space是哪个键eveeve online好玩吗

Gigantic Space Battle Breaks Out in EVE Online, Thanks to Unpaid Bill奥德赛(EVE资料片)_百度百科
?EVE资料片
(EVE资料片)
冰岛科幻游戏《》于2013年推出的第三季度资料片名称。EVE Online 第十九个资料片
奥德赛剧情设定
古希腊史诗《》讲述的是希腊英雄奥德修斯在特洛伊战争中取胜及返航途中的历险故事。主人公一路劫难,历经10年战争生涯,10年回家险途,最终一家人得以团聚。同样,EVE Online运营的第一个十年有如沙场征战,历尽艰难打下了半壁江山;而第二个十年选择以回顾EVE在2003年时的初衷为起点,决定重新找回EVE最初的承诺:成千上万的星系、对宇宙深空的探索、多样的人群和无限的机遇。
以往许多的科幻作品都与探索有着密不可分的联系,人类一直在不断地寻找新疆域、新的机遇,而EVE里的元素实际上一直在准确地传达着这样的理念:玩家在游戏内扫描探索、驾驶舰船、获取物资、执行任务。新的版本对游戏做出了一系列的改动,旨在为玩家提供一个目的性更强、自由度更高、可真正体验到探索乐趣的宇宙。
作为EVE第二个十年的开篇之作,诚意满满地为大家带来了全新改版的扫描系统、全新黑客系统、全新海军战列巡洋舰、冰矿资源调整、新增安全状态标签、重新设计、导航面板改进、双角色技能训练等内容。相信新版本的内容一定会给玩家带来一个全新的宇宙探索体验。
有趣的是,的《EVE:奥德赛》开发视频“In Development: The Features of EVE online: Odyssey”的制作方法一反常态,其表现形式赤裸裸地向一部史诗级科幻电影《》(2001: A Space Odyssey)表示致敬。该影片拍摄于1968年,是一部科幻冒险题材、充满哲学命题的鸿篇巨制。影片内容与表现手法极其超前,即使是半个世纪后的今天,仍然极具前瞻性。
“奥德赛”象征着长途的冒险旅程和对人生与自我的探索,而《EVE:奥德赛》代表着EVE宇宙未来的发展方向,引领EVE朝着更深更广的科幻领域前进。EVE的宇宙不仅瑰丽绚烂,而且充满机遇与挑战,在无垠的宇宙中你可以尽情地展开想像,实现自己的科幻理想。[1]
奥德赛更新内容
奥德赛舰船平衡性调整
在《奥德赛》1.1中,对28条战斗及工业舰船进行了调整。各种族的重型突击巡洋舰(HAC)都获得了全新的特有加成,这让他们驾驶起来更带感。与此对应,中型磁轨炮、集束激光器和火炮得以加强,更富竞争力,让重突能发动更多强劲的攻势。工业舰改进—每艘工业舰都各司其职:对于每艘工业舰都进行了专门化的改进,让每条舰船都能在其专精的领域发挥出最大能力。平衡指的不仅仅是属性上的变动,还包括为不同工业舰搭载了专门的货舱,如弹药舱、行星开发产物舱、矿物舱等。指挥舰平衡。在对指挥舰及其装备的一系列重要调整中,自身修理装备和作战网络装备得到了改进。
奥德赛掠能器重回游戏
新版本中掠能器是根据目标电容的相对数值来决定是否吸电,比以往的按百分比吸电更合理,对玩家也更具吸引力。
奥德赛宇宙新地貌
基于此对死亡空间和采矿点进行了调整,让某些星系内的资源分布更加合理,包括一些资源较为丰饶的0.0区。
从高安区到0.0区,整个宇宙中有许多地方都进行了修改,包括探索地点、工业资源、NPC掉落物等等。准备好你的工业舰和采掘者,大把的发财机会马上就要出现了。宇宙资源的调整打破了地方割据者对资源完全控制的局面,具体改变有:
全宇宙范围内的矿石价值分布
冰矿带改为在异常空间里出现
最稀有的卫星矿物重新分配以及T2产业链调整
奥德赛动感旅行体验
优化跳跃星门的转换效果:当你在星系间穿梭时,UI与视角的稳定性都得到加强,得到更加流畅自然的跳跃体验。
奥德赛0.0区哨站服务
飞行员不是新伊甸唯一拥有进取心的一群人。0.0地区的哨站建设已经如火如荼地开展起来,该地区的生产能力得到了提高。新工厂的生产管理者们欢迎您的光临,为您省去前往帝国区的遥远路途。当然,服务是需要收费的哟。
奥德赛铭牌兑换安全等级
