MC1.7.9破解版加服务器时显示java.net.ConnectException:Connection timed_waiting out:no further information:

The TCP/IP Connection To The Host Has Failed. Java.net.ConnectException: Connection Timed Out: Connect
Jun 7, 2007
i am getting this exception i.e.&
The TCP/IP connection to the host has failed. java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect& whenever i try to connect to the remote DB which is present at a different system.
Similar Messages:
ADVERTISEMENT
Mar 1, 2008
Hi,We are running a software which has a sql database and it runs a data cycle everyday in which it gets data from several other sql servers on our network.Recently we have starting receiving the following erNetwork Error IOException: Connection Timed Out: ConnectIt finishes most of the queries in the script, but on some (and not always the same tables) it gives the time out error. I am not quit sure where or how to research this problem.Any ideas are welcome!Thanks,Michiel
May 21, 2007
I am trying to connect to SQL Server 2005 Express with JDBC.
I am getting the following exception:Code SnippetString connectionUrl = &jdbc:sqlserver://localhost:1433;& +
&databaseName=IFC3;&;
// Declare the JDBC objects.
Connection con =
Statement stmt =
ResultSet rs =
// Establish the connection.
Class.forName(&com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver&);
con = DriverManager.getConnection(connectionUrl,&ifc2&,&password&);com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The TCP/IP connection to the host
has failed. java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDriverError(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connectHelper(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.loginWithoutFailover(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:512)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
at connectURL.main(connectURL.java:43)I am using the code example that came from Microsoft for making a JDBC connection.
I looked at my configuration of SQL Server and change to use a static port 1433.
I shut off Windows firewall to make sure it was not blocking communication. When I try to telnet to port 1433 it saysConnecting To 1433...Could not open connection to the host, on port 23: ConnectfailedAny suggestions?Thanks,Tom
Feb 6, 2008
I have a package that uses a for loop to iterate through an unknown amount of excel files and pull their data into a table.
However, there will be cases when the file is corrupted or has some sort of problem so that either the transformation will fail or the excel data source will fail with an oledb connection error.Could anyone suggest a clean way to trap these errors?
Specifically, the &Cannot Aquire Connection from Connection Manager&, which is the excel connection. Thanks,
Oct 29, 1999
Hi,I created a web site with asp_SQL6.5. For the past two to three days, once in a while I am getting this error.Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '; [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Timeout expired what action it is needed to set it right?thanks in advance.Bye
May 16, 2007
Sir i am trying to connect sql from my LAN to my networked computers but whenever i tried to register it through Enterprise manager i get following &SQL Server registration failed because of the conection failure displayed below.Do you wish to Register anyway? Login failed for user 'SW17/Guest'where SW17/
is my another computer name...i have checked tcp and named pipesand confirm username for sql authentication too please help me as i being late submit my project
Sep 11, 1998
I have stored procedure here which I am running as a scheduled task. This stored procedure in turn calls 5 other stored procedures.
The scheduled task fails and the message is &SQL Server connection timed out. (Error 10024)&. How do I solve this problem?
Sep 13, 2012
I'm using some db replication tool written in JAVA. Where in the config file I have entered db driver, db url, sa and password. This tool lies in ubuntu. I couldn't able to connect to MS SQL server.
Mar 7, 2004
hello all,can
any one explain sql State HYT00im getting this as a part of the connection timed out message, while connecting from my node to sql server 2000 instance running on windows 2000 server.thanks in advance
Apr 21, 2008
Hi there, i am working on SQL JDBC 2005 version 1.1. I have a liferay portal database located at server 1, wsrp portlets' database located at server 2 (with instance name instance1). The producer (liferay) have to create a connection with server 2 (use connection string) to authenticate the consumer. If the registration properties is valid, then the consumer are able to consume the wsrp portlet. (Note that i use tomcat as web container)But when the producer connect to server 2, tomcat throws error:com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The TCP/IP connection to the host
has failed. java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDriverError(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connectHelper(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.loginWithoutFailover(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:525)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:193)
com.mypackage.utils.DBUtils.getDBConnection(DBUtils.java:45)My connection string pattern is : &jdbcqlserver://{0}:{1};User={2};Password={3};DatabaseName={4}&Which {0}: server name{1}: port,......for ex:
jdbcqlserver://server2instance1,;User=Password=Sa;DatabaseName=mydbIs my string correct ?Note that the error occur intermittent, not everytime.If any one there who have got or experienced with this error, please help me. Thanks you very much
Feb 15, 2008
I created a single step plan that does integrity checks.
