Mossy Stonebrick 512x512
Spruce Leaves 512x512
Wooden Plank 512x512
328,483 Views, 184 today
107,248 Downloads, 59 today
Get Embed Code
Made by Thomas Angeland (@UniblueMedia)
OTHER RESOLUTIONS:
R3D CRAFT, pronounced Red Craft, is a high-res texture pack that can be applied to the game Minecraft. Based on the default texture that comes along with this game, R3D CRAFT enhances with use of high quality textures, smoother colortransitions, realistic shapes, shadows, lighting, missing details + so much more.
This texture is made for those who seek more quality in-game, but also want to keep the default design and feeling. Therefore, this texture tries to stay close to the default appearance by matching the correct colors and indication of shape.
In this 'Behind the Scenes'-section there will be posted various things like images, videos and info about the very process of producing R3D CRAFT. It could be videos of me working, sketches and ideas and so forth.
How to download and install (in text, click spoiler):HOW TO INSTALL MANUALLY:
Here is a short guide on how to install R3D.CRAFT for all platforms:Download a version of R3D.CRAFT by choosing one of the different versions above.
Locate your downloaded R3D.CRAFT on your computer.
You should have a zip-file (.zip). Copy this zip-file by simply selecting it and pressing Ctrl+C (for PC) or Command+C (for Mac).
Now, locate your texture pack folder in your minecraft folder on your computer. You can easily find it in the in-game Minecraft menu by going into Options, then Resource Packs,, then Open texture pack folder. You can also find the folder here: AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\resourcepacks for pc or /Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks for mac.
When you have located your texture pack folder, paste the zip-file you copied into that folder by pressing Ctrl+V (for PC) or Command+V (for Mac).
Now, Make sure you either have
installed. These mods makes your Minecraft HD-ready for higher resolution texture packs. Without one of these, there might be bugs in the texture and your game might crash. Remember to close Minecraft before installing one of these mods. Do not install both!
When you have everything ready, open Minecraft and go to Options, then Texture Packs.
On the list, select R3D.CRAFT. It is usually named something like: [0.0]_R3D.CRAFT_SR-128x_v0.0.0&. Your game might freeze for a couple of seconds. It really depends on how much quality you wanted and how fast your computer is. Do not click anywhere and let the game load the texture.
To all of you who have followed this Gamers, Content-creators, YouTubers, Modders and so on. I would like to thank you guys especially. Your patience is both questionable and admirable. Maybe you guys don't know, but you are essentially the pillar that holds this project up. Without you, R3D CRAFT would not have been where it is today. Thank you. Thank you for your support.
Feeling generous?
Even though this texture is free and always will be, donations are more than welcome! Donations will only be used on causes that supports this project, like textures, tools and programs, web storage or a future webpage.
Want to create addons?
There's nothing stopping people from expanding upon this texture pack. Feel free to do so. You are not breaking any rules, any copyright guidelines or upsetting anyone. Since the Minecraft client now allows you to add more than one texture pack to the resource pack panel, you can simply create an addon. Make people download both your addon and this resource pack. After your users have downloaded your resource pack addon, direct them here so they can download this base resource pack which your resource pack adds upon. If you feel like that above is silly and you want to include R3D CRAFT textures with yours in one single package and publish that, we would have a problem. The moderators on this site and other sites do not look happily on duplicates and your thread will most likely be put down. Also, keep in mind that it's not right (and if you ask me, disrespectful) to upload someone else work without their consent.
Here is how you can support this project:Download R3D CRAFT and play Minecraft
Write comments, feedback and/or suggestions to me on this forum.
Share your experiences with R3D CRAFT on social mediaShare R3D CRAFT to your friends and followers
Follow me on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
Thomas Angeland
R3D.CRAFT is a recreation of the default texture pack in Minecraft, created by Mojang.
R3D.CRAFT is made and published by @.
Painting-textures: Images used in paintings_kristoffer_zetterstrand.png (paintings in Minecraft) are made by Kristoffer Zetterstrand. Kristoffer Zetterstrand is represented by . These are original images that the Mojang team uses for their default paintings. I claim no authorship over paintings_kristoffer_zetterstrand.png.
YOU CAN;Record in-game footage while using R3D.CRAFT as long as you give credit in the description (let's plays, cinematic videos, reviews, etc...).
