微信卖苹果手机的骗术idot手机哪里有卖

自己写的一个简单生成c#实体类的工具
&&&回复&&&:
北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备号 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:10
广播电视节目制作经营许可证(京) 字第1234号 中国互联网协会会员电影基本资料/《Dot the I》
中文片名:我之句点& 外文片名:& Punto&sobre&la&I,&El(西班牙)
导演:& Matthew&Parkhill&&&& 编剧:& Matthew&Parkhill&&&
主演:& 盖尔·加西亚·贝纳尔&&&&García&Bernal&&饰演 Kit&Winter& Natalia&Verbeke&&&饰演 Carmen&Colazzo& 詹姆斯·达西&&&James&D'Arcy&&饰演 Barnaby&R.&& 影片类型:& 爱情&&&/&&&剧情&&&
片长: 92&min& 国家/地区:& 英国&&&/&&&西班牙&&&/&&&美国&&& 对白语言:& 英语&&& 色彩:& 彩色&&& 混音:& 杜比数码环绕声&&& MPAA评级: Rated&R&for&strong&sexuality/nudity,&language&and&some&violence.& 级别: USA:R&/&Australia:MA&/&Japan:R-15&/&Chile:14&/&Germany:12&/&Brazil:16&/&Argentina:16&/&Singapore:M18&/&Finland:K-15&/&Switzerland:14&
演职员表/《Dot the I》
《爱奴》的演职员表 导演&Director: Matthew&Parkhill
编剧&Writer: Matthew&Parkhill
演员&Actor: 盖尔·加西亚·贝纳尔&Gael&García&Bernal&饰演 Kit&Winter
Natalia&Verbeke&&....饰演Carmen&Colazzo
詹姆斯·达西&James&D'Arcy&&....饰演Barnaby&R.&Caspian
汤姆·哈迪&Tom&Hardy&&....饰演Tom
查理·考克斯&Charlie&Cox&&....饰演Theo
Yves&Aubert&&....饰演Maitre&D'
Myfanwy&Waring&&....饰演Carmen's&Friend
Michael&Webber&&....饰演
Jonathan&Kydd&&....饰演Burger&Bar&
ManagerMichael&Elwyn&&....饰演Hotel&Manager
Len&Collin&&....饰演Hotel&Security
John&Pearson&&....饰演Kit's&Father
Tasha&de&Vasconcelos&&....饰演Kit's&Mother
Tito&Heredia&&....饰演&Guitarist
Olayo&Gimenez&&....饰演Flamenco&Singer
Richard&Clifford&&....饰演Registrar
Mark&Spalding&&....饰演Policeman
Paul&Shelley&&....饰演Presenter
Graham&McTavish&&....饰演Detective&1
Michael&Nardone&&....饰演Detective&2
Jonathan&Emmanuel&&....饰演
David&Decio&&....饰演Waiter
Victoria&Hollingsworth&&....饰演Celebrity&Reporter&
Ben&Robinson&&....饰演
上映日期/《Dot the I》
国家/地区&上映/发行日期(细节)&美国& USA&日
法国& France&日
&爱尔兰& Ireland&日
&西班牙& Spain&日&
俄罗斯& Russia&日&
墨西哥& Mexico&日&
瑞士& Switzerland&日&比利时& Belgium&日&
黎巴嫩& Lebanon&日
&智利& Chile&日&
哥伦比亚& &&
阿根廷& Argentina&日&
委内瑞拉& Venezuela&
&巴拿马& Panama&日&
泰国& Thailand&日
&希腊& Greece&日&
匈牙利& Hungary&日
瑞士& Switzerland&日
巴西& Brazil&日&
日本& Japan&日
捷克& Czech&Republic&日&
阿联酋& United&Arab&Emirates&日&
拉脱维亚& Latvia&日&
爱沙尼亚& Estonia&日&
埃及& Egypt&日
&澳大利亚& Australia&2005年
&美国& USA&日
&英国& UK&日
&芬兰& Finland&日
剧情/《Dot the I》
一个漂亮的西班牙女孩,即将在伦敦和她的男朋友Barnaby结婚,但就在这个时候她碰到了Kit,一个巴西演员,于是开始了一场三角恋情。
制作发行公司/《Dot the I》
制作公司:
Alquimia&Cinema&S.A.&[西班牙]& &Pictures&[英国]& Summit&Entertainment&[美国]& 发行公司: 亚提森娱乐&[美国]&(2005)&(USA)&(theatrical)& Ascot&Elite&Entertainment&Group&[瑞士]&(2004)&(Switzerland)&(theatrical)& CP&Classics&(Russia)& Gateno&Films&[秘鲁]&(2005)&(Peru)&(theatrical)& Quasar&Films&[阿根廷]&(Argentina)& SND&[法国]&(France)& SPO&Inc.&[日本]&(Japan)&(theatrical)& Transeuropa&Video&Entertainment&(TVE)&[阿根廷]&(2004)&(Argentina)
影视评论/《Dot the I》
1: 《爱奴》,我想它应该是一部爱情片。虽然有致命的子弹,但哪是始作俑者的咎由自取。 卡门,一个跳弗拉门戈舞的美丽的西班牙女孩。为切割以前的颓废生活,离开曾伤害她的前男友,来到了美国,一边跳舞,一边打工,一边寻找爱情。她遇到了富家子。他爱她,照顾她,向她求婚。她虽然接受,但她不满足。她依然在餐厅里打工,但易怒的脾气,被30几次炒鱿鱼。在婚前单身女子派对上,玩了一个略带荒唐的小游戏——与自己随意选中的陌生男子接吻。不幸的万幸,她选中的是来自巴西的演员与她一样窘迫一样性格的基特。结果干柴烈火,激情燃烧,一发不可收。她一边逃避一边又情不自禁。即使她与巴纳比登记结婚,也浇不熄他们的爱情之火。巴纳比痛苦万分…… 至此,我们看到的是一部通常的“二对一”三角样式的爱情片,它占了这部不足90分钟电影的三分之二。有点激情,有点伤感,也有点一般般。但是,接下来剧情发展就让人有点不知所措了,令人眩晕。它的情节(当然不仅仅是情节)不断地被否定,被颠覆。就像坐过山翻滚车,好不容易被牵引到顶端,突然近乎于自由落体似的下坠,紧接着几个360度圆环,还没会过神,到站了。 我想,这部电影的看点,或者说是价值,就在于它的不断的被否定,不断被颠覆。由此,别具一格,别具精彩!
