文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场Send Tips!E-mail
Top Stories
wave to their fans from a balcony in Mexico City, Mexico on Monday afternoon (June 10).
The guys — , ,
— chilled out on the balcony before retreating to their rooms for some downtime.
Just last week, One Direction were on hand for the launch of their new fragrance, Our Moment.
“It’s not too strong and it’s quite sweet and subtle, rather than it being a bit more in your face,” Liam told . “Too strong is not what any of us are into.”
Louis added, “We kind of just agreed on it. We’re all, like, into the same sort of thing. It was actually easy in that respect. The people we were working with were a great help. They were, like, making really good stuff, and we were, like, ‘That’s great!’ They gave us what we wanted.”
Like Just Jared Jr. on FB
Credit: ; Photos:
Posted to: , , , ,
Sponsored Links by ZergNet
Also on Just Jared Jr
– TooFab
– Wetpaint
– Just Jared
– Tigerbeat
– TeenVogue
Top Celebs
Just Jared Jr Archives
A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News |Send Tips!E-mail
Top Stories
lean back on a ladder on the cover of The Sun‘s .
The guys — , , ,
— sat down with the glossy to chat all about their favorites, from games shows to dramas.
“Homeland is sick,” Louis shared. “I can’t wait for the second series.
is incredible and
is brilliant, it’s my favourite show.”
Liam also shared that the group would love to go on Celebrity Juice with Keith Lemon. “We love all the sketches he’s done on us, especially the one about Niall being scared of pigeons. A pigeon swooped in and attacked Keith while he was pretending to be Niall.”
Bigger cover inside…
Like Just Jared Jr. on FB
Posted to: , , , , ,
Also on Just Jared Jr
– TooFab
– Wetpaint
– Just Jared
– Tigerbeat
– TeenVogue
Top Celebs
Just Jared Jr Archives
A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News |One Direction grief: Survival kit for parents - Breaking NewsInternational
EditionInternationalArabicEspa?olInternationalArabicEspa?olChat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what's happening in the world as it unfolds. OMG, boy bands & *NSYNC members Lance Bass, Chris Kirkpatrick, Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez and Joey Fatone struck gold in the United States with "I Want You Back" in 1998. Before they broke up in 2002, the group established a mega fan base with songs like "No Strings Attached" and "Bye, Bye, Bye." Although they're not together anymore, *NSYNC i you should've heard the shrieking their reunion at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards caused. Hide Caption 1 of 17 OMG, boy bandsOne Direction has become one of the world's most successful groups. Fans adore Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson. In October,
before heading on a hiatus in December. Hide Caption 2 of 17 OMG, boy bands & In 1996, the Backstreet Boys released their debut album, "Backstreet's Back." "Millennium," "Black & Blue," "Never Gone," "Unbreakable" and "This Is Us" followed. After parting with the group years ago, Kevin Richardson (second from left) rejoined A.J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Nick Carter and Brian Littrell. In March, they confirmed that they would be doing a limited Vegas residency as well as a new album and tour. Here are some other boy bands to scream over.Hide Caption 3 of 17 OMG, boy bands & Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin met in the Western Sydney suburbs and played their first gig as 5 Seconds of Summer at a Sydney hotel in 2011. They grew their fan base by posting videos on YouTube, and soon enough, they were opening for One Direction. Their self-titled debut album was released in 2014 and debuted at No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard chart. Hide Caption 4 of 17 OMG, boy bands & Though they never made it big in the U.S., boy band Westlife was a huge hit in their native Ireland. They'd sold more than 50 million copies of their albums worldwide by the time they disbanded in 2012. Hide Caption 5 of 17 OMG, boy bands & Sometimes considered the original Irish boy band, Boyzone was founded in 1993 and won many BRIT and Europe Music Awards. Hide Caption 6 of 17 OMG, boy bands & Danny Wood, Donnie Wahlberg, Jordan Knight, Joey McIntyre and Jonathan Knight of New Kids on the Block perform live in 2008. The group, which rose to superstardom in the late '80s and early '90s, reunited for 2008's "The Block" and 2011's "NKOTBSB" with the Backstreet Boys. The Kids released their box set "10" in 2013. Hide Caption 7 of 17 OMG, boy bands & Ralph Tresvant, Michael Bivins, Ronnie DeVoe, Ricky Bell, Bobby Brown and Johnny Gill of New Edition perform an homage to Michael Jackson during the 2009 BET Awards. The R&B group's albums include 1983's "Candy Girl" and 1988's "Heart Break," among others. Hide Caption 8 of 17 OMG, boy bands & 98 Degrees perform in 1999, made up of brothers Nick and Drew Lachey, Justin Jeffre and Jeff Timmons. The group released three albums, in addition to one Christmas album, between 1997 and 2000. Their latest album, "2.0," arrived in 2013. Hide Caption 9 of 17 OMG, boy bands & Isaac, Taylor and Zac Hanson of Hanson perform in 2001. The brothers became superstars with their 1997 