uzer.me 原理会不会收费

用浏览器就能使用PhotoShop,UZER.ME想让你卸载掉电脑软件 | 拓扑社
文丨拓扑社
2016年3月因特尔宣布延长CPU发布周期,这标志着摩尔定律失效,也正式宣布计算机单兵作战能力已经接近摸到天花板,终端性能的发展速度将远远落后于用户对业务体验要求的提高,经济学人撰文指出:对企业来说,摩尔定律失效的最大意义在于,它们将全面转移至云计算平台,目前,企业升级PC的速度已经放缓。随着云端计算能力的提高,移动应用和数据都已经向云端的服务器转移,而在个人计算领域,也就是PC端,主流应用程序仍然在本地运行,所以硬件性能发展到瓶颈十字路口。如何解决个人用户对体验的不断提高?UZER.ME的出现就是为了解决这一问题。
“卸载你电脑上的软件,你需要的只是你的浏览器。”是UZER.ME的一句Slogan。通过云视频和虚拟化技术让用户直接通过浏览器运行桌面程序——不安装、无插件、跨平台,只需浏览器就可使用Photoshop、Office等各种应用程序。
如果一定要为UZER.ME找一个对标产品的话,可能是美国的Frame。Frame在2015年6月获1000万美元A轮融资。“但是我们使用的技术和开发方向都不一样。”UZER.ME创始合伙人陈立言说到。
陈立言表示UZER.ME关注的是后移动时代个人计算与协作领域,为用户提供了一种全新的软件使用方式,使基于文档的沟通协作变得高效准确,使用UZER.ME有以下几个优势:
1、解放性能,让电脑变轻
当计算机仍是单一设备时,无论是大型机还是桌面电脑,其性能完全依赖于处理器芯片,而云计算的核心理念就是通过不断提高“云”的处理能力,来减少用户对终端的处理负担,最终使用户端简化成一个输入输出的设备,并能够按需享受“云”的强大计算能力。所以通过UZER.ME, 低配置的设备也能运行大型软件。目前UZER.ME上的软件包括Office、PhotoShop、AutoCAD等等,并将逐步增加。
2、跨平台,跨硬件
UZER.ME基于浏览器,支持Windows、Mac OS,IOS(开发中)和安卓版本(开发中)。Mac用户也能使用Windows软件。软件和数据都运行在云端,用户可以随时随地使用。“你电脑里什么都不用装了,再过几个月,你只要需要UZER.ME的一个客户端,用你手机一扫,就像使用微信桌面版,任何一个电脑屏幕,甚至安卓内核的电视屏幕,只要可以联网,就可以登录到你的云端超级应用空间。”
3、基于软件的协作办公
除了软件,UZER.ME还加入协作功能,用户可以像分享文档一样分享任意一个软件,并支持多人实时在线编辑。相当于网盘加上了虚拟应用,传统云存储产品使用流程是本地创建,本地编辑,本地储存,云端备份。Uzer.me的概念是云端创建,云端编辑,云端保存。大约两个月后,UZER.ME还将推出视频功能,可以支持高清视频与文档协作。
相比于协作类的软件,陈立言认为UZER.ME的优势在于功能原生、全面。“比如Google Docs只是在云端模仿微软OFFICE的文档、表格、幻灯片等产品,并且还是阉割了部分功能,它只能完成部分的编辑和简单的修改工作。UZER.ME所有原生软件都支持多人协作功能,此外因为是把本地的软件直接放到云端使用,用户使用几乎没有学习成本。”
UZER.ME的商业模式
UZER.ME是上海谐桐信息技术有限公司旗下的产品。公司在成立数月就凭借强大的技术实力获得了订单,主要是来自于大企业定制协作工具,服务客户包括某大型央企、某知名基金公司等,这部分业务为公司带来稳定的现金流。
除了针对企业的个性化定制化服务,UZER.ME未来的盈利模式包括以下几个方面:
1、个人+小团队
针对个人和小团队,UZER.ME采用SaaS的Freemium模式,定价灵活,基础版本免费,高级版按不同的产品功能、订阅时效、团队大小、存储空间收费。
2、SaaS+API
UZER.ME向SaaS厂商和开发者提供API,把UZER.ME的技术集成到其他产品当中,例如EaaS(Editing as a Service)。UZER.ME目前也正在与国内知名邮箱服务商、云盘厂商建立合作关系。
3、软件分销
传统的PC端的软件没有一个很好的分销渠道,UZER.ME为传统软件厂商提供了一个全新的分销渠道。“在UZER.ME发布软件,非常简单,而且你不用担心有人偷代码,发布你的软件像发布一个视频一样简单”陈立言说。
技术背景强大的创业公司
UZER.ME背后是一支拥有豪华技术背景的团队。创始人&董事长孙启彬博士,IEEE Fellow,曾任思科大中华区资深技术副总裁,大中华区唯一的Distinguished Engineer,曾参与创建惠普中国体验软件事业部和思科中国CTO办公室。目前公司30多人,均来自思科,惠普,IBM,华为等国际一线科技企业的重要岗位,目前在上海与合肥设有研发中心。
上海谐桐信息技术有限公司成立于2014年11月底,成立1个月后,获得天使投资, 成立5个月就打造了针对大企业的Sharetome桐享产品,并获得央企订单,成立13个月获得国际顶尖VC,A轮投资。2016年1月开始研发UZER.ME产品,5月UZER.ME MVP版本上线,目前处于公测阶段,未来会在全国各地增加服务器,以进一步提升用户体验。
