gone home 攻略1.1中文补丁怎么用

本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
So, why don't people like this game.
I think this might be one of the best games of 2013.
Spoiler-Heavy Discussions
Gone Home: For both the player, and the characters. Read this, before buying, then decide.
My own personal, spoiler-free review of the game, and some insight that may help you decide, should you spend the money?&
442 ratings
Gone Home: Secret Mitten`s journal and ending&
firendship&
A Pop Culture Tour of the 90's
A personal tour of the disposable, yet revered, 90's pop culture in
Gone Home . Perhaps the least useful guide posted on Steam.&
188 ratings
Русификатор Gone Home от ZoG Forum Team
Один усидчивый товарищ перевел чуть ли не все текстуры, которые присутствуют в адвенчуре
. В честь этого радостного события мы обновили перевод до версии 2.0: в ней еще и текст немного об&
176 ratings
My Organized Hoard (1 of 2)&
Screenshot
Sam and Lonnie&
Thanks Fullbright&
Gone Home Journals and &Collectables& Guide
This guide points out the locations of Sam's journal entries, the locations of the buttons and cassette tapes/cases, and a few easter eggs. It isn't intended to be used as a first-time walkthrough, but is instead intended as a completion checklist for thos...&
146 ratings
Loading...&
Screenshot
duck happily offers their soul&
Screenshot
Gone Home - Secret Journal&
Gone Home - The Movie (Horror Trailer)&
Walktrough and Combinations for locked things
This walkthrough will guide you through the house in order to see the ending.
Combinations for locked things&
69 ratings
Game Crash on Startup
I downloaded this recently from the developer's website directly, and the game won't open, it just crashes on startup.
There's no saved cache files to delete, I don't have Avast.
I'm running OSX Yosemite 10.10.5
Technical Support
THIS would've been much better!&
My Favorite Part of Gone Home&
Can't find gonehome32.exe
Someone mentioned here that launch game via gonehome32.exe can fix freezing on start up and randomly during gameplay. I really can't find it in itch.io version of game.
Technical Support
Analog Reviews: Gone Home&
Screenshot
Screenshot
5 of 7 people (71%) found this review helpful
Not Recommended
1.0 hrs on record
An okay interactive story that is c I beat it without guides in 57 minutes. This is a complete and absolute ripoff at anything more than $5.Now, the game.This is basically an interactive story that has you wandering around a house finding items to interact with in order to unlock voiced journal entries to read. That's it. Point, click, listen, credits. There's no challenge here nor any real sense of gameplay. This is something you play for the story, plain and simple.I'm not going to say that I dislike this game because it's
I enjoyed The 39 Steps even though it was an interactive story, but it was because it was a good story, suspenseful and exciting in some parts and well-written. Gone Home generally has none of this. I can't really say much about the story without spoiling it, but trust that this story seems to be targeted towards teenagers.This is definitely a game that can be skipped, as the asking price is absolutely ridiculous, and you could probably watch someone speedrun the story on Youtube in 15-20 minutes to view the entire experience. No reason to buy this.
762 products in account
3 of 4 people (75%) found this review helpful
Not Recommended
Marketing led me to believe this was a horror game. I wasted $20.
4 products in account
5 of 9 people (56%) found this review helpful
Not Recommended
3.0 hrs on record
SPOILERS AHEAD!SPOILERS AHEAD!SPOILERS AHEAD!Now with that out of the way I can start with the review so you can't tell me I didn't say there'll be spoilers here. Thank God I didn't pay full price and got this game as a part of some bundle for a few dollars.So here are the spoilers and &shocking twists& that will save you spending 20$ on this trash:1) You find out that your sister is some angsty teen lesbian who ran away with her feminazi girlfriend.2) Your mom is cheating your dad.3) Your dad has been sexually abused when he was a child by your uncle. The writing and story in this game is so lame, shallow and unoriginal, the quality of it can be compared with twilight movies. Cringeworthy teen trash. Voice acting is pretty decent though. Gameplay is lame and boring, you just interact with various notes, tapes and objects around the empty house, that’s literally all you do. The tag &Psychological Horror& in the tag section of this game is insulting to the genre and it's false advertising. The only reason why this game gets all those positive reviews from critics is because it's a love story about lesbians and nobody wants to be labeled as &homophobe& (whatever that means) if they didn't like the game. That's it, no other reason. Also 20$ for this 2-3 hour long walking BS with lame story and writing is just beyond absurd. There are way better and longer games for that kind of money on Steam.I also laughed when I saw this on the store page of this game:“Gone Home is the greatest video game love story ever told.” The New York Times No, the greatest video game love story ever told is To the Moon as far as I'm concerned and it's way more cheaper than this overhyped and pretentious hipster bulls.hit gay propaganda. Stay away from it.
787 products in account
Sum this game up in three words please
General Discussions
Gone Home Merch - Looking for Pin Buttons
I can't seem to find any Gone Home pin buttons. Anyone know where I can find some?
General Discussions
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 gone home中文 mac版 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信