苹果7hope婴儿车怎么折叠连接hope

& 苹果iPhone 7 Plus 智能手机 公开版三网4G 苹果四核A10+M10协处理器 ROM/32GB RAM/3GB 5.5英寸 前700万像素 后1200像素 亮黑色 2910mA/h
商品编号:
本店售价:
用户评价:
&(已有0人评论)
商品库存:
购买数量:
商品总价:
扫右侧二维码
手机下单更优惠
商品名称:苹果iPhone 7 Plus 公开三网4G版 32G 亮黑色
商品编号:INH026801
上架时间:
商品毛重:380克
基本参数品牌 苹果(Apple)型号 iPhone 7 Plus基本信息机身颜色 亮黑色机身长度(mm) 138.3机身宽度(mm) 67.1机身厚度(mm) 7.1机身重量(g) 380g运营商标志或内容 其他机身材质分类 其他操作系统操作系统 以官网信息为准主芯片CPU品牌 以官网信息为准CPU频率 以官网信息为准CPU核数 其他CPU型号 A10网络支持双卡机类型 单卡最大支持SIM卡数量 1个SIM卡类型 Nano SIM存储ROM 32GBRAM 3GB存储卡 不支持可用空间 (因算法不同,手机显示总容量可能小于机身容量,另,实际可供使用的空间小于手机显示总容量,并会因许多因素而可能有所差异,主要由系统占用导致。)屏幕主屏幕尺寸(英寸) 5.5英寸分辨率 屏幕材质类型 其他前置摄像头前置摄像头 700万像素前摄光圈大小 f/2.2后置摄像头摄像头数量 1个后置摄像头 1200万像素电池信息电池容量(mAh) 1960mA/h电池是否可拆卸 否充电器 其他数据接口数据传输接口 WIFI数据传输接口 WiFi热点&数据传输接口 蓝牙&NFC/NFC模式 其他耳机接口类型 lighting充电接口类型 Lightning(iphone)手机特性指纹识别 支持GPS 支持陀螺仪 支持
权利声明:
新希望在线商城上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是新希望在线商城重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于厂商,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(厂商)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
权利声明:
权利声明:
总计 0 个记录,共 1 页。
配件价格:¥50.0
配件价格:¥60.0
配件价格:¥15.0
配件价格:¥60.0
配件价格:¥10.0苹果手机如何设置长按图标显示很多功能?_百度知道
苹果手机如何设置长按图标显示很多功能?
开启3D Touch功能的具体步骤如下:1.com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=e7b78c7ab9b7d0a27b9c0c99fedf5a3f/562c11dfa9ec8afc03918fa1ecc0b8.jpg" />2、找到“通用”选项这个是因为手机搭载了3D Touch功能,所以想要实现长按图标显示很多功能的话,点击进入;5、将3D Touch功能调整为打开状态,只要在手机设置里面“辅助功能”中的“3D Touch”功能开启即可://d.com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=3ab3eedfbbc02b380cdac278ccd1a287bb.jpg" />3、找到“辅助功能”选项.com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=d2f9d72aaa2de18d18367adbb4e110.jpg" />4、找到“3D Touch”选项,先确保手机是否有3D Touch功能(苹果6s及以后手机都具有此功能).com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=dc729d0475ba/f3d3572c11dfa9ecc201b5df69d0fcf.jpg" esrc="http://a.hiphotos.jpg" esrc="http.com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=2fbbd92f9a2397ddd62ce8f/562c11dfa9ec8afc03918fa1ecc0b8.jpg" esrc="http://c.hiphotos.baidu.baidu,选择好了之后就可以使用3D Touch功能了。6,在这里可以根据需要调整手指的按压力度,下方是灵敏度测试区,用自己习惯的力量按住测试区,就会弹出预览界面.jpg" target="_blank" title="点击查看大图" class="ikqb_img_alink">,点击进入;
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
7.& 我希望你认为我的建议值得采纳。
I hope________________________________________________________________________ ________ •
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
7.& you think my advice/suggestions is/are worth taking
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Apple unveils iPhone 7 and dual-cam iPhone 7 Plus: Digital Photography Review
Reading mode:
","centerAdSlotHtml":"","topAdSlotHtml":"","slides":null,"currentSlideIndex":-1,"imageViewerIndex":null,"slideshowWidth":590,"slideshowHeight":442,"disableImageZoomInSlideshow":false,"fullContent":"TODO"});
Now reading:
Apple has today unveiled the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. As with previous generations, the main differences between the two models are screen size and the camera. The 4.7" 1334 x 750 pixel Retina display in the iPhone 7 is 25% brighter than before and offers a wider color gamut. As before, it supports 3D touch. The iPhone 7 Plus screen offers the same characteristics but is 5.5" large and comes with a 1920 x 1080 resolution.&
Official iPhone 7 sample photos, courtesy Apple
Like its predecessor, the iPhone 7 comes with a 12MP camera. However, the new model features optical image stabilization and sensor readout is 60% faster than before. At F1.8 the aperture of the six-element lens is wider and the new true-tone flash comes with 4 LEDs for more power output and better color balance. There is also a new flicker-sensor that can detect flickering in ambient light and correct for it at image capture.&
Apple claims the new in-house designed ISP is faster than before and can complete tasks, such as noise reduction, image stacking and exposure control in approximately 25ms. The moving Live Photos are now captured using video image stabilization and the 7th iPhone generation is the first capable of saving Raw data in DNG format. There is also 4K video and both 1080p and 720p slow-motion modes. At the front the pixel count has been increased from 5 to 7MP.
Next to the standard 28mm module is a 56mm tele-lens with its own 12MP sensor
The larger iPhone 7 Plus model's camera comes with all the iPhone 7 features but adds a second camera module. Next to the standard 28mm module is a 56mm tele-lens with its own 12MP sensor, and this dual cam implementation is predominantly used for zooming. In the camera app you can tap a zoom button to change to the 2x lens, and drag it all the way up to a 10x magnification. After 2x magnification the zoom applies digital magnification, but given the 'base image' captured by the tele-lens uses a longer focal length than other smartphone cameras, the quality of digitally zoomed images should be better than normal.
The camera's second headline feature is a shallow-depth-of-field simulation as we've seen it on several other devices before. The mode is automatically activated in the Portrait scene mode. 'Depth Mode' will be provided via a software update later this year, so we'll have to wait a little while to find out if it performs better than the systems we've seen so far.&
The home button has been improved and provides taptic feedback for notifications and other events. Additionally, the iPhone 7 models are the first ones to come with stereo speakers which provide twice the volume and a higher dynamic range than the previous generation.&The devices are powered by Apple's new A10 Fusion 64-bit four-core chipset, of which Apple says it is 40% faster than the previous A9 chip. Thanks to a new GPU graphics power has been increased by 50% as well.&&
In terms of design, the new models come with a similar basic shape to the previous generation but the antennae are now embedded in the enclosure and therefore almost invisible. The new models are also available in a new high-gloss finish which goes through an anodization process for protection. The body is water and dust resistant in line with the IP67 standard and will be available in jet-black, black (blasted aluminum), gold, silver or rose gold. There will be 32, 128 and 256GB storage options for both new models and pre-ordering starts on September 9. Start of shipping is scheduled for September 16.
