玩过qq飞车的应该都熟悉
你跟一个一个读试试
额,你等一下,我直接登飞车看看😂😂
你看看是不是neversaygoodbye
莫有像你说的那样的歌了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
re taken over the beat of my bodyYou just don't let upYou't admit itI play it coolBut every minuteThat I's tellingAll the secrets I ain's in my veins(Oh oh) And how it circulates (oh oh)If you could take my pulse right nowIt would feel just like a sledgehammerIf you could feel my heart beat nowIt would hit you like a sledgehammerYou&#39, don're taken over the beat of my bodyYou just don&#39, lift me upIf you take my pulse right nowIt would feel just like a sledgehammerOh oh oh oh oh ohOh oh oh oh oh ohThe truth is outNo stopping nowI't let up, ohAnd if you take my pulse right nowIt would feel justm with youI feel the fever and I won'm getting closerI're taken over the beat of my bodyBut you lift me up, don're taken over the beat of my bodyBre turning me onAnd my fire&#39, lift me upIf you take my pulse right nowIt would feel just like a sledgehammerSo close togetherSo far apartYou'm coming overIf you take my pulse right nowIt would feel justt lieI break a sweatMy body're taken over the beat of my bodyBut you lift me upIf you could take my pulse right nowIt would feel just like a sledgehammerIf you could feel my heart beat nowIt would hit you like a sledgehammerI don's in my veins(Oh oh) And how it circulates (oh oh)If you could take my pulse right nowIt would feel just like a sledgehammerIf you could feel my heart beat nowIt would hit you like a sledgehammerYou's waitin' for your spark(Oh oh) I struggle to contain(Whoa oh) The love that't let upYou't let up, ohIf you take my pulseIf you could take my pulse right nowIt would feel just like a sledgehammerIf you could feel my heart beat nowIt would hit you like a sledgehammerYou&#39, don&#39,re taken over the beat of my bodyYou just don've had enoughUndress my loveI't let upYou't told you yet(Oh oh) I struggle to contain(Whoa oh) The love that&#39
来自团队:
为您推荐:
qq飞车的相关知识
其他3条回答
应该是,no baby吧
是baby还是lagaga的
死一样的痛过!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌的高潮部分 翻译成中文就是 (我 心如冰封般寒冷) 求这首歌叫什么_百度知道
有首英文歌的高潮部分 翻译成中文就是 (我 心如冰封般寒冷) 求这首歌叫什么
我有更好的答案
How to break a heart
不是这首。这首歌的高潮部分开头第一句就是。( 我 心如冰封般寒冷
)这一句 这是翻译成中文。
林肯公园的Numb,qq飞车里有的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 谐音里面有哇麻忒狗忒狗的 QQ飞车里面也有这首歌_百度知道
一首英文歌 谐音里面有哇麻忒狗忒狗的 QQ飞车里面也有这首歌
t hear you call me babyWith the music up loudRed wine good timesNo I don't see those city lightsAnd I love the way you look in the firefly glowSaying everything without making a soundWith a river rolling in the backgroundUnderneath the harvest moonStanding on your shoes in my bare feetDancing to the rhythm of your heartbeatAnd we's nights like tonight that II want you to myselfAnd tonight I wanna drive so farWe'll only find static on the radioAnd we can't mind being with everyone elseAnd then there'll only find static on the radioAnd we can're dancing to the rhythm of your heartbeatI wanna feeling like a kick drumBeating faster in your chestAnd tonight I wanna drive so farWe't see those city lightsAnd I love the way you look in the firefly glowSaying everything without making a soundA cricket choir in the backgroundUnderneath the harvest moonStanding on your shoes in my bare feetDancing to the rhythm of your heartbeatYeah we'll make a falling star wishOne more slow kissWhat are we waiting onAnd tonight I wanna drive so farWe't need a songWe'll only find static on the radioAnd we can're dancing to the rhythm of your heartbeatI wanna feeling like a kick drumBeating faster in your chestI wanna feel you holding onto meAnd make me hold my breathYou pull me closer my head on your shoulderBaby we won't see those city lightsAnd I love the way you look in the firefly glowSaying everything without making a soundA cricket choir in the backgroundUnderneath the harvest moonStanding on your shoes in my bare feetDancing to the rhythm of your heartbeatOh and we're at a partyIn a downtown crowd ohBut I can&#39Heartbeat - Carrie UnderwoodI love it when we&#39
来自团队:
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌中文谐音 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信