为什么我玩robocraft汉化补丁有时候开箱子开到的道具却得不到,为什么啊?求高手解答,急!

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Robocraft
Genre: , , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 8 Jul, 2014
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Robocraft has been built with a dedicated community of Robocrafters from the very beginning. The game's first release was in April 2013 and that buildhad no multiplayer and no combat. From that point to today, the game has grown exponentially to its full MMO state and whilst we still call it a 'Live Alpha' you will find it a very polished and fully featured experience.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Freejam are now plotting a path to full release with an aim to be out of Early Access by the end of 2016.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&While users accounts will never be reset - so what you earn in game now you will always keep - the full release of Robocraft will contain a number of additional key core features, many more social features, Clans, more game modes, many more functional components and weapons, a tutorial and PVE mode and full game localisation into many different languages.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&We call it 'Early Alpha' but we expect you to find it as polished and fully featured as most 'Beta' releases.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&No, Robocraft will always be free-to-play and our prices won't change as a result of shifting from Early Access to a full release in future.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Freejam (the developer of Robocraft) has community in its blood. The word Freejam is a combination of 'free' and 'jam', where 'free' shows our dedication to keeping Robocraft always free, and 'jam' stands for jamming with our community to determine how our game continues to evolve. We like to think of Robocraft as a game that has been built from the ground up in collaboration with the community.&
Play Robocraft
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
What’s this another new model preview? Didn’t we just unveil the Chain Shredder earlier this week? Yep, that’s right and today we have something else to reveal!
Continuing our tradition of introducing exciting new modules and weapons, we’re happy to announce that with the
expansion coming next Thursday (14th July) we will be adding an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) module to Robocraft.
How does it work?
The EMP module summons a targeting locator, which, after a few seconds delay triggers a massive pulse of electromagnetic energy that stuns all enemies (both aerial and ground based) within a localised blast radius.
When a player activates an EMP module, a blast radius SFX will be displayed (red for enemy placement, blue for friendly), marking out the danger zone. Players will then only have a few seconds to escape this zone before the EMP initialises.
The magnetic pulse will disab teslas will fail, weapons won’t fire, modules won’t activate, planes immediately spiral out of control and rotors, hovers and drones fall. In addition to this, all affected robots will have their power and power regen levels set to zero for the duration of the pulse module being active.
The new module can only be described as the ultimate in evasive maneuvers and could turn the tide of battle in your team’s favour in an instant!
We’ll release footage of this new module in action next week, but in the meantime feel free to feast your eyes on the model below:
Special thanks to
for their incredibly nifty 3D model plug-in tech.
On Thursday, 14th July Robocraft receives its next big expansion and as part of this update a brand new weapon will be introduced – say hello to the Chain Shredder!
As you can see from the model preview below, this weapon looks much like a regular chaingun and as you’d expect it does take a moment to spin-up before casting out projectiles. When the Chain Shredder reaches optimal fire-rate, it’ll decimate any enemies that wander into your crosshairs at close range.
This weapon is also light enough to be viable for both air and ground- so all robocrafters have good reason to be excited.
To examine this tool of war more closely, feel free to zoom around the model via the Sketchfab display below:
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Build insane robot battle vehicles that drive, hover, walk and fly! Add weapons from the future and jump in the driving seat as you take your bot into battle against other players in this competitive free-to-win action game.
BUILD - A futuristic robot battle vehicle from cubes, add wheels, thrusters, wings, legs, tank tracks, rail cannons and plasma launchers
DRIVE - Jump into the pilot seat of your robot and drive it into battle in jet cars, tanks, flying warships, helicopters, anything your imagination desires.
FIGHT - Battle online in massively multiplayer mayhem against players from all over the world on dedicated servers.
- Over 200 cubes and components to collect and combine to make a million different Robot designs
- Be part of a constantly changing metagame with new weapons, components and functionality added every month
- Watch as your enemy's robot breaks apart cube by cube as you destroy them with powerful weaponry
- Invite friends and chat in-game
- Form Platoons and battle on the same team with your friends
- Save your robots in the garage to the cloud and share them with other players via the in-game Robot Factory.
- Free-to-win, everything required to get to the very top of the tree in Robocraft can be gained for free
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Intel dual core or better with SSE2 support or equivilent AMD family
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 Compatible GPU, DirectX 9.0c
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Additional Notes: Min resolution
Recommended:
Minimum:
Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 Compatible GPU
Minimum:
Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 Compatible GPU
Robocraft 'Terms of Service'
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(3,788 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(64,961 reviews)
Early Access Review
Once this game was very original, interesting and a perfect example of really f2p game.Now that game development history is perfect tutorial for game developers for how to ruin great game in few updates.
