amlogic s905m 刷机d支持安卓6.0吗

技德科技推多款新品 系统基于安卓6.0定制_数码汇-爱微帮
&& &&& 技德科技推多款新品 系统基于安卓6.0定…
腾讯数码讯&6月16日消息,专注于将Android系统与Windows桌面操作相融合的技德科技今日在京举行发布会,推出了一系列PC新品,包括二合一平板设备Remix Pro,与AOC合作的一体机,以及与Acer合作的小型笔记本电脑等,均运行了技德科技基于Android系统深度定制的Remix OS系统。Remix Pro二合一平板设备作为本次的主打产品,二合一平板设备Remix Pro采用了12英寸分辨率为的屏幕,搭载了高通骁龙652八核64位处理器和3GB内存,运行基于Android 6.0定制的Remix OS 3操作系统。其外观上主要针对横屏设计,采用了全金属机身仅重640g,薄至6.9mm,带有一枚USB接口,一枚USB C接口。同时针对视频播放优化,支持多窗口以及多开模式,可以胜任轻办公,支持30个视频格式解码,针对回合制手游增加鼠标操控。此外内置了9000mAh电池,支持快速充电,同时还标配了一款即插即用的键盘盖。Remix Pro将在7月中旬开售,将主要针对企业和机构进行定制化销售,设备可以根据企业客户的需要进行生产,比如金色外壳,可镭射刻字、自定义图案等,售价未公布。AOC Mars 系列云端一体机此外,还带来了与AOC合作的一体机产品,包含23.8英寸和32英寸两种尺寸的1080P屏幕,采用了Amlogic S905处理器,标配2GB运行内存,16GB或64GB内置存储,运行Remix OS操作系统,配备USB接口,并可以作为独立显示器使用。这款产品能够满足不同消费者对于电视、电影、游戏、办公等多方面的需求,其中引人关注的是技德科技与沙发管家以及腾讯视频TV版合作,可作为卧室中的迷你网络电视。AOC Mars 系列云端一体机将于本月在技德科技官网、京东及天猫平台发售,23.8英寸版本定价1699元。Acer安卓游戏本除了这两款成型的PC产品,技徳科技也公布了一系列的合作项目,比如类树莓派的Remix+,与华硕合作的Remix游戏主板,与Acer合作的安卓游戏笔记本。这款安卓游戏本采用11.6英寸显示屏,采用英特尔赛扬N3150处理器,4GB内存,500GB硬盘,运行Remix OS,售价2199元,即日官网开卖,另外还有运行Remix OS+Windows的双系统版本将于7月中旬上市,售价2399元,支持无缝调用Windows程序。
点击展开全文
悄悄告诉你
更多同类文章
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
阅读原文和更多同类文章
可微信扫描右侧二维码关注后
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
数码汇汇聚了全面的IT数码产品的报价、资讯、导购、行情、软件下载等信息!
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可进入
删除,或发送邮件到 bang@ 联系我们,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34& Amlogic S905X Processor Specifications
Amlogic S905X Processor Specifications
[Update September 2016: Removed Video Input Unit and Gigabit Ethernet MAC, since the latest documents have removed them]
A few weeks ago, I wrote about the upcoming
quad core Cortex A53 processor support 4K VP9 and 10-bit HEVC, but the silicon manufacturer seems to struggle with sticking with a name, as after the initial S908 part, they moved to S905M, before hopefully settling on Amlogic S905X, for which I received more information include a block diagram, and more detailed specifications.
Click to Enlarge
These are most of the specifications currently available for Amlogic S905X processor with highlights in bold:
CPU Sub-system –
Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 1.5GHz (DVFS) with Neon and Crypto extensions
3D Graphics Processing Unit – Penta-core ARM Mali-450 GPU up to 750MHz+ (DVFS) with two geometry/vertex processors, three pixel processors supporting OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and OpenVG 1.1.
2.5D Graphics Processor – Fast bitblt engine with dual inputs and single output, programmable raster operations (ROP) and polyphase scaling filter, etc..
