星球大战外传台词的经典台词,我需要十句,谢谢

电影英语系列之:《星球大战》系列经典台词摘选_沃新闻_资讯_沃尔得国际英语苏州中心
电影英语系列之:《星球大战》系列经典台词摘选
发表日期:&&&&点击:
& & 大家都知道学懂英语后,看电影也特别有感觉。2016开始,已经有多部大片上映了。其中最热门的莫过于星球大战7了。星球大战7:原力觉醒已经在昨天1月9日在我们国内上映。作为电影史上最经典系列之一,如果大家是从第一部开始看,就会发现里面很多的设定都是划时代的创新。星球大战7作为新系列的第一部(第二,第三部将分别在2017年和2019年上映),首日票房2亿&北美已超《阿凡达》。热度不容置疑。今天周末之际,给大家小小的科普下《星战》两大主要关键词。和附上部分经典台词。&Jedi:绝地武士绝地学习、研究和利用一种称为原力的,存在于星战银河中的基本力,通常是原力的光明面。其使命是保卫和维护银河共和国和银河系的安定。他们使用的主要武器被称为光剑(lightsaber),一种以等离子体为剑刃的武器。绝地武士身着简朴的长袍,并携有为执行任务所准备的特殊野外用具。他们的招牌武器——光剑,在一位功夫娴熟的大师手中,是集优雅与致命性于一体的。&Sith:西斯&西斯”一词亦可以指两种不同但相联系的群体,一般为人所知的是第一种,即一群与绝地相对立却同样使用光剑作为武器并具有黑暗原力信仰的原力使用者,往往把消灭绝地武士和统治银河系作为目标的宗教组织,领袖称号为西斯黑暗尊主(Dark&Lord&of&the&Sith);另一种则是指类人种族&西斯人&,这些西斯人都发源自卡里班,在古代被黑暗绝地所征服后同化。&【经典台词】“你的生活重心决定你的生活现状。”——奎-冈·金  “Your&focus&determines&your&reality.”&–&Qui-Gon&Jinn&“要么做,要么不做,没有试试看。”——尤达  “Do.&Or&do&not.&There&is&no&try.”&–&Yoda&“根据我的经验,没有运气这种东西。”——欧比-旺·克诺比  “In&my&experience&there&is&no&such&thing&as&luck.”&–&Obi-Wan&Kenobi&“愿原力与你同在!”&绝地武士& & “May&the&force&be&with&you.”&Jedi&“wars&not&make&one&great.”&yoda& & “战争不会令一个人变得伟大”&“you&must&unlearn&what&you&have&learned.&”yoda& & &“你要忘掉以前所学。”&“Fear&leads&to&anger.&Anger&leads&to&hate.&Hate&leads&to&suffering.”& & &“恐惧导致愤怒。愤怒导致仇恨。仇恨导致痛苦。”&&&&&看电影学英语,更多请联系沃尔得英语登陆了解更多&或&www.365world.net微信公众号了解最新活动:sz365world咨询热线:6
关于沃尔得
英语培训课程第三方登录:《星球大战》30周年,经典台词30句_沪江英语学习网
分类学习站点
《星球大战》30周年,经典台词30句
In honor of the 30th anniversary of the premiere of the original ‘Star Wars’ — back when the biggest explosion came from the last TIE fighter and Han actually shot first — we present to you 30 of the film’s most memorable quotations.为纪念30年前《星球大战》首映——遥想当年那场因钛战机引起的巨大爆炸以及汉o索罗的首次登场——我们倾情为您呈现影片中30句最令人难忘的影片台词。30. “This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of , and will soon see the end of the .”29. “What a piece of !”28. “Don’t call me a
, you overweight
of .”27. “I’m Luke Skywalker, I’m here to
you.”26. “Watch your mouth kid, or you’ll find yourself ing home.”25. “ in our moment of ? I think you
their chances.”24. “If this is a
ship, where is the ? — , tear this ship apart until you’ve found those plans. And bring me the passengers, I want them alive!”23. “Look, good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.”22. “Aren’t you a little short for a ?”21. “What are we going to do? We’ll be sent to the spice mines of Kessel and ed into who knows what.”20. “That’s no moon, it’s a space station.”19. “This is some rescue. You came in here and you didn’t have a plan for getting out?”&& & “He’s the brains, sweetheart!” 18. “You just watch yourself. We’re wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.”& && “I’ll be careful.”& && “You’ll be dead!”17. “Mos Eisley . You will never find a more ed hive of
and .”16. “Into the
, !”15. “This is Red 5, I’m going in.”14. “Boring conversation anyway. Luke, we’re gonna have company!”13. “The Force is strong with this one.”12. “I suggest a new strategy, R2. Let the wookiee win.”11. “I’m a member of the
mission to Alderaan.”&& & “You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a . Take her away!”10. “You’re all clear, kid! Now let’s blow this thing and go home!”09. “These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial s are so precise.”08. “I’ve got a very bad feeling about this.”07. “You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon? … It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.”06. “When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”&& & “Only a master of evil, Darth.”05. “I find your lack of faith disturbing.”04. “Use the Force, Luke.”03. “You don’t need to see his
… These aren’t the droids you’re looking for … He can go about his business … Move along.”02. “Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.”01. “May the Force be with you.”Honorable Mention: The final word of the movie “Argh!” from Chewbacca!
加载更多评论
最受欢迎的10大圣诞节读物
英语学习推荐:听说读写全面提升的法宝
双蛋狂欢送壕礼,22号中奖率翻倍!
英语翻译秘诀:跟对的老师,学好的翻译
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
飞屋环游记经典台词十句有中英文对照的最好
1、I...wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.  我...想跟这个老房子最后道别.2、Find and scent,my compadres and you too,shall have much rewarding from data-layout="right"the master.同志们,找到气味,主人不会忘记我们的汗马功劳.3、See there?There are my wilderness explorer badges.  看到这些了吗?这些都是我野外探险得来的徽章.4、I came all this way here to get stuck on the wrong and of this rock pile?  我跑了这么大老远,就这样被困在石头堆里?5、You know,it just a house.  你知道,它只是座房子.  6、I don't want your help.I want you safe!  我不需要你的帮助.我想要你安全!  7、Thanks for the adventure.Now go have a new one!  谢谢你与我一同冒险,现在,去开始一场新的吧!七句足够否?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 星球大战经典台词中英 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信