移动is出现panelpage已解决体验计划停止运行行。怎么解决?

Rate this:
I have some bulk work in server when I just hit a button in gridview which is again inside an Update Panel(Asynchronous post back). My bulk work is to make an API call, save the resulted file, reading that file, showing that in a gridview. My problem is not bulk work. But bulk work taking much times to finish and my request page is not waiting for finish. So I am not getting any result because of time out.
How to solve it? How to wait my page for finishing all work in server?
I need immediate help because I have wasted much time and also tried many things.
Posted 21-Sep-12 4:06am
Updated 21-Sep-12 5:52am
Solution 1
You can use the executiontimeout in web.config
&system.web&
&httpruntime&
executionTimeout="3600"
maxUrlLength="10000"
maxQueryStringLength="80000" /&
This will solve your problem.
Posted 21-Sep-12 5:58am
Solution 2
Using the executionTimeout parameter in the web.config can help solve the direct problem, but if you need to wait more than a minute it might be worth it to just kill the ASP.NET part and let "normal" C# take over, this way the user will be able to interact with other parts of your application.
To do this simply start a Thread in your event handler, and then exit out of the handler, leaving the Thread to run. The Thread will do the bulk processing in a new thread, and your web application will give an instant response, so it won't timeout.
For the user to see the updated data you will have to implement some kind of update mechanism on the page.
To do this, you could let the Thread set a flag in your code when it is done.
Use AJAX calls at a certain interval to poll an HttpHandler that will pass the status of the flag.
If the flag is set to done, update the content of the panel/GridView, or just reload the entire page (if possible).
I hope this helped you.
Posted 21-Sep-12 12:29pm
Solution 3
I have solved it myself...
I have just added AsyncPostBackTimeout="3600" in ScriptManager's property and it is working. The code is given below :-
&asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" AsyncPostBackTimeout="3600"&
&/asp:ScriptManager&
It is working fine in my local machine and also in the server machine where my project hosted.
But After hosting it is not working in user's machine who is using my project through hitting my project URL. Is there any IIS setting i have to do for update panel AsyncPostBack Timeout.
I need Immediate help...
Thanks in advance...
Posted 25-Sep-12 1:57am
<button class="toolbar" onclick="editor_ctl00_ctl00_MC_AMC_PostEntryObj_Content.insertText('&l' + 't;');" title="Insert HTML Extended Character Code For &&&
Strip HTML
Encode HTML
Paste as-is
Code block
Quoted Text
Best guess
Treat my content as plain text, not as HTML
Your Email &
Password &
Your Email &
email is in use. Do you need your ?
Optional Password &
I have read and agree to the
Please subscribe me to the CodeProject newsletters
When answering a question please:
Read the question carefully.
Understand that English isn't everyone's first language so be lenient of bad
spelling and grammar.
If a question is poorly phrased then either ask for clarification, ignore it, or
edit the question and fix the problem. Insults are not welcome.
Let's work to help developers, not make them feel stupid.
This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under
Last Updated 15 Feb 2016
Copyright & ,
All Rights Reserved.
CodeProject,
503-250 Ferrand Drive Toronto Ontario, M3C 3G8 Canada
+1 416-849-8900 x 100}

我要回帖

更多关于 gta5停止运行解决办法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信