安全等级过低让你寸步难行?想要减轻压力?从势力海盗身上获得安全铭牌后向统合部缴纳,就可以迅速提升安全等级、一秒变良民。当局不会管你的牌子是战场上打来的还是在市场上买来的。无论哪种方式,争当模范标兵的努力都会得到认可和回报。
奥德赛图像闪亮升级
旗舰级舰船的贴图经过优化之后,变得更醒目,风格与阴影更有现代科技感。此外,的外形被重新设计,将这艘经典战列舰的外观提升到一个新的高度。
奥德赛母星改进
在EVE宇宙永恒的领地争夺中,飞行员们团结在各自的军团下,搭建、攻击、保卫着各种母星建筑。总之,POS是十分重要的。《奥德赛》版本对这些建筑进行了调整,进行了一系列功能的修改、优化和添加,更好地为飞行员的家提供服务。
奥德赛震撼你的听觉
之前《复仇者》版本中的太空律动将EVE游戏音效的带入感提升到一个新的境界。《奥德赛》版本则将这种亲临式的感观享受延伸到0.0地区和虫洞,除了让你感到身临其境,更能听到逼真的炮台与推进器等细节音效。
奥德赛双人物技能训练
一边玩着主号,一边升级小号。双人物技能训练是新推出的账号服务,让你同账号下的小号也能够进行技能训练。玩家可以通过游戏内PLEX的右键菜单享受该服务,同时训练一个账号下的两个人物,快速提升小号技能水平。
奥德赛探索新纪元
人类对未知世界和宇宙奥秘的探索欲望永无止境。《奥德赛》用前所未见的美妙景象、可自定义的控制面板、和新增的游戏功能来满足我们对探索的渴望,即使是最见多识广的老兵也无法抵抗这诱惑。
感应器扫描视图—可视化扫描器来回扫过屏幕,寻找着深空中的异常信号。找到什么不重要,重要的是面对扫描结果,你是否已做好准备。
升级的探针分布机制—全新的探针发射阵形,更清晰、更全面的扫描结果助你揭开未知世界的神秘面纱。
扫描新利器—探索领域的最前沿科技会助你一臂之力。新装备、新技能给冒险家的装备库添砖加瓦。
新的财富等你来发掘—探索地点新增了一些稀有装备,解码器,旗舰改装件和超稀有物品势力控制塔蓝图等等。
奥德赛1.1完善了用户界面的改进,当宇宙空间中相近的可选单位叠加在一起时,玩家可以更加轻松地选定目标单位。
奥德赛挑战探索地点
环顾四周,宇宙已然毫无安全之处。曾令无数飞行员趋之若鹜的人类文明和古代遗迹,在被时间雪藏之后也逐渐浮出了水面。不为人知的财富近在咫尺,却只有够资格的人才能获得。
面对从未有过的挑战,破译加密的计算机系统核心,迅速而有策略地获取隐秘的财富。一旦破译了系统,就必须快速地拿走宝物,因为时间会使它们消失,你的敌人也会觊觎你的战利品。你能在宝物消失前将它们全部收入囊中吗?你能在残骇中发现稀世珍宝吗?破译遭敌人突袭时你能全身而退吗
奥德赛环状导航工具
所有舰船都已配备了全新设计的左键长按菜单,平滑的环状操作界面囊括所有常用功能,方便您的日常使用。
奥德赛海军战列巡洋舰
四大帝国从身经百战的战士身上收集战斗经验,建造了全新的海军战列巡洋舰。它们威力无比,让人肃然起敬。为了奖励那些忠诚服役的士兵,这些舰船将专门在四族海军和势力战争卫队的忠诚点商店供应。
海军型—无人机挂舱稍微缩小了一些,为增加第五个中槽提供空间,方便安装能量炮追踪增强装置。
海军型—鉴于幼龙级本身鲜明的个体特色,加达里对幼龙级海军型的设计重点放在了灵活性和机动性上,而非尝试去超越现有的顶尖舰船。
海军型—布鲁提克斯级的进化版,拥有一个额外的低槽和更强的机动性,使它的工作效率更上一层楼。
舰队型—如果说暴风级本来就是性能出众的战舰,那么拥有更多槽位、机动性更佳的暴风级舰队型绝对是值得显摆的重要角色。
奥德赛系统配置要求改变:
全面支持Windows 8 。  最低配置:  :双核且最低频率为2.0GHz  :AMD X2600 或 NVIDIAGeForce 8600  推荐配置:  :四核且最低频率为2.0GHz  :AMD Radeon6790 或 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
奥德赛《EVE Online》介绍