Use all logos, pictures, wallpapers and other graphical work connected to R3D.CRAFT (not textures), freely, as long as you give credit. You can also change the graphical work after your desire, but please give credit.
Customize/edit R3D.CRAFT in anyway you like, but keep it privately. Feel free to share videos and screenshots, but remember to give credit despite you using a modified version of R3D.CRAFT. Even though you modify R3D.CRAFT, you have still no rights to claim author rights.
PLEASE, DO NOT;Share just the download-link to this texture. If you want people to download this, please display a link to this page, not a Mediafire link.
Re-upload this texture or parts of this texture.
Republish this thread/duplicate this thread without permission. Translations to other websites is 100% fine (please include original links). There's no need to ask for permission if you are planning to republish this on
as this won't be allowed.
Use any content from this texture in your own work without permission from the content owner (this does no longer include animations, but please give credit).
Remix this texture. Remixes count as a re-upload.
Please follow these rules and do not be afraid to ask me about anything.
R3D CRAFT - Version 0.3.0 (15/07/16): Fixed some issues with creative tabsFixed some issues with Minecart icons in 512xFixed an issue with the sunFixed an issue with the flintAdded item: BannerAdded item: Wheat SeedsAdded item: Melon SeedsAdded item: Pumpkin SeedsAdded item: new PorkchopAdded item: new Beef/SteakAdded item: new Spawn EggAdded item: BoatsChanged item: SnowballChanged item: CoalAdded entity: BoatsAdded entity: End Portal
R3D CRAFT - Version 0.2.9 (07/07/16):Fixed some issues that came with the previous versionAdded block: Daylight DetectorAdded block: Endframe EyeAdded block: HopperAdded block: Jungle DoorAdded item: Minecart NormalAdded item: Minecart TNTAdded item: Minecart Command BlockAdded item: Minecart FurnaceAdded item: Minecart ChestAdded item: Minecart HopperAdded entity: MinecartAdded entity: More bannersChanged block: Wood DoorChanged block: Spruce DoorChanged block: Destroy animation
R3D CRAFT - Version 0.2.8 (01/07/16): Optimization: Reduzed filesize up to 60%, same qualityOptimization: Reduced resource pack loadtime up to 17 secondsAdded block: Red MushroomAdded block: Brown MushroomAdded block: Lapis BlockAdded item: Glowstone DustChanged block: Iron Door
R3D CRAFT - Version 0.2.7 (25/06/16):Added block: SunflowerAdded Block: Wheat (all stages)Added Block: SpongeAdded Block: SlimeAdded Block: debug/debug2Added item: Magma CreamAdded entity: SweepChanged block: Wood TrapdoorChanged block: Iron TrapdoorChanged item: Ender EyeChanged item: Ender PearlChanged item: SlimeballChanged entity: SignFixed all command blocks not loading correclty on 32x to 256x
R3D CRAFT - Version 0.2.6 (20/06/16): Added block: Enchanting TableAdded block: AnvilAdded block: BeaconAdded block: Grass PathAdded block: Red SandstoneAdded block: Carved Red SandstoneAdded block: Smooth Red SandstoneAdded block: Red Nether BrickAdded new block:BrickAdded new block: Nether BrickAdded item: Beetroot SoupAdded item: GunpowderAdded item: MelonAdded item: Speckled MelonAdded item: Redstone DustAdded item: SignAdded item: SugarAdded item: Rabbit Stew (placeholder)Adjusted Obsidian Block - made it darkerAdjusted Red Sand - adjusted color
R3D CRAFT - Version 0.2.5 (14/06/16):Made compatible with Minecraft 1.10Added SandstoneAdded Birch LogAdded new Oak LogAdded new Big Oak LogAdded new Acacia LogAdded new Spruce LogAdded new/fixed Redstone LineAdded Fern and Double FernAdded Command BlockAdded Chain Command BlockAdded Repeative Command Block
Smooth Realism - Version 0.2.4 (07/06/16): Made compatible with Minecraft 1.9.Added new particles.Added new clock (unfinished).Added new compass.Added and fixed GUI.Added SGA font (enchanting font).Added Enchanting Book.Added new Bowl and Mushroom Stew.Fixed CTM textures.Various other minor fixes and changes.If you find any bugs, please report to me at
Smooth Realism - Version 0.2.3 (22/12/15):Added Diamond.Added Minecart icon (normal).Added Minecart icon (hopper).Added Minecart icon (furnace).Added Minecart icon (chest).Added Cake icon.Added Barrier icon.Added Hopper icon.Added Minescreeper GUI.Added new swords, pickaxes, shovels, axes and hoes.Added new buckets.Added new door icons.Added new Stick.Added new Iron Ingot and Gold Ingot.Added new Brick and Netherbrick.Added new Emerald.Added new Leather.Added new Map icon and Map.Added new Slimeball.Added new Deadbush.Added new bone.Added new Blaze Rod.Added new Apple.Added new Bread.Added new Egg.Updated Inventory GUI.
