worms w.m.d 3dm能联机吗

求助,昨天买的Worms W.M.D打开一直黑屏 验证完整性了也不行_百战天虫吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:10,252贴子:
求助,昨天买的Worms W.M.D打开一直黑屏 验证完整性了也不行
如题 删了重新安装了也不行 别的游戏都能玩,就这个不行
随后会放制作过程
【ID】莫小柒的格子寂 ...
最爱的大圣镇楼!!!!
【活动主题】庆中秋佳节...
怎么样走红最快?拍偶像...
解读热点,就来百闻不如...
每周四分享,什么领域...
嗯,没错,我发图或文字...
【ID】雨滴系L 【地区】...
前方高能警告: 切莫对...
前方高能预警:【多图,...
秋天到啦! 衣服打折!...
自顶 求高人解决
坐等高人帮忙
显卡驱动都是最新的 770显卡
不懂了,就一个黑屏也看不出具体原因,还有我想说驱动不一定最新的就最好
我也遇到了一样的问题,感觉是游戏优化的问题
有人黑屏么?
我的mac版的闪退。。。
兼容模式打开试试?
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 29 Steam Achievements
Title: Worms W.M.D
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 23 Aug, 2016
Buy Worms W.M.D
Recent updates
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
We've had confirmation from Valve that they've fixed the &Missing Content Manifest& that a few of you were seeing.
So we've now repushed the patch live for you. Please find below the update notes for Update 1.
Happy worming!
Today's update focuses on quality of experience and addresses the 'Ranked Mode' points system, game crashes and a certain Jetpack audio bug among other things. Read the full update notes below:
A fix has been made to the editor whereby a sprite sheet could be seen when zoomed in
Fixed a crash in the editor when selecting ‘New’ after having already imported an image
Fixes a crash in the editor when selecting refresh
Steam overlay not closing when viewing leaderboards on Linux
Fixed debug text appearing when a map can’t be downloaded
Fix to an issue where players Ranked Points weren’t being updated correctly
Fixed OSX and Linux from going into sleep mode whilst the game is running
Fix to the unsaved changes dialog appearing when typing Z or X after making an edit
Fixed an issue where cancelling to host a game would affect local lobbies
Fixed an issue where the game could crash when pressing F4
Fix to the issue where audio could get stuck after a replay
Keep the feedback coming!
We'll see you on the battlefield.
We're Mighty Dangerous!
The worms are back in their most destructive game yet. With a gorgeous, hand-drawn 2D look, brand new weapons, the introduction of crafting, vehicles and buildings plus the return of some much-loved classic weapons and gameplay, Worms W.M.D is the best worms experience ever.
Work your way through 30 campaign levels of increasing difficulty using the huge arsenal of new and classic weapons at your disposal. Use new vehicles to cause chaos amongst the enemy ranks and use buildings to gain the tactical advantage as you try to dominate the battlefield!
Take on up to five opponents in hilarious all-out tactical worm warfare with up to eight worms each, either in local or online multiplayer, including ranked play. Flatten your opponents with the Concrete Donkey. Turn them into chunks of worm meat with the Holy Hand Grenade. Rain down hell from above in helicopters or pound them into oblivion with the tank. With 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, this is Worms at its chaotic best!
Join us live on stream tonight!
To celebrate the launch of Worms W.M.D we're going to be hosting an epic 2 hour stream at 6:30pm BST.
Join us to watch the action unfold, take us on at Worms W.M.D and enter our competitions to win exclusive Worms W.M.D loot including plushies, key-rings and badges!
Join us here:
at 6:30pm BST and be part of the action
Thank you to everyone that has followed Worms W.M.D since we announced it last year. Your support and enthusiasm has been simply amazing. We really hope that you enjoy the game!
“One of the finest Worms game to date and perhaps best of all”
Recommended –
“Worms is a special case. The brightly colored, arcadey artillery shooter puts players in control of a team of worms fighting over a desolate wasteland. It’s wacky where other artillery games are grim, hilarious where others are serious and full of customization where so many of the artillery shooters are stripped down and simple.”
“WMD is a whole lot of fun. It brings back the Armageddon experience while still feeling like a fresh take for the series.”