EVE Online(中文名:星战前夜;简称:EVE,下同),是一款开放结局型的大型多人在线网络游戏(MMOG),由冰岛公司开发制作。游戏以宇宙为背景,玩家驾驶着形态各异的飞船在太空遨游,体验着一段段惊心动魄的经历。2003年12月,由SSI公司(Simon & Schuster Interactive)负责主管全球范围内的发售和市场活动;之后CCP公司将EVE Online发行权购回,开始在电子平台自主发售。日 通信发展有限公司与冰岛CCP公司签约,获得欧美网游力作《 Online》在中国的代理权。日,EVE在中国市场启动正式商业化运营。新颖的设计理念、独树一帜的游戏方式,领先业内的先进技术,让《EVE Online》成为划时代的网游巨作,开创了一个全新网络游戏时代。《EVE Online》揽获包括GDC在内的世界游戏大奖,2012年位列网络游戏名人堂,并获选为由PC Gamer杂志评出的史上100个最佳PC游戏之一。
EVE的设计理念是给玩家绝对自由的游戏空间,情节有无限开放性。你可以开着你的货船做一个安分守己的太空商人,也可以做一个控制着上千人规模的军团野心勃勃纵横捭阖的宇宙霸主。你可以手持军事大权、财政大权、政治大权、经济大权,控制范围可以是星系、星域、甚至是整个宇宙。玩家可从事的活动类型随着技能的增长而增加,即使玩家没有登入游戏中,游戏中技能的训练随时都进行着。游戏开发团队仅仅是提供工具、制定规则,而一切冒险和乐趣,由玩家自己创造。EVE服务器也是其一大特色,它采用了刀片服务器和微软平台,以单一服务器的模式,可以同时承载数万名玩家在同一个世界中游戏,完全摒弃多服的传统模式。游戏背景设定为数千年后规模为5000个太阳星系大的星际空间,各个星系之间通过连接。玩家所有的交流、贸易、冲突等行为都通过驾驶飞船飞行完成;游戏角色没有传统游戏的“”、“”概念,只有“”概念,花费一定时间学习各种技能,就能不断拓展角色能力。玩家可利用各种飞船、技术、物品、工具做任何自己想做的事情——EVE对玩家行为没有任何限制,没有“必须”做或者“不能”做的事情,没有既定不变的任务线,没有“关卡”。
.EVEWiki[引用日期]
企业信用信息 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
eve星战前夜 探针扫描教程V2.0
下载积分:10
内容提示:PVE扫描教程V2.0
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:1457|
上传日期: 17:23:55|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
eve星战前夜 探针扫描教程V2.0
官方公共微信Just another WordPress weblog
Posted under
So heres my story and guide.
My second week in EVE, I was ratting in an Omist station system in a newly bought Raven when a roaming BoB gang jumped into the system, warped to my belt, warp scrambled me and owned the !@#$%^&* out of me, all in under 20 seconds. Nearly broke and pissed off, I decided that ratting was for wage slave suckers and that there has to be an easier, better way of making money that doesn’t involve the risk of being blown apart in 0.0 space. I recruitment scammed my way up to 500 million ISK, but then the fat overlord banned recruitment scamming.
