英雄联盟美服官网注册 There was a problem submitting the form

为什么现在不能在英国注册一个在Z8Game里的美服CF帐号,游戏已经下载好,是NA/UK的_百度知道
为什么现在不能在英国注册一个在Z8Game里的美服CF帐号,游戏已经下载好,是NA/UK的
一直出现这条信息
Oops! Somthing went wrong in the registration prcess. Please check if any of the following apply to you:
You have already registered the maximum number of accounts in the past 24 hours
You are connecting through a know...
我有更好的答案
你是人在英国还是用了英国ip?
美服里有UK服务器的没有限制英国ip
你应该问问z8客服
采纳率:12%
现在只能在美国地区注册,就是因为中国人太多,外怪太多把其余国家IP疯了
这个问题很简单啊,你现在是在英国,自然没有美国的注册权限,你可以试试下一个美服客户,用别人的美号登入,3秒之内肯定弹出来,所以,你应该卸载美版,安装英服,这样就可以正常登入啦。。。希望采纳谢谢
美国可以直接接受英国的注册,已经解决了,谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英雄联盟美服注册验证码被Already have an account? Download the Game 挡住 谁帮我一下_百度知道
英雄联盟美服注册验证码被Already have an account? Download the Game 挡住 谁帮我一下
要不请某位大神 帮我 ;、
我有更好的答案
你写下你的账号和密码,然后我帮你注册
已经注册好了,QQ邮箱也是你的
采纳率:45%
来自团队:
给你个小号玩玩要不
密码zxc123
分辨率弄高,
实在不行, 我有号 你要么。
给我么》? 
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英雄联盟的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。html - Submitting a form by pressing enter without a submit button - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
This site uses cookies to deliver our services and to show you relevant ads and job listings.
By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our , , and our .
Your use of Stack Overflow’s Products and Services, including the Stack Overflow Network, is subject to these policies and terms.
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
Well I am trying to submit a form by pressing enter but not displaying a submit button. I don't want to get into JavaScript if possible since I want everything to work on all browsers (the only JS way I know is with events).
Right now the form looks like this:
&form name="loginBox" target="#here" method="post"&
&input name="username" type="text" /&&br /&
&input name="password" type="password" /&
&input type="submit" style="height: 0 width: 0 border: padding: 0" hidefocus="true" /&
Which works pretty well. The submit button works when the user presses enter, and the button doesn't show in Firefox, IE, Safari, Opera and Chrome. However, I still don't like the solution since it is hard to know whether it will work on all platforms with all browsers.
Can anyone suggest a better method? Or is this about as good as it gets?
66.7k66252383
PythonPower
&input type="submit" style="position: left: -9999px"/&
That will push the button waaay to the left, out of the screen. The nice thing with this is, you'd get graceful degradation when CSS is disabled.
Update - Workaround for IE7
As suggested by Bryan Downing + with tabindex to prevent tab reach this button (by Ates Goral):
&input type="submit"
style="position: left: -9999 width: 1 height: 1"
tabindex="-1" /&
31.4k664130
96.4k21114173
I think you should go the Javascript route, or at least I would:
&script type="text/javascript"&
// Using jQuery.
$(function() {
$('form').each(function() {
$(this).find('input').keypress(function(e) {
// Enter pressed?
if(e.which == 10 || e.which == 13) {
this.form.submit();
$(this).find('input[type=submit]').hide();
&input type="submit" /&
69.6k16109163
Have you tried this ?
&input type="submit" style="visibility:" /&
Since most browsers understand visibility:hidden and it doesn't really work like display:none, I'm guessing that it should be fine, though. Haven't really tested it myself, so CMIIW.
69.6k16109163
Another solution without the submit button:
&input class="submit_on_enter" type="text" name="q" placeholder="Search..."&
$(document).ready(function() {
$('.submit_on_enter').keydown(function(event) {
// enter has keyCode = 13, change it if you want to use another button
if (event.keyCode == 13) {
this.form.submit();
Use following code, this fixed my problem in all 3 browsers (FF, IE and Chrome):
type="submit" name="update" value=" Apply "
style="position: height: 0 width: 0 border: padding: 0"
hidefocus="true" tabindex="-1"/&
Add above line as a first line in your code with appropriate value of name and value.
78.3k24153248
For anyone looking at this answer in future, HTML5 implements a new attribute for form elements, hidden, which will automatically apply display:none to your element.
&input type="submit" hidden /&
Instead of the hack you currently use to hide the button, it would be much simpler to set visibility: in the style attribute. However, I would still recommend using a bit of simple Javascript to submit the form. As far as I understand, support for such things is ubiquitous nowadays.
109k41227279
Just set the hidden attribute to true:
&input type="submit" hidden="true" /&
IE doesn't allow pressing the ENTER key for form submission if the submit button is not visible, and the form has more than one field.
Give it what it wants by providing a 1x1 pixel transparent image as a submit button. Of course it will take up a pixel of the layout, but look what you have to do to hide it.
&input type="image" src="img/1x1trans.gif"/&
The most elegant way of doing this is to keep the submit-button, but set it's border, padding and font-size to 0.
This will make the button dimensions 0x0.