Early Access Review
FREAKING AMAZIN MAN BEST FREE GAME!
Early Access Review
Tried the game for 5 minutes, stutters too much, poorly optimised. Can't recommend it.
Early Access Review
awesome game i reccomend it that its sooooooooooooooooooo good :)
Early Access Review
great game its very fun and very addicting i would definatly recomend
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
They devs took to a new strategy of actively trying to shoot themselves in the foot. They were wildly successful! Don't even bother downloading this unless you take a time machine back to 2014 first.
Early Access Review
Thank you Robocraft. You made a truly fun game. Not going to say it has the best graphics or diverse story or mechanics. But definitely has the most fun and entertainment.
Early Access Review
I think its the right time to right this review. but before i start let me get this out of the way, Despite from what you read from other comments, this game is NOT P2W and is F2W always was but it is grindy and is heavily RNG dependent of how high you can progress, paying just speeds it all up and it is not needed at all. Robocraft or RC is a building/combat game where you make robots out of blocks, movement parts, guns and modules. with this ALL robots are diffrent from one another, This game brings out your imagination better then most and that is what makes RC fun. The developers FJ is the only problem the game faces right now. There policy is to add content rather then change existing content, this means that balancing for this game is nonexistant. around 2000 hours of my total playtime went into rotor blades alone (think helicopters) and they are severly underpowerd to a unexperienced builder/user. with my time using rotors i have developed several building technologys that make them stronger, and for a short time rotors were strong, how does FJ react? they add new Anti Air guns to balance helicopters and drones, Flak cannon, Lock On Missle Launcher, Proto seeker. But in the process Planes became extremely weak. similar events have happend to other parts. Insect legs, Wheels, Tracks, planes, Rotors, Sleds are ALL severly weak due to FJ's refusal to simpily change the stats or mechanics of these parts. At the time of me writing this Mechs, Wall Copters are dominant. You will find when playing RC that you will adapt and specialize into a type of bot, with time FJ will make sure that your specialization and amount of hours of experience will become useless. That is the reason i quit RC not to long ago. as i write this review they are adding a &Chain Shredder& (minigun) and EMP module (This will be cancer) If FJ reads this please please fix your damn game. All and all i do reccomend this game for casual play and see where that takes you, but dont get anywhere close to end game you WILL regret it.apologies for bad anglish and grammer and such. this was more of a rant then a review.
Early Access Review
How to make a noob rage.Step 1: Make a spinning tesla thruster botStep 2: Go into a Battle ArenaStep 3: Killed said noob mercilesslyStep 4: Get called a hackerStep 5: Repeat Step 3 for the rest of ur life10/10 would get called a hacker again.
40 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
This game used to be fun. Now it's a money grabbing, gambling-orientated piece of ????. No fun anymore the whole aspect has been replaced with grind. Just grind grind grind. Want to skip grind? Dish out a couple of thousand dollars to sit through hours of ?????? crate opening you can't skip to accumulate a few hundred thousand &robits& which is worth a couple of legendary plasma guns or SMGS. Only then may you reach the top and stay there for a couple of weeks before more dumb ???? is added so you can grind and grind even more.Just kidding, there is no top anymore. Back when the game had a purpose, which was you getting to the highest tier (TX-1) and unlocking everything step by step in the tech tree. Everything had a tier except cosmetics - weapons, cubes, thrusters, you name it. Each tier cube had a unique colour too. Black cubes was a symbol of respect, everyone followed you around and hid behind you since you could take the most damage, while purple cubes were not a symbol of respect. These days you can colour your whole bot in four ugly colours, white, grey, pale orange and pale blue. All of the nice colours are hidden away behind premium. Oh boy, premium! Just 99p a day! Who do you think I am, the prince of Nigeria?If you had a T2 bot, you were matched fairly against players from your own tier. Even if you had T6 railguns, you were still put with players of the same level. What about today? Newbies and veteran players all get grabbed in handfuls and mashed together into a &match&. Who pays the most for rocket launchers and legendary bull ???? is the winner in every match, even if you played the game from the alpha version, you can get owned in 1 second by some snobby spoiled little tw4t with a rich daddy's credit card. Don't even get me started on the crates in this game.Items were purchased with GC (galaxy cash) or RP (robo points iirc), but you could not buy a million GC with your rich daddy's credit card to get the highest level stuff. Instead you needed tech points to unlock items, which were only available through playing the game. You unlocked items in the tech tree, in which cubes, weapons, wheels, electroplates etc. were unlocked level by level using tier tech points. These tech points are earned after every battle, and were unique to each tier. If your bot is T10 for example, you would earn T10 tech points, with which you were able to unlock a variety of T10 equipment, but nothing higher or lower. You could also convert these tech points to uber tech points (using GC) which could unlock every item from every tier. The tech tree was BALANCED. Why break a working, operational system? Are you really that money hungry, freejam? You should rename yourself to paidjam or gamblejam. Or &piece of ???? inc.& Keep hiding behind &early access& for it's such a good excuse when people point out what a terrible game you've made. I hate you.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