It fails with the error below.
I created a new connection using our clusters virtual sql name.
Executed as user: ACCTCOMsqlagent. ...n 9.00.3042.00 for 64-bit
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp . All rights reserved.
1:10:06 PM
13:10:49.02
Code: 0xC00291EC
Source: {0CF32F3D-A8D1-492A-9C0F-AD4E0FC67D14} Execute SQL Task
Description: Failed to acquire connection &Local server connection&. Connection may not be configured correctly or you may not have the right permissions on this connection.
13:10:49.02
Source: OnPreExecute
Description: SSIS Warning Code DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED.
The Execution method succeeded, but the number of errors raised (1) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors.
End Warning
13:11:31.26
Code: 0xC0024104
Source: Check Database Integrity Ta...
The package execution fa...
The step failed. The agent and db are running under domain accounts and the job is owned by sa. Thanks for your help.
Feb 14, 2008
Hi All,I am getting the following error if I am using the package &Transaction Option=Required& while running through Sql Job:The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager &&connection name&& failed with error code 0xC0202009. while I running the SSIS package on BI environment, I am getting the following error:[Connection manager &&connection name&&] Error: The SSIS Runtime has failed to enlist the OLE DB connection in a distributed transaction with error 0x8004D00A &Unable to enlist in the transaction.&. I know the alternative solution is to make the &Transaction Option=Supported&, but in my case I have run the whole flow in a single transaction. I came to know that this has been fixed in the service pack1(ref. to /kb/914375). FYI.. some time it was running successful. I have taken all the necessary step to run the SSIS package in a distributed transaction(like the steps for MSDTC) and also created the package flow in a sequence. I was going through the link - /MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=160340&SiteID=1 but all those didn't solve my problem. If anyone can help me it will be great. or it is a bug in SSIS? Thanks.Jena
Sep 7, 2007
I am working in a distributed environment, I verified msgs have been successfully send from server1 db1 to server2 db2, but I still get the following error msg from the sender server through SQL profile: Connection attempt failed with error: '10061(No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.)'. Does anyone experienced the samething?Thanks!
Mar 7, 2006
Hello, I have a sql 2005 server, and I am a developer, with the database on my own machine.
It alwayws works for me but after some minutes the other developer cant work in the applicationHe got this errorLogin failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. [CLIENT: 192.168.1.140] and When I see the log event after that error, it comes with another error.SSPI handshake failed with error code 0x8009030c while establishing a connection with the connection has been closed. [CLIENT: 192.168.1.140] He has IIS5 and me too.I created a user on the domain called ASPSYS with password, then in the IIS on anonymous authentication I put that user with that password, and it works, on both machines. and in the connection string I have.&add key=&sqlconn& value=&Data Source=ESTACION15;Initial Catalog=GescomDIntegrated Security=SSPI; Trusted_Connection=true&/&I go to the profiler, and I see that when he browses a page, the database is accesed with user ASPSYS, but when I browse a page, the database is accesed with user SElevalencia.Thats strange.The only way that the other developer can work again on the project is to restart the whole machine. He has windows xp profession, I have windows 2000.If you want me to send logs please tellme
Dec 17, 2007
hi all,i got the error, when i run my package after deploy inti can able to run that package in my local machine, if i deploy it to the server or some remote machine, its not running, and rises error messages, that says cant accquire connection from ththe problem might be with the log i could not see any password in any of my config file, or connection manager while running the package. how to resolve this problem?? please help me!
May 24, 2007
I want to connect to sql server using java and want retrive data.I am getting following exception:[Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Unable to connect.