本文为拓扑社编译,未经同意不得转载或引用
寻求报道&合作请联系:UZER.ME:卸载掉电脑软件用浏览器就能使用PhotoShop--百度百家
UZER.ME:卸载掉电脑软件用浏览器就能使用PhotoShop
分享到微信朋友圈
通过云视频和虚拟化技术让用户直接通过浏览器运行桌面程序——不安装、无插件、跨平台,只需浏览器就可使用Photoshop、Office等各种应用程序。
2016年3月因特尔宣布延长CPU发布周期,这标志着摩尔定律失效,也正式宣布计算机单兵作战能力已经接近摸到天花板,终端性能的发展速度将远远落后于用户对业务体验要求的提高,经济学人撰文指出:对企业来说,摩尔定律失效的最大意义在于,它们将全面转移至云计算平台,目前,企业升级PC的速度已经放缓。随着云端计算能力的提高,移动应用和数据都已经向云端的服务器转移,而在个人计算领域,也就是PC端,主流应用程序仍然在本地运行,所以硬件性能发展到瓶颈十字路口。如何解决个人用户对体验的不断提高?UZER.ME的出现就是为了解决这一问题。
“卸载你电脑上的软件,你需要的只是你的浏览器。”是UZER.ME的一句Slogan。通过云视频和虚拟化技术让用户直接通过浏览器运行桌面程序——不安装、无插件、跨平台,只需浏览器就可使用Photoshop、Office等各种应用程序。
如果一定要为UZER.ME找一个对标产品的话,可能是美国的Frame。Frame在2015年6月获1000万美元A轮融资。“但是我们使用的技术和开发方向都不一样。”UZER.ME创始合伙人陈立言说到。
陈立言表示UZER.ME关注的是后移动时代个人计算与协作领域,为用户提供了一种全新的软件使用方式,使基于文档的沟通协作变得高效准确,使用UZER.ME有以下几个优势:
1、解放性能,让电脑变轻
当计算机仍是单一设备时,无论是大型机还是桌面电脑,其性能完全依赖于处理器芯片,而云计算的核心理念就是通过不断提高“云”的处理能力,来减少用户对终端的处理负担,最终使用户端简化成一个输入输出的设备,并能够按需享受“云”的强大计算能力。所以通过UZER.ME, 低配置的设备也能运行大型软件。目前UZER.ME上的软件包括Office、PhotoShop、AutoCAD等等,并将逐步增加。
2、跨平台,跨硬件
UZER.ME基于浏览器,支持Windows、Mac OS,IOS(开发中)和安卓版本(开发中)。Mac用户也能使用Windows软件。软件和数据都运行在云端,用户可以随时随地使用。“你电脑里什么都不用装了,再过几个月,你只要需要UZER.ME的一个客户端,用你手机一扫,就像使用微信桌面版,任何一个电脑屏幕,甚至安卓内核的电视屏幕,只要可以联网,就可以登录到你的云端超级应用空间。”
3、基于软件的协作办公
除了软件,UZER.ME还加入协作功能,用户可以像分享文档一样分享任意一个软件,并支持多人实时在线编辑。相当于网盘加上了虚拟应用,传统云存储产品使用流程是本地创建,本地编辑,本地储存,云端备份。Uzer.me的概念是云端创建,云端编辑,云端保存。大约两个月后,UZER.ME还将推出视频功能,可以支持高清视频与文档协作。
相比于协作类的软件,陈立言认为UZER.ME的优势在于功能原生、全面。“比如Google Docs只是在云端模仿微软OFFICE的文档、表格、幻灯片等产品,并且还是阉割了部分功能,它只能完成部分的编辑和简单的修改工作。UZER.ME所有原生软件都支持多人协作功能,此外因为是把本地的软件直接放到云端使用,用户使用几乎没有学习成本。”
UZER.ME的商业模式
UZER.ME是上海谐桐信息技术有限公司旗下的产品。公司在成立数月就凭借强大的技术实力获得了订单,主要是来自于大企业定制协作工具,服务客户包括某大型央企、某知名基金公司等,这部分业务为公司带来稳定的现金流。
除了针对企业的个性化定制化服务,UZER.ME未来的盈利模式包括以下几个方面:
1、&个人+小团队
针对个人和小团队,UZER.ME采用SaaS的Freemium模式,定价灵活,基础版本免费,高级版按不同的产品功能、订阅时效、团队大小、存储空间收费。
2、SaaS+API
UZER.ME向SaaS厂商和开发者提供API,把UZER.ME的技术集成到其他产品当中,例如EaaS(Editing as a Service)。UZER.ME目前也正在与国内知名邮箱服务商、云盘厂商建立合作关系。
3、&软件分销
传统的PC端的软件没有一个很好的分销渠道,UZER.ME为传统软件厂商提供了一个全新的分销渠道。“在UZER.ME发布软件,非常简单,而且你不用担心有人偷代码,发布你的软件像发布一个视频一样简单”陈立言说。
技术背景强大的创业公司
UZER.ME背后是一支拥有豪华技术背景的团队。创始人&董事长孙启彬博士,IEEE Fellow,曾任思科大中华区资深技术副总裁,大中华区唯一的Distinguished Engineer,曾参与创建惠普中国体验软件事业部和思科中国CTO办公室。目前公司30多人,均来自思科,惠普,IBM,华为等国际一线科技企业的重要岗位,目前在上海与合肥设有研发中心。