About This Game
The worms are back in their most destructive game yet. With a gorgeous, hand-drawn 2D look, brand new weapons, the introduction of crafting, vehicles and buildings plus the return of some much-loved classic weapons and gameplay, Worms W.M.D is the best worms experience ever.
Work your way through 30 campaign levels of increasing difficulty using the huge arsenal of new and classic weapons at your disposal. Use new vehicles to cause chaos amongst the enemy ranks and use buildings to gain the tactical advantage as you try to dominate the battlefield!
Take on up to five opponents in hilarious all-out tactical worm warfare with up to eight worms each, either in local or online multiplayer, including ranked play. Flatten your opponents with the Concrete Donkey. Turn them into chunks of worm meat with the Holy Hand Grenade. Rain down hell from above in helicopters or pound them into oblivion with the tank. With 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, this is Worms at its chaotic best!
Wonderfully 2D: The best implementation of the Worms formula yet, now with a brand new worm, and gorgeous digitally-painted 2D artwork.
Vehicles: Worm warfare gets serious with the introduction of vehicles for the first time in the series. Dominate the landscape in warfare-ready tanks, take to the skies to unleash hell from from above in helicopters and more!
Buildings: Keep your head down, and hide out in a building. Buildings provide a tactical advantage by hiding away your worms, and keeping them safe from direct attacks!
Crafting: No more waiting around while your opponents take their turns! Grab the crafting crates that drop from the sky during games to make fiendishly upgraded versions of items such as the Electric Sheep, the Bazooka Pie and the Holy Mine Grenade to unleash on your enemies!
Classic Worms Physics and Gameplay: Our brand new engine recreates the feel of the fan-favourite en and sees the reintroduction of the much loved Classic Ninja Rope!
New and classic weapons: Over 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, including many returning classics and a slew of new additions such as the Dodgy Phone Battery, the Unwanted Present and the OMG strike.
Mounted Guns: As if over 80 weapons and utilities wasn't already enough! A range of different gun types are placed around the landscape, allowing your warmongering worms to do even MORE damage!
Hilarious single player plus online and local multiplayer warfare: Worms W.M.D comes locked and loaded with a huge arsenal of Training Missions, Campaign Missions and Challenges for the solo player. Train up then head online to create havoc in multiplayer modes including ranked play, with room for up to six players with eight worms each on a map!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Dual Core 6600 @ 2.4GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel 4400, GeForce GTX 280, AMD Radeon HD 7750
DirectX: Version 11
Recommended:
Processor: i5-GHz, AMD FX GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 750, AMD R7 370
Minimum:
Processor: 1.7GHz Intel
Core i5
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Recommended:
Processor: 2.8GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics: AMD Radeon 5750, Nvidia GT 750M 1024MB
Minimum:
OS: Ubuntu 14.04 (64-bit version), SteamOS, Linux Mint 17.1
Recommended:
Worms(TM) W.M.D. Developed by Team17 Digital Ltd. (C) 2016. Team17 and Worms(TM) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Digital Limited. Original concept Andy Davidson. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Developed and published by Team17 Digital Limited.
More like this
Mostly Positive
(554 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(553)
Negative&(122)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(554)
Key Activations&(121)
All Languages&(675)
Your Languages&(373)
Display As:
Most Helpful
316 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
I really like this game. However, I think that it has a huge potential by adding more options and weapons. I hope they keep updating the game.
When I saw this game I knew what I had to do. I got my shotgun and killed my family
New best worms
I've always been a fan of the original worms games, seeing a new &Very Positive& worms game available I thought this game might actually be decent.The game itself is good and is fun to play, the vehicles, turrets, buildings, crafting, and turrets are a nice interesting addition to the game.My main problem is the fact vehicles are overpowered, using a helicopter you can fly all the way across the map, shoot the enemy team and fly back again.The mechs are similar and provide the user the ability to hover and jump across most/all of the map.This is very evident when you play ranked matches and the first person to spawn their worms chooses the helicopter instantly.The game in its current state takes out a lot of the skill, you can just craft mega bunker busters, for instance, doing 60 damage a pop or even save up for a concrete donkey, armageddon or OMG Strike.The ranked play as it currently stands takes out all the skill that should be in the game, every ranked game I have played consisted of spawning on/near the helicopter and attempting to control the helicopter the remainder of the game.When you play online with friends the game itself is much better -providing you both are on the same operating system or you can't play together- as you can turn off a lot of the settings that break the game in its current status.However, you cannot spawn AI while making your own public/private games, there is no way to set a player limit, E.G. 2-6 players max and when people do join you can't change the game to a private game resulting in you kicking people repeatedly if you don't want a 6 player game.There are no game modes like Forts anymore and you are stuck just doing the standard team death match each game online.I can't knock the story mode or training missions aside from the AI being a bit too easy.To summarise, if you like single player games or you want to play online with a friend you can do this in the game, the game is missing a lot of customisation that was implemented in original worms games e.g. Armageddon, and you cannot play with AI and a friend at the same time.So, I wouldn't recommend the game in its current state, Team17, you have some work to do.