Smooth Realism - Version 0.2.2 (12/04/15):
Added Red Sand block.Added Redstone Lamp block.Added Carved Sandstone block.Added Smooth Sandstone block.Added Chiseled Sandstone block.Added Andesite block.Added Smooth Andesite block.Added Diorite block.Added Smooth Diorite block.Added Granite block.Added Smooth Granite block.Added Sugarcane.Added Sun.Added Moon Phase.Added Rain.Added Potion Effect Icons.Added Force Field.Adde Achievement GUI.Changed Minecraft menu title.Changed some GUI panels.Changed Stone Slab top block.
My fiancee encouraged me to add more blocks. Thank her. Smooth Realism - Version 0.2.1 (03/04/15):
Added Double Grass.Added Spruce Door.Added Cactus.Added Barrier.Added Server Selection GUI.Added Server Spectator GUI.Added Map Icons.Added Allium (flower).Added Blue Orchid (flower).Added Tulip (flower).Changed Snowed Grass block.Changed Wooden Door.Changed Iron Door.Changed Sand.Changed Widgets.Changed Tall Grass.Should be up in a few minutes.
Smooth Realism - Version 0.2.0 (11/09/14):Changed Stone block.Changed Coal ore block.Changed Iron ore block.Changed Diamond ore block.Changed Redstone ore block.Changed Gold ore block.Changed Lapis Lazuli ore block.
Smooth Realism - Version 0.1.9 (22/06/14):Added SheepAdded Jungle Wood blockAdded Added Spruce Leaves (fast/fancy)Changed a bunch of GUI textures (now vector-based).Adjusted PigAdjusted GUI (better performance)
Smooth Realism - Version 0.1.8 (15/06/14):Added PigAdded New HD fontAdded Beacon beamAdded SignAdded Emerald blockAdjusted CobblestoneAdjusted Mossy CobblestoneChanged TallgrassChanged grassChanged dirt (w/ grass)
Smooth Realism - Version 0.1.7 (24/01/14): Added Quartz blocksAdded stream iconsFixed font/text
Smooth Realism - Version 0.1.6 (19/01/14): Added Red SandAdded Farmland (dry and wet)Added Big Oak LeavesAdded Oak LeavesAdded Acacia LeavesAdded Birch LeavesAdded updated Mojang logoAdded Resource Packs buttons GUIAdded Wheat (as filler, not going to stay)Changed Tall GrassRemoved Pumpkin StemRemoved Wheat
Smooth Realism - Version 0.1.5 (10/01/14):Added new font (probably not going to stay)Added Quartz oreAdded Acacia Log topAdded Oak Log topAdded Big Oak Log topAdded Spruce Log topAdded RepeaterAdded ComparatorAdded DispenserAdded DropperAdded Spider WebAdded JukeboxAdded NoteblockAdded Cauldron
Smooth Realism - Version 0.1.4 (07/01/14):Added BedAdded CowAdded Mooshroom CowAdded ObsidianAdded Normal ChestAdded Trapped ChestAdded Stone BrickAdded Mossy Stone BrickAdded Chiseled Stone BrickAdded Cracked Stone BrickAdded TorchAdded Redstone TorchAdded LeverAdded FlintAdded CoalAdded Red MushroomAdded Brown MushroomAdded Bedrock (unfinished)Changed downloading system - You will now download directly from a MediaFire folder, with the option to choose older versions (from this date)
Smooth Realism - Version 0.1.3 (29/12/13):Added NetherackAdded GlowstoneAdded Grassblock w/ snowAdded ClayAdded Hardened Clay (in colors)Added GravelFixed grass texture in 64x/32x
Smooth Realism - Version 0.1.2 (13/12/13):Added CobblestoneAdded Cobblestone MossyAdded Coal Ore.Added Diamond Ore.Added Emerald Ore.Added Gold Ore.Added Ore.Added Lapis Ore.Added Redstone Ore.Added Crafting Table.Added Deadbush.Added Allium.Added Blue Orchid.Added Paeonia.Added Rose.Added all Tulips.Added Furnace.Added colored Glass.Added Ice Packed.Added Iron Bars.Added Ladder.Added Log Acacia.Added Log Big Oak.Added Plank Acacia.Added Plank Big Oak.Added Nether Brick.Added Piston.Added Mob Spawner.Added Sticky Piston.Added Rail.Added Rail Detector.Added Rail Powered.Added Rail Activator.Added Redstone Block.Added Tallgrass.Added all Wool Blocks.Changed Stone Block.Changed Log Oak.Changed Log Spruce.Changed Grass.Changed Sand.Changed Ice
Comments :
to post comments.