album "Middle of Nowhere" thanks to a little earworm called "MMMBop."Hide Caption 10 of 17 OMG, boy bands & The Wanted released their self-titled debut album in 2010, and by 2012 their song "Glad You Came" was inescapable. Jay McGuiness, Nathan Sykes, Max George, Siva Kaneswaran and Tom Parker, here after receiving a 2013 People's Choice award, are repped by Justin Bieber's manager Scooter Braun, so they know a thing or two about heartthrobbing. The group has appeared on TV in the E! reality show "The Wanted Life," and their album "Word of Mouth" was released in September 2013. Hide Caption 11 of 17 OMG, boy bands & Menudo performs in 2008. Originally formed in the '70s, they helped launch Ricky Martin's career. The boy band has had many members over the years.Hide Caption 12 of 17 OMG, boy bands & The made-for-TV boy band 2gether debuted on MTV in 2000. Shown here at the 2000 MTV Movie Awards, the guys attracted attention with songs like "U + Me = Us (Calculus)" and "Say It (Don't Spray It)." "2ge+her: The Series" followed the original TV movie, but ended in 2001 when member Michael Cuccione died of cancer. In , Alex Solowitz, Evan Farmer, Noah Bastian and Kevin Farley said they were looking to reunite the band.Hide Caption 13 of 17 OMG, boy bands & The Boys released three albums between 1988 and 1992. "Dial My Heart" was the debut single from brothers Khiry, Hakim, Tajh and Bilal Abdulsamad.Hide Caption 14 of 17 OMG, boy bands & Erik-Michael Estrada, Jacob Underwood, Trevor Penick, Dan Miller and Ashley Parker Angel of the group O-Town perform in 2002. The group, which came to be thanks to the first season of MTV's "Making the Band," is perhaps best known for the single "Liquid Dreams" in 2000.Hide Caption 15 of 17 OMG, boy bands & Lyte Funky Ones, also known as LFO, released their first album in 1999. Made up of Rich Cronin, Devin Lima and Brad Fischetti, the boy band referenced New Kids on the Block and gave a shout out to girls who wear Abercrombie & Fitch on their single "Summer Girls."Hide Caption 16 of 17 OMG, boy bands & Davy Jones, Peter Tork, Mickey Dolenz and Michael Nesmith of The Monkees, the band created for the 1960s TV series of the same name, won the hearts of fans with hits like "I'm a Believer," "Pleasant Valley Sunday" and "Daydream Believer."Hide Caption 17 of 17Zayn Malik is leaving One Direction to be a "normal 22-year old"Grief-stricken fans express their devastation onlineExperts: Great opportunity for parents to teach their children resilience (CNN)Around the world, parents are navigating deep, uncharted emotional waters after a young man decided to leave a band. Yes, Zayn Malik has quit .For parents bewildered by the sudden outpouring of grief, here are a few facts to use as anchors in the sea of despair.Malik left the band. He didn't die. He wasn't thrown out. He quit, because he's young and didn't want to do it any more."I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22-year old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight," he said in a statement posted on the band's .Read MoreMUST WATCH 02:09Sound fair enough? In the world of One Direction fans, ABSOLUTELY NOT!A few more facts for emotional ballast: The band is staying together. The other four will continue to tour and make records and even work on their fifth album this year, the statement said.So, now that the facts are out there, how do parents cope with what may seem to be a completely over-the-top irrational response to a small change in line-up?1. Help! My 1D fan is crying inconsolably. What should I do?Never, ever, underestimate the depths of adolescent emotion."Teenagers are wired to feel emotional and to feel almost obsessive about things, and passionate and impulsive. So it makes sense biologically that they are this entrenched in 1D," says Dannielle Miller, an author and teen girl educator.worst day of the entire week month year decade century& dani (@lwtyIes)
After the loss of Malik, Miller says many teenagers are coping with a sense of loss they've never felt before. To them, it is real, and incredibly painful."The last thing you want to do as a parent is to just think it's silly and to laugh at your child if she's really upset about this because her feelings will be very real to her," Miller says. (Or him, as the case may be)."If you choose to laugh at her or tease her about it, then she's not going to tell you when she's grieving about other things in her life that she's really struggling with."I told my mom I was sad about Zayn leaving and she told me to shut up and get over it. okay& babygirl (@lNSANELRH)
What to do: Arm yourself with some tissues and take a step back, advises child psychologist Dr. Louise Porter. "A parent's job is to understand that they're sad, even if we don't understand why. If we think it's an over-the-top reaction for the circumstances, that doesn't matter," says Porter.She advises against trying to placate and console. "You don't need to console, you don't need to give advice. There was a famous communicator by the name of Marshall Rosenberg who said 'don't just do something, stand there.' They just need us to hear the message that says 'you're sad.'"2. What's happening online in fan world?There's some scary stuff out there, not least the Twitter hashtag #cut4zayn or #cutforzayn.Fans are posting images of slashed arms, as a sign of devotion or warped attempt to pressure Zayn to change his mind.In one instance, a user posted a photo that appeared to show the bloodied words "I LOVE ZAYN" etched on his or her arm.Ok whoever started this whole
