喜多郎有什么员工荣誉称号大全

新加坡英文网站上对靓颖的一篇专访:她等了喜多郎四天_张靓颖吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:659,576贴子:
新加坡英文网站上对靓颖的一篇专访:她等了喜多郎四天收藏
她等了4天的鬼太郎 歌手张靓颖与新时代的音乐家工作 由谈科阿云 日 他是32年,比她的年纪较大,但中国歌手张靓颖说,她发现'非常困难的'像对待老人的高级新时代的音乐家喜多郎。 娇小的,和蔼可亲四川出生的美丽,25,告诉国语新文件:'我第一次见到他,他喜欢谁的人突然出现了一个古代武侠看小说了!只是有一些他非常年轻,一种温暖的感觉,从他的身体内所产生。 '当然,在音乐的水平,他是我的良师益友。但他是一个有趣的人,他没有架子,总是打击与身边的人开玩笑。 简一举成名5年前,她在中国的超级女声歌唱比赛排名第三。她是作为喜多郎的音乐会今晚在城里客人。 她与日本音乐特立独行的亲和力与他们就开始他的史诗作品,西湖印象之一的合作。 他们的合作伙伴关系并没有完全展开了对正确的说明。 '我的飞行记录会议的洛杉矶,但在到达那里时,我被告知,喜多郎作出了最后一刻才决定到达4天后,'回忆简。 困惑和惊讶,她'要求就突然延误的解释'。 原来,喜多郎不符合这首歌的某些部分感到满意,并决定调整它。 '完善的工艺对他的认真态度让我非常感动,'她笑着说。 '这是一个原因,我毫不犹豫地接受,我愿意为他等了4天。
西湖,为此提供的主唱简印象,被列入喜多郎的格莱美奖提名的同名专辑。 今年1月,她的走与长发掌握在她身边的格莱美颁奖典礼红地毯的荣誉。 '这是一个真正的情感体验,出席在我一生中第一次格莱美奖,'吉英说,谁补充说,她在追赶碧昂丝,加加夫人和Elton John'活'的最好的部分。 她说,其实',而罕见的她'到'享受大型活动公司'。 '我通常处理自己的红地毯,那么,至少有百分之八十的时间。 她出现在亚洲的突出可能似乎已经很快。但是,粗略了一些十来岁的简达到她是今天。 开始在酒吧唱歌 15岁那年,她的父亲去世。然后,她开始在俱乐部和酒吧唱歌有助于她的家庭的财务状况。 '那些日子很艰难,但我当时很高兴,'吉英说。 '我没有一个艺人的负担,所以大约有推广或宣传无后顾之忧。 '另外,我就在现场音乐电路几个很好的朋友和我们大家互相帮助,如果不能唱某一天,当然会有别人代替他或她。 更重要的是,定期做音乐会变成了一个更好的歌手她。 '我是俱乐部之间的较年轻的歌手之一,退伍军人将有助于纠正我的间距,给我提示,'她补充说。 一些批评者表示,简已经失色克里斯李宇春谁赢得了超级女声比赛,周逼氅,谁排在第二位。 她袋装三个,因为在中国的全国性音乐颁奖礼2006连续两年的最佳女歌手称号。 不过,简宁可维持在低水平,她成功的关键。 '超级女声比赛的,只不过是我们的职业生涯的起点,我不想与他们比较我(克里斯和笔畅),它是不公平的说,我已经'取代'他们说,'她说。 在过去的几年里',我已经能够转化为我的生活我最大的热情,这已经对我非常有意义。
炫酷暗黑奇迹MU页游强悍来袭,秒怪秒BOSS,来玩就送海量RMB礼包!
楼主,你能让俺们地球人看懂不
回复:2楼翻译的 我也听不懂~
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
楼主整理一下吧
有了谷歌也得好好学习啊!
新加坡英文网站上对靓颖的一篇专访:她等了喜多郎四天&& She waited four days for Kitaro&&&Singer Jane Zhang on working with the New Age musician&&By Tan Kee Yun&&March 11, 2010&&&&&&&&HE IS 32 years older than her, but Chinese singer Jane Zhang says she found it 'extremely difficult' to treat New Age musician Kitaro like an elderly senior. The petite, amiable Sichuan-born beauty, 25, told The New Paper in Mandarin: 'The first time I met him, he looked like someone who had popped out of an ancient wuxia novel! There was just something very youthful about him, a warm feeling that emanated from within his body. 'Of course, on a musical level, he is my mentor. But he is one funny man, he had no airs and was always cracking jokes with people around him.' Jane shot to fame five years ago when she came in third in China's singing competition Super Girls. She is in town as a guest for Kitaro's concert tonight.&&Her affinity with the Japanese music maverick started with their collaboration on one of his epic works, Impressions Of West Lake. Their partnership didn't exactly kick off on the right note. 'I had flown to Los Angeles for the recording session, but on reaching there, I was told that Kitaro had made a last-minute decision to arrive only four days later,' recalled Jane. Perplexed and surprised, she 'demanded an explanation' for the sudden delay. It turned out that Kitaro was not satisfied with some parts of the song and decided to tweak it. 'His serious attitude towards perfecting his craft impressed me greatly,' she said with a smile. 'It was a reason I accepted without much hesitation, and I willingly waited for him for four days.'