Invalid URL.My urlString url = "jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://servername:6013/databasename";please let me know if any thing wrong in my url.Thanks,
May 19, 2008
Hi. I'm (very) new to SQL Server. I have run into what seems to be a very common problem, judging by the number of Google hits, but it's not actually in the FAQs here, as far as I can see.SituationI installed SQL Server Express with Advanced Services 2005 on my Windows XP Pro laptop, using (with one exception) the default install. The exception was to put the data files on a separate partition (D: ) where I have more free space.SQL Server Management Studio Express connects happily, and I set up a single data import table.Issue: bcp Fails to connect to default local instanceI initially tried bcp in output mode, prior to working in earnest on importing my data. However the command line-bcp MyDatabaseName.dbo.UserProfile out UserProfile.txt -T -cFails with the error-Error = [Microsoft][SQL Native Client]Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a connection to SQL Server [2].As I understand it, the local instance of SSE is the default, and should use a local (shared memory?) connection. This seems to work for Management Studion Express, but not bcp.While investigating this problem, I tried enabling remote connections (all types) through the Surface Area Configuration wizard, and found that remote connections using either of:bcp eSpacePh1.dbo.UserProfile out UserProfile.txt -T -c -S localhostsqlexpressbcp eSpacePh1.dbo.UserProfile out UserProfile.txt -T -c -S mycomputernamesqlexpressboth work ok.Extra InfoWhen starting Management Studio Express, it says something like &Configuring environment for the first time&. However it says this every time it is started, not just the first run after installation, does this indicate some configuration data is not being successfully stored?I have found threads that look similar to my issue-/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=836670&SiteID=1/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3351349&SiteID=1However these do not relate directly to bcp, and to be honest my knowledge of SSE is slender enough at this stage that i'm unsure if there are really relevant.Any hints on how to proceed much appreciated.Regards: Colin E.
Jul 23, 2005
I am trying to connect to MS Sql server 2000 from Java (1.4.2 /1.5 ). I installed my Sql Server(8.00.382) from the one supplied withVS.NET 2001. When I
installed it on my laptop it did not ask me for auser name and password. After install when I re-started my machine Isee the server started up with a green light. Now when I connect to theserver from VS.NET it works fine. This is because VS uses windowsintegrated security. I now need to connect using Java , so I downloadedthe microsoft drivers for SQL2000-JDBC sp3 from the microsoft site. Iadded the jar files to my Java project classpath. I manage to registerthe driver in java :Class dbClass = ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader().loadClass(&com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver&);DriverManager.registerDriver((Driver) dbClass.newInstance() );Connection conn =DriverManager.getConnection(&jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost:1433;_integrated security=SSPI&);but cannot seem to get a connection as it gives an SQLException sayingthat it is unable to connect:java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Errorestablishing socket.I cant seem to figure it out.Can some one help ??I am a newbie to sqlserver so couldnt quite figure out how to changeadmin password or create a new user with the tools provided with thisversion of sql (SQL Server Desktop Engine).Any help will be appreciated.Ebby
Nov 28, 2007
Hello everyone, I have implemented a package, which loads data from a flat file into an OLE DB destination. I have added the properties of the OLE DB Connection Manager to the package configuration (XML file), in order to give me enough flexibility for running the package on different databases. Now I wanted to integrate my package into the application that would call it and I ran into these problems. A. Call a package from a JAVA application:I have a JAVA web application, which should provide the source file and finally trigger the load operation.A1: How can I execute a package from within a JAVA application?A2: How can I pass parameters to this package? B. Parallel Package Execution:If I was able to trigger the package execution from my application, then I can encounter a situation where the package is triggereed to be executed again with different input data before the first package has finished. B1: Is it possible (from SSIS point of view) that the same package gets executed parallely with different input? C. Run the package against several databases:Assuming that I have 5 databases where I load data using this package.I have created 5 configuration.xml files with the corresponding DB connection properties. C1: How can I tell the package which configuration file to read from, in order to load the source data into the correct destination? Is it possible to pass the path of the configuration.xml file when executing a package? Thanks in advance. Regards,Samar
Aug 28, 2006
HiI am having trouble connecting to aspnetdb on the shared host. On my local server this is my connection string which works fine:&&add name=&MyLocalSqlServer& connectionString=&Data Source=.SQLEIntegrated Security=SSPI;Initial Catalog=User Instance=false&providerName=&System.Data.SqlClient& /&But, this doesn't work on the host (just putting& in host address):&add name=&MyLocalSqlServer& connectionString=&190.40....232,1444;Integrated Security=SSPI;Initial Catalog=aspnetdb_User Instance=false&providerName=&System.Data.SqlClient& /&,and I get the error :Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.so I put in the user id and password that i used when I created the aspnetdb_booksale db&add name=&MyLocalSqlServer& connectionString=&Data Source=196....232,1444;Integrated Security=FUser ID= password=Initial Catalog=aspnetdb_User Instance=false&providerName=&System.Data.SqlClient& /&and I get the error:The ConnectionString property has not been initialized.&Any ideas for me?Amanda&&
Feb 26, 2015
I have set up a 2 node availability group to take advantage of using the secondary node for a read-only replica. I actually am having two issues. The first being I can connect to the primary node using the listener dns name and ip address, but no longer can connect via its actual host name or ip address. I can ping the address with no problem, but I can't connect to port 1433 using the actual host name or ip address.