Best modern worms game there is.Nice graphics, crisp sound effects and very polished. So happy to see the ninja rope working like it used too.My only wish is that the AI was better but if you stack the odds against you a single player game can still be fun and multiplayer is as fantastic as ever.Buy it! AND TEAM17, please, make the preorder DLC for sale one day.
Was this review helpful?
This game is awesome, I loved Armageddon and WMD is even better!Get some friends togeather and play, you wont regret it!
Was this review helpful?
Having played Worms 2, Worms Armageddon, Worms World Party, and Worms 3D, this is the best Worms game I've played to date.
Was this review helpful?
A love letter to worms games of old, this is a fantastic addition to the franchise. I rate it a perfect 5/7.Although the level editor could use some improvements....
Was this review helpful?
I played a lot of Worms games. From Armaggedon and world party to the 3D generation. I thing the make the right choice making a 2D gamenot only because is nostalgic, but it is add a great gameplay to the game that its 3D forms didnt have. It have the old feeling with new additions like the crafting systems and the vehicles. You have to be patience with the multiplayer because is a new game. Its also great for play with friends. PD: Sorry if my english is bad
Was this review helpful?
It's a good installment of a worms game, I think as a release it doesn't really have as much as you would hope for 30 dollars. This game pretty much demands 2 players ( unless you like bots) so buying for you and a friend makes it 60 muchs. Minor changes from old worms game still addicting but I think 19.99 would of been a better price point and would of made people care less about how lacking it is in some areas.
Was this review helpful?
This game brings back the feel of worms armegeddon hwoever it does require some patches to fix bugs like sound loops.
Was this review helpful?
I won for the first time after lots of sad losses. GG 10/10 Would fap again.
Was this review helpful?
The game is fun and all in singleplayer, but when you dont have multiplayer your missing a big chunk out of the game. If you are on a mac and are planning to buy this game to play multiplayer, dont. Since the game is not multiplatform you cant play with people who are playing on windows, which is the majority of the community meaning the chances of finding a online game on a mac is almost impossible. So untill this game becomes multiplatform or the community grows enough that people are frequently playing online on a mac I dont recommend getting it, But if your on windows you dont have to worry about this, In that case have fun.
Was this review helpful?
Game is good, decent campaign and challanges as you expect from all the worms games, but it really lacks the ability to add AI for online multiplayer. I think most people play worms with friends, it's not a game I tend to play on my own, and the with the fact that there isn't a lot of online players, it can get quite boring playing just me against my friend. The simple addition of adding AI to mulitplayer, especially when it's already implemented into local play, would fix this and would make online games much more enjoable with more possibilities and team compositions. Untill then though, I personally wouldn't recommend the game if you already own a previous worms game.EDIT: It would also be nice to see a forts mode brought back, for when it is just you and one friend playing together. Also the game needs a way to stop people from joining when in multiplayer, say if you're only after a 2 v2 game and a 5th person joins.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 29 Steam Achievements
Title: Worms W.M.D
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 23 Aug, 2016
Buy Worms W.M.D
Recent updates
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
We've had confirmation from Valve that they've fixed the &Missing Content Manifest& that a few of you were seeing.
So we've now repushed the patch live for you. Please find below the update notes for Update 1.
Happy worming!
