如何把ipad照片如何导入电脑导入istick

iStick移动外接存储 为你的iPhone或iPad添加额外的闪存空间-闽南网
iStick移动外接存储 为你的iPhone或iPad添加额外的闪存空间
来源:kickstarter、ubergizmo
[摘要]iStick是目前唯一一款经过苹果MFi认证的外部存储产品。
iOS设备外接存储装置iStick 通过闪电接口扩充容量
  目前iOS设备的最大缺点就是无法扩展存储空间,不能像Android设备一样通过microSD卡等方式来保存多体积的文件。不过如果你希望为你手中的iPhone或iPad添加额外的闪存空间,那么不妨来试试这款体验这款由苹果配件厂商Sanho Corporation推出名叫iStick的移动存储设备。
  iStick是目前唯一一款经过苹果MFi认证的外部存储产品,配备的闪电接口可以大大地扩充苹果设备的存储容量,最高可以有128 GB可以选择。外观上看,它和普通的OTG U盘没什么区别,三围尺寸51.6×28.6×9.1毫米,重量10克,ABS塑料或者铝质外壳,有黑、白、银、土豪金等颜色,不过把一侧的microUSB接口换成了Lighting闪电接口,左右滑动即可在Lightning、USB接口之间切换。
  由于iOS系统上没有一个文件管理器,只能通过重度依赖网络的AirDrop或者流程繁琐的iTunes来在文件之间传递。不过使用iStick之后,我们只需要下载一个专属应用,它就可以像在两台电脑之间用U盘转文件那么简单。并且这个过程完全可以在脱网状态下完成,不必经过网络和云端,可以很好的保护用户隐私。
  iOS设备的另一个缺点就是对于视频格式支持不够,原生只支持 MOV、MP4、3GP等少数格式,如果想看更大众的MKV和RMVB等格式的视频的话,就得下载第三方播放器了。iStick内置的硬解播放器可以支持多达12种视频格式,可以在iOS设备上即插即放,同样,照片和文档也是如此。我们可以把它视作为一个强大的文件中转站和查看器。
  不过在传输速度方面,iStick表现并不算好。USB端最高读写12MB/s、7.5MB/s,Lightning端则只有2.5MB/s、1.9MB/s,这并不能让人感到满意,看来用户无法通过iStick直接观看高清视频了。
  iStick目前正在Kickstarter网站接受筹款,产品将于今年8月发售。容量最小的8GB款售价79美元(约合人民币490元),1685GB售价为85美元(约合人民币530元),相比于16GB和32GB iPhone 5s之间100美元的差价还是略小一些,而容量最大的128GB售价为199美元(约合人民币1240元)。
  北影女神校花@金美辛凭借模特身材、高颜值,一举成为3月份的人气QUEEN。
48小时点击排行榜iStick on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app iStick by Gopod Group Limited, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
By Gopod Group Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
iStick is a multi-functional storage device for PC,MAC, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. iStick has a standard USB interface and a lightning interface of iPhone,iPad, when connect to PC with USB interface, can be used as a U disk. When connect to iPhone/iPad, can be used as an external storage.
iStick with special App application, can transfer files without iTunes, without internet to achieve iDevice/PC and
iStick devices dual way files high speed transfer.Whats more, iStick has below functions :
● Contact list backup and recover function.
● Supports independent music play and supports background playback mode.
● Can play 1080p videos in iStick by video streaming mode directly.
● Supports open office documents directly, and supports formats such as Word,Excel,PowerPonit,PDF,MP3/MP4,JPG,BMP,PNG and so on.
● Supports many file management operations, like delete, copy, email, and so on. You can perform file operation on one individual file or multiple.
● Supports 8~128GB Memory size for optionalCompatibility:
Supports: iPad, iPhone,iPod touch, PC with USB
iOS : 7.0.X or later,
PC OS : Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS9.x/10.X, Linux 2.6.X or later
What's New in Version 4.0.8
Fixed bug.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Works well needs better interface
This product is working well on my iPad mini, and iPhone, both with iOS9.
Sometimes takes a moment for it (the app) to recognize that it is plugged in, format did not work, locked up in format mode, so formatted via PC.
Transfers files back and forth, good for downloading pictures from you game cam, can leave that in the field, and use you phone to transfer photos.
The user interface is a little clunky though.
Have to go into edit mode to copy photos and video.
Should add a direct copy to button in iStick.
Was able to open documents, etc, from open in another app function in the apple apps (Pages for example), which copies that document to iStick.
So, other than a clunky interface, and farm at not working, it is fine.
I had to use an adapter from CableJive to connect it to my devices with an Otterbox.
Lightning plug needs to be re-engineered to fit cases.
Would rate higher with these fixes.
Great Product
This is awesome works great, it's easy to use and easy to understand. While the sd card is in the camera or laptop I can edit the names of the pics and videos I want, then when I look it up on my phone I know exactly what file I need and transfer. I stopped using my GoPro and DJI drone because I could never upload data out in the field with out being connected to wifi. Now it's easy and I can do it from my cell phone.