2: 《爱奴》是一部被人忽略的好电影,Gael García Bernal和两位名不见经传的演员一起演绎的一处三角恋情,在影片进行的前三分之二的时间,你或许都在抱怨导演的手法单调,一切似乎都在你意料之中,小资情调可能是你迫不及待就想给影片打上的标签,如果你是这么想的,那就大错特错了,《爱奴》再一次验证了一个出乎意料的结尾能有让电影起死回生焕然一新的力量,我要卖个关子,我能透露的是这绝对不是一部简单的爱情片,太低估了这部得到圣丹斯观众选择奖的电影了。
&|&相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于www.baike.com。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:7次
参与编辑人数:4位
最近更新时间: 15:02:08
贡献光荣榜
扫码下载APPFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dot the i (: el punto sobre la i; : Obsesión) is a 2003
starring , , and .
It was written and directed by Matthew Parkhill.
Carmen, a young
woman who is engaged to be married, has her
at a French restaurant in London. She is invited to participate in the observance of an old custom which allows her to kiss the stranger of her choice before the marriage, symbolically "kissing her single life goodbye" and bringing luck for the future.
The man she chooses is Kit and both enjoy the kiss far more than they have intended. They fall in love, which creates a "" among Carmen, her fiancé Barnaby, and Kit.
What initially appears to be a typical urban love story begins to take some surprising and dark twists. In the third act, it is revealed that the circumstances have been arranged in order to create an "emotional ". Unbeknownst to Carmen, she has been cast as the female lead in this endeavor. Barnaby has hired Kit to play a part in the deception, but has misled him by neglecting to mention that he himself, the director, will take on the role of Carmen's fiancé (Kit believing that the couple know nothing of the film). Barnaby is apparently unscrupulous, as he actually marries Carmen for the sake of the film and later fakes a violent suicide (his motive being that Carmen will never love him as she does Kit). In a state of shock, she returns to Kit, who is also horrified, guilty, and never having met the husband, still in the dark as to the true identity of a man he knows only as "Ford". He admits to Carmen that he has been paid by a man to seduce her for a film, and that he regrets it immensely.
Barnaby, whom Kit recognizes as his employer, suddenly appears, offering Kit his final pay and removing camera equipment he previously has concealed in the actor's
without his knowledge. With contemptible satisfaction, he unravels his entire plan to the shocked, broken pair and bitterly ridicules them before leaving.
Several months later, as the film is about to open, Barnaby appears to have won Carmen back. For a ceremony during which he is to accept a filmmakers' award, he engineers a publicity stunt by which it appears that Kit will have the ultimate revenge. However, Carmen takes advantage of the opportunity to do in her manipulative husband for real while framing his business partners for murder. Tragedy generates sensation and, while its clueless producers await trial, the film enjoys a big opening at which Carmen and Kit arrive in style, together.
as Kit Winter – a Brazilian actor living in
as Carmen Colazzo – a Spaniard who is engaged to Barnaby, but is attracted to Kit
as Barnaby F. Caspian – an English film director
- Carmen's Friend
Michael Webber - Landlord
Yves Aubert as Maitre d'
- Burger Bar Manager
- Hotel Manager
Most American critics did not appreciate the bait and switch approach the film took, calling its
"implausible" and "gimmicky". Even , who was one of the few admirers of Dot the i, said of it "we walk out of the theater with perplexing questions about motives, means, access and techniques." The film got an extremely limited release and only grossed about $300,000 in the .
. BFI Film & TV Database. London:
at rottentomatoes.com
at rogerebert.suntimes.com
at boxofficemojo.comDot Blocks游戏,Dot Blocks手机游戏官方正版地址预约 1.0.0 - 游戏鸟
官方版安全无广告需网络
画面风格:
游戏玩法:
当前版本:1.0.0
游戏小编:
游戏厂商:GalacticThumb Inc.
运营状态:
同厂商游戏}