上海谐桐信息技术有限公司成立于2014年11月底,成立1个月后,获得天使投资,&成立5个月就打造了针对大企业的Sharetome桐享产品,并获得央企订单,成立13个月获得国际顶尖VC,A轮投资。2016年1月开始研发UZER.ME产品,5月UZER.ME MVP版本上线,目前处于公测阶段,未来会在全国各地增加服务器,以进一步提升用户体验。
本文为拓扑社原创,未经同意不得转载或引用
寻求报道&合作请联系:
关注拓扑社微信:tobshe,获取更多内容哦~
分享到微信朋友圈
在手机阅读、分享本文
还可以输入250个字
推荐文章RECOMMEND
阅读:1901
阅读:10万
热门文章HOT NEWS
锤子手机离真正翻身还是有些远
八卦掌门人
毛琳Michael
百度新闻客户端
百度新闻客户端
百度新闻客户端
扫描二维码下载
订阅 "百家" 频道
观看更多百家精彩新闻There is not now, nor has there ever been, nor will there ever be, any programming language in which it is the least bit difficult to write bad code.
Flon's Law
Cross-browser testing from your browser!
Be faster than Larry Wall at command line!
for my latest adventures!
This article is part of the article series "."
I noticed that Eric Wendelin wrote an article "." In this article he said that it was best to introduce Awk with practical examples. I totally agree with Eric.
When I was learning Awk, I first went through
by Bruce Barnett, which was full of then I created an
to have the language refe and finally I went through the famous
(link to .txt file), which were compiled by .
This is going to be a three-part article in which I will explain every single one-liner in Mr. Pement's compilation. Each part will explain around 20 one-liners. If you follow closely then the explained examples will turn you into a great Awk programmer.
Eric Pement's Awk one-liner collection consists of five sections:
1. File spacing (explained in this part).
2. Numbering and calculations (explained in this part)
(explained in part two).
(explained in part three).
(explained in part three).
(explained in bonus article).
The first part of the article will explain the first two sections: "File spacing" and "Numbering and calculations." The second part will explain "Text conversion and substitution", and the last part "Selective printing/deleting of certain lines."
I recommend that you print out my
before you proceed. This way you will have the language reference in front of you, and you will memorize things better.
These one-liners work with all versions of awk, such as nawk (AT&T's new awk), gawk (GNU's awk), mawk (Michael Brennan's awk) and oawk (old awk).
Awesome news: I have written an e-book based on this article series. Check it out:
Let's start!