dr Was good, then became a p2w. Avoid unless you have a massive disposable income and are fine with a company trying to swindle you.I got into this game a year or two ago. A genius idea it was back then. Near unlimited creativity, fun gameplay, a good community, low lag, yadda yadda yadda. That's all auxillary stuff. It's what makes a good game into a great game. But what about the essential stuff? It was all there, too, and in innovative fashions: a well-developed and balanced tech tree, specialization to create diverse teams, currency rewards based on how well you performed, quick and fair matchmaking, the list goes on and on. All o you play well, you get currency, you upgrade your robot in the direction you want, and you go through the tiers, facing harder opponents as you go.Ah, what I wouldn't give to go back to the days when this game wasn't a steaming pile of pay-to-win trash.Creativity? Gone. Premade robots are the only real contenders now. Why is that?Progression? Gone. Now you get a linear tech &tree& that unlocks without the tech points of before.How do you get new parts, you ask? Why, with the currency of course!...Except not the same currency.Now you get a currency which is only granted to you based upon how many parts you sell. And how do you get these parts?With the completely original and foolproof crate system, how else?For just a single match, YOU can get a crate of at least five items that YOU didn't choose. Oh, not even that, though, since one is dangled in front of your face like a pet toy, essentially going, &You COULD have this, but you have to be a PREMIUM MEMBER!&And there's the center of the problem. Membership.Jesus H. Christ on ice skates, membership costs so much that you'll need to just start paying with your dignity. $1.99 a DAY. That's about $60 a month -- money that could EASILY buy you at least three retail games on sale, or a full-price title -- and about $725-730 a year. You could buy at least 25 decent games with that kind of money.Oh, but that's not even the half of it.What do you get for your money? Well, you get:-A color wheel (Did I mention you only get a whopping FOUR colors to choose from, if you're a normal member?)-Some rare weapons in crates (that don't do nearly as much damage as they originally did)-Instant access to the stronger weapons (I omit the word &tier& because there IS no
little Johhny that just joined the game and threw together a gun on a car frame with no armor will go up against someone with 2,000 hours with a fully decked out air bomber. Funny thing is, if you get lucky, you can take down the &highest level& players with entry-level gear.)-Some cosmetics and stuff that don't do anything...I think you get the gist. It's not worth it.So, in conclusion, it's a prime example of what happens when money goes to a dev team's head but they want to keep that &free to play& sticker on Steam so poor losers with nothing in their wallet can actually play something. Or, rather, suckers with too much money to spend waste it on their pay to win scheme. After all, winning feels good!Oh, and did I mention it's buggy and laggy now?It's buggy and laggy now.Freejam, I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
I can't stress this enough.Robocraft is a money grabbing hellhole.&But you have 300 hours in it!&That was before it was ruined.(I'm looking at you Epic Loot)I watched this game progress from one of my all time favorite games to being one of the top on my list of hated games. The other update, when they introduced the Epic Loot, I thought it was a good idea, so I launched Robocraft, what I saw made me lose faith in FreeJam ever becoming a decent developer studio. At this point it is focusing on keeping new players until they get into later tiers, and then telling them to either endure the increasing grind, or pay money for protonium crates(which aren't even guarenteed to get you what you want anyways!)Once, I would've recommended this in a heartbeat to anyone that asked. Now? I say to avoid it like the plague.I just hope FreeJam doesn't get any worse than it already is at this point.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
I've written a formal letter to FreeJam in the Robocraft Sub-Reddit, which I will link to, however, I'd like to outline some feelings I've had toward this game. I understand it's in Early Access, and I understand this is only one 'phase' of many. Who knows? Maybe in the future, I'll end up wiping this review and posting another one, but here are some finer key points of my letter, and the reasoning behind those points.TL;DR Game used to be good, now the balance sucks, and the economy is worse. Wrote a letter, here's some points and clarification.Damage and Balance*Lock On Missile Launcher#Discussions_QuoteBlock_Author&...Those were the days, when you could fly and not get shot down by Flak and LOML* walker bots with ease... ...because the Flak system has not been properly crafted to focus on AIR targets.