whichwhat is your namee 空间相册密码

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I don’t know what your name is.那这句话后面怎么不是主谓宾结构I don’t know what your name is.从句不是要用陈述语序吗?那这句话后面怎么不是主谓宾结构还有Do you know which picture is more beautiful?这里的which在从句里是什么成分?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
第一个句子用的就是陈述语序啊,如若是按照你说的后面是主谓宾结构的话:WHAT IS YOUR NAME,就与疑问句一样了,不就成了疑问语序了吗.第二个:which这个特殊疑问词做定语,意为:哪一张(图片)如果觉得言之有理,就采纳我的哦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
宾语从句后面用陈述句语叙
扫描下载二维码Could you tell me _ ? A What is your name B which was the way to the shop C Why the train_百度知道
Could you tell me _ ? A What is your name B which was the way to the shop C Why the train
C Why the train didn'arrive
D how he had worked out that problem
我有更好的答案
有语病、作为从句的话应该用陈述句、所以A和B排除掉。D选项c.在一个句子中
C,陈述句语顺
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语写作 200字以下!注意是以下! 题目 what is your name_百度知道
英语写作 200字以下!注意是以下! 题目 what is your name
我有更好的答案
a growing body of research suggestsChoosing a baby name proves to be a challenging task for many parents.And they's identity and so if we as a society pay a lot of attention to names it makes a lot of sense that people's names might influence how they think about themselves and the way in which people might think about them,&We're always trying to think about the first bit of a child&#39.&There is a reason why baby name books are extremely popular.& said David Figlio of Northwestern University in Illinois.&re wise to work hard at it.A name can have a profound impact on a child that reverberates well into adulthood
Raphel Tan
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 call your name 的文章

更多推荐