valdis story 汉化steam 需要汉化吗

Valdis Story: Abyssal City
Available Now!
Assume the role of Wyatt as you explore the ruins of a holy city that was lost many years ago. Wyatt must battle various types of demons, angels, and a new threat tentatively known as “Ferals” using swordsmanship, martial arts, and sorcery. There are many customizable skills and equipment that will aid Wyatt on his journey.
&2013 Endless Fluff Games4 of 5 people (80%) found this review helpful
Recommended
OK... I just beat this, so here it is fresh.This game if ????ing hard.
Alright, it's been said before, but no one really talks about why or what is so &hard& about it.Look, this is an action adventure that has more in common with a game like Street Fighter than is does with a game like castlevania.
You absolutely need to learn how to combo, juggle, interlace spells with light/hard attacks, and use lift attacks to air juggle and use a mechanic the game calls &skill cancel& to tie one or more of these sequences together.
By the end of this game, if you see it that far, you will be chaining 2 - 3 attack/spell sequences together effortlessly, and it's bloody fun, but here's the thing...... the enemies play the same way.Even non-boss, little ???? crabs and ferries will juggle you.
You will have enemies that spawn more enemies that do little burts of aoe that know you back ENDLESSLY - and you will want to twist your controller so hard the batteries start popping out the back.
It's ??????? infuriating, exactly like queueing up against the 50th ????ing Akuma and just watching him juggle you until you're dead in game and raging out of game.Now... this may vary from player to player, some people are find with this and the game has a &retry& option that lets you just restart the room you most recently entered.A quick look at the garbage:- The story is absolute garbage, something about gods, yadda yadda, you won't follow it either.- The in-game map is a turd that only shows the rooms connected to your current zone and never displays them in regards to the other zones they are connected to.
Basiacally, it's like having a town map and no world map, but the the town exit doesn't even say where it's going... you have to memorize it basically and its just a chore.- Many of the optional bosses are build specific.
That means you have to build your character a certain way or you're not going to beat them.
I beat the game at level 20, beat the last 2 bosses all first try, but could barely scratch some of the optional sub-bosses.
(Level 20 is the max btw.)A quick look at the briliant:- The control you have over your character is wonky at first, but really really amazing once you get the hold of it.
- The spells are all really varied and there are a ton of different ways you can build your character, some of them more effective than others, but all equally entertaining.
YOU CAN RESPEC TOWARDS THE END OF THE GAME.- The music and visuals are all on point, really good animation.- Lots of different items to farm, collect and upgrade.
This is honestly a big part of the game that is great, but really brought down by the worthlessness of the game map.
If you had a decent map to like, i don't know, know where they ???? you are, exploring could be mroe enjoyable.Should you buy it... ????... i don't know.
OK... I just beat this, so here it is fresh.
This game if fucking hard.
Alright, it's been said before, but no one really talks about why or what is so &hard& about it.
Look, this is an action adventure that has more in common with a game like Street Fighter than is does with a game like castlevania.
You absolutely need to learn how to combo, juggle, interlace spells with light/hard attacks, and use lift attacks to air juggle and use a mechanic the game calls &skill cancel& to tie one or more of these sequences together.
By the end of this game, if you see it that far, you will be chaining 2 - 3 attack/spell sequences together effortlessly, and it's bloody fun, but here's the thing...
... the enemies play the same way.
Even non-boss, little cunt crabs and ferries will juggle you.
You will have enemies that spawn more enemies that do little burts of aoe that know you back ENDLESSLY - and you will want to twist your controller so hard the batteries start popping out the back.
It's goddamn infuriating, exactly like queueing up against the 50th fucking Akuma and just watching him juggle you until you're dead in game and raging out of game.
Now... this may vary from player to player, some people are find with this and the game has a &retry& option that lets you just restart the room you most recently entered.
A quick look at the garbage:
- The story is absolute garbage, something about gods, yadda yadda, you won't follow it either.
- The in-game map is a turd that only shows the rooms connected to your current zone and never displays them in regards to the other zones they are connected to.
Basiacally, it's like having a town map and no world map, but the the town exit doesn't even say where it's going... you have to memorize it basically and its just a chore.
- Many of the optional bosses are build specific.
That means you have to build your character a certain way or you're not going to beat them.
I beat the game at level 20, beat the last 2 bosses all first try, but could barely scratch some of the optional sub-bosses.
(Level 20 is the max btw.)
A quick look at the briliant:
- The control you have over your character is wonky at first, but really really amazing once you get the hold of it.
- The spells are all really varied and there are a ton of different ways you can build your character, some of them more effective than others, but all equally entertaining.
YOU CAN RESPEC TOWARDS THE END OF THE GAME.
- The music and visuals are all on point, really good animation.
- Lots of different items to farm, collect and upgrade.
This is honestly a big part of the game that is great, but really brought down by the worthlessness of the game map.
If you had a decent map to like, i don't know, know where they fuck you are, exploring could be mroe enjoyable.
Should you buy it... fuck... i don't know.
Do you recommend this game?
Save Changes
Was this review helpful?
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 her story 汉化 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信