Then I discovered trading. Now don’t get me wrong. Trading does NOT mean space trucking NPC-bought goods across lowsec space for a couple million ISK profit only to be blown up by some pirates who just got home from school. The trading I’m referring to deals in player-built ships and modules, moon minerals, etc etc. It also does not require you to leave the station you are trading out of, assuming you are in a trade hub. Perhaps the best thing about it is that you MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP. There’s nothing better than waking up and seeing your wallet
fatter than it was than when you laid down to take a nap a few hours ago.
I operated primarily out of Jita with an alt in Rens. If I put in the work, I can make over a billion ISK in a single day. If I weren’t quitting EVE and decided to get really hardcore about trading and buy 4-5 accounts (one for each hub), I could easily see myself pulling in 2 . Here’s how:
For EVERY item in EVE that is actively traded on the market, there is a spread between the buy orders and the sell orders. You can calculate the percentage size of this spread by dividing the price of the lowest realistic sell order by the price of the highest realistic buy order. For example:
In this case, I would calculate the spread of the covert ops cloaking device IIs as follows:
= 1.0998 or 9.98%. If I put up a buy order at 10 million, have that buy order filled and put up a sell order at 10.998 million, I would make about a 10% . HOWEVER, you have to take broker fees and the sales tax into account. With no skill in broker relations or accounting, this shaves 3% off your profit. With broker relations 5 and accounting 5, you shave 2% off the profit. With great standings, broker relations 5, accounting 5, take 1% off the profit. The difference between 3% and 1% is HUGE when you’re dealing with high-volume goods over a long period of time. Thus, on my accounting 5 broker relations 5 character with 0 standings, our 10% profit becomes an 8% profit. With a billion ISK invested in the trade, that’s an 80 million ISK profit. Not too shabby.
“But… how can I find good stuff to trade?”
Quite easy. Go into the price history screen and look at the table. Make sure it is sorted by date with the latest date is at the top. Multiply the AVERAGE PRICE PER DAY by the AVERAGE VOLUME PER DAY. A good rule of thumb is that if there isn’t at least
going through the item every day, it’s not worth seriously trading. Also, make sure there is a sufficient amount of order volume. If there aren’t at least 20 orders per day of the item, it might still be worth trading, but it won’t be your bread and butter. The funny thing is, you don’t even have to know what the item does. I don’t know what half the !@#$%^&* I trade does. All you have to know is the spread and the volume.
Or if you’re lazy, trade the stuff on the quickbar. Most of it fits my criteria for trading. A key thing to remember is that the markets are ALWAYS CHANGING, so you always have to watch them. An item with !@#$%^&* volume and a 4% spread today might have great volume and a 20% spread tomorrow.
It is CRUCIAL CRUCIAL CRUCIAL that you use your wallet for order management and the quickbar of the market screen to move between items. This will save you ridiculous amounts of time moving between items and modifying orders. To add an item to the quickbar, right click it on the market screen and click ‘add item to quickbar’. Now you can browse to it quickly without having to scroll through numerous laggy windows.
My most profitable items are POS fuels (hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, helium isotopes and liquid ozone), covert ops cloaking device IIs, +5 implants, and advanced materials.
And my last, most important piece of advice to any trader… STAY ON TOP OF YOUR ORDERS. If you ‘go away’ for a few weeks, you may come back to a nasty surprise as the item you bought at 200 is now trading at 73 and you’ve lost billions of ISK. This has happened to me more times than I care to admit.
There is a lot more to trading than what I’ve written here, I could probably write 30 pages about it. But these are the basics.
Posted under ,
Ever scouted a gate and got bumped out due to session change then get podded out suddenly? Still missing those
interceptor disintegrated in few seconds? Here’s the solution
When uncloaking and micowarping back to a gate at certain velocities you may bounce off the gate and get a session change in progress.