r3dcraft-smooth-realism-512x512-v011
106 diamonds
52,293 downloads
43 comments
47 favorited
Last updated
Game Version: Minecraft 1.10
Resolution: 256x256
Texture Pack
258 diamonds
68,457 downloads
114 comments
122 favorited
Last updated
Resolution: 128x128
Texture Pack
89 diamonds
41,700 downloads
36 comments
55 favorited
Last updated
Resolution: 64x64
Texture Pack
72 diamonds
27,698 downloads
31 comments
33 favorited
Last updated
Resolution: 32x32
Texture Pack
GreenMan4321 said
Embmo said
Daily bump....
Embmo said
Daily bump....
CaptainEvstike said
Please don't &bump& more than once per day.
Ok sorry, just got so bored then....
davidj919 said
I have that exact same problem....
rupert said
Bump. Still looking for writers and artists to collaborate with on this project!
I would be willing ...
Beezle said
I need someone to build me a free Hub for my Minecraft Server, if you want to apply, do the followin...
Jortenmilo said
I'm planning on building my first PC. Over the past weeks I've been assembling a list of parts ...
TheIanC said
Changelog | Discord Server
Congrats to AntPlaysYT and RedDragon_CC on Moderator....
candycane_ said
It was a bright cold day in the new Decimated Wasteland Biome, and the clocks were still totally wor...
LeeTheENTP said
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant
CPU: Intel Pentium GGHz Dual-Core Proc...
JediJerboa said
Ok, I have come to the conclusion that I cannot develop Roman and Remington on my own. I have develo...
Smurf Masher said
Thank you! I hope so.. by far the biggest thing I have ever built....
Ren3DM said
I personally prefer 1.8 and below combat because the new combat system is odd to say the least. The ...
BlueFlower said
Looks great! Did you make it all by yourself?...
7,618People Online2,127,197Total Members1,821,185Minecraft Submissions1,602,498,032Total Submission Views309,549,240Downloads
6675 diamonds
2,372,976 downloads
6137 comments
1436 favorited
Last updated
Game Version: Minecraft 1.6.2
Resolution: 256x256
Texture Pack
3482 diamonds
972,416 downloads
2969 comments
1439 favorited
Last updated
Texture Pack
1537 diamonds
973,822 downloads
1014 comments
771 favorited
Last updated
Texture Pack
1304 diamonds
616,503 downloads
1493 comments
388 favorited
Last updated
Game Version: Minecraft 1.6
Texture Pack
1378 diamonds
525,713 downloads
1432 comments
691 favorited
Last updated
Game Version: Minecraft 1.11
Texture Pack
/css/style-v-version241.css,/css/editor-v-version241.css[PVE] SimulationCraft(SimC)食用指南
======介绍:SimulationCraft(SimC)是一款C++编写的,可模拟dps(demage per second)的一款软件,现在只有英文界面,官网[url]http://www.simulationcraft.org/[/url] 英文基础好的同学不妨自行食用======[b]最新版本[/b]:SimulationCraft 6.0.3, release 19 ,包括了直至12.17为止的所有hotfix内容[b]下载地址[/b]:[url]http://www.simulationcraft.org/download.html[/url]