trend needs to stop immediately it's as ridiculous as the
trend RT if you agree! ??& Kyuubi (@Kyuubify)
There's a precedent, Miller says. In 2013, a similar hashtag started that urged fans to "cut for Bieber," after reports that singer Justin Bieber was caught smoking marijuana."A lot of those pictures were since proven to be hoaxes, so a similar thing could be happening here now," Miller says. "But regardless, the reality is lots of teen girls do think that these pictures are real and are sharing them."Miller says seeing images of self-harm could encourage vulnerable girls to do the same."As a parent it's really concerning because images of people self-harming can be quite triggering," she says. What to do:Look for signs of self-harm. Your child might start wearing clothes that deliberately cover their arms and legs, or become especially withdrawn. Miller advises parents to ask the children outright: Are you hurting yourself? "There's nothing wrong with being quite direct about it," she says. "Early intervention is always great because then she needs to learn a healthier way of dealing with stress."3. Should I ban my child from the Internet until the grief subsides?The Internet is awash with melodrama on the issue of Zayn and what next for One Direction. Girls are sobbing on Vine videos, while on Twitter fans are competing to express the extent of their grief.Experts say it's not necessarily a good idea to slap an outright ban on the Internet, no matter how strongly you feel about its negative influence.What to do: "The parent needs to ask the child is it better to be on the net or is it better to be off?" say Porter. "It's better to distance yourself from it at times when it's feeling overwhelming, and dip back into it as you need to, to touch base with other people."Miller advises clearly explaining to the child why it would be better not to log on. "Explain why, don't get cross at them. They're not doing anything wrong. They're grieving with what they see as their tribe."But she adds: "What you're seeing on there is a feeding frenzy of grief which really isn't helpful."She suggests offering to replay a One Direction concert, or if the pain is still too raw, go for a walk or do something else. Zayn Malik's apology to fans4. How long will this last?The good news for parents is that the trauma should subside after a couple of days. And if it takes longer?What to do:"You don't want to rush children but if it's going on for a couple of days, you might say, "passively coping and just being sad probably isn't going to work for you in this or in life in general so what can you do to make yourself feel better," Porter says.Miller says for many teens, the partial break-up of One Direction signals an end of an era. But she says if the grieving goes on for longer than a couple of days it may be advisable to talk further and perhaps seek external help.5. Shhhhh. Could Zayn's departure be a good thing?Right now, grieving One Direction fans may not want to hear it, but for parents Malik's departure offers a great opportunity to teach an important life lesson."This is quite a nice introduction to grief," says Porter, pointing out that the vast majority of Malik's fans don't know their idol. And after all, he hasn't died.Miller agrees. "For parents, this is an incredible opportunity to show your child how to be more resilient.""In doing this now, in what is really distant from them, then you're giving them a wonderful scaffold to fall back on when in the real world someone leaves them or breaks their heart. We all need to learn that skill," she says.IWhenever I close my eyes I picture
there I'm looking al around my room
's everywhere& ZayniePleaseComeHome (@mzjaureguix)
What to do:Look for the silver lining. Miller says Malik has set a great example for his fans by choosing his personal happiness over fame, success and money."That's something they should admire him for," Miller says. She suggests asking your child to tell you what other positive outcomes might come from this. A brilliant solo career? A happier Zayn?A quick checklist for parents, courtesy of Miller.1. Encourage teens to have a good cry. 2. Encourage them to self-talk themselves through this. "He hasn't died. So what might happen to Zayn next? What could happen to the band next. Could there be a great solo album out of this? Get them thinking in a more positive frame of mind," Miller says.3. Get them moving. "Sitting in their room on the computer watching other kids cut themselves and talk about the end of the world is not helpful."4. Encourage them to share how they're feeling with you and to be honest with you so you can check that they're coping.5. Encourage them to not spend too much time online.And through all that remember, in the wise words of Malik: "It was 5 great years."
A photo posted by niazkilam (@zaynmalik) on
MUST WATCH (15 Videos)}

我要回帖

更多关于 strong one direction 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信