griffpatch's+3d+lasertag+tag+v0.6c怎么联机

Star Wars Battlefront Official Topic - Discuss Scratch
Star Wars Battlefront Official Topic
Sept. 4, :24
KryptykProductions
Welcome!This is a topic where you can discuss everything and anything Star Wars Battlefront!Who's excited for the new ?I know I sure am!Being released November 17th, 2015 for PS4, XBOX1, and PC on Origin,this game promises to break the curse of Battlefront 3 by bringing us a completelyimmersive experience to redefine Star Wars Battlefront as we know it!Here are a few trailers:Or just go to the
YouTube channel.What are your thoughts on the new game?Are you excited for a Star Wars game with decent graphics? I know I am.Are you going to get the game?And, if so, is an extra $10 worth it for a couple weapons and a fist pump ability?Is November 17th way too far away? Yes.Are you going to pre-order?Or does a week's early access to the Episode VII DLC not really matter?Are you hoping that single-player mode won't be terrible and boring?Can you not wait to pilot a starship that handles well for a change?I invite you to share your thoughts.Have fun! Let's all play SWBF!!!
Sept. 4, :56
Never played a Battlefront, but the game slooks like fun and I want to play this one.
Sept. 8, :59
theres a beta
Oct. 17, :52
konichiwa123
#HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Oct. 18, :31
IronBit_Studios
konichiwa123 wrote:#HYPE-snip-Neeeeecropoooost Anyways, I am really excited for this.Not sure if I should get Battlefront or MLB 16 though
Oct. 18, :10
frodobaggins7890
I'm Actually Playing the Beta And am trying to make a recreation on scratch. The Recreation is looking good. It will Have Single Player Missions and an online Multiplayer Mode. 3D, First-Person shooter. By the way overly excited about the game!!!! LOVE THE BETA
Oct. 18, :52
HaiGhudbai
I have Battlefront 2 and I LOVE it.
Nov. 29, :48
mooshy_loo
Star wars battlefeont is awesome. i play it and i got deluxe edition. the missions are horrible but multiplayer especially the game droid walk.Star Wars BattleFront is awesome
Dec. 2, :16
I am asking for it for Christmas. Should i get a special edition or not?
Dec. 8, :24
jtawesome459
I am very exited for it,but I don't have a Ps4.Can it be for Ps3?
Dec. 11, :39
asdqwezxcplm
MY FRIENDS AND I ARE CREATING A BATTLEFRONT GAME BASED ON GRIFFPATCH'S 3D LASER TAGCHECK IT OUT
Dec. 12, :57
konichiwa123
mooshy_loo wrote:Star wars battlefeont is awesome. i play it and i got deluxe edition. the missions are horrible but multiplayer especially the game droid walk.Star Wars BattleFront is awesomeDo you mean Walker Assault instead of droid walk?jtawesome459 wrote:I am very exited for it,but I don't have a Ps4.Can it be for Ps3?No, Star Wars Battlefront is for PC, Xbox One and PS4.
Dec. 13, :11
I dont have the game but ive played it at my friends house it was awwsome
Dec. 15, :37
Thanks for your help!
Dec. 17, :34
BEST GAME EVER
Dec. 17, :16
I'm actually asking for an X-box one with Star Wars Battlefront and Forza 6 for christmas (No one here cares about Forza, do they). I'm really impressed by the graphics. They go down to the finest little details with the game, as Jacksepticeye discussed in one of his videos. I have heard a lot of people say that there is a lack maps at 4 planets and 12 maps though, but I think its fine. According to my friend, the multiplayer never gets old.
People complain that in multiplayer, your team loses if the heroes die, but Im pretty sure thats in only one of the modes. I watched many videos of the gameplay too. It seems like it has really great gameplay and plenty of explosions. So I'm really excited about it. 7TH STAR WARS DIRECTED BY J.J ABRAMS TOO!
Dec. 23, :27
mooshy_loo
CodeCroc wrote:I am asking for it for Christmas. Should i get a special edition or not?Get special editon
Jan. 18, :38
doodlebob2
Play battlefront 2 is it worth an upgrade. Also are the four maps interesting.