自己上传了[url]/s/1jGKdK1K[/url] 注意看清楚是64位还是32位哦======(我是64位系统,下面都是64位中的内容)解压后打开文件夹中的SimulationCraft64.exe& &[img]./mon_/7_5497eea715219.jpg[/img][size=150%]Welcome[/size]:不用管======[size=150%]Import 载入人物[/size]:[size=110%]Battle.Net[/size]:先载入人物数据,可以直接通过战网查询 方法:浏览器中打开[url].cn/wow/zh/[/url] 在右上角登录或者输入自己的角色id 找到后把地址复制到SimC下方的地址栏中按回车 打开后按右下角的Import按钮[size=110%]Sample Profiles[/size]这里面是一些预先创建好的人物角色,可以测试每个职业不同套装的毕业dps[collapse=命名规则]T16 决战奥格瑞玛掉落的职业套装 T17 黑石铸造厂掉落的职业套装最后带的[del] P pvp装[/del]P 5H N 普通 H 英雄 M 史诗 DeathKnight 死亡骑士 Blood 鲜血 Frost 冰霜 Unholy 邪恶& &Druid 德鲁伊 Balance 平衡(鸟) Feral 野性(猫) Guardian 守护(熊) & && &Hunter 猎人 BM(BeastMaster) 兽王 MM(MarksManship) 射击 SV(Survival) 生存Mage 法师 Arcane 奥术 Fire 火焰 Frost 冰霜Monk 武僧 Brewmaster 酒仙 Windwalker 风行 Paladin 圣骑士 Protection 防护 Retribution 惩戒 Holy 神圣Priest 牧师 Shadow 暗影 & &Discipline 戒律
Holy 神牧Rogue 盗贼 Assassination 刺杀 Combat 战斗 Subtlety 敏锐Shaman 萨满 & &Elemental 元素 Enhancement 增强Warlock 术士 & &Affliction 痛苦 Demonnology 恶魔 Destruction 毁灭Warrior 战士 Protection 防护 Arms 武器 Fury 狂暴[/collapse]& &[size=110%]History[/size] 历史模拟过的人物& &[size=110%]Recently Closed[/size]最近选择过的(不一定实际模拟了)[size=110%]Automation[/size]主要是用来比较天赋,雕文,装备[collapse= 使用方法]比较复杂,之后填坑[/collapse]======[size=150%]Options 模拟选项[/size]Globals 基础设置[img]./mon_/7_d.jpg[/img][collapse=图上写不下的细节][1]测试变化时长:如果选0%就是固定Length中的测试时长,如果选20%就是[del]上下浮动20%[/del]上10%,下10%,比如450就是360-540浮动(以保证爆发技能覆盖程度不同)[2]测试模式:Patchwerk 帕奇维克模式 就是木桩啦! HecticAddCleave 频繁的清理ADD小怪的模式HelterSkelter 纯移动战Ultraxion DS老5,就是隔一段时间就不能打的模式啦LightMovement 需要少量跑位的模式HeavyMovement 需要大量跑位的模式[3]挑战模式:Diasbled=不压缩装等 & &Enabled=压缩装等到630(高于630的压到630,不高于630的不变)[4]玩家水平:从上到下分别是 精英 高手 平均线 你还是去玩扫雷吧[5]目标级别:Raid-boss 团本首领 & &5-Man Heroic& &5人本精英 5-Man Normal 5人本路人 & &Max Player Level 玩家最高级别(100)[6]目标类型:Custom 通常 就是以往我们打的普通的木桩 & &Fluffy Pillow 这个就是比如你100级去打奥格的木桩 随随便便就是40 50w的dps Tank Dummy 在要塞和阿什兰出现过的坦克木桩 分为4个级别 Weak 弱鸡的连术士都打不死的木桩 , Dungeon 5人本级别的木桩, Raid 团本木桩, Mythic 史诗木桩 TMI Standard Boss TMI(Theck-Meloree Index )标准boss模型
用来测试坦克硬度的模型 具体可以百度下 是个很有意思的概念[/collapse]& &Buffs/Debuffs & &增益/减益效果[img]./mon_/7_b.jpg[/img]Scaling 属性权值对比 (多选会延长模拟时间)[img]./mon_/7_e29.jpg[/img]Plots和Reforge Plots给出一个dps曲线图(会延长模拟时间)具体参见上图Scaling中的 基本一样 Plots第二栏中分别是 测试图的数量 测试点的数量 是否有未命中 以及迭代的次数
终于 经历了这么多的操作之后 我们要开始正式模拟了点开Simulate选项卡 会看到一大群的英文 这里就是之前种种选择出来的模拟数据了 大部分情况下直接点击右下角的& &Simulate即可 & &[collapse=Simulate代码分析]以我自己的代码为例 黑色是代码补分 红色是讲解warlock=&让你比我高_Active&origin=&[url]http://cn.battle.net/wow/en/character/[/url]红龙军团/让你比我高/advanced&thumbnail=&[url]http://cn.battle.net/static-render/cn/red-dragonflight/240/-avatar.jpg&[/url]level=100race=goblin [color=red]本段唯一要注意的种族,建议改为牛头或者暗夜避免种族带来的dps差异[/color]role=spellposition=backprofessions=tailoring=347talents=[url]http://cn.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#Vb!1201002[/url]glyphs=demon_training/dark_soul/siphon_life/enslave_demon/unending_breath/verdant_spheresspec=destruction[color=red]以上部分是基础信息 分别是职业,ID,当前/非当前天赋 来源 等级 种族 天赋 雕文之类的 不过这些可以直接改自己装备来改变英雄榜再载入 如果不想英雄榜延迟也可以在这里手动改动[/color]# This default action priority list is automatically created based on your character.