steam上的unturned未转变者怎么联机steam

Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Global Achievements
Early Access Game
Get instant acce get involved with this game as it develops.
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
3.18.3.0 Update Notes
Skin Tools:You can now open a level in the devkit and use the Skin Creator Wizard under Windows -& Wizards to create and preview skins in-game. Once your skin is looking good you can output it to a folder and upload it with the new UGC Upload Wizard to the Curated Workshop. Skins created with this tool will get the &Verified& label and be prioritized for acceptance into the game because I've also added the Skin Acceptor Wizard which is able to import them very quickly.Update Notes:Additions:Added skin creator wizard to devkit.Added skin acceptor wizard to devkit.Added picket sign to Extras/Bundles/Items/Barricades folder.Tweaks:Tweaked to prevent viewing chart/GPS while blindfolded.Tweaked blindfolds to show over cosmetic glasses.Tweaked several Hawaii spawns/loot balance slightly.Fixes:Fixed vehicles stuttering while falling on server.Fixed missing lobby in PEI/Washington arenas.Fixed to prevent entering vehicles attached to skycrane.Fixed placing buildables through small gaps.Fixed to include flag template in sources.Fixed several exploits in caves on Hawaii.
Bring back the miners hat
Do y'all thing they should bring the miners hat back? Because it's needed now for Hawaii I know that now we have head lamps but miner hats would be cool to have back.
Workshop Item
408 ratings
Rain's Wild West Mod&
Workshop Item
244 ratings
ModPack Dinosaures&
3.18.2.0 Update Notes
Update Notes:Additions:Added blindfold. [ID 1464]Added a few more caves to Hawaii and large cavern.Added workshop upload wizard to devkit.Added automatic serverside workshop downloads.Added more foliage details to Hawaii.Added maple and pine beams to Hawaii.Added coastguard mega zombie.Tweaks:Tweaked coastguard spawns.Fixes:Fixed potential problem causing rockets to explode early.Fixed no lighting mode to work more nicely with water.Fixed not broadcasting player position while rubberbanding.Fixed industrial pipe grate serverside collision.Fixed hospital fortification slots.Fixed airlock serverside collision.Fixed fences serverside collision.Fixed Hawaii waterpark duplicate water.Workshop Changes:Under Windows & Wizards in the devkit you can use the UGC upload wizard to publish your content to the Steam workshop. It's very similar to the old tool at the moment, but has a basic file browser to make setting up the paths easier. Next up I intend to add a tool to make creating skins easier and faster to import.Each server instance now has a WorkshopDownloadIDs.json file which the server will automatically download those items before starting up. It works similarly to the clientside downloads, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be going through properly at the moment. I've asked Valve about this and will hopefully get it corrected soon - but for the moment it probably doesn't work.
How to raid a base&
Unturned ID list by m1st
For Unturned Singleplayer:
Must have &CHEATS& turned on
For items:
/give ( item ID ) /amount
/give 153/2
For vehicles:
/vehicle ( vehicle ID )
141 ratings
Workshop Item
117 ratings
Workshop Item
91 ratings
Screenshot
ID всех предметов в Unturned
ID всех предметов!
+ команды в одиночном режиме&
74 ratings
Screenshot
Screenshot
Workshop Item
42 ratings
Farkas's SVD Dragunov&
My unturned ideas - Give yours too!
My first idea is:
More variety of zombies. Yes, i am talking about these fat explosives generic games zombies, i know its a bit too common but its still something cool to see.
Ores. Before you call me a minecraft fanboy, think...
WWI Sopwith Camel&
Screenshot
when you hear someone screaming &I'M GOING TO KILL YOU& and you see he has a paintball gun but you have an assault rifle&
3.18.1.1 Patch Notes
Patch Notes:Additions:Added several minor Hawaii ranger/military/coastguard locations.Added an underwater facility to the deadzone.Fixes:Fixed visibility groups affecting volumes on server.Fixed possible object loading mismatch problem.Fixed placing buildables as passenger.Fixed potential problem when vehicles load inside lava.Fixed looking around with infinite sensitivity.Fixed missing space in haiku stairs name.Fixed two stuck spots in cave under farm.Fixed war boat serverside crash.Fixed some colliders on the seaplane.Fixed Hawaii ladder behaviour on servers.Fixed incorrectly rotated Hawaii hospital slots.Fixed Hawaii fences to be destructible.Fixed collision on HawaiiPlatform_Cap.Fixed ladder height on all towers.Fixed shed placement at the track.Fixed all garden fence heights.Fixed vehicle spawn above the facility.Fixed vehicle spawns to use newer table system.Fixed multiple entries to the research facility.Game Developers' Conference:I'll be away all next week in San Francisco for GDC, so there won't be an update. With these fixes the game should hopefully be relatively stable however. If you're in the area/attending GDC and would like to meet up let me know!