Even though you can , This is the tip to avoid it.
1. You have thirty seconds till you uncloak, so if you are in a camp and need a gaurantee not to bounce the gate ,the best way is to hit the map browser and set destination back to the system you just jumped from. Then approach gate thus breaking the cloak hit microwarp drive and hit the auto pilot. You will then auto jump when in range.
2.Now another thing that was mentioned to me is if you wait out the thirty second timer and then approach micro warp that you will never get the session change. This i will confirm ASAP in a 10 000 m/s ship. this was also confirmed and works aswellP)P)
Only use this trick
with cruiser and frigate class ships that go fast enough to bump off the gate when approaching at full speed.
Your in your awesome speed tanking ship. you jump into a system. oh crap its a gate camp and there are more than you can run from. your best chance is to get back to the gate or losing more
buying a shiny new ship.
set destination for system you just came from
wait at least 20sec after you jumping into the system
hit autopilot
wait for it to uncloak you to approach Stargate
hit the mwd immediately
for good measure hold your mouse button on the stargate so you can click jump as soon as your in rage. this will increase your chances of success.
once you jump into the next system your autopilot will have a 15sec session change so you cant jump though any star gates or doc at stations. But you can still fly around and warp places.
Posted under
Would you like to possibly double or
that you make in your kill missions? Now, looting wrecks is no longer the primary source of supplementary mission-income for players and corps alike.
Take advantage of the salvaging skill to make a great deal more of isk, no matter the kill mission. ESPECIALLY low level missions which pay relatively little, a 100,000 isk reward can easily turn into
depending on the amount of enemies you face and how much salvagable materials you get to sell or use.
Not just for the single player, but also for corporations. With the new boost pack, the potential to have open fleets in corp can allow people to join in that may not want to fight, but can clean up the deadspace complexes for loot and money. And the rig industry in EVE, for which salvaged materials are used, is vastly profitable and lucrative at this time. For fleet based looting, whether or not you are all in a corp, have a dedicated pilot use, preferably, a destroyer. All destroyers are set up well with numerous high-slots for one or two tractor beams, and the rest salvagers. Fit some cargo expanders and an afterburner or micro-warp drive, and you have a fast little ship that can salvage more quickly and efficiently than larger cruisers, battlecruisers, or battleships.
Have the destroyer pilot wait for all of, or most of, the fighting to be over, and then allow him to warp in to clean up the wrecks. As long as he gets to the location, you can turn in your mission for the next one etc. Make sure that you are fleeted with the salvaging person, because he will be unable to tractor beam wrecks that you’ve destroyed if he is not in your group, therefore making his job much more difficult.
If you are a solo pilot, consider Gallente or other ships with high drone bays and drone bandwidth. If you rely heavily on drones and tank your shields or armor, you can use your high slots for the above-mentioned salvager/tractor beam combination. Consider, too, a drone link augmentor to increase substantially your range of your drones, so that you can wipe the floor with the mission targets and clean up once within 20km (the range of non-capital ship tractor beams). This extra range also helps to keep the npc enemies from being able to effectively hit your ship, or extra time in which to kill them while they approach thereby rendering them harmless.
I cannot stress how important it is for mission runners in EVE to level up their salvaging skills to take advantage of the system. Consider that every wreck that you leave unclaimed is money that you have essentially lost. Basically, you may pay
per wreck just to leave it floating in space.
Posted under
Skills (approximately 3 months – ouch):
Laboratory Operations 5
Research 5
Research Project Management (RPM) 5
Special Science Skill(s), depending on the type of research to 4 or 5 (e.g. Electromagnetic Physics, Electronic Engineering, Graviton Physics, Nuclear Physics, Race-specific Starship Engineering…)
Connection (helps to get a your standing higher up to deal with the serious agents)
You don’t make tremendous
from the start, though you wont be making much later if you are not planned. Upside of the skills is that you will be able to research up to 6 BPOs at a time – nice for the lab rats . Theoretically you can also do this with minimum skills, but that also means that you can sit and wait for a year without seeing any real results.