I am no problem connecting to the secondary node using its host name, but can not get to it through the listener using the applicationintent=readonly. Eventually I would like for everything to connect through the listener name, but for now still need to connect via the server's host name and don' everything I read is that the primary node should be able to be connected via both the host name and the listener name.
Jun 26, 2007
Hi all I have run a stranger issue:I use ADO.NET 2.0 to access sql2000 database. during the whole process, I need stop sql server service which the program is connecting. my setup is like following:1.Open a conection to access table and then 2.restart3.Re-open a connection to access table and then an exception was thrown out:&A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed bythe remote host.)4. try re-open a connection to access table and then no exception was thrown out. I think this maybe related with connection pool. any guy know the detail, please give me a response. Thank you very much!&
Feb 13, 2006
Hi,I'm running a website using MSSQL 2000. Sometimes (not always) I get this error message on the website:A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)I have also websites running with MySQL and those don't have this problem.I searched google but I couldn't find&usefull information on this problem.Someone who knows what's going on here ?
Mar 24, 2008
I am using SSIS 2005 on Windows 2003 server. Using Excel Source to dump the data for staging database. I am getting following error while I execute it through BI studio's execute button.
Please help.
Mar 11, 2008
I have deployed my packages into Sql Server and I am using Configuration File. As my Data Source is Excel, I have changed the connection string during deployment with Server Path. But I am getting the following errors. Actually the File Exist in Path. May I know What is cause of the issue? Do I need to give any permission to execute the package. SSIS Error Code DTS_E_CANNOTACQUIRECONNECTIONFROMCONNECTIONMANAGER.
The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager &Excel Connection Manager& failed with error code 0xC0202009.
There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the AcquireConnection method call failed.
component &Excel Source Service Contract Upload& (1) failed validation and returned error code 0xC020801C.
One or more component failed validation.
There were errors during task validation.
DTS_E_OLEDBERROR, Error Code: 0x Source: &MS JET DB Engine& Description : Path is not valid
Jul 22, 2005
I am getting this error in Enterprise Manager:TCP Provider: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.But, my web app can still connect just fine to the db, so it's still inthe same place with the same login/password.& And my registrationin EM was working just fine (for years) until yesterday I got thiserror.& I've tried deleting the registration and re-creating itbut the same thing.& What could have gone wrong to cause this tohappen?& Thanks for any pointers, I have no idea where to start looking on this one, the host says they haven't changed anything...