& This point was my first. In real life, Flak shells are used as Anti-Aircraft weaponry, because the shells can be fired high into the air and explode, leaving shrapnel to tear planes apart. However, in Robocraft, the 'AeroFlak Cannon' (aptly named so as to make you believe that it should be used against airborne targets) instead causes significant damage with those same shrapnel explosions to anything not connecting with the ground, whether they're meters in the air, or a few centimeters off the ground. These explosions hit all blocks within the explosion radius and can potentially destroy a bot in as little as three well placed shots.Not only that, but if the shells don't explode and connect with a player directly, they do their standard explosion damage, though given in a smaller radius. Mind you, the AeroFlak Cannon is a high-powered weapon. The damage is does is very significant, and you're likely to take massive damage, even if you're hit directly. With this in mind, you'd think that the trade-off would be either a very low rate of fire, or a higher power consumption (more on that in a moment). Surpisingly, no. The Flak fires at a steady pace of roughly once a second, however, add more guns, and you're firing more often. Roughly twice a second.Now, regards towards power. Each robot has a power meter that goes from 100% to 0% and recharges over the course of ten seconds (or eight, if you have the optional Power Booster attached to your robot). Here's the problem that we face with the Flak cannon. It has only a power consumption rate of 10.8% per shot, allowing you to fire off at least 10 before needed to recharge (however, the power is recharging constantly, meaning you may face upwards of 11-13 shots before the enemy needs to recharge completely). Worse still, it does over 30,000 damage a shot, and your average armor cube has 2100 health, meaning at least 13 or 14 armor cubes are getting toasted. (The damage does fall off in the blast radius, thankfully, but not by much.)But that's not all folks! These cannons are damn near indestructible, with over 130,000 points of health themselves. And, if you do not directly hit the weapon block, it doesn't take damage. The only exception to this is Plasma weaponry, which has a small explosion radius (roughly the size of a grenade), which leads into my next point, surprisingly.#Discussions_QuoteBlock_Author&Those were the days, when plasma damage was actually reasonable, and Plasma weapons were affordable... ...I've taken several low tier plasma weapons and placed them up against walker bots with seemingly little armor... ...even after a full hail of plasma shots... ...only a few blocks are destroyed... The damage is absolutely abysmal.&And by golly, is that true! In a recent update Plasma weapons (or grenade launchers, as they could be considered) were actually REDUCED in damage, compared to their high powered counterparts. As a trade, they instead were given a higher blast radius and lower power consumption. But, there in lies a problem. If a player cannot do enough damage to destroy a high-powered weapon at short-to-medium distance (as is Plasma's intended purpose), then what use do they have on a player's robot? Now, understandably, higher tiered weaponry does do considerably more damage, but at that power consumption and fire rate trade off, the Plasmas were more balanced than the AeroFlak Cannon. Need proof? The second highest tiered Plasma, an Epic Quality item (just like the Flak, an Epic quality), has 40,000 health (roughly), does 38,000 points of damage (roughly) with a slower fire rate than the flak cannon, and a lower blast radius. So, while they do roughly the same amount of harm, the Plasma was balanced in such a way that it could be combated and successfully defended against, unlike the Flak cannon.Engines, and how useless they can be.#Discussions_QuoteBlock_Author&Those were the days, when engines actually had the power to push something, instead of just gently dragging it off the ground to simply float in the air. I have [a ship] which has over eight separate engines pushing it forward... The ship isn't maneuverable in any way, and it's not meant to be... ...I expect it to be able to fly, on even maybe four engines. But, if I lose my main rear engines... ...my altitude drops steadily, and immediately, with no way to get back in
by which time, my enemy has already caught me...&This was one of my biggest issues. The game expects players to have an understanding of physics when it comes to building flying robots, as in where to put wings and how much force required to get a vehicle off the ground. Yet, I don't believe even the developers do. The engines in this game are vastly underpowered, requiring usually no less than five to get someone off the ground. The smaller engine tiers hardly provide any lift at all and I wonder why they're still relevant. Now, I'm going to point out, the robot in reference here has 6 of the highest tier and two of the next tier down pushing it forward, and the acceleration and lift are absolutely meager. I'm surprised the damn robot flies at all.Community Backlash, pricing and other various points. #Discussions_QuoteBlock_Author&Those were the days, when Megabots ruled, prices were moderately fair, and recycling really meant recycling and not shredding... ...[Players had] bought all the parts that they needed to sustain themselves for a while, and now [after] the Epic Loot update, those prices were cut from 50% return, which is moderately reasonable to in some cases less than 33%... ...to top that, the prices of some items went up, further blocking progression, and yet again causing more community outrage...