1. Line Spacing
1. Double-space a file.
awk '1; { print "" }'
So how does it work? A one-liner is an Awk program and every Awk program consists of a sequence of pattern-action statements "pattern { action statements }". In this case there are two statements "1" and "{ print "" }". In a pattern-action statement either the pattern or the action may be missing. If the pattern is missing, the action is applied to every single line of input. A missing action is equivalent to '{ print }'. Thus, this one-liner translates to:
awk '1 { print } { print "" }'
An action is applied only if the pattern matches, i.e., pattern is true. Since '1' is always true, this one-liner translates further into two print statements:
awk '{ print } { print "" }'
Every print statement in Awk is silently followed by an ORS - Output Record Separator variable, which is a newline by default. The first print statement with no arguments is equivalent to "print $0", where $0 is a variable holding the entire line. The second print statement prints nothing, but knowing that each print statement is followed by ORS, it actually prints a newline. So there we have it, each line gets double-spaced.
2. Another way to double-space a file.
awk 'BEGIN { ORS="\n\n" }; 1'
BEGIN is a special kind of pattern which is not tested against the input. It is executed before any input is read. This one-liner double-spaces the file by setting the ORS variable to two newlines. As I mentioned previously, statement "1" gets translated to "{ print }", and every print statement gets terminated with the value of ORS variable.
3. Double-space a file so that no more than one blank line appears between lines of text.
awk 'NF { print $0 "\n" }'
The one-liner uses another special variable called NF - Number of Fields. It contains the number of fields the current line was split into. For example, a line "this is a test" splits in four pieces and NF gets set to 4. The empty line "" does not split into any pieces and NF gets set to 0. Using NF as a pattern can effectively filter out empty lines. This one liner says: "If there are any number of fields, print the whole line followed by newline."
4. Triple-space a file.
awk '1; { print "\n" }'
This one-liner is very similar to previous ones. '1' gets translated into '{ print }' and the resulting Awk program is:
awk '{ print "\n" }'
It prints the line, then prints a newline followed by terminating ORS, which is newline by default.
2. Numbering and Calculations
5. Number lines in each file separately.
awk '{ print FNR "\t" $0 }'
This Awk program appends the FNR - File Line Number predefined variable and a tab (\t) before each line. FNR variable contains the current line for each file separately. For example, if this one-liner was called on two files, one containing 10 lines, and the other 12, it would number lines in the first file from 1 to 10, and then resume numbering from one for the second file and number lines in this file from 1 to 12. FNR gets reset from file to file.
6. Number lines for all files together.
awk '{ print NR "\t" $0 }'
This one works the same as #5 except that it uses NR - Line Number variable, which does not get reset from file to file. It counts the input lines seen so far. For example, if it was called on the same two files with 10 and 12 lines, it would number the lines from 1 to 22 (10 + 12).
7. Number lines in a fancy manner.
awk '{ printf("%5d : %s\n", NR, $0) }'
This one-liner uses printf() function to number lines in a custom format. It takes format parameter just like a regular printf() function. Note that ORS does not get appended at the end of printf(), so we have to print the newline (\n) character explicitly. This one right-aligns line numbers, followed by a space and a colon, and the line.
8. Number only non-blank lines in files.
awk 'NF { $0=++a " :" $0 }; { print }'
Awk variables are dynamic; they come into existence when they are first used. This one-liner pre-increments variable 'a' each time the line is non-empty, then it appends the value of this variable to the beginning of line and prints it out.
9. Count lines in files (emulates wc -l).
awk 'END { print NR }'
END is another special kind of pattern which is not tested against the input. It is executed when all the input has been exhausted. This one-liner outputs the value of NR special variable after all the input has been consumed. NR contains total number of lines seen (= number of lines in the file).
10. Print the sum of fields in every line.
awk '{ s = 0; for (i = 1; i &= NF; i++) s = s+$i; print s }'
Awk has some features of C language, like the for (;;) { ... } loop. This one-liner loops over all fields in a line (there are NF fields in a line), and adds the result in variable 's'. Then it prints the result out and proceeds to the next line.
11. Print the sum of fields in all lines.
awk '{ for (i = 1; i &= NF; i++) s = s+$i }; END { print s+0 }'
This one-liner is basically the same as #10, except that it prints the sum of all fields. Notice how it did not initialize variable 's' to 0. It was not necessary as variables come into existence dynamically. Also notice how it calls "print s+0" and not just "print s". It is necessary if there are no fields. If there are no fields, "s" never comes into existence and is undefined. Printing an undefined value does not print anything (i.e. prints just the ORS). Adding a 0 does a mathematical operation and undef+0 = 0, so it prints "0".
