麻烦关下灯谢谢图片那位玩家帮我看看,谢谢

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
麻烦哪位好心人帮我看看我的英文自我介绍,语法上有没有错误,谢谢Goodmorning, my name is Jack.I am 30 years old.married with a child.and I graduated from shanghai institute of business and technology
in 2005.After that,I used my spare time to study for a degree. And graduated from east china university of science and technology.I am optimistic and easygoing.At work,I am also a careful person and have the team spirit of cooperation.I have been in this company for 4 years and a half,my responsibility is to check and analysis completed ships cost, to issue VAT invoices and online tax declaration, to prepare accounting voucher,to reconciliation with customers, making financial reports in monthly.
有几个地方可以改改I am married,and I have a child(不然会有歧义)I spent my spare time to .I am a .personfour and half yearsmake financial reports monthly总体还挺好,口语面试这样就挺好了,而且你这还是专业方面介绍.加油
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
married with a child.不对,married,have one child。After that,I got an extra degree from east china university of science and technology using my spare time.to check and analyze...to make financial reports monthly不知你书面还是口头。。。
口语上的自我介绍
扫描下载二维码后使用我的收藏没有帐号?
所属分类: &
查看: 1|回复: 0
帮我看看哪个配置打lol,cf之类游戏更好。谢谢, 麻烦
帮我看看哪个配置打lol,cf之类游戏更好。谢谢, 麻烦帮我看看。
点这里&&&&
百万高玩竟将游戏搬进婚礼现场!官方为贺全民发糖!||||||||||
||||||||||
查看: 1626|回复: 8
麻烦哪位师傅帮我看看这配置咋样,麻烦了,谢谢
阅读权限25