The iPhone 7 starts at $649 for the 32GB version, for the Plus model you'll have to invest at least $769.
Gear in this story109I own it12I want it3I had itDiscuss in the 182I own it16I want it6I had itDiscuss in the
Most popular (15)Editors' picks (1)DPR staff (1)Oldest first 945 comments & counting, iPhone always garners interest, even from those who vehemently pretend not to like it yet follow such articles in timely fashion
:-)Like0 Finally got my iPhone 7 and transferred all the data from old iPhone 6. Apple lied again and the depth of field on iPhone 7 is a joke. Camera struggles to focus on touch (on nearby objects, not too close) and the bokeh is not so impressive. check the comparison photos:Iphone 7 - Galaxy S7 edge
- If you observe the bokeh, its not even close to S7. Also, colors are punched too much, S7 image showing accurate color comparatively. The focus was set on htc logo in the picture.PS: Selfie camera on iPhone 7 is the best in market.Like0 Example 2:IPhone 7 - Galaxy S7 - Like0 I won't ever leave home without my iPhone 6splus but I usually bring along my recently acquired LUMIX ZS100.As an old timer, a cell phone is a life insurance policy.Like1 a sensible policy
a real camera .. and a backup imaging deviceLike0 Anyone buying any smart phone for taking pictures are the same minded people that bought Kodak Instamatic film cameras and thought they took great pictures!Like0 I have taken very pleasing photos and videos of my grandchildren.Not as spectacular as my old film cameras Corona, Gambit, and Hexagon.www.nro.govLike0 if you must have a cellphone
cameera the one in samsung is worlds better
and has been for over 2 years.... they also will blow up your pictures for freeLike1 Agree, they have great cameras .. Samsung were also honourable in response and prompt too with the .0035% of Note 7 batteries that failed.They immediately accepted responsibility and offered a fast, free remedy and $25 back as well..
Remember the &9& bendgate iphones?
Here are 500 of those &9 phones& ...Like0 They had no choice this was a potential PR disaster. They even admit they have no idea how many phones it effects. Worse case scenario is one of the phones catching fire on a plane. or one catching fire in the middle of the night in a persons home. Either could result in death. The issue with the iPhone was due to peoples stupidity of putting them in their front/back pocket and sitting down.Like2 My daughter and her husband both have Samsung Galaxy phones and I can honestly say their pictures are no better than my IPhone 7S, and a lot of times their pictures are not as sharp.
I have nothing against any smart phone, I just go for the quality and how the phone works.
My daughter is now on her 3rd Galaxy, the other 2 just quit working.
I still have my IPhone 4S that still works perfectly.
I have found that IPhones just last longer and I do not care for android OS.
A lot of people buy android phones but I think the price has a lot to do with it.
Android phones are a lot cheaper than IPhones, but in my experience you get what you pay for.Like0 apples os is better than androids , and apple has certain
rules for apps that respect input and button pushes
from the user
making apples snappier and more responsive ... but i really hate apple
and consider the sensor they use to be smallest and worst in classnot acceptable in a premium product like iphoneLike0 gotta love the daily mail...&Phone 7's new slogan translates to 'This is pe nis ' in Cantonese: Users in Hong Kong mock Apple's advertising&hilarious ....apple
is still dicking it customers around ....i couldnt resistalso
to the dp review
thought police .... i attempted to copy editorial content
that used the medically correct term for the male sex organ and was prevented by your automated system .... who are you ??? appleLike1 Still butthurt, kid? You keep diiging deeper & deeper, eventually you'll get there.Like0 i have never witnessed a forum
member [ no pun intended] obsess over butts or mention them like you do jf69i mention facts.... you mention butts .... either you realize how sucky the iphone music and imaging are
or you are incapable of forming an intelligent
reply my valid observations of iphones various inadequacies
they cant even properly launch the 7 in china , and have embarrassed themselves .... no made fools of themselves, ... in the eyes of 2 billion chineseby
not doing even the most basic research
like the Chevy nova
.... the &no go& to the mexican
car buyer , apple becomes part of histories biggest advertising
blunderscant wait for your response , which will of course mention buttsi dont have issue
with you being gay ... its a life choice , and your human right
but must you mention your obsession evert single post ...hmmmm?Like0 I think you need to learn a LOT more about the Chinese and their languages and dialects before you think all of China thinks 'seven' means pen is. Is Samsung embarrassed by their S-pen is?Like0 Yet another anti-iPhone TL;DR gibberish fetish post from cosinaphile: butthurt much?Like1 spook in my quest for hyperbole i over spoke ..... many fewer that 2 billion ....i stand corrected as long as samsungs lithium batteries stand in for grenades i doubt they are worrying about
dicksLike0 jf 69 yet another butt reference .?... you are single minded if nothing else im an htc user
not fetish inducing at al, notghing like
iphones glassy eyed enthusiestsLike0 Cosinaphile, I've seen your name pop up many times in this thread and you clearly have a maturity issue.It's a product you are not forced or compelled to purchase or use.
But you're so &passionate& with your hate towards it and have taken to ridiculous levels.Let it go!
Go outside and find a nice relaxing restaurant have a great dinner with the money you're saving by not being a minion of Apple.Remember Mac vs PC?
Those were entertaining commercials full of
propaganda.
And I could not STAND the constant barrage of hate on Windows as if Macintosh was this messiah of operating systems.
But I did cry and whine on forums about it.
I just cried and whined to my friends. :PLike1 When I first heard of the iPhone...blah...I scoffed...so stooooopid!! until...that is...I saw the first commercial for it.
And as an amateur photographer, instantly drawn to the idea of having a digital portfolio always in my pocket to show off my photos (not taken with iPhone).
And since then, I have been an iPhone zealot...for MYSELF.Like0 I do not pimp the device to anyone else but me.
But I do make fun of friends and teased my girlfriend about their non-iPhone devices (btw, my girlfriend's Galaxy S6's camera is far superior, in my opinion, to my iPhone 6).I still tease about Apple's cult of fans.
Many are very cultlike.
Probably belong to Scientology.
But I still love my iPhone.
I think it's the best smart phone device out there (overall) and the OS is very easy to get into and figure out.
I'm very techy but with an Android, I feel lost.
I know I'd get used to it, but Apple iOS required no getting used to.
It just felt right...oh damn...now I sound like those cultlike Apple zealots...ugh.