Today's update focuses on quality of experience and addresses the 'Ranked Mode' points system, game crashes and a certain Jetpack audio bug among other things. Read the full update notes below:
A fix has been made to the editor whereby a sprite sheet could be seen when zoomed in
Fixed a crash in the editor when selecting ‘New’ after having already imported an image
Fixes a crash in the editor when selecting refresh
Steam overlay not closing when viewing leaderboards on Linux
Fixed debug text appearing when a map can’t be downloaded
Fix to an issue where players Ranked Points weren’t being updated correctly
Fixed OSX and Linux from going into sleep mode whilst the game is running
Fix to the unsaved changes dialog appearing when typing Z or X after making an edit
Fixed an issue where cancelling to host a game would affect local lobbies
Fixed an issue where the game could crash when pressing F4
Fix to the issue where audio could get stuck after a replay
Keep the feedback coming!
We'll see you on the battlefield.
We're Mighty Dangerous!
Join us live on stream tonight!
To celebrate the launch of Worms W.M.D we're going to be hosting an epic 2 hour stream at 6:30pm BST.
Join us to watch the action unfold, take us on at Worms W.M.D and enter our competitions to win exclusive Worms W.M.D loot including plushies, key-rings and badges!
Join us here:
at 6:30pm BST and be part of the action
Thank you to everyone that has followed Worms W.M.D since we announced it last year. Your support and enthusiasm has been simply amazing. We really hope that you enjoy the game!
“One of the finest Worms game to date and perhaps best of all”
Recommended –
“Worms is a special case. The brightly colored, arcadey artillery shooter puts players in control of a team of worms fighting over a desolate wasteland. It’s wacky where other artillery games are grim, hilarious where others are serious and full of customization where so many of the artillery shooters are stripped down and simple.”
“WMD is a whole lot of fun. It brings back the Armageddon experience while still feeling like a fresh take for the series.”
About This Game
Wonderfully 2D: The best implementation of the Worms formula yet, now with a brand new worm, and gorgeous digitally-painted 2D artwork.
Vehicles: Worm warfare gets serious with the introduction of vehicles for the first time in the series. Dominate the landscape in warfare-ready tanks, take to the skies to unleash hell from from above in helicopters and more!
Buildings: Keep your head down, and hide out in a building. Buildings provide a tactical advantage by hiding away your worms, and keeping them safe from direct attacks!
Crafting: No more waiting around while your opponents take their turns! Grab the crafting crates that drop from the sky during games to make fiendishly upgraded versions of items such as the Electric Sheep, the Bazooka Pie and the Holy Mine Grenade to unleash on your enemies!
Classic Worms Physics and Gameplay: Our brand new engine recreates the feel of the fan-favourite en and sees the reintroduction of the much loved Classic Ninja Rope!
New and classic weapons: Over 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, including many returning classics and a slew of new additions such as the Dodgy Phone Battery, the Unwanted Present and the OMG strike.
Mounted Guns: As if over 80 weapons and utilities wasn't already enough! A range of different gun types are placed around the landscape, allowing your warmongering worms to do even MORE damage!
Hilarious single player plus online and local multiplayer warfare: Worms W.M.D comes locked and loaded with a huge arsenal of Training Missions, Campaign Missions and Challenges for the solo player. Train up then head online to create havoc in multiplayer modes including ranked play, with room for up to six players with eight worms each on a map!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Recommended:
Minimum:
Processor: 1.7GHz Intel
Core i5
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Recommended:
Processor: 2.8GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics: AMD Radeon 5750, Nvidia GT 750M 1024MB
Minimum:
Recommended:
Worms(TM) W.M.D. Developed by Team17 Digital Ltd. (C) 2016. Team17 and Worms(TM) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Digital Limited. Original concept Andy Davidson. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Developed and published by Team17 Digital Limited.
More like this
Mostly Positive
(554 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(553)
Negative&(122)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(554)
Key Activations&(121)
All Languages&(675)
Your Languages&(373)
Display As:
Most Helpful
316 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
I really like this game. However, I think that it has a huge potential by adding more options and weapons. I hope they keep updating the game.