Crypto Engine – AES/AES-XTS block cipher with 128/192/256 bits keys, DES/TDES block cipher, Hardware crypto key-ladder operation and DVB-CSA for transport stream encryption,
built-in hardware True Random Number Generator (TRNG), CRC and SHA-1/SHA-2/HMAC SHA engine
Video/Picture CODEC
Amlogic Video Engine (AVE-10) with dedicated hardware decoders and encoders
Supports multiple “secured” video decoding sessions and simultaneous decoding and encoding
Video/Picture Decoding
VP9 Profile-2 up to
H.265 HEVC
up to , H.264 MVC up to 1080p @60fps
(ISO-14496)
WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP up to
AVS-P16(AVS+) /AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile up to
MPEG-2 MP/HL up to
(ISO-13818)
MPEG-1 MP/HL up to
(ISO-11172)
RealVideo 8/9/10 up to
WebM up to VGA
MJPEG and JPEG unlimited pixel resolution decoding (ISO/IEC-10918)
Supports JPEG thumbnail, scaling, rotation and transition effects
Video/Picture Encoding
Independent JPEG and H.264 encoder with configurable performance/bit-rate
JPEG image encoding
H.264 video encoding up to
with low latency
Video Post-Processing Engine – HDR10 & HLG HDR processing, REC709/BT2020 processing, motion adaptive 3D noise reduction filter, advanced motion adaptive edge enhancing de-interlacing engine, 3:2 pull-down support, deblocking fliters, etc..
Video Output
Built-in HDMI 2.0a transmitter including both controller and PHY with 3D, CEC, HDR and HDCP 2.2,
max resolution output
CVBS 480i/576i standard definition output
Camera Interface – 2x ITU 601/656 parallel video input with down-scalar, supports camera input as YUV422, RGB565,16bit RGB or JPEG
Audio Decoder and Input/Output
Supports MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
I2S audio interface supporting 8-channel (7.1) input and output
Built-in serial digital audio SPDIF/IEC958 output and PCM input/output
Built-in dual-channel audio DAC with amplifier
Dual-channel digital microphone PDM input
Supports concurrent dual audio stereo channel output with combination of I2S+PCM
Memory and Storage Interface
16/32-bit SDRAM memory interface running up to DDR2133
Supports up to 2GB DDR3/4, DDR3L, LPDDR2, LPDDR3 with dual ranks
Supports SLC/MLC/TLC NAND Flash with 60-bit ECC
SDSC/SDHC/SDXC card and SDIO interface with 1-bit and 4-bit data bus width supporting up to UHS-I SDR104
eMMC and MMC card interface with 1/4/8-bit data bus width fully supporting spec version 5.0 HS400
Supports serial 1, 2 or 4-bit NOR Flash via SPI interface
Built-in 4k bits One-Time-Programming memory for key storage (That must be where DRM / HDCP keys are programmed)
Integrated 10/100M PHY interface
(EEE) mode
Integrated I/O Controllers and Interfaces
2x USB 2.0 high-speed USB I/O, one USB Host and one USB OTG
Multiple UART, I2C and SPI interface with slave select
Multiple PWMs
Programmable IR remote input/output controllers
Built-in 10bit SAR ADC with 2 input channels
General Purpose IOs with built-in pull up and pull down
System, Peripherals and Misc. Interfaces
Integrated general purpose timers, counters, DMA controllers
24 MHz crystal input
Embedded debug interface using ICE/JTAG
Power Management
Multiple external power domains controlled by PMIC, and internal ones controlled by software
Multiple sleep modes for CPU, system, DRAM, etc.
