opskins绑定steam和STEAM通用么

Remember me
No account?
Already have an account?
Most headshots
0.63/round
(0)(24)(16)(36)(40)(267)(5)(14)(15)(9)
Is it a trusted site? safe to use?
For the longest time i have been looking for a knife but on lounge it's almost impossible to make a successful trade because even when i overpay $20 they still don't accept it :/
So, is the site safe?(48 replies)Created
So they say.safetry it with a 5$ skin by yourself.Safe. Bought a lot of skins from there. Completely safeIt's like marketprice or how does it work shortly?no, the price set by seller. Some put crazy prices, some put very attractive prices (like me) to cash out more quickly. I sold maybe 10 AWP asiimov FT with price 55 USD/ each, it was always gone in 30 mins maxPost edited
19:51:38Thank you. :)The money goes to ur paypal? or steam?ofc Paypal, cashing out = converting items into real money...wow thats actually amazing how u can finally make money out of the game
Yeah but valve is probably gonna take them downu sound butt-hurt ?well if thats what you get from me saying valve dont want a site taking money from them then sure keep your opinion i dont careNah, I would say Valve gonna get some money from taxes from there in the future.finally ? before OPskins appears, you could sell keys for money, you could sell skins on Paypal, etc...its just they come up with a lot of risks.safe (:its safe i sold a lot of skins of bet winingssafe site, can confirmis this enough to prove its legit ?
I tried with small skins first, then start to sell max bet skins recently. Completely awesome, risk free !Post edited
19:48:15how long does it take to sell a lower tier skins like $10-$20? Also the same question about max bet skins and whats the price you usually put them at?lower tier skins took a bit longer time, 1 day - 3 days, but still depends on the prices. If you put a price even higher than market price, no one will buy it. Only rare items like knives, Howl, glock fade , etc... are being sold with prices higher than market.
Same to max bet skins, prices lower than market price, it will be sold very quickly. Basically, Opskins are where you cash out with cheap prices, not crazy prices. Sellers (like me) are still happy with that since OPskins may be the safest place to sell skins now...
Post edited
19:59:12last question, do they send the money to you as gift ( family/friends) or as other types? Just put like 1% lower price and it will go like a fucking drug on the Silk Road :DFinally someone is using OperaHe was using chrome thoughAaaaaaand you are right! Damn I was close, thought it wan an older version of Opera. He has an Opera client though :)the icons in opera are identical so is that AD-block ad-block looks like that on all browsers.Can confirm as i have spent a lot on there. Safe.It's legit.its legit,also mOE is partner with these guys from opskins.Sounds nicetrust and safe
bro have sell more than 200$ skinssafe bought
keys HELL NO ! DONT DO IT !I sold some shit and now I have 5 dollars in my paypal.
You can trust|I sold my knife on there for $1000 and get the $850 I was promised
I would call it legitAnd why didn't you buy the high profile trader subscription ?
If you are not lying you are dumb.Cool, we got proof that we can cashout sknis for real money, so they have value. Now, FBI close csgl, TY.nice try with another acc :) , #34 with another acc Nah, if i have same opinion as somebody that doesnt mean that we are same person. Things are simple. People claim that skins doesnt have value, cuz you cant cashout them outside the steam. Opskins provide exactly that, so that means that skins have some value. Valve have to chose to take down site, to close CSGL (cuz a lot underage kids are betting there, and items now have &real& value) or to put price of all skins to 0.It's safe, i never tryed it doe, but since mOE is sponsered by it.. yeah i would say legit :Dmoe is sponsored by unknowcheatsu go firstI've used it mate its safe, if you feel like its not you can always retrieve items from there, its pretty good
to add your comment to the discussion.老大哥们怎么从opskins的_h1z1吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:179,299贴子:
老大哥们怎么从opskins的
老大哥们怎么从opskins的皮肤送去steam库存里啊
草他妹的,我妹妹还有十...
会不会第四季弄个特殊嘉...
我在重庆南岸区四公里鑫...
我叫张文 快来找我收你...
终于告别空军,下午两小...
她性格比较好,从来不争...
看完了敢不敢给我评论一...