黑莓助手护照二代怎么下载安装软件啊 急啊!!!有没有向手机助手什么的东西啊

安全市场联盟开放平台
如果你是应用开发者欢迎提交软件到360
下载的人还喜欢
本类热门应用
BlackBerry&Torch&is&now&on&your&Android&Phone&!!!This&app&just&make&your&smartphone&look&and&feel&like&new&BlackBerry&Torch.&Many&icons&are&available&and&more&to&come!!!Most&of&the&icons&on&the&screen&will&open&up&the&relevant&Android&app&when&clicked.&If&theres&no&suitable&app,&or&the&app&isnt&installed&on&your&device,&its&replaced&with&a&sponsored&message.&I&am&trying&to&make&all&this&icons&work&,&so&I&hope&this&feature&will&be&available&soon&(BBM&is&not&working&!!!).&The&advertising&revenue&helps&support&the&future&development&of&this&app.**&New&**New&update&is&coming&this&weekend.&All&of&the&apps&in&screen&will&be&your&phone&apps.&So&all&icons&will&open&up&your&relevant&phone&app.&So&stay&tuned.Battery&icon&works.&So&when&your&battery&level&changes,&battery&icon&on&top&will&automatically&update.★&Note★Since&lots&of&people&were&concerned&that&BlackBerry&Messenger&(BBM)&is&not&working,&I&decided&to&remove&BBM&icon&from&app&because&its&impossible&to&create&BBM.&If&You&want&to&use&BBM,&then&buy&BlackBerry&!!!★&Feedback★I&am&always&listening&to&and&working&hard&for&our&users!&If&you&have&any&suggested&features&or&improvements,&either&leave&a&comment,&or&send&me&an&email&to&&.&Please&Encourage&me&by&recommending&BlackBerry&Torch&Screen&to&your&friends&.★&Upcoming&Features★I&hear&You&and&try&to&make&improvements...&Upcoming&features&:+&Working&Battery&indicator+&Working&3G/Wireless&display
保持登录状态
您的赞美就是给作者最大的回报,觉得好就表扬TA一下吧。
还可以输入200字
该应用暂时还没有评论,沙发空缺中。
应用评分:6.0分
这款应用褒贬不一自己试试看吧
请先下载此应用,才可对其评分。
我来评分:
通过360手机卫士检测
安全无毒,可放心下载。
- 有内置广告
- 有插屏广告