求淘金者黄金版/偷金子:传奇归来/Lode Runner: the legend of zeldaReturns,要兼容win7的。放到网盘里面下载

求一款很老的游戏,是我小学玩过的,大约是在02年左右,是小偷偷金子的。_百度知道后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
其他登录方式
查看: 2056|回复: 37
在线时间65535 小时最后登录阅读权限90UID3733771注册时间积分137776精华3
曾经的刻骨铭心,如今的撕心裂肺。
主题帖子 金币3929 元 智豆0 点
11:58 上传
&游戏名称:淘金者Lode Runner游戏版本:1.4游戏大小:1.88MB支持系统:Android 2.2及更高版本
【游戏介绍】&Lode Runner是一个益智类的游戏,中译名为淘金者、偷金子等,也有译成超级运动员的。
  游戏的目标是取得所有的金子,然后找到出口过关。当然肯定会有敌人来妨碍你,他们会杀掉你。你唯一能对付他们的方法就是挖坑。但是掉进坑中的敌人一段时间后会往上爬,继续追击你。但是,并不是所有的地方都可以挖坑,只有土地面上可以进行挖掘,还有一些坚硬的石头地不能挖开。被挖开的地面过一段时间还会重新填起来,如果此时敌人还没爬出来他们就会被埋死。但是敌人是会复活的,死了的敌人会在从一个固定的地点重新出现。
  游戏最独创的地方就是关卡编辑器。这个游戏是世界上最早有关卡编辑器的游戏之一。
【游戏截图】
【免责声明】
一、本游戏源自互联网,请勿在未经本游戏版权所有者书面授权的情况下用于商业用途,转载本游戏,请注明作者及出处!二、如果您喜欢本游戏,请购买正版,支持软件开发者继续改进和增强本软件的功能。三、本游戏不保证兼容所有 Android 设备,有可能引起冲突和导致不可预测的问题出现,请自行承担使用本游戏所导致的风险和后果。四、如果本游戏对您有用,请评分支持,评分不会扣除您的金币,还会让您英俊的头像前排留名!五、更多更好玩的全国首发游戏,请持续关注安智游戏区!六、请记住我们的永久网址:
【游戏下载】游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请或点击感谢按钮
在线时间65535 小时最后登录阅读权限90UID3733771注册时间积分137776精华3
曾经的刻骨铭心,如今的撕心裂肺。
主题帖子 金币3929 元 智豆0 点
在线时间320 小时最后登录阅读权限20UID5988500注册时间积分667精华0
, 积分 667, 距离下一级还需 33 积分
主题帖子 金币674 元 智豆0 点
{:248:}{:248:}
在线时间22 小时最后登录阅读权限10UID6030537注册时间积分35精华0
, 积分 35, 距离下一级还需 15 积分
主题帖子 金币27 元 智豆0 点
淘金者Lode Runner 1.4取得所有的金子,然后找到出口过关 1-10【安智全国首发】
在线时间115 小时最后登录阅读权限20UID1105134注册时间积分196精华0
, 积分 196, 距离下一级还需 4 积分
主题帖子 金币138 元 智豆1 点
来自智友移动版
机上的暴雪帝国】Gameloft游
在线时间135 小时最后登录阅读权限35UID2547959注册时间积分1273精华0
, 积分 1273, 距离下一级还需 527 积分
主题帖子 金币486 元 智豆0 点
{:202:}{:202:}{:202:}
在线时间156 小时最后登录阅读权限20UID4332319注册时间积分306精华0
, 积分 306, 距离下一级还需 94 积分
主题帖子 金币631 元 智豆0 点
小时最喜欢的游戏
在线时间356 小时最后登录阅读权限20UID6164754注册时间积分491精华0
, 积分 491, 距离下一级还需 209 积分
主题帖子 金币430 元 智豆0 点
爱玩,谢谢分享!
在线时间729 小时最后登录阅读权限30UID2520987注册时间积分1095精华0
, 积分 1095, 距离下一级还需 105 积分
主题帖子 金币849 元 智豆0 点
儿时的经典呢
在线时间398 小时最后登录阅读权限20UID6354112注册时间积分610精华0
, 积分 610, 距离下一级还需 90 积分
主题帖子 金币938 元 智豆35 点
望楼主不要让我失望哦,
安智灌水王勋章
主题达到2000可申请
安智帅哥勋章
安智帅哥勋章
安智热心会员勋章
主贴超过500个 回复超过1500个 在线时间超过500小时 可申请
安智全勤勋章
签到满一百天即可申请
安智万帖勋章
在安智网的帖子量超过1万可申请
主题5000个
分享达人勋章
同时拥有电子书、铃声、视频、壁纸4个达人勋章可合成获得此勋章
700万会员勋章
参加700万会员活动获得此勋章,限量勋章
功勋荣会勋章
安智功勋荣会
【每日话题】这年头哪还有什么旗舰。Lode Runner Online Install on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 64 bit or 32 bit | Fire Your IT
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Confirmation of patched Lode Runner MMR working on Windows 10! The save and load bugs have been fixed. Check it out:
If you are here, you probably already know what Lode Runner is, but in case not, just Google it.