You can start multiple reserach projects in the same field with different agents (even though you can only have one project per agent) – this way you only have to train one specific skill and save a little bit of time (e.g. if you are eager for the Crow BPO – go for Caldari Starship Engineering)
Research corporations
Carthum Conglomerate
Khanid Innovations
Ishukone Corporation
Kaalakiota Corporation
Lai Dai Corporation
Duvolle Laboratories
Roden Shipyards
Boundless Creation
Core Complexion
Thukker Mix
Unless you go for T2 ship BPOs, you won’t find a difference in the research corporation you join. For Hulk BPOs you have to go with Gallante. These things can buy your way to a lifetime of freeplay and you’ll end up selling your isk to
very soon.
Study Field Hints
Get the highest level agent available. If you are still working on standing with the research corp, but can access the lvl 3 R&D agents, then you can get that first agent.
RPs are generated on a daily basis so they increase each day by a set amount. Increasing this amount is essential to get a ton of RPs, which again result in a higher chance for a big hit. Some fields have modificators for RPs (e.g. Starship Engineering). Since everyone gets those though, you do not get a real advantage out of it. 300+ pts from one agent look nice though.
Look for a decent field with few competitors. Everyone and their mom has starship engineering going, so chances here are rather small. Of the less competited ones a lot are like this for a reasons. But manage to get that Cargo Expander II BPO and you are a made man.
Risky gambling: Go for fields that currently are marked with “nothing predictable” in the info box of the research agent. This means that there are currently no rewards and most players will skip it out of principle. However, if something is being added in the future and you bet on the right horse – you are looking at some nice profit.
If you use a level 3 agent to research a specific field, you will also need to have the science skill in that field trained to 3 (lvl 4 agent – lvl 4 science skill…). Since you want to maximize your daily RP amount, go for the level 4 agents – the significant RP difference is worth the extra days it takes.
Look at the top agents in your research corp and their fields – then decide what to research. If you want a level 4 electronic engineering agent, don’t start a project in starship engineering with the only level 4 agent that offers electronic engineering.
RPs and how to increase them
Science skill, agent level and effective quality of the agent determine the RPs you gain. Exact formula: RP/day = Field multiplier*(1+EQ of agent/100)*(My skill+AgentLvl^2)
Running missions for your R&D agent doubles the RPs you receive for that day and can be done once a day. They are about as boring as the game gets and usually end up costing you additional bit of , but every bit helps.
Posted under
This is a plan for those who already have some
but want to make a lot more and are prepared to take a risk. People often forget that the EVE market is like the real world market. If in the real world, I bought all the Coca Cola in England then I would have a monopoly and be able to charge what I liked, so instead of 50p a can I could charge 75p a can, people would have to pay 75p as no-one else is able to sell them, as I have them all.
Now transfer this thinking to . If we take a system that???,??,,?s is not a central trade hub ( so NOT Jita or Rens) then we look at what is low compared to it???,??,,?s price history average. I see that in this system DCU I???,??,,?s are selling for 150,000 ?,?± 5,000 and there are about 1500 for sale within a 5 jump radius. So I now buy up ALL the DCU???,??,,?s in that 5 jump radius. This will cost me 150,000 ?,?± 5,000, so between 217,500,000 and 232,500,000 ISK.
Now you have just spent 230,000,000
and you will want at LEAST a 10% profit on those, so you are looking to make 255,000,000 after all taxes and sale charges. This meant you have to sell your DCU???,??,,?s for 175,000 each as a minimum. As you are the sole trader people will have to pay. This strategy takes time to perfect and is potentially risky but I have seen people buy up all of a mod and double the price and put them back on the market.
Posted under
I’d imagine that most players young and old have seen/ been caught up in a Gate Camp, especially in 0.0 space.
Most people fear the approach to the gate in question and this is understandable, however, a fast ship will usually see you through. However, the real danger comes from those gankers who jump through the gate to wait for you on the other side, especially those pesky indies.
