irish setterEyes街机怎样才能赢

CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
Irish Eyes&()
&Irish Eyes& explores the relationship between two Irish-American brothers in Boston born to immigrant parents and raised in a rough, working class Irish neighborhood. After watching their ...
IMDb editors highlight the stories, faces, and terrifying clowns that had us buzzing this week. What caught your eye?
Join us on "" daily to connect, shop and chat live with fashion designers, beauty experts and celebrities! Discover today's best beauty hacks and the top style secrets!
Powered by ZergNet
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 47 titles
created 27&Nov&2010
a list of 24 titles
created 31&Oct&2011
a list of 68 titles
created 21&Apr&2012
a list of 864 titles
created 19&Sep&2012
a list of 60 titles
created 01&May&2013
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Irish Eyes
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
discusses getting into character and making
with an all-female crew in our exclusive video.
Cast overview, first billed only:
Sean Phelan
Thomas Phelan
Kevin Kilpatrick
Malcolm Little
Lorraine Healey
Paul Keaton
John Phelan
Anne Phelan
Jack McGuire
Frankie Scalli
Angelo Zagliardi
Jimmy Verrelli
D'Ambrosio
Erin Phelan
"Irish Eyes" explores the relationship between two Irish-American brothers in Boston born to immigrant parents and raised in a rough, working class Irish neighborhood. After watching their father being gunned down in front of their eyes as children, Thomas and Sean Phelan grow up building their lives on opposite ends of the law. Thomas, the studious and responsible brother, creates a better life for himself through education and hard, honest work. Eventually, he builds a successful career as a US Attorney. Sean, the more rebellious of the two, gets caught up in a life of crime and rises through the ranks to become the head of the Irish Mob. Spanning from post World War II during the late 1950's through the Irish Mob wars of the 1970's and culminating in their adulthood in the 1990's, the story is set to the backdrop of backroom politics and the realities of the Irish Mob and it's gang wars. The theme of the film simultaneously addresses the similarities between the two factions of law...
Written by
Plot Keywords:
No conscience. No mercy.
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for violence and language
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 22 July 2004 (USA)
Also Known As: Vendetta: No Conscience, No Mercy
Filming Locations:
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
Worst Movie Ever
The plot was dull, the acting was forced and uninspired, the accents were unbearable, the direction was not present, the film itself was out of focus. Writer/Director/Actor/Producer Daniel McCarthy must have forgotten to include focus puller in his list of responsibilities.I only wish MST3k was still on the air, this beats Manos: The Hands of Fate for the worst movie ever made. I saw this at the New York premiere and asked the projectionist about the film being out of focus and he told me he spent much of the running time trying to fix the focus only to realize it was the film itself which was out of focus. Despite all of these factors I stayed through the four times I expected the movie to finish and then kept going for another twenty minutes until it finally came to an anti-climactic and predictable end. It is no wonder why they had to get a new film editor during post-production.I recommend this film for the U.S. government as an alternative to traditional torture techniques as this is far worse than water boarding, not to mention they have to watch Daniel Baldwin fail to act his way out of a paper bag or donut box. Whatever the title of this movie is watch at your own risk. If I had Bill Cosby's money I would buy the rights to this and destroy any record of it. I can only hope Writer/Director/Actor/Producer Daniel McCarthy does not inflict any more damage to the minds of unsuspecting film goers ever again. Horrible, just plain horrible.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Sean Phelan
Thomas Phelan
Kevin Kilpatrick
Malcolm Little
Lorraine Healey
Paul Keaton
John Phelan
Anne Phelan
Jack McGuire
Frankie Scalli
Angelo Zagliardi
Jimmy Verrelli
D'Ambrosio
Erin Phelan
-----------后使用我的收藏没有帐号?
所属分类: &
查看: 26|回复: 0
IrishEyes电玩在哪儿玩好呢
IrishEyes电玩在哪儿玩好呢
今日全平台不删档内测!后使用我的收藏没有帐号?
所属分类: &
查看: 10|回复: 0
IrishEyes电玩如何甄选赢的概率
发表于 4&天前
IrishEyes电玩如何甄选赢的概率
今日全平台不删档内测!- nine west irisheyes black fabric
Top Styles
Top Brands
Top Brands
Brand Index
// hook into onload (not dom ready, because iframe blocks onload event)
var existingOnload = window.
window.onload = function () {
if (existingOnload) existingOnload();
// create iframe
var ads = document.createElement('iframe');
ads.width =
ads.height =
ads.src = '//d169bbxks24g2u.cloudfront.net/ads/amzn-ads.html?size=' + width + 'x' +
// append iframe to div
var el = document.getElementById(elId);
el.style.display = 'block'; // during test, css hides this div by default
el.appendChild(ads);
})('300', '250', 'noResultsAds');
My Account
Information
Find us on:[When Irish Eyes Are Smiling]_Frank Patterson在线试听,When Irish Eyes Are Smiling无损,When Irish Eyes Are Smiling无损音乐,flac,ape,hifi的无损下载就在酷我音乐
When Irish Eyes Are Smiling
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
Frank Patterson歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
此专辑只有一首歌曲,查找更多歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
戳一下,我给你跳舞!}

我要回帖

更多关于 irish 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信