Multiple internal PLLs for DVFS operation
Multi-voltage I/O design for 1.8V and 3.3V
Power management auxiliary processor in a dedicated always-on (AO) power domain that can communicate with an external PMIC
Trustzone based Trusted Execution Environment (TEE)
Secured boot, encrypted OTP, encrypted DRAM with memory integrity checker, hardware key ladder and internal control buses and storage
Protected memory regions and electric fence data partition
Hardware based Trusted Video Path (TVP) , video watermarking and secured contents (requires SecureOS software)
Secured IO and secured clock
While we’ve now got much more details, the main features of Amlogic S905X have not changed since last month, so they’ll probably stay that way. I don’t have specific information about availability of the processor yet.
Related posts:
Categories: , , ,
, , , , , , , , ,
No trackbacks yet.
Buy Development Kits, Tablets and STB
and Accessories, and OtherNEXBOX A1: S912 TV Box, Best Amlogic S912 TV Box Review
| NEXBOX Review
Current Position:
> NEXBOX A1: S912 TV Box, Amlogic Octa-core Cortex A53 2.0GHz 64bit TV Box
NOTE: AMLOGIC S905 is not ready now, and all the information here is just for reference.
Some sources like
Amlogic S912 processor is based on Cortex A53 Octa-core @ up to 2.0 GHz, but the GPU will be much more powerful.
The KEY difference between S905X and S912 CPU is 4-core and 8- also USB 3.0. Double speed? Maybe. Hummmm……Can’t wait!
All of the new chips that will appear in Q1 (Amlogic S905X) and Q2 2016 (Amlogic S912) will have four to eight ARM Cortex A53 cores and Android 6.0.
NEXBOX A1 comes with S912 CPU which is a high performace Quad core 64bit chipset which is known for a maximum clock speed of up to 1.5GHz. Apps will never run so smoothly in other chipset devices. People can easily enjoy many hot games and APKs with its 2GB DDR3 RAM and 8/16GB Flash ROM.
Free 4K*2K H.265 Video Playback
With HDMI2.0 technology, NEXBOX A1 TV box supports to stream 4K*2K UHD video. Let you enjoy crisp and clear video with fantastic sound. People can get access to thousands of free films, TV, live sports and your favorite music services like Spotify and Radio and online radios like Pandora. Plug and play.
SNS Applications
NEXBOX A1 supports SKYPE video call, MSN, Facebook, Twitter, QQ ,Local Media playback, HDD, flash disck, SD card, etc. Support apps download freely form Android market, Amazon appstore, etc.
Great Gift
Gift is a timeless way to remember birthdays or special moments, and NEXBOX A1 can be a great gift for your families and friends. As a popular consumer electronics brand, NEXBOX delivers love for people.
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Tags: , , , ,
Subscribe:
Pingback: ()
DOLAMEE D9
NEXBOX Bestsellers (Aug, 2016)
Special: What’s Hot! (video)
Shopping Online下载频道&amlogic
上传者:dl329&&&&| 上传时间:&&&&| 下载9次
S905原理图,Amlogic S905设计资料,晶晨S905
没去掉水印,呵呵
amlogic晶晨 固件 解包打包 工具
amlogic晶晨固件烧写工具USB_BurningTool_v2.0.5.15-build9,适用于S905、S912系列64位arm CPU。
Amlogic S805 Datasheet, Revision: 0.8, Release date: 1/26/2015
S805 is an advanced application processor designed for Set Top Box(STB) and high-end media player applications. It integrates a powerful CPU/GPU subsystem, and a secured FHD video CODEC engine with all major peripherals to form the ultim...
AML8613芯片完整资料,支持RMVB、MP4、JPEG、PNG等硬解的码芯片。
Amlogic内部资料,详细说明mid常用问题。
amlogic M8资料,原理图,PCB,说明文档资料。
Amlogic编译一些步骤,只做一些参考。
Amlogic数码相框源代码,请勿用于商业目的。
AMLOGIC手册,PCB LAYUT指导,调板资料
amlogic 编译步骤,比智能手机编译步骤相对复杂一些
《Amlogic Linux User Guide》Amlogoc Linux平台开发参考
amlogic8726-m3
Linux, JTAG}

我要回帖

更多关于 amlogic s905x 的文章