Apr 29, 2006
We are getting a problem when the below error LogServer: SQL Server 2005 and SP1. Then, All the Web Servers will drop all connections and stop the network service. Later, the network service will start up automatically but all the before service is dropped.We would like to know the error coming from? Error Log================ TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
Event Type: WarningEvent Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0Event Category: Web Event Event ID: 1309Date:
4/29/2006Time:
10:48:47 AMUser:
N/AComputer: 88DBWEB0Description:Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred. Event time: 4/29/:47 AM Event time (UTC): 4/29/:47 AM Event ID: 08feef883 Event sequence: 128 Event occurrence: 13 Event detail code: 0
Application information:
Application domain: /LM/W3SVC//Root/ph-3-075328
Trust level: Full
Application Virtual Path: /ph
Application Path: D:DB88ph
Machine name: 88DBWEB0
Process information:
Process ID: 1568
Process name: w3wp.exe
Account name: NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE
Exception information:
Exception type: SqlException
Exception message: A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)
Request information:
Request URL: /ph/Views/MediaUpload.aspx?PostID=50202&Type=I&panelid=postimagediv
Request path: /ph/Views/MediaUpload.aspx
User host address: 192.168.10.10
User: 50077
Is authenticated: True
Authentication Type: Forms
Thread account name: NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE
Thread information:
Thread ID: 15
Thread account name: NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE
Is impersonating: False
Stack trace:
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.WriteSni()
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ExecuteFlush()
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TdsExecuteRPC(_SqlRPC[] rpcArray, Int32 timeout, Boolean inSchema, SqlNotificationRequest notificationRequest, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader()
at System.Web.SessionState.SqlSessionStateStore.DoGet(HttpContext context, String id, Boolean getExclusive, Boolean& locked, TimeSpan& lockAge, Object& lockId, SessionStateActions& actionFlags)
Custom event details: For more information, see Help and Support Center at /fwlink/events.asp.
Nov 14, 2005
If you connect to a server and open a query in SQL Managment studio (2005) and looses connection and then regain the connection, when you try to run the query it gives me a "TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host." & This happens against both 2005 and 2000 servers. & If I re-run the query it works. & However, this happens in our VB.NET app as well for clients with Wireless connections. & So, something has changed in Framework 2.0 regarding this, does anyone know how to tell the client to not throw this error and just try connecting the server instead which will work? &
May 5, 2014
Occasionally I'm seeing the following error when tranlog or full backup maintenance plan is executing.Failed-) Failed to acquire connection &Local server connection&. Connection may not be configured correctly or you may not have the right permissions on this connection.What is strange is that it goes away without any action from myself. We have a tranlog backup that is scheduled every hour. I had this error happen once in the middle of the night. It looks like the job was running fine because almost all the backups are there. I've searched and not found a resolution to this error. I checked the event log and don't see any issues and even tried rebuilding the maintenance plans.
Jan 3, 2006
What does this error mean? I get this in the transmission_status column of &sys.transmission_queue An error occurred while receiving data: '10053(An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.)'.Also, does the number in this message correspond to error 10053 in sys.messages?Thanks&&&
Dec 27, 2007
Hi, I am working on SQL Server 2005 (x64) with Windows Server 2003 (x64) operating system. I am having a major issue in SSIS. Here is the detailed explanation of the issue : I have an EXCEL file in 2003 / 2007 version. It contains some data. I want to import the data using SSIS into SQL Server 2005 (x64) database table. I have taken &EXCEL FILE SOURCE& and &SQL Server DESTINATION&. It was failed on importing data. Surprisingly it works fine in SQL Server 2005 (x32). Can you please explain why it is NOT woking on (x64) ? Here is the error code i am getting: [Excel Source [1]] Error: The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager &Excel Connection Manager& failed with error code 0xC0202009. Appreciate your time and patience !! Thanks
Aug 23, 2006
I added a connection (ADO.NET) object by name testCon in the connection manager - I wanted to programmatically supply the connection string. So I used the &Expressions& property of the connection object and set the connectionstring to one DTS variable. The idea is to supply the connection string value to the variable - so that the connection object uses my connection string.Then I added a &Backup Database Task& to my package with the name BkpTask. Now whenever I try to set the connection property of BkpTask to the testCon connection object, by typing testCon, it automatically gets cleared. I am not able to set the connection value.Then after spending several hours I found that this is because I have customized the connection string in testCon. If I don't customize the connection string, I am able to enter the &testCon& value in the connection property of the BkpTask.Is this an intrinsic issue?
Mar 30, 2007
Full message:Connection handshake failed. An OS call failed: (8009030c) 0x8009030c(The logon attempt failed). State 66 Under these conditions, setting trustworthy on on the sending and receiving databases will solve this issue1) Communicating between multiple instances2) Using Kerberos security (NT Authentication, i.e. not certificates)
Copyrights 2005-15 , All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 connection timed out 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信