When I saw this game I knew what I had to do. I got my shotgun and killed my family
New best worms
I've always been a fan of the original worms games, seeing a new &Very Positive& worms game available I thought this game might actually be decent.The game itself is good and is fun to play, the vehicles, turrets, buildings, crafting, and turrets are a nice interesting addition to the game.My main problem is the fact vehicles are overpowered, using a helicopter you can fly all the way across the map, shoot the enemy team and fly back again.The mechs are similar and provide the user the ability to hover and jump across most/all of the map.This is very evident when you play ranked matches and the first person to spawn their worms chooses the helicopter instantly.The game in its current state takes out a lot of the skill, you can just craft mega bunker busters, for instance, doing 60 damage a pop or even save up for a concrete donkey, armageddon or OMG Strike.The ranked play as it currently stands takes out all the skill that should be in the game, every ranked game I have played consisted of spawning on/near the helicopter and attempting to control the helicopter the remainder of the game.When you play online with friends the game itself is much better -providing you both are on the same operating system or you can't play together- as you can turn off a lot of the settings that break the game in its current status.However, you cannot spawn AI while making your own public/private games, there is no way to set a player limit, E.G. 2-6 players max and when people do join you can't change the game to a private game resulting in you kicking people repeatedly if you don't want a 6 player game.There are no game modes like Forts anymore and you are stuck just doing the standard team death match each game online.I can't knock the story mode or training missions aside from the AI being a bit too easy.To summarise, if you like single player games or you want to play online with a friend you can do this in the game, the game is missing a lot of customisation that was implemented in original worms games e.g. Armageddon, and you cannot play with AI and a friend at the same time.So, I wouldn't recommend the game in its current state, Team17, you have some work to do.
Best modern worms game there is.Nice graphics, crisp sound effects and very polished. So happy to see the ninja rope working like it used too.My only wish is that the AI was better but if you stack the odds against you a single player game can still be fun and multiplayer is as fantastic as ever.Buy it! AND TEAM17, please, make the preorder DLC for sale one day.
Was this review helpful?
This game is awesome, I loved Armageddon and WMD is even better!Get some friends togeather and play, you wont regret it!
Was this review helpful?
Having played Worms 2, Worms Armageddon, Worms World Party, and Worms 3D, this is the best Worms game I've played to date.
Was this review helpful?
A love letter to worms games of old, this is a fantastic addition to the franchise. I rate it a perfect 5/7.Although the level editor could use some improvements....
Was this review helpful?
I played a lot of Worms games. From Armaggedon and world party to the 3D generation. I thing the make the right choice making a 2D gamenot only because is nostalgic, but it is add a great gameplay to the game that its 3D forms didnt have. It have the old feeling with new additions like the crafting systems and the vehicles. You have to be patience with the multiplayer because is a new game. Its also great for play with friends. PD: Sorry if my english is bad
Was this review helpful?
It's a good installment of a worms game, I think as a release it doesn't really have as much as you would hope for 30 dollars. This game pretty much demands 2 players ( unless you like bots) so buying for you and a friend makes it 60 muchs. Minor changes from old worms game still addicting but I think 19.99 would of been a better price point and would of made people care less about how lacking it is in some areas.
Was this review helpful?
This game brings back the feel of worms armegeddon hwoever it does require some patches to fix bugs like sound loops.
Was this review helpful?
I won for the first time after lots of sad losses. GG 10/10 Would fap again.
Was this review helpful?
The game is fun and all in singleplayer, but when you dont have multiplayer your missing a big chunk out of the game. If you are on a mac and are planning to buy this game to play multiplayer, dont. Since the game is not multiplatform you cant play with people who are playing on windows, which is the majority of the community meaning the chances of finding a online game on a mac is almost impossible. So untill this game becomes multiplatform or the community grows enough that people are frequently playing online on a mac I dont recommend getting it, But if your on windows you dont have to worry about this, In that case have fun.
Was this review helpful?
Game is good, decent campaign and challanges as you expect from all the worms games, but it really lacks the ability to add AI for online multiplayer. I think most people play worms with friends, it's not a game I tend to play on my own, and the with the fact that there isn't a lot of online players, it can get quite boring playing just me against my friend. The simple addition of adding AI to mulitplayer, especially when it's already implemented into local play, would fix this and would make online games much more enjoable with more possibilities and team compositions. Untill then though, I personally wouldn't recommend the game if you already own a previous worms game.EDIT: It would also be nice to see a forts mode brought back, for when it is just you and one friend playing together. Also the game needs a way to stop people from joining when in multiplayer, say if you're only after a 2 v2 game and a 5th person joins.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 worms w.m.d汉化补丁 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信