&input type="submit" style="border:0; padding:0; font-size:0"&
You can try this yourself, and by setting an outline to the element you will see a dot, which is the outside border "surrounding" the 0x0 px element.
No need for visibility:hidden, but if it makes you sleep at night, you can throw that in the mix as well.
This is my solution, tested in Chrome, Firefox 6 and IE7+:
z-index: -100;
the simplest way
&input type="submit" style="width:0 height:0 opacity:0;"/&
For those who have problems with IE and for others too.
background-color:
You could try also this
&INPUT TYPE="image" SRC="0piximage.gif" HEIGHT="0" WIDTH="0" BORDER="0"&
You could include an image with width/height = 0 px
I added it to a function on document ready. If there is no submit button on the form (all of my Jquery Dialog Forms don't have submit buttons), append it.
$(document).ready(function (){
addHiddenSubmitButtonsSoICanHitEnter();
function addHiddenSubmitButtonsSoICanHitEnter(){
var hiddenSubmit = "&input type='submit' style='position: left: -9999 width: 1 height: 1' tabindex='-1'/&";
$("form").each(function(i,el){
if($(this).find(":submit").length==0)
$(this).append(hiddenSubmit);
&input type="submit" style="display:"/&
This works fine and it is the most explicit version of what you're trying to achieve.
Note that there is a difference between display:none and visibility:hidden for other form elements.
11.5k165083
& input class="hidden" type="submit" value=""
onclick="document.getElementById('loginform').submit()"; /&
padding:0;
font-size:0;
in the .css file.
It worked magically for me too. :)
protected by
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10
on this site (the ).
Would you like to answer one of these
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled英雄联盟美服_百度知道
英雄联盟美服
this account has been suspended by the leaverbuster system until march 13,2013 due to idling in and/or leaving matches.further offenses will result in longer bans.if this behavior is a
result of technical issues,please resolve them before ...
我有更好的答案
简单说 就是你挂机或者逃跑了,账号被暂时冻结了,日会解锁。 没什么大事,以后注意不要总是逃跑或者挂机就行了。
采纳率:41%
逃跑被封号了 封1天
此帐户已被暂停的中退惩罚系统下直到3月13,2013因空转和/或离开matches.further犯罪将导致更长的bans.if这种行为是由于技术问题,请解决之前,进一步的相亲games.please参观leaverbuster常见问题集
google在线翻译啊
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英雄联盟的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.Prepare your results ( ) the form of a graph.A.on B.at C.by D.in请注明选择该选项的原因及整句话的意思.2.Unfortunately,my wife isn't ( )I am.A.as fond of them asB.like them asC.love asD.as like as请注明各选项的意思(重点啊!)和正确选项的意思.选该选项的原因是什么?4.This book was first translated ( )Chinese ( )English in 1933.A.byB.intoC.andD.to请注明选择该选项的原因,和整句话的意思!5.It ( )my grandpa quite a long time to wash ,( )and have breakfast every morning.A.get changeB.get changedC.to changedD.to get changed请注明选择该选项的原因及get changed和get change的区别!6.I'I can hardly ( )the students delaying their homework.Atake B.help C.like D.standdelaying的意思及选择该选项的原因?7.贼进入房间的时候,警报响了.这句话用英语怎么说,必须用到go off这一词.8.同意句转换:Please give my best wishes to your parents.Please ( )( )( )your parents(一空只填一词)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.D-inin the form of ...用.的形式 (固定说法)句意:用图表的形式准备呈现你们的(报告或计算)结果2.A-as fond of them asbe fond of ...喜欢.分析:主句中有isn't,所以谓语不能再用like,like的否定形式应该是doesn't like,love一样,所以这句只能选fond of,as...as...是“一样”,不幸的是,我太太不象我那样喜欢他们4.B-from ...intotranslate into 将.翻译成,从什么翻译成再加个介词from,当然也可以先说从.再说译成,即translate from ...into...本来想选A,into是没问题的,但后面一个介词配不上,再仔细看可以先说from再说into的句意:这本书最早于1933年由中文译成英文.5.B- takes,get changed主语是it,要表示花时间做.,主语是物it的话就用it takes/took +时间+to do sth.,主语是人的话用 人 spend +时间 on sth./ doing sth.,所以首先排除了c和d两个选项.get changed这个短语是换衣服,get相当于连系动词,changed是动词的过去分词形式表示状态,所以最后选 b6.D -stand“我快要疯了,我实在受不了学生晚交功课” delay v.延迟、拖延本句是根据整个句意选择stand,stand作动词时表示“忍受”“忍耐”,而其他三个选项都没有这个意思7.The alarm went off when the thieves entered the room.go off 爆炸,(闹钟、警钟)响8.Please (remember) (me) (to) your parents.remember sb.1 to sb.2 请代1向2问好或致敬 (固定用法) OH,MY GOD,总算完了,晕!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. D 以图表的形式写出你的答案。in the form of... 固定搭配 以...的形式2. A 不幸的是,我的妻子不像我那样喜欢他们.3. B 在1993年,这本书第一次又汉语被翻译成英文4. B 洗漱,换衣服还有迟早饭每天早上都花我爷爷很长时间。get changed 换衣服
(本题用一般现在时结合固定搭配 it takes sb.sometime to...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英雄联盟美服官网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信