# It is a attempt to provide you with a action list that is both simple and practicable,# while resulting in a meaningful and good simulation. It may not result in the absolutely highest possible dps.# Feel free to edit, adapt and improve it to your own needs.# SimulationCraft is always looking for updates and improvements to the default action lists.# Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.actions.precombat=flask,type=greater_draenic_intellect_flaskactions.precombat+=/food,type=blackrock_barbecueactions.precombat+=/dark_intent,if=!aura.spell_power_multiplier.upactions.precombat+=/summon_pet,if=!talent.demonic_servitude.enabled&(!talent.grimoire_of_sacrifice.enabled|buff.grimoire_of_sacrifice.down)actions.precombat+=/summon_doomguard,if=talent.demonic_servitude.enabled&active_enemies&5actions.precombat+=/summon_infernal,if=talent.demonic_servitude.enabled&active_enemies&=5actions.precombat+=/snapshot_statsactions.precombat+=/grimoire_of_sacrifice,if=talent.grimoire_of_sacrifice.enabled&!talent.demonic_servitude.enabledactions.precombat+=/service_pet,if=talent.grimoire_of_service.enabledactions.precombat+=/potion,name=draenic_intellectactions.precombat+=/incinerate[color=red]这部分是战斗之前的buff,合剂,药水等 可以在之前的Buffs/Debuffs选项卡进行更改[/color]# Executed every time the actor is available.actions=use_item,name=primal_combatants_badge_of_adaptationactions+=/potion,name=draenic_intellect,if=buff.bloodlust.react|target.health.pct&=20actions+=/berserkingactions+=/blood_furyactions+=/arcane_torrentactions+=/mannoroths_furyactions+=/dark_soul,if=!talent.archimondes_darkness.enabled|(talent.archimondes_darkness.enabled&(charges=2|trinket.proc.intellect.react|trinket.stacking_proc.intellect.react&6|target.health.pct&=10))actions+=/service_pet,if=talent.grimoire_of_service.enabledactions+=/summon_doomguard,if=!talent.demonic_servitude.enabled&active_enemies&5actions+=/summon_infernal,if=!talent.demonic_servitude.enabled&active_enemies&=5actions+=/run_action_list,name=single_target,if=active_enemies&6actions+=/run_action_list,name=aoe,if=active_enemies&=6actions.single_target=havoc,target=2actions.single_target+=/shadowburn,if=talent.charred_remains.enabled&(burning_ember&=2.5|buff.dark_soul.up|target.time_to_die&10)actions.single_target+=/cataclysm,if=active_enemies&1actions.single_target+=/fire_and_brimstone,if=buff.fire_and_brimstone.down&dot.immolate.remains&=action.immolate.cast_time&(cooldown.cataclysm.remains&action.immolate.cast_time|!talent.cataclysm.enabled)&active_enemies&4actions.single_target+=/immolate,cycle_targets=1,if=remains&=cast_time&(cooldown.cataclysm.remains&cast_time|!talent.cataclysm.enabled)actions.single_target+=/cancel_buff,name=fire_and_brimstone,if=buff.fire_and_brimstone.up&dot.immolate.remains&(dot.immolate.duration*0.3)actions.single_target+=/shadowburn,if=buff.havoc.remainsactions.single_target+=/chaos_bolt,if=buff.havoc.remains&cast_time&buff.havoc.stack&=3actions.single_target+=/conflagrate,if=charges=2actions.single_target+=/cataclysmactions.single_target+=/rain_of_fire,if=remains&=tick_time&(active_enemies&4|(buff.mannoroths_fury.up&active_enemies&2))actions.single_target+=/chaos_bolt,if=talent.charred_remains.enabled&active_enemies&1&target.health.pct&20actions.single_target+=/chaos_bolt,if=talent.charred_remains.enabled&buff.backdraft.stack&3&burning_ember&=2.5actions.single_target+=/chaos_bolt,if=buff.backdraft.stack&3&(burning_ember&=3.5|buff.dark_soul.up|(burning_ember&=3&buff.ember_master.react)|target.time_to_die&20)actions.single_target+=/chaos_bolt,if=buff.backdraft.stack&3&set_bonus.tier17_2pc=1&burning_ember&=2.5actions.single_target+=/chaos_bolt,if=buff.backdraft.stack&3&buff.archmages_greater_incandescence_int.react&buff.archmages_greater_incandescence_int.remains&cast_timeactions.single_target+=/chaos_bolt,if=buff.backdraft.stack&3&trinket.proc.intellect.react&trinket.proc.intellect.remains&cast_timeactions.single_target+=/chaos_bolt,if=buff.backdraft.stack&3&trinket.stacking_proc.intellect.react&7&trinket.stacking_proc.intellect.remains&=cast_timeactions.single_target+=/chaos_bolt,if=buff.backdraft.stack&3&trinket.proc.crit.react&trinket.proc.crit.remains&cast_timeactions.single_target+=/chaos_bolt,if=buff.backdraft.stack&3&trinket.stacking_proc.multistrike.react&=8&trinket.stacking_proc.multistrike.remains&=cast_timeactions.single_target+=/chaos_bolt,if=buff.backdraft.stack&3&trinket.proc.multistrike.react&trinket.proc.multistrike.remains&cast_timeactions.single_target+=/chaos_bolt,if=buff.backdraft.stack&3&trinket.proc.versatility.react&trinket.proc.versatility.remains&cast_timeactions.single_target+=/chaos_bolt,if=buff.backdraft.stack&3&trinket.proc.mastery.react&trinket.proc.mastery.remains&cast_timeactions.single_target+=/fire_and_brimstone,if=buff.fire_and_brimstone.down&dot.immolate.remains&=(dot.immolate.duration*0.3)&active_enemies&4actions.single_target+=/immolate,cycle_targets=1,if=remains&=(duration*0.3)actions.single_target+=/conflagrateactions.single_target+=/incinerateactions.aoe=rain_of_fire,if=remains&=tick_timeactions.aoe+=/havoc,target=2actions.aoe+=/shadowburn,if=buff.havoc.remainsactions.aoe+=/chaos_bolt,if=buff.havoc.remains&cast_time&buff.havoc.stack&=3actions.aoe+=/cataclysmactions.aoe+=/fire_and_brimstone,if=buff.fire_and_brimstone.downactions.aoe+=/immolate,if=buff.fire_and_brimstone.up&!dot.immolate.tickingactions.aoe+=/conflagrate,if=buff.fire_and_brimstone.up&charges=2actions.aoe+=/immolate,if=buff.fire_and_brimstone.up&dot.immolate.remains&=(dot.immolate.duration*0.3)actions.aoe+=/chaos_bolt,if=talent.charred_remains.enabled&buff.fire_and_brimstone.up&burning_ember&=2.5actions.aoe+=/incinerate[color=red]这一段是输出手法,从上往下(大概理解为一键输出宏)如果想让某条无效可以直接删除也可以用#注释掉 