I'm going to go drown myself now.to summarize...chill out! let people enjoy their devices...even if they, to you, are terrible.Like1 @ciaspook
.youve seen
pop up many
times ? who are you
cia? honestly. as long
were naming
i see you everywhere too but im too mature
to follow you and moniter your opinion
of applei suggest you search
a lifeLike0 in the past 4 month s ive purchased is
revealed is your own obsessed
fixation with the
cost of your phone...which we all
TBTLike0 SPOOK..so you think an iphones a useful portfolio ?are you joking..you do know the resolution
of iphone is that of an entry level
crt monitor of 20 yrs
ago..no swappable
sd support..digital
monitor ?honestly dude ..pull the other one ... if you're
about having a pocket solution for
photography try a 2560 monitor
oled phablet with better sensor and support for sd..your wearing
blindersLike0 i concede
apple os make android their bi tch'Like0 oops....again,here goesin the past 4 month s ive purchased
. a pen F... 56mm1.2 fuji...10-24 f4 fuji...a phone .is out of the question just now to be honest all you have revealed is your own obsessed fixation with the cost of your phone...which we all know TBT or ive misjudged you unfairly ...Like0 cosinaphile telling others to &get a life&: the epitomization of the most childish of (psychological) ProjectionLike1 @jf69................ and may
I add,... not mentioning
butt- hurt in your opening sentence,as your
10 replys did, represents real personal
growth ...congratsLike0 cosinaphile
still raging mad from butthurt....AND afraid that someone might point out his childish butthurt behavior: priceless :-)Like0 i spoke too soon. your butt
fixations have returned...surely one
your sexual proclivities will wane and you will finally reply with a point, or
a fact still waiting ....Like0 @spook ...the height to the wars...mac\pc...youdidnt talk on the internet ...lol..your a funny guyLike0 You've proved my point about your level of maturity.
But let me address your &concerns&I scrolled through this topic (only this topic) found you have left a few comments.
All of which lack maturity.
No stalking.
No following.
I was NOT looking for you.
I was merely reading various comments yours stood out because of this interaction and continued nonsense.Like1 I do not recall which year the iPhone came out...?
This is well before iPads and other tablets. Before you freak out any further, I'm not talking about a serious portfolio.
Nothing beats an actual PRINT.
And I kept a couple portfolios in my car.
But often I'm somewhere I couldn't just say, &hey, let me go to my car.&
And I don't make a habit of carrying around printed portfolios or carry tablets (which didn't exist at the time).
And my previous phone had a...I think a 1x1.5 inch screen.
So yeah...the iPhone 3Gs was AWESOME by comparison. Photos look awesome by that day's standard.Like0 Cosina...the height of the wars...pre-internet?
I'm sorry...maybe this was pre you and you're much much younger than I thought.
I'll ask again, do you remember the Mac vs PC commercials?
with the ACTORS.
&Hi, I'm a Mac.&
and &Hi, I'm a PC&.
The Mac actor was this hip looking young adult with clever stuff to say.
Whereas the PC actor was a bit overweight, kind of greasy looking IT nerd.
Early 2000s.Like0 the famous apple commercial
biting off geoLike0 listen spookyvision
the apple commercial biting off George Orwells
novel of a fascist totalitarian future
where language and meaning and truth are made topsy turvy , and oh how you remind me of it ..... well that was 1984
that was the year it ran and it was challenging and
mocking pcs at the time
and the wars continued
please let my know
how much time you you spent on the internet in 1984....my goodness ....yuo really are a funny guy
and for the record the stork brought me in 1958
so 9im almost 5 times older than you im guessing .....correct me if im wrong cheers
and relax ... its all in good funéLike0 and i will agree ....nothing beats a print ,,,, except 2 printsLike0 Did you fall asleep at the turn of the century?I apologize for thinking you were young.
Since you're clearly not young...I'm not sure what your excuse is for your behavior.
I'm sure you have many excuses though.Like1 Well, I'm pleased with getting the new iPhone 7plus. It's an advancement in technology and with that comes change. I'm not so old yet that I can not Del with change. I like the second camera lens because I expect it will provide images with less distortion than the wide angle. 50mm is actually a sweet spot for a cameras lens . I have the 6s now and always regretted not getting the larger plus model. I ordered the 7 plus this time . I shoot many pictures and the larger display makes for a better sharing experience. Maybe I should sy viewing experience. The headphone jack is not a concern at all. I believe the Lightning connector may very well provide better audio. Only time will tell. I'm also a bit puzzled by this idea of the English. RAW . Shooting in RAW requires a software converter program . I've heard no mention of such. Its funny how much 3mphasis we put on the camera capabilities of what is supposed to be a phone ? I think it's more of a camera with built in phone features.Like2 The transducers in your headphones don't even deliver the same fidelity as the analog signal they get. It's true. So &lightening& as audio quality &improvement & is pure snake oil. Just so you don't suffer any placebo confusion...Like0 Osa25 , I wont because unfortunately my hearing is so degraded that i wear hearing aides . Im sure I personally dont discern the audio quality a lot of people do. I have a set of over the ears head phones which are bluetooth . They even work when my hearing aides are in.Like0 The iPhone 7 shoots DNG as the raw format, this fact makes extraction (what you called &conversion) software much more available. You know that most of the time, smartphones aren't used as phones, they're used as websurfing computers? So &phone& is misnomer in many cases.Like5 I carried the 6 plus for a year.
I'm done with the weight, the size.
My pants fall down, nothing else fits in the pocket.
I'm going for the 7 normal.
Jet black, neve sen s matt black car.
Can't live with white border, love the black front.
Never used the size of the plus, no app made a difference.
While the camera is intriging, I find pictures of small groups (the social pictures) are great for the first camera.
Portraits with the iPhone...will rather use a Fuji and get barbie doll skin tones.Like0 Your pants fell down?
What happens when you carry your keys or wallet!Like3 I have the 6s plus and it is my main gaming computer. Hell I even play it way more than my PlayStation 4. I like the bigger screen.Like0 We're getting some media hypnosis endlessly repeated even by the most knowledgeable photography writers: 56mm is hardly a 'telephoto.'Now for something I truly don't understand. I thought DNG is the equivalent of RAW. Does the new iphone circuitry automatically convert the DNG into the jpg (compressed) standard?On the other hand, all the photo and video features on the highest-end iPhone sound great, but I still carry a RAW Canon G5X with view-finder and hot shoe + flash wherever I go.Like0 Not quite .. . Internally, almost EVERY camera &shoots RAW& and temporarily keeps it in memory.
Software then applies changes (your sharpness, colour etc. settings) to the file in memory, writes a JPG with your settings to the card (or user partition).Back &then&, most cameras deleted the RAW out of memory.
I speculate that space would have been the reason.
Remember 256MB CF cards?Apple, like many camera makers have done for a decade is just allowing you to save the RAW file as well (or instead).
Pity there's no expandable space to really use this.Like0 thanks for the knowledgable reply. this kind of dialog is why I occasionally read or post in comments.Like0 it t is my fervent hope that the removal of a normal audio jack , bites them in the ass and that very few i phone user migrate
to this abomination apple has gotten away with no sd card support and no usb support
because frankly the religiously faithful accept
what they are given , as someone born a roman catholic ...ive seen the glassy eyed bliss
of the faces of some of the simple minded as they consume transmuted human flesh in the form of a nutritionally
worthless wafer the texture of a packing peanut so nothing suprises me .... but if i ever prayed , i pray that the removal of a normal audio jack , causes as
or more damage to apple as the
spectacularly pointless
and worth less
apple watch .. i hope their stock tanks ... i hope they are shamed into an about face lord i pray.....amenLike3 Why on earth would someone &pray& (as an atheist myself I find the word funny) for a consumer product to succeed or fail, unless he had a business interest in the company? An iPhone is just a product. You either like it, in which case you can choose to buy it, or not like it, in which case there is a wealth of other, beautiful devices to choose from. Buy what you like and allow others the same privilege.Like8 Why would you this?