Just for the record, get bm’s for your journey. Someone will have them that either you know or can
Ideally, strap a cloak on and remain over 2.5km from the camping parties ships will see you uncloak just as you hit jump distance (2.5km from the gate). On the other side, chose your warp desitination and as you begin to decloak from the gate, hit your cloak. Gone. Rinse and repeat.
Of course, thats the ideal situation. Usually things are different. You’re preparing for your journey and you’re about to stick on warp core stabs. STOP!!! Depending on your ship, you could fit wcs but be too slow hitting warp velocity and be ganked by a fastlocking hard hitter, or 7.
In these situations nanofibers are a pod-pilots best friend. We’re not after the high speed a nanofiber can provide, just the inertia decrease. At present the best nanofiber will provide -15% inertia, so fill the lo’s with these. The lower the speed increase as well means you have less speed to gain to hit your warp velocity if 75% of max speed. A prime
example of this is in the
Rupture. With a rack of wcs, this beast is slow to warp, but fit 5 local hull conversion nano’s and you’ll be aligned and at speed before you’ve finished uncloaking, therefore as soon as you’re targettable you’ve already entered warp and thus untouchable.
Now, this won’t work so well on some ships. Believe it or not a Stabber, the Ruptures smaller faster brother (with only 3 lo’s) can take longer to warp with 3 nano’s than a rupture with 5.
The moral of the story? Choose your ship wisely and fill it with nano’s ?
Posted under
If you have a big ship that takes forever to line up to warp, and don’t want to chance ‘stopping ship’ to get lined up (you can sometimes not stop in time or are still not aligned properly) .
An easy way to get lined up, equip a cargo expander, fill your hull fuller than you could get it without the expander, then turn the
expander off ( so your over full ) at this point you can select your destination, hit warp, and you’ll line up perfectly but not warp as your over full, then just turn back on your expander and if anyone comes into the system you don’t like, just hit warp and your gone!
Posted under
Trade Finder is a tool to allow users to find trade routes and do market analysis from exported market data. Find your traderoute with just a few instrutions. Here comes:
1. Visit this website and download the newest version available:
2. Extract the files to a dictionary on your computer, but before you do anything follo
a. Click on the /run.MS-DOS-batch/ and close it again.
b. Now there should be a new document in your folder named /evetrader.properties/, open the file with a text editor (ex. notepad)
c. Edit the first line in the file (s evepath=C:/Documents and settings/&your_user_name&/EVE/logs/Marketlogs/
) to fit your
logs folder on your harddrive. It’s usally in your Documents folder. Save the file.
d. Next of go login to your EvE-client and go to the Market tab in the left side of the screen and press any valuable item (look for items that sells high but buys low)
e. When you have found your itemtype, notice the button right below your “Export to file”. Press and say ok.
f. Now you can go run the /run.MS-DOS-batch/ file, and it should’ve found the file you just have exported.
g. Now with the window still open, go to your browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox) and ty
Now you are all set up to find the best aswell as the fastest traderoutes available!
Posted under ,
Here’s an easy way to make
Something I found out just recently that can help some weaker players defeat those Serpentis guys that sometimes hang around asteroid belts. If they’re too tough for you, what you could do, is first send a drone to attack them, and that means they will target it and not you, while they’re fighting the drone(s) you just keep shooting at almost point blank range. This works especially well with slower bigger ships, since their slow turret speed doesn’t allow them to hit the drone(s) so, even if you’re in a weak ship, you could still kill a Serpentis Wing Leader with relative ease, although it might take some bullets (but those give you 120k
bounty and some OK stuff to sell for a beginner).
Note that it’s easier to do if they’re all distracted or if you’re one on one because there is no risk of anybody shooting back all of a sudden.
I also found this great
Posted under
Fit a scrambler and head to your nearest maromart belt?EURoe drop a can and rename it “You”
Then orbit the can and scramble it the macromart shoppers
will get the message that you just tried to scramble “You” confused they will then attack you, now you can freely…..do as you wish no concord running interference.
This is also a naughty trick to play in empire noob belts . Its funny to watch 20 noobs warp out because they think you are a
pirate trying to attack them.
Categories}

我要回帖

更多关于 eve online好玩吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信