12. Replace every field by its absolute value.
awk '{ for (i = 1; i &= NF; i++) if ($i & 0) $i = -$i; print }'
This one-liner uses two other features of C language, namely the if (...) { ... } statement and omission of curly braces. It loops over all fields in a line and checks if any of the fields is less than 0. If any of the fields is less than 0, then it just negates the field to make it positive. Fields can be addresses indirectly by a variable. For example, i = 5; $i = 'hello', sets field number 5 to string 'hello'.
Here is the same one-liner rewritten with curly braces for clarity. The 'print' statement gets executed after all the fields in the line have been replaced by their absolute values.
awk '{
for (i = 1; i &= NF; i++) {
if ($i & 0) {
13. Count the total number of fields (words) in a file.
awk '{ total = total + NF }; END { print total+0 }'
This one-liner matches all the lines and keeps adding the number of fields in each line. The number of fields seen so far is kept in a variable named 'total'. Once the input has been processed, special pattern 'END { ... }' is executed, which prints the total number of fields. See 11th one-liner for explanation of why we "print total+0" in the END block.
14. Print the total number of lines containing word "Beth".
awk '/Beth/ { n++ }; END { print n+0 }'
This one-liner has two pattern-action statements. The first one is '/Beth/ { n++ }'. A pattern between two slashes is a regular expression. It matches all lines containing pattern "Beth" (not necessarily the word "Beth", it could as well be "Bethe" or "theBeth333"). When a line matches, variable 'n' gets incremented by one. The second pattern-action statement is 'END { print n+0 }'. It is executed when the file has been processed. Note the '+0' in 'print n+0' statement. It forces '0' to be printed in case there were no matches ('n' was undefined). Had we not put '+0' there, an empty line would have been printed.
15. Find the line containing the largest (numeric) first field.
awk '$1 & max { max=$1; maxline=$0 }; END { print max, maxline }'
This one-liner keeps track of the largest number in the first field (in variable 'max') and the corresponding line (in variable 'maxline'). Once it has looped over all lines, it prints them out. Warning: this one-liner does not work if all the values are negative.
Here is the fix:
awk 'NR == 1 { max = $1; maxline = $0; } $1 & max { max=$1; maxline=$0 }; END { print max, maxline }'
16. Print the number of fields in each line, followed by the line.
awk '{ print NF ":" $0 } '
This one-liner just prints out the predefined variable NF - Number of Fields, which contains the number of fields in the line, followed by a colon and the line itself.
17. Print the last field of each line.
awk '{ print $NF }'
Fields in Awk need not be referenced by constants. For example, code like 'f = 3; print $f' would print out the 3rd field. This one-liner prints the field with the value of NF. $NF is last field in the line.
18. Print the last field of the last line.
awk '{ field = $NF }; END { print field }'
This one-liner keeps track of the last field in variable 'field'. Once it has looped all the lines, variable 'field' contains the last field of the last line, and it just prints it out.
Here is a better version of the same one-liner. It's more common, idiomatic and efficient:
awk 'END { print $NF }'
19. Print every line with more than 4 fields.
awk 'NF & 4'
This one-liner omits the action statement. As I noted in one-liner #1, a missing action statement is equivalent to '{ print }'.
20. Print every line where the value of the last field is greater than 4.
awk '$NF & 4'
This one-liner is similar to #17. It references the last field by NF variable. If it's greater than 4, it prints it out.
Awk one-liners explained e-book
I have written my first e-book called "". I improved the explanations of the one-liners in this article series, added new one-liners and added three new chapters - introduction to awk one-liners, summary of awk special variables and idiomatic awk. Please take a look:
That's it for Part I one the article. The second part will be on "Text conversion and substitution."
Have fun learning Awk! It's a fun language to know. :)
This article is part of the article series "."
Related Posts
Leave a new comment
It would be nice if you left your e-mail address. Sometimes I want to send a private message, or just thank for the great comment. Having your e-mail really helps.
I will never ever spam you.
(Your twitter name, if you have one. (I'm , btw.))
Type the word "disk_92":
(just to make sure you're a human)
About the site:
Peteris Krumins' blog about programming, hacking, software reuse, software ideas, computer security, browserling, google and technology.
Reach me at:
Or meet me on:
Subscribe to my posts:
Subscribe through an RSS feed:
Subscribe through email:
Enter your email address:
Delivered by
My Amazon Wish List
I love to read science books. They make my day and I get ideas for awesome blog posts, such as , ,
Take a look at my , if you're curious about what I have planned reading next, and want to surprise me. :)
My Other Websites
Top Ten Articles:
Top Ten Downloads:
Recent Articles:
Article Categories:
Article Archive:
Advertisements}

我要回帖

更多关于 uzer.me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信