What if this Lightning port for audio IS better?
Why would you oppose something better?
Because it's different?
Because you're not used to it?I'm neutral on the idea and leaning more negative, but only because I hate having adapters.
And the audio plug is more of a snug fit whereas the lightening connector can be EASILY disconnected on accident.No SD card support? oh cry me a river.
Don't forget to complain about the permanent battery forcing you to bring chargers. OMG!!USB support?
what is wrong with it's USB support?
If it's the requirement to have iTunes to import music...yeah...I feel ya. I love the android drag and drop and be done.
I am not a fan of iTunes.I understand not liking something and explaining why.
But to wish for the failure?
Grow up.Like4 Do you really believe that your god, should it even exist, will waste its time listening to prayers like yours? Or will it smite down time wasters with great vengeance?Like2 I had a good laugh at this, so thanks. I don't get the hate though. They're just phones, and it's good to have these guys pushing the envelope in terms of tech and user interface. The lack of headphone jack does not look good. On the other hand, I'm kind of sick of having my headphone cable get in the way or getting it caught on something, ripping it out of my ears. Also, wrapping up a meter of wire is a bit of a pain. Then you have to worry about the bluetooth connection quality, and then if you hardly use them, what's going to happen to the battery? They'll be out of juice and useless when you do want them, and the batteries are going to eventually die, needing replacement.I will say this though: Google's implementation of maps, gmail, calendar(!!), contacts, etc. are so much better than the cheap apple cr-apps. You wouldn't believe how many times my alarm clock apps have failed.Like1 God doesn't care about the products, only your heart...On topic - I remember when apple quit putting floppy drives in computers, people freaked out... I remember when apple stopped putting certain ports in their computers, people freaked... Apple stopped putting optical drives in most computers, I hardly heard a peep... The only thing about the headphone jack missing I see is, I have a $200 set of headphones, and I use them when I fly. So now I won't be able to use them with an iPhone 7, but I use android anyway... But...Like2 I'm at a loss to see the logic behind the headphone jack omission, however most &expensive& headphones come with a 6.5 adaptor. Instead of that you just use the lightning to 3.5 adaptor. Not ideal but hardly difficult.Like0 most likely they needed to save some space and took out the jack. it's something that i've thought about a long time ago, so i'm not surprised that it finally happened. steve jobs must be rolling in his grave. he would not have given away a free adapter, he would have just told people to get with the magical innovative program and shut up.Like0 im a frickin athiest ..... get a funnybone ... i dont want appliances with the kind of market share apple has leading copycat makers in the android world
down that slippery slope ... i feel strongly that the abandonment of the audiojack standard is a profound mistake , hence i &pray& to the technology gods
that this product makes the same splash as the worthless APPLE WATCH LOOK YOU DONT HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME
its fine if you dont .... if this does poorly i will be happy
dont get too emotionally invested
in it ... im not wishing the death of a family member of yours ....... or am i....
depends on how psychotically attached to apple one is so i pray this tanks , i hope offshore drilling is not economical for the oil mafia i
condemn fracking
and hope the entire leadership and corporate board of monsanto
gets some weird genetic
catastrophe
and perish ... and i wish every whaling vessel in existance goes down in a freak storm . add your list below
and crack a smileLike0 @Aberaeron... im a non believer ... and i truely hope you are not turned into a pillar of salt for penning a worthless
time wasting response to my worthless time wasting musings .....lol
cheersLike0 Wow, that's some gross butthurt & hate-filled vitriol about a product you'll never own no matter what. I bet you're a blast at social events.....Like0 im sorry your butt hurts
what ever your into
. practice it safely i actually purchased an iphone 6s [64gb]in rose gold for my 12 years old goddaughters birthday about 8 months ago
unlocked from the
lively apple store
in grand central station
nyc as i said
she is 12 years old
and completely smitten with apple
and love to make fun of my htc one max which is a source o9f much amusment for meso you are mistaken
i know exactly what an i phone is and even transferred her sim card into it
.... its lovely to hold
ill admit..... but
as i despise apple
and all its doings
ill never personally own one.
event status ?well people frickin love
me ... im educated have a great sense of humor
love cameras
computers and gadgets
im widely read
and a decent photographer and watercolorist .
can discuss almost anything .. so people frickin love me at social events ....so take a number and how you doin
??Like0 Wow, you spout even more venom & vitriol in an attempt to prove you're a nice & cool-headed person. Hey, whatever floats your boat :-)Like0 real cameras with proper sensors and lenses float my boat..... the pathetic
i phone camera
a fruitfly sensor and nasty little plastic lenses sinks my boatplease dont forget to invite me [ ill bring the pen-f!] to your next soiree
where you can judge my social graces personallyim not trying
my head temperature or niceness to anyone ..... where did you get that crazy idea..... you
kids!.......!!Like0 I think the so-so phones they ship it with won't help their cause.Everyone gets to look like a sad SHREK
Very short battery life all these things have, even Samsung's, but at least THOSE offer something extra .. Like0 To to get with the times all that old 1990's technology is on the way out. Get used to it and use it or be left behind.Like0 this discussion is filled with so much edgy teenager chest-pounding that it would have made Harambe back off.great, you made me break down and use a Harambe meme. i hope you're happy now.Like0 Another Apple's blunder.Using number 7 in the Oriental market is no-no: Like1 What is the &Oriental& market?Like1 Cantonese is barely intelligible let alone a real language. Everything is close to body parts or food in Cantonese.Like1 The
advertising slogan
in china....ltranslates to 'This is pen is' [cant write that word
thats a male counterpart to clitoris
here apparently] in Cantonese: Users in Hong Kong mock Apple's advertising.... one would think a company with apples financial resources
could research this before embarrassing themselves so completely in that important emerging market .....years ago the NOVA
automobile
was selling
poorly in spanish speaking markets ..... they finally translated the name into spanish and got a clue ..... it means dosent
go !lets all welcome to the cant buy a clue club, their newest member.... ladies and gentleman....heeeeeeeers ,....apple![please use ed macmahon voice !]Like0 it may be &barely intelligible& [ and you know this how?], but its funny as hellLike0 -posted by mistake. deleting.Like0 Totally screws up the use of TriggerTrap!
Guess I'll not be going beyond an iPhone 6!Like0 Only if the adapter doesn't work.
I'm pretty sure Trigger Trap will find a solution.Like0 Just saw the video capabilities for iPhone 7 listed here What's surprising is how much you have to move up in the DSLR world to get the same features. o4K video recording at 30 fps
( D5/D500/1DXMK2)o1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
( 60 fps - D750,D, EOS 80D)o720p HD video recording at 30 fpsoOptical image stabilization for videooOptical zoom at 2x; 6x digital zoom
(iPhone 7 Plus only)oQuad-LED True Tone flashoSlo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps
(none)oTime-lapse video with stabilization
(built in intervalometer EOS 80D,7D MK2, D5500 onwards, images need to be stitched together in post)oCinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p)oContinuous autofocus videooBody and face detectionoNoise reductionoTake 8-megapixel still photos while recording 4K video (D5,D500, 1DXMK2)oPlayback zoom oVideo geotagging (none)Like3 And all on a 1/3& sensor...