Unturned - How to jetski.&
AIRDROP LOCATIONS [Pictures]
|ГДЕ ПАДАЮТ АИРОДРОПЫ|
Unturned maps with airdrop locations including: Washington, PEI, Russia and Hawaii. There are no airdrop locations on Yukon.
To call an airdrop do: /airdrop or @airdrop. Note that you have to be an adminstrator to do so.&
Battlefield 1 German Support Low Poly by WorkDeath&
Screenshot
Unturned Theme DnB Remix&
Remember that?..&
When was your turning point?
When where you betrayed or gunned down even though you were innocent? When was the moment you drew the line and said no more Mr. Nice guy?
Keep it to unturned.
Can you get keys from just playing the game? i have gotton lots of boxes but no keys is this because you can only buy keys?
Tips On Pvp
Don't Judge the pic. It was the only one I could find. XD. This guide will help you if you die a lot in Unturned. Your pvp skills could go from low to high.&
Unturned IDs 3.18.3.0
Mods Included - Freedom Strike, Rain's Wild West Mod, WRX's Clothes Pack, Flare Gun, Fallout Energy Weapons, Acid Gun, Freighterpack, and Tasty Coffee Mod.&
Unturned Is Losing Its Survival Aspect
This topic is
Very Serious ....
like seriously... its turning into a normal type of FPS where the settings is just a apocolyptic world... we need ways to bring the Survival aspect of the game back to where it was or improve it....
Any Ideas and Opi...
Unturned by Aimbot ?????? Ep71 #????????????? ^^&
Unturned - Cool Tower Base Design&
4 of 5 people (80%) found this review helpful
Recommended
432.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
People say that Unturned is a poor man's DayZ. Well they're wrong. Yes, the community is more childish than your average zombie apocalyspe game, mainly because the game's free. However, just because it's free doesn't mean it's not good. The game itself is amazing and features many vehicles, whether they're on land, water, or in the sky. Tons of weapons and gear are out there for the finding and 5 official maps for Survivial are available to play.
You can drive around on sunny PEI, embrace the cold in the Candian Yukon, hit a town in Russia, fly a helicopter to the Space Needle on Washington, or hang glide on Hawaii. Unturned also features plugins made by the community under &Rocket& and Unturned has a built in Arena mode, which functions like Battle Royale.
I'm not gonna say to much, as Unturned is a game for you to explore and learm. Just get it.
42 products in account
A Quick Look at Unturned&
2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
28.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
worse minecraft which is just a better terraria
101 products in account
2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
644.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is a very fun game, and for free to play it has alot to offer and give. This game of course has in game purchases to help the creater of the game but not that big of deal. That is what I have to say about the game.
P.S. (this is for a the steam badge)
10 products in account
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website您当前的位置: > 游戏辅助 -> 攻略 ->未转变者怎么创建联机服务器及创建方法介绍
未转变者怎么创建联机服务器及创建方法介绍
  来源:斗蟹游戏  编辑:星期天天天天
  浏览:19936
  是一款类似于我的世界的第一人称射击类游戏,玩家扮演的则是在丧失世界中还未转变成丧尸的人类。那么接下来就由小编为大家带来游戏中创建联机服务器的方法介绍:  教程开始之前我们需要做如下准备:  1.在服务器下载安装steam(登录时建立个新的号来登录,因为作为服务器的账户不能进入游戏)。  2.用steam下载unturned。  3.先运行一次,出现“oops”等崩溃错误 点掉不用管。  准备完毕后开始教程:  右击“unturned”点击属性  取消“在游戏中启用Steam界面”,点击设置自动选项  填写启动选项  填写规则:  开头的-batchmode -nographics和结尾的-sv是必须加的  -pei 是地图 可换为-arena  -normal 是游戏模式 可换为-hardcore -bambi -gold  -sync 是数据储存方式 可换为-nosync 就是储存在你自己服务器上了  -pvp 可换为-pve  -pass 设置密码  -port 端口  players 最大玩家数  例如:-batchmode -nographics -pei -normal -sync -pvp -pass:1 -port:25444
-players:12 -sv  点击更新选项,设置“始终保持此游戏最新”和始终允许后台下载  点击开始开启服务器,如果任务管理器进程中有“Unturned”进程便成功开启  需要注意的是,开启服务器的账号是不能进入游戏的  PS:  1.服务器运行后Steam不要关闭,设置成最小窗口即可。  2.请确认你的服务器是否端口全开,有无固定的公网IP,以免出现不能连接的情况。  3.请尽量使用较高配置的电脑和较好的网络开设服务器,以避免卡顿。  OK~以上就是游戏中的联机服务器创建介绍,希望能对各位机智的玩家有所帮助,那么,祝大家游戏愉快~  推荐阅读:    
游戏语言:英语
游戏类型:动作冒险
游戏大小:44.05 MB
更新时间:
操作系统:wxp,wv,w7,w8
开发商:Nelson Sexton
总评:9.6分
共 0 人评分
热门游戏攻略
今日游戏推荐您好,欢迎来到!