Impressions Of West Lake, for which Jane provided the vocals, was included in Kitaro's Grammy-nominated album of the same title. In January, she had the honour of walking down the Grammy Awards red carpet with the long-haired master by her side. 'It was a really emotional experience, attending the Grammys for the first time in my life,' said Jane, who added that the best parts for her were 'catching Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Elton John live'. She said it was actually 'rather rare' for her to 'enjoy company' at major events. 'I usually handle the red carpets myself, well, at least 80 per cent of the time.' Her rise to prominence in Asia may seem to have been fast. But it took some rough teenage years for Jane to reach where she is today. Started singing in pubs When she was 15, her father died. She then started singing in clubs and pubs to contribute to her family's finances. 'Those days were pretty tough, but I was quite happy then,' said Jane. 'I didn't have the burden of an artiste, so there were no worries about promotion or publicity. 'Also, I made several great friends on the live music circuit and all of us h if one couldn't sing on a certain day, there would definitely be somebody else to replace him or her.' More importantly, doing regular gigs turned her into a better vocalist. 'I was one of the younger ones among the club singers, the veterans would help to correct my pitch and give me tips,' she added. Some critics have remarked that Jane has outshone Chris Li Yuchun, who won the Super Girl competition, and Zhou Bichang, who came in second. She has bagged the Best Female Singer title for three consecutive years since 2006 at China's nationwide music awards. But Jane prefers to remain low-key about her success. 'The Super Girl competition is just a starting point in our careers, I don't want to compare myself with them (Chris and Bichang) and it's unfair to say I've 'overtaken' them,' she said. 'Over the last few years, I've been able to translate my greatest passion into my livelihood, that's already very meaningful to me.'
晕,能不能直接发英文上来啊
晕。。。中文 英文 皆看不懂,,,,有没有能人给翻译一下?
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
这中文我咱看不懂呢?!严重怀疑我是不是中国人
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
英文都比中文的好懂一些
那人的英文名叫chris&&&&&,赶紧闪人……
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
爷们一出,四狗难追~
难道。。。这个是翻译器翻出来的》?
建议把这个贴删除了= =LZ表生气哈,机器翻译的太雷了,大家都能看懂原文啦
有兴趣的翻译一下
实在没有人翻译
我晚上回家帮助翻译过来
虽然是熟悉的方块字却看得令人崩溃
heh ..呵呵 翻译软件翻译的好吓人 哦
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
楼主的翻译是用软件翻的吗?实在看不懂,还是看英文版的。
英文中文我都看不懂,,杯具
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
HE IS 32 years older than her, but Chinese singer Jane Zhang says she found it 'extremely difficult' to treat New Age musician Kitaro like an elderly senior. ``````````````````尽管喜大爷年长32岁,中国歌手简张说她很难将这位newage音乐家作为上了年纪的长辈来对待
哈哈,中文估计是用在线词典翻译的,哈哈
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
The petite, amiable Sichuan-born beauty, 25, told The New Paper in Mandarin: 'The first time I met him, he looked like someone who had popped out of an ancient wuxia novel! There was just something very youthful about him, a warm feeling that emanated from within his body.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~这位娇小、和善的四川美女,25岁,用汉语讲述到,我第一次遇到他的时候,他看起来很像从古代武侠小说中某位大侠。朝气、热情深植于他身体某处。
29楼、31楼译得好!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
'Of course, on a musical level, he is my mentor. But he is one funny man, he had no airs and was always cracking jokes with people around him.' Jane shot to fame five years ago when she came in third in China's singing competition Super Girls. She is in town as a guest for Kitaro's concert tonight.&&~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~在音乐的角度,他是我的良师。他是一个非常有趣的人,他没有什么架子,总是跟周围的人开着打击人的玩笑。jane是5年前在中国超女唱歌比赛中获得第三名而一举成名的。今晚她是喜大爷音乐会的嘉宾来到这里的。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或喜多郎有什么荣誉称号_百度知道敦煌LRC歌词
更新时间:
评分:0.7分
下载次数:1727
喜欢【敦煌】您也可能喜欢TA们的歌曲……
1.238万人听过2.215万人听过3.187万人听过4.180万人听过5.160万人听过6.137万人听过7.130万人听过8.109万人听过9.94万人听过10.85万人听过11.76万人听过12.74万人听过
歌曲名:&&歌手:&&所属专辑:
作词:&&作曲:&&发行公司:未知&&发行时间:
歌曲ID:347948&&分类:轻音乐&&语言:&&大小:1.98 MB&&时长:03:27秒&&比特率:80K&&评分:0.7分
介绍:《敦煌》 是 喜多郎 演唱的歌曲,时长03分27秒,由作词,作曲,已累积试听超过1727次,如果您觉得好听的话,就把这首歌分享给您的朋友共同聆听,一起支持歌手喜多郎吧!
◆ 本页是轻音乐敦煌轻音乐LRC歌词下载页面,如果您想下载敦煌mp3,那么就点击&&
◆ 如果你想在线试听这首歌曲就点击&&,如果你想把这首歌外链到QQ空间点击&&
◆ 如果你想了解更多歌手喜多郎的信息就点击&&&&&&&&&&
◆ 敦煌的永久试听地址是/play/347948.htm,请将()告诉您的3个朋友,感谢您对九酷音乐网支持!
Copyright @2002 - 2016&.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有tvb历届十大劲歌金曲都有哪些?_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学生有什么荣誉称号 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信