I'll stick with my full frame mirror less for the present!Like4 I always believed DSLR cameras are for still shots and there are greatest video cameras (the one's used in movie shoot). Still new series DSLR coming up with 4K features in D500 - happy to see that.oOptical zoom at 2x; 6x digital zoom (iPhone 7 Plus only) - this is not true. In DSLR it depends on what lens you are using. digital zoom is not what DSLR is meant for. There are many digital point and sheet cameras (like Sony, Nikon, etc) which are capable of doing this. Need to remember those are not real zoom, they crop the picture.oBody and face detection - DSLR like D500/D5500 have this (not the body - whats the point?)oNoise reduction - there are ISO NR and other settings in DSLRoPlayback zoom - not suitable for DSLR. point and shoot cameras have thoughLike0 Why would that be surprising?
Its much, much harder to design these things into Full Frame or Medium Format sensors -- for example -- than it is to design it in junk sensors like the iPhone's.
And let's keep in mind that the iPhone is a U$750 dollar device, where the phone part is already sorted, and really they are just working on the software (other companies working on hardware).
Considering that something like a Nikon D5500 is an excellent crop camera, but still isn't $750, and no where near has the scale of production as iPhones, you can see how Apple has plenty of money to invest in making it work.
Getting those large sensors to work properly (for photography) AND video at the same time, in Full frame and Medium Format, is very difficult.
Its difficult enough in Cropped bodies (while preserving things like low-light ability and DR, color, etc).
The iPhone seems to really depend on its Flash for photography & any condition other than ideal is hit or miss.Like0 Why not a simple built-in intervalometer for 3400 D/5500 D or 1300D /750D ? There is no hardware limitation for that ? ML does not have plenty of money at least no more than Canon or Apple, yet their intervalometer on my 700D works well. The issue is artificial restrictions in the lower end through software even when the hardware supports it to give people reason to move upmarket.Like0 Actually, I'm quite happy Samsung and Apple are applying this pressure (among others), because it pushes the industry.
However, I think DSLR manufacturers know they have a captured audience (at least for now), and are more concerned about Mirrorless.
I have been saying 5 years now that if Samsung & Apple teamed up to make a DSLR, it would KILL EVERYTHING in the market.
Samsung needs Apple's name.
And Apple needs Samsungs technology.
The problem of course, is that these companies are run by idiots.
Apple would probably simplify it worse than a Nikon 1, and neither of them are smart enough to co-brand as a powerhouse force to be reckoned with.
Samsung was just starting to be like Sony, but didn't have the will power to keep pushing the way Sony has.
Imagine if Samsung had Apple's courage & brandpower, and imagine if Apple had Samsung's technology & capability (in DSLR).
They could easily match Sony & beat them in quality, sales & innovations.Like1 global.... just excellent pointsLike0 Not surprising at allIt is all software and the CPU/GPU in any recent phone would leave a camera CPU/GPU way back .. in the dust.Like0 I was amazed and very happy with the 4K in my 6s plus. Crazy good really.Like0 Are the new stereo speakers in the new iPhone made by Bose? What makes them that much better?Like0 While they have one or two clever products, Bose has never been more than Mid-Fi in hi fi circles.
Dynaudio is what I')Like0 Is the new iPhone the Best in IQ on camera phones to date?Like1 Not from the sample pictures apple supplied. Galaxies are still on the top. iPhone 6s to 7 there are improvements as it moved from f/2.2 to f/1.8, but galaxy has the better aperture with f/1.7 and bigger sensor. can't expect much than the gimmick of dual camera.Like1 From the multitude of pics on Flickr, even the iPhone 5s smokes the Galaxy in IQ, even though it has a smaller MP count.Like1 Yes they are the best. Very fast with high frame rates and the quality is every bit as good as the others.Like0 Other than better zoom, what are the other benefits of dual cameras?Like0 Stacked photo for better DR. Apparently Apple really talked about DR during announcement.Like0 They can fake the bokeh.
Pretty clever.
But I do not want the plus.
I'll get the regular iPhone 7 and thus, not have the dual camera benefits.Like0 Is the camera sensor bigger than the last model?Like1 Will the bokeh effect be limited to faces in the foreground (as the samples and use of portrait mode to trigger the effect suggest), or will the AI also be able to distinguish flowers, food, and other objects focused on in the foreground?Like0 It looks like it will initially be designed for people shots.Like0 That aligns with my sense of the presentation, pictures, and words used by Apple as well.
Thanks.Like0 Looking forward to the Iphone 7 plus camera going head to head with the S7Like2 Removing the mini-jack feels like fixing something that isn't broken. But iFans are fiercely loyal, if Apple removed the LCD, defenders would say &but they are including a Lightning-to-HDMI cable in the box you can plug into your laptop should you need to&.-)For people who enjoy shooting with their phones, the camera could be interesting.Like3 Somewhat arrogant of Apple deciding users don't need the universally used mini-jack anymore, although it is still the standard connection method for almost all high end head/earphones.As you say, the camera does look interesting.Like1 It's an analog jack on a digital device, it's time for it to die.
Regardless there is an adapter so it's a moot point.
I am sure people cried when SVideo jacks were removed from TVs as well.Like8 raindance: Analog is how digital devices interact with anything that doesn't exist inside the digital domain. If the digital to analog conversion isn't taking place in the smartphone, then it's taking place in the headphones--and what a brave new world, where the consumer electronics industry gets to charge more because they had to put a DAC and amp in their headphones just to be compatible with something that never was a problem before! With your logic we should also be removing screens from digital devices, because they represent digital information in an analog fashion. If the user hasn't learned how to think in machine code, well, that's just their problem isn't it?Like3 Apple doesn't like output connectors. Apple likes input$
:-)Like6 Klarno, your screen analogy makes no sense.
I understand how you feel about the DAC, but wireless is the future and it makes sense as devices continue to shrink.
You don't expect an analog jack on a smart watch do you ?
No, it's not practical and yet more and more people are buying smart watches and one of the key features is controlling music.
The future is wire free, I think that is a given.
DACs will continue to improve and for a majority of people the DACs in many bluetooth headphones is more than sufficient.Like2 MXX, they did not decide we do not need it.
But in order to cram more stuff into the phone, it was something they could sacrifice.I'm not sold on the idea myself, but I'm not so arrogant as to proclaim that this is a terrible decision without evidence.Like2 Five bucks says the iPhone 8 has a headphone jack..:)Like1 The Jack is just a way to extort accessory money and make the make the phone cheaper on the PRETENSE of better sound.