Works Great. Needs handy features
Works fine just needs a few fixes:-Needs to continue playing music while searching through other files on the flashdrive.- Needs a search bar to quickly find files.-Needs a sort option or a fix within
the app that controls the organization of files because currently files appear in in ascending
order on first sync, afterwards every new file is place at the bottom rather than the continuation of alphabetical order.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 4.0.8Size: 22.2 MBLanguages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional ChineseSeller: Gopod Group LimitedCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
1.84884&&&&&86 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&221 Ratings
More by Gopod Group Limited
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.请选择您要上传的头像图片,完成后关闭此弹框即可。
&&&&您所提交的评论已被保存,登录后即可发表
&&&&您已经选择过了。
应用大小:22.2 MB
类别:工具
当前版本:4.0.8
语言:俄文, 日语, 法语, 简体中文, 繁体中文, 英语, 西班牙语, 韩语
运行环境:需要 iOS 7.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。
下载此APP的用户也下载
简介:iStick 是一款适用于PC,iPad,iPhone和iPod to...
iStick应用说明
iStick 是一款适用于PC,iPad,iPhone和iPod touch等的多功能存储设备;iStick具备标准USB接口和Apple Lightning接口,USB端连接到电脑时,可以作为U盘使用,Apple Lightning连接到iOS设备时作为外接存储设备使用;iStick搭配专用的APP 应用程序,可以在不需要iTunes, Cloud, 网络连接的情况下,方便的进行PC与iOS设备的数据双向高速传输;iStick支持以下功能:1.联系人备份/恢复;2.支持 music player, background playback;3.iStick支持直接打开影音及Office文件,支持多种文件格式,如Word,Excel,
PowerPonit,PDF,MP3/MP4,JPG,BMP,PNG等;4.iStick 支持文件操作功能,如复制,移动,删除等,并支持邮件功能;5.iStick容量支持8~128GB,可支持FAT32,exFAT等文件格式;iOS Support: iOS 7.0.X or later, PC OS Support: Windows2000/XP/Vista/7/8,Mac OS9.x/10.X,Linux 2.6.X or later
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
|||||||||||||||
iTunes分类排行榜
||||||||||||||||||
京公网安备98
苹果园为iOS用户提供和下载,最新的、、、等,分享最权威的资讯、、及解决办法,拥有最火爆的,苹果园一家专注解决iOS所求的网站。
16:12:31.714---- 16:12:31.746----31.2001iphone6外接u盘_iphone6外接u盘图片素材
当前位置: > iphone6外接u盘
最近更新的...
友情链接:
& 看图网,,该页图片不可商用
在线图片处理软件开发,始创于09年,距今7年。CR:3
iphone6外接u盘素材下载iStick: First Made-for-iPhone-iPad USB Flash Drive with Lightning - 推酷
iStick: First Made-for-iPhone-iPad USB Flash Drive with Lightning
Hyper, an Apple products’ accessory maker, has launched a new product called iStick. Hyper iStick is the first Apple-approved Made-for-iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch (MFi) USB flash drive that has a USB connector as well as includes a built-in Lightning connector. It means iStick can work with both the computer and an iOS device. Unfortunately, the accessory can only be pre-ordered through a funding campaign that company has launched on the Kickstarter.
Basically, iStick is a small Flash drive like accessory that has a sliding switch with a Lightening connector on one end and a USB connector on the other. The USB connector allows you to plug-in the iStick into your computer and use it like a regular flash drive to transfer data, and then you access the same data on your iOS device by connecting the iStick to your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch through Lightning connector end.
As expected, Apple had many concerns for iOS storage products like the iStick. We actually started MFi application for this product more than 2 years ago. It was definitely not an easy process but we managed to address all of Apple’s concerns and finally just got MFi approval.
iStick has a companion app that will allow you to transfer contents from one device to another, play music, download photos and watch videos stored on the accessory. The accessory supports almost any video formats, including native formats like mp4, m4v, mov as well as non-native formats like avi, mkv, wmv etc. You can access all these files directly from the iStick storage without copying them to your iOS device.
The accessory will be available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB storage capacity and costs $129, $169, $199 and $299 respectively. You can pre-order the product through a
, where you’ll get a 50% discount making it $65 (8GB), $85 (16GB), $99 (32GB) and $149 (64GB).
On crowd funding the iStick project, the company says that “We only reserve Kickstarter launches for our very best products just like what we did with CloudFTP 2 years ago.” It also said it wants to “crowdsource ideas and suggestions to make the product even better and to give it the biggest launch possible.”
Hyper plans to ship the product in August.
for more details and to preorder iStick.
已发表评论数()
已收藏到推刊!
请填写推刊名
描述不能大于100个字符!
权限设置: 公开
仅自己可见
正文不准确
标题不准确
排版有问题
没有分页内容
图片无法显示
视频无法显示