe got a booty like a Cadillac But I can send you into overdrive (oh)(Stop and wait
wait for that
stop Hold up
swing your bat)See anybody could be bad to you You need a good girl to blow your mind YeahBang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I't need to hear you talk the talk Just come and show meWhat your momma gave(Oooh yeah)(Your love gotta be baby Love but don's dripping on woodGet a ride in the engine that couldGo
Batman robbin&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌曲,MV是一个女孩在树林里唱的,求歌名!一首英文歌曲,MV是一个女孩在树林里唱的,从头到尾只有这个女孩,穿着一条白色长裙,头发长,很像艾薇儿!也有可能就是艾薇儿.曲调很慢,很悲伤,中间高潮是wu~wu~wu~这首歌我觉得很美,但是就是想不起叫什么了,
绝对确定是 Taylor Swift 的 Safe and sound
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
母亲 - 阎伟文
你入学的新书包,有人给你拿,
你雨中的花折伞有人给你打,
你爱吃的那三鲜陷儿,有人她给你包,
你委屈的泪花...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',