2015 will be the 20th anniversary of the release of Lode Runner Online MMR.
As the years have passed it has become a real headache to install LodeRunner. Thanks to fiveolddogs on the Lode Runner Yahoo group, it was discovered (actually that is the way it was with a lot of these old programs) that you could bypass the incompatible installer by copying files from an older computer. However, as all of the downloads available on the net now require you to have an older computer or run a Virtual Machine this has made it nearly impossible to install.
No longer! This installer contains the latest version of Lode Runner, Lode Runner Online: Mad Monk’s Revenge. I completely rewrote the installer so it works. In addition, it allows you to install to locations other than C:/SIERRA/etc due to auto INI file generation. I even included the auto compatibility mode settings. Put simply, this installer should work great first time, just like software should – no copying, hacks, editing ini files, launching virtual machines, installing WINE, configuring DOS Box, or long grueling integral u-substitutions. ?
I must give a word of credit to SIERRA – You guys looked to the future. How many other 19 year old programs can be easily auto-configured to work like they were created yesterday? SIERRA you made my job easy.
The installer has been currently tested on the following systems:
Windows 8.1 Professional Media Edition (64 bit)
Windows 7 (64 bit)
Presumably, it works on both 32 and 64 bit versions of Win7, Win8, and Win8.1. If anyone wants to confirm and send me a note I will add it to the list of known supported. Also, if it doesn’t work let me know and I will see what I can do.
Update (6-Jan-2014): Just received confirmation that the installer works on Windows 7 (64 bit). It has been added to the list of compatible systems.
Update (16-May-2015): Due to updates, it no longer works on Windows 7 by default. However, it can still be made to work by disabling desktop composition as described below. In addition, Windows 8 and 8.1 are limited and cannot allow saving of games due to the forced desktop composition. Fear not however! See the end of this post for a great new update in progress.
WINDOWS 7 USERS! DISABLE DESKTOP COMPOSITION.
This has been rumored to fix the notorious crashes upon launching on windows 7.
Right click the launch link and click properties
In the compatibility tab, select “Disable desktop composition”
So enough talking!
MD5: 6fb77f4e0ee9f
SHA-1 [160]: 44e7cd6f72c233df0a5
Check out the post on
Update (11-Jan-2014): Hooray! The issues with signing have been resolved. The executable is now signed for extra security for you all, as well as for peace of mind for the Windows Smart Screen.
Update (6-Jan-2014): It has been brought to my attention that some of you on newer machines are getting notifications from browsers and smart screen warning that the installer that I made has no reputation. This is because it is a relatively new program (I just created it) and because I didn’t sign the installer. My background is in older software so I didn’t think I would need to sign the installer but it looks like on most newer machines that that generates a warning. I am looking into getting a certificate and signing the software so this should be resolved soon, but I just thought I would explain that you might see a reputation notice so you don’t have to wonder what it is.
I also have a call in to Norton to evaluate the installer so it doesn’t get removed due to a WS:Reputation match (due to short file history). That could take a few weeks so hang in there.
Questions:
Where is my music. I want the music in the installation!
This question was first asked by Anthony, but I’m sure more will have the question.
The version of installation files that I had does not have the music. The way the program was created, you had to have the CD in the drive
to be able to have the music work.
Update (9-Jan-2014): I have determined that it would be way to much work to get the music re-integrated into the files. As an alternative, I have provided a download of an image of the disk with instructions on how to get it working.
Check it out!
Note: the disk theoretically contains the original installations files which I could not remove because it would upset the track offsets. However, installing from the disk may corrupt your installation, or do other ugly things. The CD is provided for the music purposes only. Any other use has not been tested by me.
I have finally obtained a copy of the ISO, however it is a bit more tricky than I anticipated. The audio is on the CD in the red book format so I can’t just copy the files anywhere. Also, the cd must be in the first drive letter that is a cd so there is not an easy way to configure an automount iso. I will keep working on this and get back with you all later. If anyone knows a good way to work around this, let me know. I will try to put up the disk image for starters if I can’t get it working soon. Also, I may make an MP3 download soundtrack for anyone that is interested. There is some fun music!
Awesome New Update!
An exciting thing happened this most recent year for fans of LR:MMR. When saving games (and more importantly, loading custom level sets, am I right?) was confirmed to not work for windows 8 and above last year (windows 7 users, you are in luck. See above for instructions on disabling desktop composition to get saving working again), a developer and his brother started working on a true-to-original remake. It’s been through several revisions now, and I’ve had the privilege to test several of the aspects as they went through rewriting the app. Overall, I’ve been impressed with the work Bram (quartrobot) has done, and he has been making quite the headway with the project. While it still has a ways to go, you can check out there progress at the quark robot development blog. In addition, there is a current version available for download that just might get you excited for the project. The current version has some of the gameplay implemented, most of the editor, and the original music can easily be added in. Awesome work there, Bram!
Check it out:你可能还会喜欢
休闲游戏精品游戏
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">5.0分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">5.0分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">5.6分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">10分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">5分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">0分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">5分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">9.3分
从2008年-2014年 快猴网一直在努力做到最好
备案编号:粤ICP备号-1}