A D/A converter and amps theoretically work BETTER inside the phone - closer to the power supply for better dynamics (did I really just say that about a phone?) and more space for it (better design possible).Apple's low-ish end earbuds make users look like &sad SHREK& - viz. These DO offer more - but still give a similarly SHORT battery life Like1 Are their any Great sounding alternative wireless speakers to the new Apple earbuds???Like0 Surely any Bluetooth speaker will work?Like3 Harman/Kardon. looks good, too.Like0 This might be the first really useful and meaningful innovation in cameraphone technology since Nokia N8 / 808 PureView .Although several attempts have been made to make use of a dual camera Setup, none of them (HTC, Huawei, LG) was really convincing or sophisticated enough in order to provide a true advantage over traditional mono-camera setups.For example: Huawei truly failed to reap the benefits (such as improved SNR, lesser noise etc) from combining Information from two sensors. HTC's implementation of computational bokeh from their own take on the dual camera setup was just underwhelming, and, dear folks at LG, who in their right mind is going to make use of an UWA lens that was added to a WA lens?Now, let's get some popcorn and see how Apple's implementation of WA + short tele is going to work. Maybe it's gonna be the first sophisticated attempt in making use of an additional sensor/lens. I hope so!Like3 You are asking &who is going to make use of an UWA& on a photo enthusiast site?Like1 For me personally, the panoramic function removed much use for UWA for landscape. The UWA on the G5 is also 8mp only and of far less quality than the regular 16mp sensor.Like0 i just used the UWA lens on my G5:- filming in a rather small back yard setting, without the need to move further back.- taking pictures of tall buildings from up close. well, ok, i just tried it to see how it looks, but still, it will make trips in crowded city areas much better. it will be like having two backup cameras, not just one. the IQ is not that great, granted, but it's usable. better than not getting the shot, in any case. also, try taking panoramas while walking... or with moving people, especially children. it won't work. sometimes you only have less than a second to get a shot.Like0 Apple calls the 56mm lens in the iPhone 7 as a tele-lens. On the other hand, Zeiss calls its Otus 55mm as the &the best standard lens in the world&. Is Otus 55mm a tele or a standard lens? I'm so confused...Like0 Its normal to people who are used to long focal lengths, but it is a tele-lens to people who think 27mm is a normal focal length.Like0 50/55 is &normal& for photographer and enthusiasts like people on this website but for most people 28/30 is normal as that's the focal length their smartphone came with.Like3 Is 56mm not more telephoto than 28mm?Like2 Sensor size determines what is normal, wide, or tele. For a cellphone, 55 is indeed long.Like1 Don't get confused. it's 56mm equivalent on 35mm sensor terms.Like3 One negative effect of the &tele-lens definition& by Apple is that people are starting to forget what a &normal& lens is. A &normal& or &standard& lens is not the photographer's favorite lens. If so, as I like to use a 16mm fisheye,
a 28mm lens would be a telephoto
and a 50 mm a super telephoto lens to me!. This way of thinking is absurd, of course. The most accepted definition of a normal lens is the one whose focal length is approximately equal to the format diagonal. Thus, for the 35mm format, normal lenses are those with focal lengths around 43mm. In practice
this means
lenses from 40 to 58mm. Thus, the iPhone's 56mm (equivalent!) should be called
a normal lens, not a tele-lens.Like1 in35mm equiv.sensor size.does not matter,true 56mm on a tiny apple sensor
would translate to a 336mmfov. the sad fact this lens being touted as a tele lens is a fov
of 56mm.. as such , contrary the chorus of sticklers sayin 43mm is normal for technical reasons50 ish mm
normal& it isnt until you get
to ~ 75mm in 35 equiv that you can begin to talk about&short tele&
i find it sad and telling to see the church of apple
trying to redfine
photographic precepts
& cause 56mm is a 2x fov for apple phone cam
that suddenly
that defines what a tele now is. to my mind its as silly
as accepting ones defacto camera ,an iphone
never having the ability to have expandable storage, the simplicity
of putting a micro sd
card into a computer. or the acceptance
that the ubiquitousness
does not apply to apple world . iive come to understand
that for the apple faithful ,not conforming to the real world , is to redefine &normal& hence
a 2x factor to a 27mm fov is telecrazyLike0 Why would anybody need an iphone7/p when the FIRST reason in buying a smart phone would be its image quality , especially when there are (for the moment only one model) smart phones (so, one can do the same things with ot as with the iPhone7) that have way bigger sensor (a so called 1& one) ?Like0 There was one smartphone with a 1& the second version of the Panasonic CM dropped the phone part.Like1 the CM1 is not listed as discontinued, being present among the current Panasonic's offer, at least on their own site.Like0 Yes, version
1 was a phone, version 2 dropped the phone.Only one smartphone with a 1& sensor and since version 2 is no longer a phone there is no reason to think version 3 will be a phone.I liked the CM1, but according to DPR's review, even having a larger sensor didn't stop it from taking mediocre photos.Like0 Does these 2 lenses, that creat DOF, be used for vidoe as well? Or only for stills?PS: Why does camcorders, with smaller sensors, don't come with 2 lenses to create shallow depth of field? ThanksLike0 It requires fairly sophisticated processing for it to look right. Not sure it could be done in realtime at 8MP for 4k.Like0 And one more thing...It's SAFE to bring on an airplane without blowing up!Like2 Reality check: Over five years of faulty battery chargers causing did.Apple evaded responsibility. A dishonorable non-response.Samsung had had 35 problems out of millions of note 7 phones, our for the mathematically challenged, a less than 0.0035% failure rate.Samsung immediately looked into it, instead of iStonewalling, and
took it upon themselves to unilaterally offer quick replacement, the option to pick another phone and be refunded the difference and also for any accessories purchased PLUS $25 goodwill money.Good luck EVER getting an honorable response like that out of Apple. Never happens, never will.Like3 The Note 7 was safe too, before it shipped.Like0 Of course Samsung fanboys are going to point to so-called Apple malfeasance that didn't exist. For example, Apple always fixes what is proven to be true about their equipment. When the USB C cord on the Macbook Retina turned out to have
defect, they sent me a new one without my even asking. The so-called five years of non-response from Apple simply is not true.Samsung is doing the right thing in recalling all their Note 7s. Better to be safe and save your reputation. Unfortunately for Samsung, a notoriously corrupt company, it's going to take a lot more than one recall to make up for the vast corruption this company has demonstrated for years and years.Like3 photohounds, instead of answering the question you deflected and blamed Apple, so who is the real spin doctor ?
This is a Samsung issue, serious enough that it caught the attention of the FAA.Like1 @photohoundsDude, Samsung is getting banned from AIRPLANES because of fire risk AND THEY STILL WON'T ISSUE A GENERAL RECALL BECAUSE IT WILL COST THEM TOO MUCH MONEY.Good luck with your moral highground, bro.Like1 Samsung has issued a full recall a week ago, what are you talking about?
