乐高骑马与砍杀指环王mod怎么骑马

分享到:这里是游戏解说的部分作品,全集请点击[]11.12.13.14.15.16.17.18.19.20.21.22.23.24.25. 今日看点关闭当乐游戏中心5.0版全新发布
您现在的位置: &&
&&iPhone 乐高指环王下载
小编简评:在乐高世界重温指环王故事。
开发商的其他应用
角色扮演游戏
这个世界我来拯救 救世主题游戏专题
新游先锋 每周精选推荐第66期
角色扮演游戏
角色扮演游戏
乐高指环王截图
《乐高指环王》是乐高系列的又一力作,于日登陆PS3、XBOX 360等平台。游戏基于电影《指环王》三部曲改编而来,将以其独特的方式来展现电影中出现过的那些精彩镜头。游戏中,你将和护戒联队中的铁杆三人组一起经历最惨烈的战争:圣盔谷之战,和精灵王子、矮人王子、人类国王开始一起保卫圣盔谷。除了这些史家解锁,如此豪华强大的阵容,实在是让人期待。
1.高速免费下载:访问
网站,点击『下载越狱版』,下载包为.ipa安装文件;
2.应用安装:检查您的设备是否进行越狱(越狱相关教程),下载后双击即可安装应用;
3.已越狱用户闪退:检查是否安装AppSync补丁和afc2add补丁(可在当乐源中添加)
4.当乐游戏中心客户端下载地址:
乐高指环王攻略评测
《乐高指环王》终于登陆到了iOS平台,喜欢指环王电影的玩家们千万不要错过了,在这款游戏中,玩家将扮演阿拉贡,甘道夫等角色和索隆大军做斗争,游戏严格按照电影版的流程,所以玩起来很有一...
将使用当乐游戏中心电脑版为您免费安装
乐高指环王
安装流程:
1.下载安装当乐游戏中心PC版
2.选择应用,点击一键安装
3.连接手机到电脑,自动安装
温馨提示:请在安装成功后重启浏览器。
将使用当乐游戏中心电脑版为您免费安装
乐高指环王
Copyright (C)
Downjoy. All Rights Reserved. 当乐公司 版权所有游侠网-乐高指环王英雄联盟-在线观看-风行网
安装PC客户端
把想看的剧下载到本地吧~
点击立即下载就可以下载当前视频了哦~
我来说两句
播放:10,979
播放:769,371
播放:1,448
播放:1,369
播放:14,536
播放:3,306
播放:1,739
播放:1,401
播放:22,778to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 48 Steam Achievements
Title: LEGO The Lord of the Rings
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 27 Nov, 2012
Buy LEGO Lord of the Rings
About This Game
Based on The Lord of the Rings motion picture trilogy, LEGO(R) The Lord of the Rings follows the original story-lines of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, taking players through the epic story events re-imagined with the humor and endless variety of LEGO play.
Trusted with the dangerous task to destroy an ancient magical ring that threatens all that is good, Frodo is forced to leave his peaceful home. But the ring wants to be found and the road to Mount Doom, the only place where it can be destroyed, will be perilous and riddled with Orcs and fouler things. To help Frodo, a Fellowship is formed —Aragorn the Ranger, Gandalf the Wizard, Legolas the Elf, Gimli the Dwarf, Boromir a Man of Gondor, and Frodo’s Hobbit friends Sam, Merry and Pippin. Players relive the legend through the LEGO mini-figures, as they explore wonders, solve timeless riddles, and overcome endless foes in their quest to destroy the Ring.
Explore all of the open-world of Middle-earth and experience epic battles with Orcs, Uruk-hai, the Balrog, the Witch-king, and other fearsome creatures.
Wield the power of the Palantír or Seeing-stone (‘one that looks far-away’), and jump between multiple story-lines.
Experience the LEGO The Lord of the Rings heroes come to life in an all new way with the mini-fig characters delivering the dialogue from the films.
Collect, combine and forge new items in the Blacksmith Shop using Mithril, the most precious metal in Middle-earth.
Discover and unlock over more than 80 playable characters, including Frodo, Aragorn, Gandalf, and many others.
Collect and use a variety of weaponry and magical items, including the Light of Earendil, Elven rope, swords, and bows.
Play with family and friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out game play option.
System Requirements
OS: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP SP3, Vista, or Windows(R) 7
Processor: Dual Core CPU @ 2GHz (Pentium D or better)
Memory: 1GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free HDD space
Video Card: NVIDIA(R) , 8800 GT or ATI Radeon(TM) HD 1950 or higher
Sound: 16-bit Sound Card
LEGO THE LORD OF THE RINGS software (C) 2012 TT Games Publishing Ltd.
Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. (C) 2012 The LEGO group. (C) 2012 New Line Productions Inc.
All The Lord of the Rings content other than content from the New Line films (C) 2012 The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises (“SZC”).
Mithril, The Lord of the Rings and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of SZC under license to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
All rights reserved.