& God, bored of this review yet? Oh wait, points... So! The economy in the game drastically shifted with the introduction of Epic Loot, because gone were the days of battling for currency, instead now you battled for parts that dropped in a random crate after each battle. The better you did, the better the crate (from Rusted to Protonium). However, you'd be led to believe that Protonium crates would offer higher tiered items, the Epic and Legendary ones. Yet after testing players have shown a very low drop rate for these items. Players would often hope for Movement or Weapon parts, but would frequently receive cosmetics instead, these cosmetics &recycling& for a very low currency count. (I.E. a 10,000 robit flag resold at 750 robits.) &At this point, this is not a game I wish to see to completion, it's really not. Because if the current 'meta' is to stand in a similar fashion... ...then there will never be any balance... New players will come in, get rekt, pack up and leave... I've never been one to complain... ...I now understand why people are so upset.& As an avid supporter of the game, I've not only poured time into it, but money as well. Originally, I thought my funds were well placed, but I suppose I was wrong.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
this game used to be cool, now its trash. every aspect of the game has changed. its like one of those meth comparisons. epic loot, not even once.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Used to be good, before they removed teirs, teired armor, added the cybes, removed the worth of currency, made half of my bots worthless, and pushed premium too hard. I still play it sometimes because the idea is great, but the execution BECAME horrible - It was a great game. RIP Robocraft.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Early Access Review
Epic loot, or how to subtly implement p2w mechanics in a game known in the past for finding a creative way and managed to completely butcher the concept of fair reward and throw the words merit and skill into the trashbin in the process.Matchmnaking that knows not the difference bewteen a glass cannon and a turtle tank, so it matches a team made intirely of glass cannons against a team of turtle tanks quite often, as a bonus, you can also watch in awe as some players in the highest levels available still haven't figured out the basc mechanics of the game and wonder why they've been teamed up with you for the last 3 matches in a row. Not like the dev team doesn't seems to grasp these concepts much easier either, but dont' exepct them to listen to you or anyone who hasn't written entire caps-locked essays filled with insults about how their helicopter got unfarily taken off the air by that machine gunner they weren't paying attention to (cue a nerf to the machine gun or a buff to rotor blades, if not both, next update).Join in time for the get to enjoy the brand new auto aiming rocket launcher and machine gun, or the cannon that doesn't require much actual aiming to destroy the delicate flying crafts ( you don't even need to worry about tthat, the minimun hitbox is actually much larger than some of them so you don't need to actually hit them). You want to try weapons that require practice and skill to master? too bad, they are nearly useles go on, grab the sniper rifle, the hit scan weapon that still requires you to lean on your target, even at point blank, but it's not like it has enough ammo or damage output to actually kil what's that, you managed to take by surprise that walking tank and destroyed most of it's movement systems, took out his most dangerous weapons and you only need to relocate/reload a bit to finish him off? oh, too bad that took you more than 12 now he's been fully rehealed by... and you haven't recharged enough to cripple him again, even if he wasn't already unloading his aimbot guns into you.It' this game still works with a very creative and somewhat original concept, it sused to be very enjoyable, and because there's nothing like it out there, you'll start playing this game and won't be able to stop for a time (even when I get fed up I'm only able to leave it for a couple months, althouhg most people on my friend list have managed to leave it behind forever), all the while complaining about the all the poor decisions the dev team makes every week, that's why I urge you not to even try it not, not for now at least, until the team can get their heads out from their buttocks and actually take sound decisions based on the feedback of level-headed players (remember they are brits, so that may not happen anytime in the near future).
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
i use to play this game so much and have so much fun, build robots, collect and buy new pieces to build fun and new designs. But now the developers have removed all that was fun exept the battles. i actualy remeber investing about 5$ on gc (wich is now removed) and buying a cool robot. all the gc and rp that had been farmed and collected was removed from the game, with that being removed for some thousands of hours down the drain for nothing. And now the game has added crates, this game was given the title &Best indie game of 2014& this game and some others is proof start that a great start doesent always lead to a great end.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Thx to freejam for ????ing the game with their stupid updates.Cancercraft Air defense simulator 2016
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
This used to be an amazing game, but now it is just another pay to win seeking out money from Premium players withen the recent overhauls. The both overpowered and overpriced weapons such as seeking rockets and AA made flying in general a nightmare. Hopefully the Devs will balance it out a little more before Robocraft is a complete game. Good luck to anyone who isn't a tryhard or a premium player. I truly like this game but will only rate it bad due to these issues, no hard feelings?
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 robocraft 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信