Not signed in |Making Servers - Discuss Scratch
Making Servers
Dec. 8, :49
TankTheLax101
Hello, I am looking to make servers for multiplayer online games, and I cannot find one. Here are links to all my shared games.Reply on it for a server how-to!
Dec. 8, :02
Multiplayer games require advanced knowledge of how variables work, especially cloud variables. Griffpatch's 3D Laser Tag has cloud variables like .
Dec. 10, :09
There are a couple ways to make a multiplayer game in scratch:One way to have one person who is running the game to control the server part of the game. One way to do this is to have a cloud timer and an offline timer. If those two variables desync a new &server& is chosen to serve as a server. This &server& can then receive player positions and other info in separate variables and encode them into a data variable. So you might have 4 cloud variables. One would be for player x, one for y, one for the player name(encoded) and one for an encoded list containing the position and names from other players. This would mean that you wouldn't have to make sure that the data list isn't set at the same time by two people.So once a second the &client& will set the x,y and name cloud variables with the current values. Then the &server& will detect if any of the variables have changed, if so then the client will update the list encoded into the data variable.This method also allows for permanent data to be stored about a player so for example, a player's inventory in an rpg.Another way is to have no server at all. But instead have all the clients server each other. You can do this by having eg 3 variables: x,y and name.You would change the values with the current values. The other clients would detect if a variable has changed and do this according to those new variables, eg create/move a clone to the x,y cords. This method is better if you don't store any permanent data about a player eg a player's inventory in an rpg.
Oct. 24, :05
phithachle
Yep, robinp I don't get it. Actions speak louder than words?
Oct. 24, :38
phithachle wrote:Yep, robinp I don't get it. Actions speak louder than words?Well, I doubt necroposting on &2 topics asking the same question probably won't help
Oct. 24, :35
phithachle wrote:Yep, robinp I don't get it. Actions speak louder than words?
Oct. 24, :19
Jonathan50
If you want use cloud variables, like Griffpatch's multiplayer projects, it will be hosted on Scratch's servers, not yours Network programming uses a Server/Client model, which is abstracted away and simplified by Scratch's cloud variables.Just wanted to mention this to make sure you understand what a server is. If you want to simply make a multiplayer game with cloud variables, see the other responses.
Oct. 24, :31
Jonathan50
robinp wrote:Another way is to have no server at all. But instead have all the clients server each other. You can do this by having eg 3 variables: x,y and name.You would change the values with the current values. The other clients would detect if a variable has changed and do this according to those new variables, eg create/move a clone to the x,y cords. This method is better if you don't store any permanent data about a player eg a player's inventory in an rpg.The &other way& is using Scratch's servers and is the simplest.
Not signed in |3D multiplayer servers! - Discuss Scratch
3D multiplayer servers!
July 26, :24
GameBlazer
I would like to discuss a topic I have dreamed to put into action: Making 3D multiplayer servers. Sure, you can create raycasters, but those do not allow you to create vibrant 3-dimensional landscapes you can wander around in, being able to jump and climb up slopes as you explore the map. As for the chat menu, it will have to be list-based and triggered by a key or button. One of the most mystifying projects is creating a save file mechanism (I have you can find it on my profile) so you can save your data. The necessities for a MORPG can be listed below:A lobbyA chat menuA save file roster*A player roster*Save files*3D mapquestsitemsshopsenemiesa leveling systemparties/guildscurrency**attributestradingdueling(PvP)perksskills*optimal to have a maximum of 100 people**should have interchangeable formsLet me know if you have any ideas/questions to ask me. I would appreciate your help!
-GameBlazer
July 28, :06
This is a cool idea, but I've found some problems with this.1. Even simple 3D raycasting gives heavy frame rate lag on Scratch, so increasing the FPS might be hard to implement.2. Scratch Cloud System allows a maximum of 100.3 KB of cloud data stored on the servers per project. With a save system and casting 3D models over Cloud, this might be a bit far-fetched for 100 players. Maybe you could consider having multiple servers (projects) with an adequate player count?Cheers.
