笔记本开机黑屏出现BOOTmgr Image is currupt。怎么弄。

BOOTMGR image is corrupt. System cannot boot. - [Solved] - Systems
BOOTMGR image is corrupt. System cannot boot.
I built my first computer! Yay!But...this is the error I keep seeing and I cannot solve it. I'm incredibly frustrated and I have no idea how to solve it. I have a functional UEFI BIOS from Asus, as the motherboard is a Maximus VI Hero. I have a CD in a DVD writer attached by USB with a Windows 8.1 CD in it. BIOS recognizes the USB ports, too. There is no OS. This is a fresh, new built computer.What could be the problem? What can I do? This is a really high end computer, and I thought this would be the easy part. I'm anxious and ready to get this thing working, but I have no idea what else I can do.
More about bootmgr image corrupt system boot
Do you not have an internal optical drive? Change your boot order to look at the USB drive first.
knight_of_baawa said:
Do you not have an internal optical drive? Change your boot order to look at the USB drive first.
I don't have an internal optical drive. No matter what
change the boot order to, it still does the same thing. The DVD drive also pops up as two things. Both are the same, though one has "UEFI" before it.
Related Resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Get the answer
Set whichever one is second for the optical drive as first.
knight_of_baawa said:
Set whichever one is second for the optical drive as first.
Could a hardware problem with my assembly cause this issue?
Seems unlikely, but possible. However, what's more likely is the USB drive boot not being compatible with whatever boot mode it was set for as the primary.
knight_of_baawa said:
Seems unlikely, but possible. However, what's more likely is the USB drive boot not being compatible with whatever boot mode it was set for as the primary.
It's using Windows 8.1, so is that the source of the compatibility issue? Is 8.1 just being difficult?
Not exactly. It's the combination of UEFI, 8.1 (UEFI-aware OS), and a USB optical drive.
knight_of_baawa said:
Not exactly. It's the combination of UEFI, 8.1 (UEFI-aware OS), and a USB optical drive.
So would Windows 7 work without an issue?
So long as you set to legacy-boot only.
knight_of_baawa said:
So long as you set to legacy-boot only.
I figured it out. The USB drive was at fault. Thank you SO much for taking the time to help me out. Thank you thank you thank you.
You're welcome.
Hey I need help!! My boot option is legacy. I have a Dell windows but I'm having the SAME problem. Can you help me please????? Take me step by step because I'm not that good with a computer. Please please help. My mama is driving me crazy.
Ask a new question
Related Resources
More resources}

我要回帖

更多关于 开机ntldr is missing 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信