请问fire gavin degrawJames的nervous 高音质的版本有吗

Home - Gavin James
I DON’T KNOW WHY (Danny Avila Remix) OUT NOW!NEW MUSIC!! Excited that ‘I Don’t Know Why’ (Danny Avila Remix) is out now – !
from 3Arena to celebrate the release.
Very excited for 2017, thaanks for all your support and I can’t wait to see you at a show soon!
(scroll down for tour dates)
3 ARENA TONIGHT!Ooooooooooooh this is gonna be so mad !! gav x
O2 Forum, Kentish Town On Sale Now!So excited to announce my next UK show! It’s been a mad journey from a small club to this place. Thanks so much everyone for your support along the way!
I can’t wait to see all of you there Gav x
Gavin Partners With The Diana Award Anti-Bullying ProgrammeIn the evening on Monday 12th December at The Gibson Brand Showroom Gavin will play live to 150 fans for an amazing cause. The Diana Award Anti-Bullying programme involves a number of different projects aimed at reducing bullying in schools – a cause very close to Gavin’s heart. Gavin’s track
was written about his experience of bullying in school, he wished that he was 22 and that he could be out of school. He realised later that no one should let any situation or person make you want to wish you time away and there’s always two sides to bullying.
Shepherd’s Bush EmpireGahh!!
Almost 2 weeks til I play my biggest ever UK show at London’s Shepherd’s Bush Empire on October 7th! Here’s me being a wally outside! Come down – tickets are going really fast, there’s not many left! x
Festifeel 2016I’m so honoured to be playing Festifeel 2016 on Saturday 8th October for such a brilliant cause – CoppaFeel! Check it out and support here:
Nervous – Platinum!This just arrived! Thank you Ireland for making “Nervous” a platinum selling single! See you all in the 3Arena on Dec 9th
ya big legends xx
Live from Buzzfeed UK
Independent ProfileAhhh the lovely Roisin O’Connor from
sat me down at V Festival for a chat – we covered what I’m listening to, gigging and getting sh*t scared before gigs!!! Have a look – was grand!
‘Bitter Pill’ BBC Radio 1 Track of the Day? ahhhhh!! ‘Bitter Pill’ is ‘s Track Of The Day today!!
Download it here:
Nervous Remix by Mark McCabe“The Ooh Song” has been remixed! Check it out here:
CORK!Cork Tomorrow !!! Biggest show to date can not wait to see you all there Gav x
Live at 3Arena!Ireland ! Sooooo the Big news is ….I’ll be playing my biggest show to date… In the THREE ARENA!! tickets on sale now! 15 year old me is freaking out right now 🙌🙌 and so is present me 😝 ! Can’t wait to see you there. Gav x
ORDER TICKETS HERE:
Debut Album Bitter Pill Now Available Worldwide!My debut album ‘Bitter Pill’ is now available
worldwide!! Check it out and even get a signed copy
Live at the MarqueeMassive news Ireland! I’m delighted to announce I’ll be playing my biggest show to date “live at the marquee” in Cork June 10th 😁 This is gonna be mental!! X Gav
Live at KOKOLONDON! I’m playing my biggest gig to date in KOKO in April 😁and we got a limited number of pre-sale tickets! sign up here to find out more xx
US Fall Tour – On Sale!U.S. and Canada!! Soooooooo excited to announce that tickets are on sale for my first headline tour in November! Gav x
Scroll down for full list of shows and links to tickets.
‘Bitter Pill’ Now Available!My new single “bitter pill” is out today ! Hope you guys like it it’s available here xx
Apple Music:
Delighted! Amazing to chat with Zane Lowe on his new Beats 1 radio. Whaaaaat! Here’s my “Live at Whelan’s” album we talked about. X
http://smarturl.it/LiveatWhelansUS
Gavin to tour with Sam Smith!Massive news!! I’m Absolutely delighted to announce I’ll be supporting Sam Smith on his American tour !! Gav x
Just announced ‘For You’ EP and new tour dates!A new EP, ‘For You,’ featuring the first-ever studio recordings from Gavin’s forthcoming full-length album is now available worldwide! The album version of “The Book Of Love,” “For You,” “I Don’t Know Why” and “Ghost” are included. Download it now:
More exciting news, upon completing this stateside run with Dublin mates Kodaline, Gavin will join Tori Kelly on her cross-country U.S. tour!