不建议更改 其中第一大段是公用的饰品/特效/技能 后面两段分别为单体(single)和群体(aoe)的手法[/color]head=crown_of_power,id=118942neck=odyssian_choker,id=113833,bonus_id=566,enchant=75critshoulders=primal_gladiators_felweave_amice,id=111238back=kyusys_tarflame_doomcloak,id=119346,bonus_id=566,enchant=gift_of_critical_strikechest=primal_aspirants_felweave_raiment,id=120038tabard=orgrimmar_tabard,id=118372wrists=primal_gladiators_cuffs_of_prowess,id=111099hands=primal_combatants_felweave_handguards,id=119938waist=felflame_belt,id=109828,bonus_id=499/524legs=primal_combatants_felweave_trousers,id=119940feet=primal_aspirants_treads_of_cruelty,id=119972finger1=timeless_solium_band_of_the_archmage,id=118296,enchant=50critfinger2=kargaths_last_link,id=113604,bonus_id=561/566,enchant=50crittrinket1=primal_combatants_badge_of_adaptation,id=120049trinket2=sandmans_pouch,id=112320,bonus_id=525/529main_hand=meganas_staff_of_knowledge,id=115423,enchant=mark_of_the_thunderlord[size=150%][color=red]这部分就是装备代码了!也是本文的核心之一。因为装备无法在选项卡中更改,也无法穿上你没有的装备来进行评测。这里的每行代码分为几个部分,第一部分是部位与装备的名字,可以在wowhead上查找英文来解决,id也一样,然后ehchant就是附魔部分,相应名字也可以在wowhead中找到(其实之前不是选过一个数据库么,在Globals里面,就是这样的),bonus_id就是镶嵌& &[/color][/size]# Gear Summary# gear_stamina=2777# gear_intellect=2028# gear_spell_power=1099# gear_crit_rating=970# gear_haste_rating=460# gear_mastery_rating=958# gear_armor=561# gear_multistrike_rating=374# gear_versatility_rating=78# set_bonus=pvp_2pc=1# set_bonus=pvp_4pc=1default_pet=felhunter[color=red]这补分就是总共的属性啦,如果不想改装备也可以直接改这里。。[/color][/collapse]等下面的进度条跑啊跑 终于跑到了100%之后 打开Reults选项卡& &就可以看到结论了& &如果看不懂结论~~欢迎回帖发问哦。。[img]./mon_/7_aeadf.jpg[/img]======[b][size=150%]Q&A:[/size][/b]1.Q:如何对比属性收益?A:主楼 options中的scaling和plot处2.Q:如何取消食物/合剂/药水效果?A:本楼中&Simulate代码分析&中actions.precombat=flask,type=greater_draenic_intellect_flaskactions.precombat+=/food,type=blackrock_barbecue第一行为合剂,第二行为食物,actions.precombat+=/potion,name=draenic_intellect此行为爆发药水3.Q:如何取消斩杀阶段?A:本楼中&Simulate代码分析&中比如毁灭术士actions.single_target+=/shadowburn,if=talent.charred_remains.enabled&(burning_ember&=2.5|buff.dark_soul.up|target.time_to_die&10)此行即为暗影灼烧 其他各职业自寻[collapse=各职业斩杀]待填[/collapse]4.Q:载入英雄榜出错怎么办?A:我没遇到过这个问题,建议用浏览器打开自己英雄榜手动复制到地址栏,回车,import之
前排先顶后看
全英文对不少人来说都有点挑战
先贴再看!感谢楼主!
明天研究下。。。。
[quote][pid=75381,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=691100]lion2222[/uid] ( 22:33):[/b]全英文对不少人来说都有点挑战[/quote]所以写了这个帖子呀
先 mark下,苦逼加班!等过几天不忙在看~
学学! 感谢
mark正好有人問我怎麼用這個。
终于有人上传!好感动![del]楼主好人一生平安[/del]每次自己从官网载都慢得不得了[s:ac:哭]
请问楼主,如何对比不同天赋的DPS差异?是要模拟两次吗?有没有哪一点是直接告知最优天赋的?
[quote][pid=75381,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=622035]幻想的风[/uid] ( 00:28):[/b]请问楼主,如何对比不同天赋的DPS差异?是要模拟两次吗?有没有哪一点是直接告知最优天赋的?[/quote]Automation里
请问下楼主,结果界面的属性收益在哪里看?
我电脑上的好久没更新了
怎么看哪个属性提高的DPS高啊,或者说当前装备需要堆什么属性}

我要回帖

更多关于 halocraft0.7.6 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信