WB GAMES LOGO, WBIE LOGO, WB SHIELD: (TM) & (C) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(64 reviews)
Very Positive
(2,548 reviews)
Brilliant game. Sticks to the trilogy well. Love the trilogy, and LEGO games. 10/10
I'm voting this not recommended, but only just.On the gameplay side of things, it's mostly great. Plenty of things to do, great humor, LotR. However, there are a few headaches. Here's my list of cons for gameplay:*Planks. Why do these feel so difficult to move onto?*Inventory. So cumbersome. I don't see why we can't use the radial menu for mithril items.*Character swap. Sometimes you'll get stuck swapping between your player 1 and 2 characters. Other times you'll swap to your 2nd character who will then swap to the character you wanted. Both can result in losing your spot on a ledge. Then other times you'll have to loop through them for a long while to find the one you need or to open the giant menu of them.*AI. You're ally will often get stuck, keep dying, or expect you to hold their hand.*Custom character creation. Terribly limited in a number of ways. Only a few hairstyles, only a couple types of weapons, must have a cape, no extra abilities, can't have a female voice.Here's a list of cons for the technical side:*Crashes. Only had a handful of these, but it still set back progress.*Graphic errors. This only appeared in a certain puzzle room in Cirith Ungol, but caused me to believe my graphics card was dying.
You're a lizzard Larry
Fun game, brings in new features from past LEGO games and the hub world is much bigger in a semi-open world type of way. The fighting is quite plain like the older LEGO games but the many locations, puzzles, music from the films and levels make up for it. Re-experience the Lord of the Rings trilogy within LEGO form.
It's more Lego game. For better and for worse.
how do i get lego lord of the rings in windowed mode. Thanks!
Best Lego game.
It is prone to crash, like other lego games, which may affect your ability to complete the game, but the devs have made available codes to finish the game if this happens. I would reccomend playing with a controller, you can't use your mouse. Other than that, one of the best Lego Games I have ever played, well worth the time.
Awesome graphics, awesome game. While there are occasional frame dips/tears, still a very solid game. The characters speak English and all in game speaking is done by the actors/taken from the movies. Fun missions, very true to the movies.
Rate 9.9/10
&Gollum needs it&Great Game10/10
11 people found this review funny
That strange moment when you realize that the best Lord of the Rings game ever made is a Lego game....
Was this review helpful?
This is the first Lego game i got to play, there are so many of those and they keep coming out almost every year so i decided to have a shot and see what those games are all about.After finishing the story i must say that this game is a good buy for any Tolkien fans.The atmosphere, the sounds, the silly lego moments and how not the local co-op for having double the fun with family and friends.I did experience few moments of minor frustration because of the chunky controls for a PC keyboard and a few minor bugs, but in the end those things are just a minor disturbance from a well made game!
Was this review helpful?
&LEGO The Lord of the Rings& is a game with a somewhat Open-World and is the game about Lotr, the world-wide famous book and movies. If you like LotR, this is definitely a game for you. It may not be very fun for you if you have not seen the movies or read the book, so I will recommend you to do that before playing this game. It is very funny and a bit challenging as some of the puzzles and &quests& needs fast reacting and it is not always that the camera is on your side :3 However, it is funny how the LEGO game about LotR is the best LotR. Buy this if you like LEGO games and want hours of fun (and if you have watched the movies, it is smart to do that before playing)!
Was this review helpful?
Simply entered in Mordor
Was this review helpful?
Awesome game for kids, plus for LOTR fans its awesome, follows up every moment in LOTR and shapes it in a humourus way. THeres also cool hats like flower pots and mushrooms. Its 10 dollars but if you wait for a sale it will be 2.613 US dollars. I recommend you buy it on the sale.
Was this review helpful?
Fun game, brings in new features from past LEGO games and the hub world is much bigger in a semi-open world type of way. The fighting is quite plain like the older LEGO games but the many locations, puzzles, music from the films and levels make up for it. Re-experience the Lord of the Rings trilogy within LEGO form.
Was this review helpful?
how do i get lego lord of the rings in windowed mode. Thanks!
Was this review helpful?
You're a lizzard Larry
Was this review helpful?
I'm voting this not recommended, but only just.On the gameplay side of things, it's mostly great. Plenty of things to do, great humor, LotR. However, there are a few headaches. Here's my list of cons for gameplay:*Planks. Why do these feel so difficult to move onto?*Inventory. So cumbersome. I don't see why we can't use the radial menu for mithril items.*Character swap. Sometimes you'll get stuck swapping between your player 1 and 2 characters. Other times you'll swap to your 2nd character who will then swap to the character you wanted. Both can result in losing your spot on a ledge. Then other times you'll have to loop through them for a long while to find the one you need or to open the giant menu of them.*AI. You're ally will often get stuck, keep dying, or expect you to hold their hand.*Custom character creation. Terribly limited in a number of ways. Only a few hairstyles, only a couple types of weapons, must have a cape, no extra abilities, can't have a female voice.Here's a list of cons for the technical side:*Crashes. Only had a handful of these, but it still set back progress.*Graphic errors. This only appeared in a certain puzzle room in Cirith Ungol, but caused me to believe my graphics card was dying.
Was this review helpful?
735 people found this review funny
If you like Lego, buy this.If you like Lord of the Rings, buy this.If you don't like Lego or Lord of the Rings, you are possibly a robot. Or maybe Sauron. Buy it anyway.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 骑马与砍杀指环王攻略 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信