July 28, :26
I don't know if your allowed to have a chat. Scratch won't even let you display words in a cloud variable.
Aug. 1, :10
GameBlazer
Miles101 wrote:I don't know if your allowed to have a chat. Scratch won't even let you display words in a cloud variable.it's possible to make a chat by encoding the messages in binary in the cloud variable.
Aug. 1, :25
GameBlazer
KOSnw wrote:This is a cool idea, but I've found some problems with this.1. Even simple 3D raycasting gives heavy frame rate lag on Scratch, so increasing the FPS might be hard to implement.2. Scratch Cloud System allows a maximum of 100.3 KB of cloud data stored on the servers per project. With a save system and casting 3D models over Cloud, this might be a bit far-fetched for 100 players. Maybe you could consider having multiple servers (projects) with an adequate player count?Cheers.maybe something like griffpatch's laser tag raycaster?in this case a new server could be a duplicate project.
Not signed in |3D Game Develop - Discuss Scratch
3D Game Develop
Jan. 14, :01
I need help on making a 3D game. Any ideas?
Jan. 14, :47
digthebone
that is really hard to do. If you think you are really good at scratch you will be able to do this, else, you won't.There aren't many 3d games in scratch because of how hard it is.Although, i know a 3d game you can get ideas from
Jan. 14, :09
okay thanks digthebone wrote:that is really hard to do. If you think you are really good at scratch you will be able to do this, else, you won't.There aren't many 3d games in scratch because of how hard it is.Although, i know a 3d game you can get ideas from
Jan. 14, :27
digthebone
Gamenzo wrote:okay thanks digthebone wrote:that is really hard to do. If you think you are really good at scratch you will be able to do this, else, you won't.There aren't many 3d games in scratch because of how hard it is.Although, i know a 3d game you can get ideas from no problem!
Feb. 14, :48
Use the engine from Griffpatch 3d LAZERtag to get started
Feb. 14, :20
CatsUnited
dude341 wrote:Use the engine from Griffpatch's 3d laser tag to get started.Fixed. Also, griffpatch's projects are very complicated.
April 8, :52
Its Hard, i struggle at the maths most.(Sin - What does it mean?)(Abs - What does it mean?)(Please help me!)(I need Help.........)
April 8, :47
chooper100
Have you learnt trigonometry / does SOH CAH TOA mean anything to you?Sine(Some angle here) gives the length of the side opposite the angle divided by the length of the hypotenuse on a right-angled triangle. Ask your maths teacher.Absolute(Some value here) gives the &absolute& value of any number. Effectively, this means that if the number is negative, make it positive, and if it is already positive, do nothing.EDIT: Go
to see more on sine, cosine and tangent and their uses.
April 8, :51
Creeperfun
here is a list1)steal someones raycaster 3D engine2)change the map (its either a literal map thats been made invisible or a list)3)profit by turning into a first person shooter
April 8, :04
chooper100
Creeperfun wrote:here is a list1)steal someones raycaster 3D engine2)change the map (its either a literal map thats been made invisible or a list)3)profit by turning into a first person shooterHow about asking for permission to use their 3D raycaster engine, and then giving them credit, as opposed to stealing theirs?
May 2, :27
Creeperfun
chooper100 wrote:Creeperfun wrote:here is a list1)steal someones raycaster 3D engine2)change the map (its either a literal map thats been made invisible or a list)3)profit by turning into a first person shooterHow about asking for permission to use their 3D raycaster engine, and then giving them credit, as opposed to stealing theirs?…..
June 22, :51
MonteCristo-65X
Try making a 3D Bi-Plane game, i have a sweet interest in them and would love it somebody made a 3D Bi-Plane game that actually rocks! If you don't know what a Bi-Plane is, then look up a picture of this cool two-winged WWI plan!Sincerely, MonteCristo - 65X
Not signed in |}

我要回帖

更多关于 在中国有lasertag 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信