[324576]需要解决通过路由器在steam上可以联机的unturned游戏服务器设置
XX天XX时XX分XX秒
赏金分配:单人中标,一人独享赏金。
雇主选一人中标,一人独享中标金!
雇主已托管全部赏金,中标者可得到悬赏金的80%。
儿子在steam上开了个unturned服务器,由于是内网,但只能在局域网看到,可以通过蛤蟆吃联机,现在想做到在外网也能够发现,不用蛤蟆吃也可直接进入。我是光纤路由器联网,不会设置端口映射,网上教程看遍了。总也没有成功。哪位大虾可以帮忙解决?成功奖励100元。
页面加载中...
评论加载中...
所在地区:四川-绵阳
信用等级:
交稿数量222
分享可赚钱,赶快告诉您的朋友吧当前位置:&&
&&《unturned》服务器联机教程
首先要说明一下,这里分享的是游戏《unturned》服务器联机教程,针对那些有准备好了所有的必备软件资料之后,开始进行服务器联机的教程,方法很简单,只需要简单的几步就可以完成。
第一步,从steam打开游戏。这个大家肯定都会啦~\(≥▽≤)/~啦啦啦
传奇最经典网页版,多人团战跨服竞技玩法冰火战场,十年最经典游戏,英雄合击,3D特效绚丽,赶紧注册试玩一下!
第二步接着红圈点选项
第三步还是接着点这个connect 连接
第四步就是最关键的了。从上往下英文的分别意思是 密码。服务器IP。服务器连接端口。
以上就是通过IP和服务器端口+密码链接的方法
开服务器的教程和内网映射的教程我都可以发。可是我现在发的是如何通过IP和服务器密码进入服务器= =
连接是没什么问题的,开服的那方有路由器的话需要内外映射。
为什么所有服务器都经常丢包?
很正常,都是些国外的的服务器,不丢包才怪。 如果是国内的服,那可能是建服的主机网络不是很好。
游戏大小: 44.05MB
游戏类型: 第一人称射击
游戏语言: 中文
发布时间:
操作系统: Vista,winXP,win7,win8
攻略排行周月
王者荣耀花木兰重做后在警惕正式回归,很多玩家对新版花木兰感觉上手…
上帝之城监狱帝国怎么偷东西?想必很多玩家都很感兴趣吧!在游戏中接…
本类一周热点
DNF2017神秘封印礼盒有什么奖励?DNF2017神秘封印礼盒…
王者荣耀惊喜礼包层出不穷,那么今天小编为大家准备好了福利——登录…
玩游戏网 Corporation, All Rights Reserved 湘ICP备号-3游戏攻略相关分类
本类热门阅览
常用装机软件
unturned怎么联机steam unturned联机教程
作者:佚名&&来源:华彩软件站&&发布时间: 23:51:02
unturned怎么联机steam?很多朋友进入游戏就被游戏的风格所吸引,但是却不知道怎么和朋友联机失去了很多玩法乐趣,下面我们就来看一看unturned联机教程,希望对各位朋友有所帮助。
unturned联机教程一览:
一、首先要确保steam名称非全数字。进入主界面第二个菜单选项。
接着点击第一个角色选项,修改公开名称。
二、按下ESC返回上级并进入第三个组选项。
修改当前组以及私人名称。
三、修改STEAM个人资料名称。
注:三者缺一不可,若注册STEAM时昵称非全数字可忽略该步骤。
下面是联机教程,如何加入一个服务器。游戏主界面单击PLAY进入游戏模式选择。
四项选择分别是教程、单人模式、服务器列表、直连IP。
联机方式一:点击第三个Servers加载服务器列表选择您中意的服务器。
联机方式二:点击第四个Connect输入连接信息即可加入服务器。
第一栏:IP即服务器IP地址,可以是解析好的域名,可以是一串形式XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX的数字。