Like0 apple
has, to its shame ,never been forthcoming in correcting issue related to their hardware , or software for that matter witness i tunes ,
music management and playback software .... a bloated mess that has caused an amazing amount of damage
to personal curators of
personal music collections any i know folks whos photos were decimated as wellfurther , the music quality offered by i phones is simply subpar .... and they will not address this or correct it until the apple faithful wake up and demand a better product ....
sadly the apple faithful
will never do thatLike0 @tkbslc Samsung made a recall announcement but didn't make an official recall through the Consumer Safety Commission which would require Samsung to stop selling Note 7 and actively track down all buyers.Samsung's own voluntary recall isn't mandatory so there will be people like photohounds and those guys on Android Authority telling people not to return their phone because it is not unsafe.For Samsung, the fewer units returned the less they have to write off so this unofficial recall.Like0 While more advanced cameras will always have the edge in dynamic range, sharpness, pure image quality and bokeh, it pleases me to see that mobile photography is booming. The quality is good enough for online media and purposes, and it's the one camera you'll always have with you.Like3 Phone cameras can compensate the dynamic range issue of the sensor for a good Portion, because they are able to do HDR in real time (2 exposures rendered into each other). At least the iPhone is doing well most of the times in this mode.Like1 I'm waiting for SONY to bring &In-sensor HDR technology& to cameras other than phone camera. &In-sensor HDR& is one shoot (which is a good) instead of multiple shoot as used cameras.
Like0 come on guys. How much would u pay for a naturally occurring 8 color rainbow?Apple just gave us this capability and rallies everyone to create and display wider gamut of colors. This alone is worth the asking price!Like1 Does it come with LSD?
Have you taken it before making this comment?Like0 ps I bought my apple shares a couple of decades ago as an investor I am happy as a customer not so pleasedLike0 Dear Apple, you've made a serious error. Release a standard iP7 with dual lenses immediately. I will not carry around a phudding phablet. Please vote below.Like4 AgreeLike4 DisagreeLike4 Soon LG or some Chinese phone makers will put three lenses to the phone.Like3 Actually Light Corporation of Palo Alto may be making multiple lens cameras very soon.Like0 Good thing Apple is
I'm sure they will react to your demands.Like2 The market disagrees with you.
Bigger is better.
Nearly Everyone that says 5.5& phones are too big changes their opinion withing a few weeks and could never go back.Like0 I've had the iP6 for two years now and I have no real compulsion to go larger. The benefits of a larger screen are negated by the fact that it won't fit well in my pocket and I can't hold it securely with one hand while out with the dogs.So bigger is not necessarily better for everyone.Like0 LG and few Chinese phone makers have been making dual lens phones for quite some time. Apple is finally catching up.Like0 As always, while they might have two cameras they are doing different things with them.The G5's second camera is wide angle instead of short-tele like Apple's. A few phones did the fake shallow depth of field before Apple, but then again my Fuji XF1 did it before them so its nice to see all those phones you mentioned playing catchup to what cameras did before.Like0 I like LG dual lens better as the second lens is UWA @10mm eq. which is very useful.Chinese is good for copying, so if they combine all the current technology together, a phone can go from 10mm to 100mm or even 200mm easily with too much IQ lose:- Three lens from UWA to Tele- Using Nokia
PureView technology to bridge in the gap.BTW, current pinhole size lens are very fast (faster than P&S with same sensor size)
with reasonable IQ.Meanwhile, they can/should use SONY &In sensor HDR& sensor to increasing the DR.Like0 DPR: Would you please review PhotoCard by Bill Atkinson, one of the original Mac creators. It's is a one of a kind fabulous program. In the App store.Like1 Because I see that some react very disparagingly about iphone pictures and what it does to photo &culture&, here are some that I took the last few months simply because I only had the phone (6+, 2 generations old) with me. All postprocessed directly on the phone with apps.I think the quality is ok, and while a proper camera would have been better, this was the only camera to hand then. Your brutally honest feedback please!Actually, while I like the previous one, I prefer this zoomed one into the above scene because it becomes abstract even while suffering from the digital zoom:Like3 All your shots have an artsy charm. Good job.Like2 conceptually they are very good i will not say &with a proper camera they could have been better& because you already said
exactly that , and youre rightLike2 snapshots. yes they would look the same with anything.Like2 The sample gallery looks really good - all taken in Hong Kong from the looks of it.I currently have the iphone 6+, it is not my &serious& digital camera, and in addition I still enjoy my medium format film cameras. But, I always have it with me. Occasionally I make pictures with it even when on the way to a business meeting. Within its limitations of DOF and low light, the quality can be convincing. In fact I recently made a printed &best of& book with the Printastic app and the quality is perfectly acceptable. The creativity of the photo will elicit more feedback than the technical perfection.I also sometimes quickly convert to black and white directly on the phone, using the hipstamatic app - this one has a few very convincing combinations to convert to b&w, and thus i only do it in photoshop at home for some of my best pictures, to really get the most of it when needed.What all this leads to: very happy with another incremental camera quality increase in the iphone. This one is 2 generations newer than mine and will lool better already, i will probably only upgrade at the next iteration.Like2 more specifically and truthfully
a telephoto lens must have a telephoto group in it
as part of the optical formula .... or it simply aint a tele,
literary and figuratively ....
ill bet apples to oranges this measly short lens the 56 , has no such thing ... no tele group ,
and as such is only a very slightly long normal , if im being kind.Like0 Absolute bunk. Telephoto is defined as a narrow angle of view. Specifically, narrower than a normal lens for a given sensor size. It has nothing to do with the nomenclature of lens groups.Like0 Rubbish.Like0 How can we use off iPhone speedlights with an iPhone?Like1 Lume Cube, or RotolightLike1 The sample gallery looks really good - all taken in Hong Kong from the looks of it.I currently have the iphone 6+, it is not my &serious& digital camera, and in addition I still enjoy my medium format film cameras. But, I always have it with me. Occasionally I make pictures with it even when on the way to a business meeting. Within its limitations of DOF and low light, the quality can be convincing. In fact I recently made a printed &best of& book with the Printastic app and the quality is perfectly acceptable. The creativity of the photo will elicit more feedback than the technical perfection.I also sometimes quickly convert to black and white directly on the phone, using the hipstamatic app - this one has a few very convincing combinations to convert to b&w, and thus i only do it in photoshop at home for some of my best pictures, to really get the most of it when needed.What all this leads to: very happy with another incremental camera quality increase in the iphone. This one is 2 generations newer than mine and will lool better already, i will probably only upgrade at the next iteration.Like0 why would you repeat the nonsense from apple that this is a tele lens ? , it is in fact
a normal lens if its 56mm equiv is to be believedyou are a camera review site
and as such have readers who understand
that this does not even qualify as a short tele
.... i will repeat
its a normal equivalency now dp review , why dont you recover your self respect and correct
the errors in the above article to reflect the realities of
intelligent people understand them
a measure of honesty
would have you state that in addition to apples wide angle
they have a nifty fifty normalish
lens along side im waiting ......tic tock tic tockif they had any brains at apple they could have put a tiny 105 equiv
or even 85 and had a fov to actually compliment the incredibly boring focal length
apples phones use whan a river of garbage photos
has been spawned
since phones replaces cameras
for the unwashed masses......looks like some things will never changeLike2 NO. NO. NO!! 43mm is the standard lens length (diagonal of the frame), for Full Frame 35mm. So 56mm is indeed a short tele, and has been used as a portrait lens for years.Like14 That's right. Normal lens you think of is 42-43mm. 56 is a tele lens. DPreview is correct. You are wrong.Like14 I frequently see 50-60mm referred to as short tele.
