为什么街头篮球所有背景音乐没有背景音乐,只有音效

&&问题详情
街头篮球的背景音乐、画面可以改么?
您的回答过短,请将答案描述得更清楚一些
回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20
宾馆里循环供暖板换现在漏水怎么维修或者更换
背景音乐可以改,在街头篮球的“sound”文件夹里面改画面要用美化包才能改 具体街头篮球吧的精品贴里面都有教程,自己去看下吧。 希望我的回答对楼主有帮助!
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
Copyright &
Shang Hai Jing Rong Xin Xi Ke Ji You Xian Gong Si
上海旌荣信息科技有限公司 版权所有
客服电话: 400-850-8888 违法和不良信息举报电话: 010- 举报邮箱:您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
7)教你一最简单的方法:一:先到百度去搜你需要的歌曲MP3,(注,新浪只限用MP3,二,添加真确的代码以后才能播放出音乐,三,如果还不能播放,就试换个代码(每首...
大家还关注这张专辑共有5首歌曲,是第5首歌曲。点这里查看更多
街头篮球经典背景音乐 Freestyle
街头篮球经典背景音乐 Freestyle
特别提示:
您当前正在聆听的歌曲是,可查看完整
特别声名:本站充分的认识到保护音乐版权的重要性,本站为更好的保护歌曲著作人权益,保护发行人的利益。在防止拷贝、下载做了努力。
我们不提供任何音乐本地下载,同时我们也希望网友们为更好的、健康的认识到尊重著作人的必要性。
音乐巴士 版权所有 &&求街头篮球教学之街球中最阴险的一招的背景音乐(感谢正确答案的提供者:FengGod)
10回复 3591浏览
RT。地址是:谢谢了 泪奔你们。 最佳答案引用第9楼FengGod发表的:Rappin' 4-Tay - Playaz Club转出 & &-100 & &你通过银行给FengGod转账100卡路里 楼主注意:请将最佳答案编辑在主楼。[ 此帖被skier129在 22:39修改 ]
可以被打败,
但不可以被打倒.
果然很阴险!
爱我-科蜜VS恨我-科黑 不都是带科的吗?炒作应当如此!
求背景音乐?
没听出来有什么好听的
---------------------------------------
周杰伦:我是你的什么啊?
蔡依琳:你是我的安尔乐!
周杰伦:啊,原来我是卫生巾啊!
蔡依琳:这样我就可以把你夹到B里啦
为什么就没人告诉我呢
可以被打败,
但不可以被打倒.
不知道哦?我是球迷~对音乐虽然也很喜欢~~但是不太了解
我颠倒世界,只为了摆正你的倒影.
哈哈..够阴险的~
可以散卡吗???哈哈 &
Rappin'4-tay的
playaz club
澳洲保健品代购 /
淘宝店铺号:6866180
很讨打。.........................