Gavin James to Perform on The Late Late ShowBig news! I’m Overly excited to say that you can catch me Monday, May 4th on the The Late Late Show with James Corden ! Mad stuff x
Massive announcement :) I’m so excited to say I’ll be supporting Ed Sheeran
in Croke Park on 24th July.
Can’t wait x
Watch Gavin perform on ABC’s ‘Dancing with the Stars’Did you catch Gavin’s performance on Dancing with the Stars this week? If you weren’t able to or just want to watch again, you’re in luck! You can watch it here:
Gavin posted some really fun behind the scenes photos that you can check out by following him on Instagram:
The Book Of Love EP Available now!The Book of Love EP is now available to download! Featuring Gavin’s studio recording of “The Book of Love” alongside remixes from Raffertie, JOY. and Young Wonder.
Available on:
I Don’t Know Why (Danny Avila Remix) (3Arena)Justin Bieber – Sorry (Official Video Cover by Gavin James)Gavin James – Nervous (The Ooh Song) (Mark McCabe Remix)Bitter Pill (Live at KOKO)Nervous (Live at the Olympia)The Book of Love (Live at Olympia)The Book Of Love (Live At Top Of The Capitol Tower)Bitter Pill22Bitter Pill (Live) – American Express UNSTAGED #AmexAIR22 (Live) – American Express UNSTAGED #AmexAIR ConcertBitter Pill (Lyric Video)For You – Vevo DSCVRThe Book of Love – Vevo DSCVRFor YouThe Book of Love (Raffertie Remix)The Book of LoveAn Introduction to Gavin James
GorillaManchester, United KingdomOran MorGlasgow, Scotland, United KingdomGlee Club, BirminghamBirmingham, United KingdomBrudenell Social ClubLeeds, United KingdomCLWB Ifor BachCardiff, United KingdomTheklaBristol, United KingdomO2 Forum Kentish TownLondon, United KingdomDún Laoghaire HarbourDun Laoghaire, 07, IrelandParkteatret Scene, OsloOslo, NorwayKoncerthuset, Studie 2K?benhavn S, DenmarkLincoln HallChicago, IL, United StatesGavin James
Live At Lincoln Hall, ChicagoChicago, IL, United StatesLincoln HallChicago, IL, United StatesVelvet UndergroundToronto, ON, CanadaLion D’OrMontreal, QC, CanadaGavin James Live at Brighton Music Hall BostonBoston, MA, United StatesMilkBoyPhiladelphia, PA, United StatesThe High WattNashville, TN, United StatesEl Rey TheatreLos Angeles, CA, United StatesThe IndependentSan Francisco, CA, United StatesMCMENAMINS LOLA'S ROOMPortland, OR, United StatesHighline BallroomNew York, NY, United StatesPinkpopLandgraaf, 05, NetherlandsLive At The MarqueeCork, IrelandFestival Big TopGalway, IrelandKing John's CastleKing's Island, County Limerick, Irelandafas liveAmsterdam-Zuidoost, North Holland, Netherlands
LikeFollow
| & 2017 Capitol Records虾米音乐网() - 高品质音乐 发现 分享
歌词不存在
关注虾米:下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《Nervous》歌词
— Gavin James
Nervous - Gavin James
I promise that I'll hold you when it's cold out
And we'll lose our winter coats in the spring
Cause lately I was thinking I never told you
That every time I see you my heart sings
Cause we lived at the carnival in summer
Scared ourselves to death on a ghost train
And just like every ferris wheel stops turning
Oh, I guess we had an expiration date
So I won't say I love you, it's too late
Ohhh
Cause every time I saw you I got nervous
Shivering and shaking at the knees
just like every song I haven't heard yet,no
I didn't know the words in front of me
In front of me
Oh, but I don't wanna know
Who will take you home
Who will take you home
Who will take you home
I will let
you go home
Ohh
And now that you're on someone else's shoulders
The winter winds are colder on my own
Maybe we will meet when we get older
Maybe we won't
So I wont say I love if you don't
No you don't
Ohh
So I wont say I love you if you don't
《Nervous》歌词 --
歌词制作者
Gavin James歌词
Gavin James最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
方式1:用手机看
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看:
——【Gavin清澈的高音穿透力】Gavin James Nervous
方式2:一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
——【Gavin清澈的高音穿透力】Gavin James Nervous
播放量数据:
17.6万人已订阅
你可能还想订阅他们:
{{#needAdBadge}} 广告{{/needAdBadge}}
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制}

我要回帖

更多关于 nervous歌词中文gavin 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信