And in my opinion Apple picked just the right second lens.
The length they have picked has been my most useful lens for 50 years.
And finally, it is simply not true that Apple has caused a &flow of garbage photos&.
Apple has advanced the art of photography and expanded it to millions who were not interested in photos until it became simple.
I have used an iPhone 6S
(along with other cameras) for close to a year now and am very thankful Apple put such a powerful camera in my pocket.
Plus, Apple Photos on my Mac is a very good way to organize and edit your pictures when you don't want the extra effort of Lightroom or Photoshop.Like9 What an angry and miserable person!Like12 nonsense
... more garbage from apple...
thats real misery
56mm is tele ?
apple continues to impoverish photography
even lowering expectations in what a tele lens is .... and the apologists are out in full force please show me any where from any maker
or any dp review
or product description that describes a 56mm as a tele ..... show me a product description or a review anywhere
from any time that calls a 56 mm a tele ..... i defy you !! comb thru sony nikon canon leica
zeiss contax
product descriptions you are full of nonsense ,, and mindless apologists for the mediocrity
that is the apple camera phone , and now a 56mm
is the new tele ....hahahahhayou are pathetic .... please
all of you enjoy the telephoto goodness that is the iphone 7 hhahhahahahhahahahahaa....... you cant make this stuff upand those of you who are among the unwashed.
mass... take a bath!!love your name photouniverse .... wish i thought of it ....Like2 Around 50mm eq. is NOT Tele lens, but Normal lens or Standard lens b/c its
&natural perspective which is very close to what the human eye sees&.So cosinaphile is right, but DPR is wrong.Like1 thanks for the support mike.....ill bet it lacks a tele group in the optic formula ... which would really end any debateLike0 You certainly made this stuff up. You'd be way ahead to have stopped posting before this one.Like0 Average joe customer would not understand what &normal& means.
Apple is trying to differentiate between two distances using easy to digest terms.Like0 Wow. No life huh?Like0 Klarno,The &socially unacceptable& claim is a different camp. Anyhow 75 dollar, open backed Grados, destroy Beats for sound quality, and Grado is not new to making headphones.Bose is joke for sound quality, still is, was in say the year 2000 too. First with noise cancelling headphones for general use though, got a pair in 2002, used for jet travel, not great sound, after light use busted by 2005.For the most part, New Balance makes running shoes for general use that are much more comfortable than those by more famous brands, one has a name that also begins with an N. And good New Balance shoes, have been expensive for at least 30 years.Like0 i had a couple of pairs of bose .... flimsy build both broke before their time beats are simply horrible... unbalanced
garbage , shamefully bad .... but apple sound is subpar anyway
,,,, so theres thatLike0 Right, Apple really needs to improve the sound quality of all the laptops, and iPads.iTunes, the software, is pretty awful for sound quality too, though I know it improved in the move from version 10 to 11, no improvement with version 12. JRiver and VLC both sound a good deal better on a Mac for audio play back.iMacs still have decent sound cards, it just seems like Apple couldn't be bothered with decent sound cards for the laptops, and I know they improved things a bit about 2 years ago, but my high end HP laptop has a much better sound card.I'm beginning to suspect that Apple is planning to drop the further development of Macs, and push iOS devices instead of Macs--still no Macs with Skylake CPUs. Tim Cook doesn't seem to have much of clue about computer tech, for example the purchase of Beats.
(Oh and the Apple Music Streaming video from the website that only featured 25 year old white people, 18 months ago, was pretty stupid.)Like1 Bose is not a joke for sound quality.
I have owned a pair for ten years now that still work perfectly.
I also have two sets of Bose speakers.
The Bose headphones are in my opinion one of the products that almost cannot be improved it is so good.
Like a Cross Gold Pen.
On the other hand the Bose house speakers are very good for home theater but not high quality for music.
But sound is a personal preference and everyone is able to have their own opinion.Like1 B Bob:&The Bose headphones are in my opinion one of the products that almost cannot be improved it is so good.& Please. See my point about 75 dollar Grado headphones. &But sound is a personal preference and everyone is able to have their own opinion.& This reads a lot like those who spent the 1970s and 1980s defending things like Perdue chicken as good food. (It's a
big US chicken, uncooked, company if you're from outside the USA, and it's all pretty bland--that's being polite).Try just using a half decent transistor amp (not one costing 10 grand, but not one costing 75 bucks either) and a pair of say 400 dollar bookshelf speakers, good speaker cable, say 80 dollar AudioQuest RCA cables, and a good audio/video source, you'll find Bose speakers lacking real quick.Sure Bose for your TV sounds better than a 95 dollar 5.1 system.I guess some people think Starbucks is really good coffee, it isn't.Like1 back in the day i thought that bose headphones
has pretty good sound .... the cable quality was the pits and i lost channels
in 3 pairs in 3
years and gave up the sound was good to my ears
back in the 90s 00s
but build quality
had me leave the fold
im not an audiophile
and my opinions value has its limitLike0 @HowaboutRAW. &a half decent transistor amp...& sounds like you are looking for is that elusive Tube sound (which is good taste btw) but not Bose is designed for, it's a digital speaker. Something like good old vintage and cheap Marshalls, etc. better suits this need. (...memories of visiting my uncle's home 30yrs ago - a guitarist & audiophile. As I child I had no idea back then but I remember the music and sound and those big black speakers)Like0 cosinphile,Try a 75 dollar pair of Grados, you can't use them in library though. And Grado has been making headphones for decades. They shame Bose head phones, and don't have the bad reputation for quality control of Bose.I'm sure say a 1997 pair of Bose headphones sounded better than basic walkman(disc) headphones. But those walkman headphones still work.Like0 &80 dollar AudioQuest RCA cables&? Before you insult everyone by suggesting that's a cost effective option, you've just proven your lack of knowledge in this field. I have no doubt that you're one of those audiophiles who thinks they can hear differences between 44.1 and 96 KHz and that skin effect is significant when dealing with cable runs of less than several kilometers. Thankfully your breed is a dying one, being replaced by people who actually respect the science, who value objective measurements over using subjective wine tasting language while pretending thats the definition of objective to everyone else and aren't allergic to ABX tests.Like1 Klarno,The fact remains that better cables sound better, and I picked a cheap example.44 versus 96 KHz sample rates have a good deal to do with other things, the quality of the master matters far more.There's always skin effect in with wires, in fact little of electricity travels through wires, much more on the outside. (Despite what you'd like to think electricity isn't real well understood.)Most &objective measurements& are no such thing.A B testing when done correctly is fine, it is far from simply flipping a switch back and forth for 10 minutes though.Like0 &The fact remains...& Not a single thing you've said has any basis in fact. Only in faith--and blind faith at that. Blind studies have consistently found an inability to tell the difference between ch}

我要回帖

更多关于 kinghope音响怎么样 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信