告诉自己狠一点 。
Rappin' 4-Tay - Playaz ClubMe and my homies, we tighter than a gloveWe chop a lot of game is how we do it at the Playaz ClubCheck the fool or kick it in the tub'Cuz we kick much ass at the Playaz ClubI got a hoe named Real de RealShe got a buddy named SP 12, now, you know the dealWe getz freaky in the studio late nightThat's why the beats that you hear are comin' real tightSomethin' to roll to, somethin' to stroll toIf you's a playa in the game this will hold youMo money mo money for the bank rollStick to the script don't slip in the nine-foA lot of fools put salt in the gameTill when these women get the notion that they runnin' the game, huhI run my own and I'm my own self personNo respect make the situation worse thenFillmoe, H.P. and Sunnydale, there's a playaz club everywhere you dwellLakeview, P.H. and Army Street, a different part of townA different kind of freak, I just wiggle my toes on a mink rugAnd press play on the remote at the Playaz ClubMe and my homies, we tighter than a gloveWe chop a lot of game is how we do it at the Playaz ClubCheck the fool or kick it in the tub'Cuz we kick much ass at the Playaz ClubMore champagne, Mr. 4-Tay?From day one, I had to get my money rightMe, Fly and Franky J we took a airplane flight, huhThey wanted to hear a rap, I said alright betWe dropped the beat and grabbed the mic then they wrote a checkA few G's for the pocket no hesitationTook a flight back to the Golden State andShops made orders from a whole new capitalThe word was gettin' out 4-Tay's out rappableDon't need a Glock but I bought one just in caseSuckas try to stop me from pursuin' my paper chase'Cuz the chase is on because it don't stopI got the beat and got the rap you make the Glock popSo treacherous suckas couldn't sweat this on a bad dayBy the way just in case you never heardRappin' 4-Tay, I'm on the smooth tipNever trippin' off them suckas poppin' off at the lipI pop the top off the drank and we can roll some dank, broLeave the gat at the house bring some DominoesTake off your shoes relax and get a body rubAnd shoot your mackin' at these women at the Playaz ClubMe and my homies, we tighter than a gloveWe chop a lot of game is how we do it at the Playaz ClubCheck the fool or kick it in the tub'Cuz we kick much ass at the Playaz ClubYou can't resist it but don't get it twistedV.I.P. that means the number's not listedMembership is based on clout and how you carry yourselfNow, homie what you all about?I stack paper and kick it with the O.G'sSome got a nine-to-five, some drink a lot of keysYou can learn a whole lot from a playaA lot of these playas make a damn good rhyme sayerA lot of people get a misconceptionAnd start driftin' in the wrong directionMiss Goody Two Shoes, see you laterI ain't got time you ain't nuthin' but a playa haterI'd rather kick it with the crew in ArizonaThey chop game like we do in CaliforniaAnother show another flow a new bank accountBut cash money comes in large amountsSo get your membership but never slip to lame fastOr else us and fly will have to tap that assAnd drop you to the ground and make your knees scrubIt's just an everyday thang at the Playaz ClubMe and my homies, we tighter than a gloveWe chop a lot of game is how we do it at the Playaz ClubCheck the fool or kick it in the tub'Cuz we kick much ass at the Playaz ClubMe and my homies, we tighter than a gloveWe chop a lot of game is how we do it at the Playaz ClubCheck the fool or kick it in the tub'Cuz we kick much ass at the Sucka Free clubYeah, I'd like to send this shout outTo all the Playaz Clubs throughout the worldI know they got a Playaz Club out there in ChicagoWhat about that one they got out there in Philly, Fo?You know they got one out there in Atlanta, the way they by choppin'Shit, Detroit, New York, TexasYeah, but we gonna move on down to thesePlayaz Clubs close to home like Seattle, L.A., Bakersfield, San DiegoP.A., V-Town, Richmond, SacramentoYeah, but a special shot goes out to thePlayaz Club right across the water in the Biggity Biggity OYeah, and last but definitely not least yeah, themPlaya Clubs they got right there in theSan Francisco mothafuckin' bay, yeahWhere your Playaz Club at 4?My Playaz Club right in the heart of FillmoeUh, I feel you boy, where yours at Fly?Man, on the corner of Third and Newcomb right in the heart of H.P.Huh, this is for all you playaz out there mayneWe out at the Playaz Club
6楼我爱你字数 字数
可以被打败,
但不可以被打倒.
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选
90人参加识货团购549.00元56人参加识货团购379.00元37人参加识货团购218.00元16人参加识货团购155.00元56人参加识货团购429.00元118人参加识货团购739.00元9人参加识货团购69.00元12人参加识货团购125.00元19人参加识货团购239.00元6人参加识货团购569.00元80人参加识货团购99.00元130人参加识货团购1529.00元你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: 街头篮球,背景音乐
<mendVideo();
分享给好友
街头篮球,背景音乐
下载至电脑
扫码用手机看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效
把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
flash地址: