该账号邮箱未验证,请后登录
请输入正确的密码!
记住登录状态
使用合作网站帐号登录 :
1 / 2014 页
242891 20133
在线时间2638 小时经验值51909 小站金币12581 最后登录注册时间主题精华60阅读权限0帖子
小站金币12581
& && & 小编今天给大家分享的是新黄金口语80题,而黄金口语80题自从放出以来已经成为了各位考友恒久追寻的一份重要资料。虽然现在各种各样的口语题很多,但是这份新托福黄金口语80题还是最经典的,因为他很好的总结了口语1、2题会碰到的题目的类型,可以帮助各位考友在考前有效地对于大体思路有一个预先的准备。
& && && & 今天和大家分享的黄金口语80题还内含答案哦,这也是让各位童鞋能够更加方便的练习以及进行模范!
各位童鞋快来下载电子版文档吧 托福考试黄金口语80题范例
点击下载:(回复可见~)
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
1. 說出你認為對你最有用的一本書,並解釋原因。Themost helpful book for me is the famous English novel “Jane Eyre” written by CharlotteBronte. The heroine called Jane Eyre is outwardly of poor appearance butplucky, she posses great courage and indomitable spirit to battle againstunfair fortune as the governess to the daughter of attractive Mr. Rochester. Itencourages people to challenge fate and take a positive and independentattitude to fight for freedom and equality, thus allowing access to our own happiness.The most useful book for meis the English dictionary. Firstly, many English words have more than onemeaning and always confuse me. The dictionary can help me get over by offeringmany detailed explanations and examples. In addition, I can also learn how toapply the new words into writing and speaking by studying the examplesearnestly.Furthermore, I can learn alot of knowledge beside new words. For example, it is very likely that a good dictionaryillustrate a specific animal or plant with a picture. Thus, we get moreinformation out of the dictionary.各位童鞋快来下载电子版文档吧
(42.45 KB, 下载次数: 29953)
16:37 上传
点击文件名下载附件
以下这些是楼主为大家整理的复习比较实用的几个资料或经验,在看完托福黄金口语80题之后可以来下载复习一下哦,还是非常不错的。(戳下面链接即可进入下载哦。)
另附: 根据需要选择自己的备考资料
& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & & &轻轻一扫,托福备考资讯揣兜兜& && && && && && && && & 轻轻一扫,精彩托福专题随时看
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
&推荐大家下载 模考app:【小站托福】,每一题都有完整解析,还可以听其他同学的高分录音哦!下载链接:/1sgAXO&
&顶!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&
相关帖子 |
加油!!!
在线时间0 小时经验值211 小站金币10 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
高中生, 积分 221, 距离下一级还需 -140 积分
该用户从未签到排名
小站金币10
恩恩嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯
&谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢&
&哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈&
在线时间2 小时经验值450 小站金币12 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限20帖子
博士后, 积分 450, 距离下一级还需 51 积分
小站金币12
多谢楼主分享
在线时间0 小时经验值331 小站金币10 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限20帖子
博士后, 积分 331, 距离下一级还需 170 积分
该用户从未签到排名
小站金币10
楼主好人一生平安
&thank you thank you thank you thank you&
在线时间89 小时经验值4707 小站金币60 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限30帖子
副教授, 积分 4707, 距离下一级还需 1294 积分
小站金币60
经典资料,顶!!!
该会员很懒,今天签到时没说话.
在线时间0 小时经验值90 小站金币10 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
初中生, 积分 100, 距离下一级还需 -49 积分
该用户从未签到排名
小站金币10
感谢楼主~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
&推荐大家下载 模考app:【小站托福】,每一题都有完整解析,还可以听其他同学的高分录音哦!下载链接:/1sgAXO&
在线时间13 小时经验值630 小站金币30 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限20帖子
助教, 积分 630, 距离下一级还需 371 积分
小站金币30
黄金口语80题范例(内含参考答案) [修改]
成绩delay!!!
在线时间0 小时经验值110 小站金币10 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
初中生, 积分 120, 距离下一级还需 -69 积分
该用户从未签到排名
小站金币10
好& && && && && && && && &&&
在线时间2 小时经验值394 小站金币14 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限20帖子
博士后, 积分 394, 距离下一级还需 107 积分
小站金币14
很好的资料,顶一个
fighting!!!
在线时间99 小时经验值6824 小站金币157 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限30帖子
教授, 积分 6824, 距离下一级还需 1677 积分
小站金币157
暑期留着~~~~~~
该会员很懒,今天签到时没说话.
1 / 2014 页
长期对论坛的繁荣而不断努力,或多次提出建设性意见
2014年明星版主
我们将以您绑定的
作为接收批改短信的默认手机号码
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
输入您的手机号码,批改动态随时掌握!
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
您可以在设置—密码安全—绑定手机中随时修改您的手机号码
还差最后一步了!只要填写完邮箱即可同时获得批改短信提醒和小站精品课程信息两大福利了!
小站论坛,All Rights Reserved 小站国际教育&&&&刑法题库:2015司考刑法冲刺黄金80题+答案
刑法题库:2015司考刑法冲刺黄金80题+答案
2015刑法冲刺80题()柏浪涛
&【提示】80题背后的100个本年度考点,请扎实掌握。下列选择题均为不定项选择题。
&1.&王某下岗后开&黑车&拉活,车上安装了某个公司的打车软件。许多乘客根据打车软件约到王某的车辆。王某从事这种道路运输经营活动,获利较大。下列说法正确的是( )
&A.&考虑到构建和谐社会的需要,为了维护正常和谐的道路运输经营秩序,应追究王某的刑事责任,予以严惩。
&B.&执法为民是社会主义法治的本质要求。是否追究王某的刑事责任,应当以乘客的满意度来判断。
&C.&只要不是合法经营,就是非法经营罪中的&非法经营&。例如,餐馆没有取得卫生许可证,就属于这种&非法经营&。
&D.&对非法经营罪中的&非法经营&的含义应当根据同类解释规则来解释,不是泛指一切不合法的经营。
&2.&李某(警察)在执勤时,所携带枪支被歹徒田某抢夺去。李某担心被处分,没有向单位报告。田某某天在楼顶喝酒时,不慎致枪支掉落,将一位行人砸成重伤。下列说法正确的有(  )
&A.由于丢失枪支不报罪要求&丢失&枪支,而李某不是丢失枪支,基于此原因,不构成该罪
&B.丢失枪支不报罪中的&丢失&可以解释为&非自愿而导致枪支脱离控制&,这是一种扩大解释。因此,李某的枪支属于丢失枪支
&C.丢失枪支不报罪的成立要求&造成严重后果&。行人重伤的结果属于严重后果,所以李某构成该罪
&D.丢失枪支不报罪中的&造成严重后果&仅指不法分子用枪支作为违法犯罪工具而导致的严重后果。这是一种缩小解释。因此,李某不构成该罪
&3.&《刑法》第3条规定:&法律明文规定为犯罪行为的,依照法律定罪处刑;法律没有明文规定为犯罪行为的,不得定罪处刑。&关于该规定的理解,有以下观点:
&①&第一句话旨在明确刑法的法益保护原则。第二句话旨在明确刑法的罪刑法定原则。
&②&两句话均在明确刑法的罪刑法定原则。
&③&第二句话的目的是保障人权。
&④&罪刑法定原则的目的是保护法益。
&关于上述观点的正误,表述正确的是(  )
&A.第①句正确,第②③④句错误
&B.第①③句正确,第②④句错误
&C.第①②③句正确,第④句错误
&D.第①②③④句均正确
&4.&关于刑法的效力,下列说法错误的有()
&A.甲在我国国内犯贪污罪,逃到国外,根据属人管辖,我国可以管辖
&B.从我国驶往国外的列车,即使进入外国境内,车上发生的刑事案件,我国有管辖权
&C.我国的国家工作人员和军人在国外犯我国刑法规定的犯罪,如果是轻罪,可以不予追究
&D.刑法溯及力既适用于未决犯,也适用于已决犯
&5.&刑法第277条(妨害公务罪)第4款规定:&故意阻碍国家安全机关、公安机关依法执行国家安全工作任务,未使用暴力、威胁方法,造成严重后果的,依照第一款的规定(妨害公务罪)处罚。&
&对此,下列说法正确的有(  )
&A.该款规定了妨害公务罪的一种行为类型
&B.该款中&未使用暴力、威胁方法&属于真正的构成要件要素
&C.该款中&未使用暴力、威胁方法&属于表面的、虚假的构成要件要素
&D.该款中&造成严重后果&属于真正的构成要件要素
&6.&甲的轿车丢失,警察在乙的住所找到。现有证据能够证明的程度是:乙要么亲自盗窃了该车,要么替盗窃犯窝藏了该车。下列说法正确的有(  )
&A.可以认定乙构成盗窃罪
&B.可以认定乙构成掩饰、隐瞒犯罪所得罪
&C.既可以认定乙构成盗窃罪,也可以认定乙构成掩饰、隐瞒犯罪所得罪
&D.根据存疑时有利于被告人原则,既不能认定乙构成盗窃罪,也不能认定乙构成掩饰、隐瞒犯罪所得罪
&7.&关于单位犯罪,下列说法错误的是(  )
&A. 甲以单位名义犯罪,为单位谋取非法利益,应以个人犯罪论处
&B. 乙(单位领导)组织管理层开会,集体决策盗窃电力,共盗窃电力计费为10万元。由于单位不能构成盗窃罪,所以本案应作无罪处理
&& & & &&C. 丙欲实施贷款诈骗,请求星星公司帮助提供虚假担保,星星公司答应。丙因此诈骗成功。由于贷款诈骗罪不能由单位构成,所以本案中不存在帮助犯的行为主体
&& & & &&D. 单位涉嫌犯罪后,若被其主管部门宣告破产,此时直接追究直接责任人员的刑事责任
&8.&王某是某天天公司董事长,集体决策,以单位名义实施了两件事:第一,实施有价证券诈骗,骗得100万元。第二,帮助王某的表弟李某实施信用卡诈骗,李某骗得100万元。下列说法正确的有()
&A.&第一件事应作无罪处理,因为有价证券诈骗罪只能由自然人构成
&B.&第一件事应作有罪处理,王某构成有价证券诈骗罪
&C.&第二件事中不存在帮助犯,因为信用卡诈骗罪只能由自然人构成
&D.&第二件事中存在帮助犯,王某构成信用卡诈骗罪的帮助犯托福口语黄金80题题目+答案(美国版)百度云网盘下载_西西网
西西网() 亿级数据量,互联网资源,一网打尽.
当前位置:>>>>托福口语黄金80题题目+答案(美国版)
分享者信息
易寻英才教育
易寻英才教育最新分享
托福口语黄金80题题目+答案(美国版)
高速无密码下载地址
网盘分享链接地址
相关说明:
资源:托福口语黄金80题题目答案(美国版) 相关文件均存储在百度网盘。本站为您免费提供强有力的网盘资源搜索,建议使用前选用百度杀毒 金山杀毒等杀毒工具通过后再使用。
    联系我们:      
本站仅提供的资源搜索服务,不存放任何实质内容。如有侵权内容请联系百度云盘,源资源删除后本站的链接将自动失效。托福口语黄金80题:Describe an object
- 托福口语】
  黄金80题对考生来说一直是一份非常重要的复习资料。这是因为黄金80题规范的了在托福口语考试中可能遇到的题型,对备考工作也是非常有利的。以下是()频道小编为大家整理的Describe an object类话题及答案,希望对大家有所帮助!
  1. 描述一本对我最有用的书--Describe a book that you believe is the most useful to you. Please explain the reason and include specific examples and details in your explanation.
  The most useful book for me is the English dictionary. Firstly, many English words have more than one
  meaning and always confuse me. The dictionary can help me get over by offering many detailed
  explanations and examples. In addition, I can also learn how to apply the new words into writing and
  speaking by studying the examples earnestly.
  Furthermore, I can learn a lot of knowledge beside new words. For example, it is very likely that a good
  dictionary illustrate a specific animal or plant with a picture. Thus, we get more information out of the
  dictionary.
  The most important book for me is my undergraduate major textbook which is called marketing. Because as we all know that marketing is a kind of major which cuts across the boundaries of many different disciplines, so it broadens my knowledge scope, such as the aspects of advertising and trade. On the other hand, well, a plenty of cases are included in this book, in addition, many definitions can explained very acceptable so it definitely helps me to get a deeply understanding of my major.
  2.描述对我最重要的一件作品--Describe a letter or poem or other piece of art that is important to you. Why was it so important to you? Please include specific examples and details in your statement.
  The most important letter that I can remember was a letter applying for a job. I had seen this job
  advertised in a local newspaper, the evening editon. It suited me very much and I was immediately
  attracted to it. It said to apply in writing, giving details of your experience, your education and when you
  were available,and you had to give the names and contacts of two references. I was qualified for the job
  and eager to get it. When I was finished writing I was pretty isfied and a little pleased, posted it off to
  the address given and waited! Thankfully, before I sweated too much, I got a letter after a couple of days,
  saying they wanted me to come in for interview. I was very pleased to go for the interview and got the job,
  my first job!
  There is a letter which plays a significant role in my life. It is the letter written by my parents in my 18 birthday. Firstly, I was touched by their love expressed in the letter. I deeply understand their painstaking efforts from that letter. What&s more, they taught me to be a responsible person in that letter. They definitely set a good example for me in my life. I will never forget that letter, which let me feel grow up 1 minute.
  3. 描述一件对我最重要的物体--Describe an object which is very important to you and explain why it is of special value to you. Please include specific details in your explanation.
  One of the most important objects for me is my wife&s photo album and her diaries. She gave it to me just
  the day before I left for America to study. Back then we had been together for only two months and it
  would be quite some time before we would see each other again. She wanted me to read her diaries
  about us and look at her pictures if I am tired, stressed or bored. She wanted to use it to remind myself
  that I am not alone in another country. And it did give me the strength and courage to keep going, no
  matter what difficulties I am facing. My wife is the person I love most in the world, so does her photos
  and diaries.
  4. 中国最有效率的运输方式--Describe the most efficient transportation in your country. Please state your reason and include specific examples and details in your explanation.
  The most efficient transportation in our country is subway. First of all, it can be free of traffic problems
  and many other factors that may influence the normal operation of transportation. In addition, it runs
  much faster than bus or automobiles even in rush hours and will never stop for a traffic jam. Besides, the
  subway trains come frequently and punctually, thus make it easier for passengers to make schedule. All
  these advantages make subway the most efficient transportation in our country.
  The most efficient transportation in my country, I&d say, is subway. Compared with cars and other transportations, subway is mostly convenient. It almost covers every corner in our city. And second, it has high speed compared with bicycle, you don&t have to worry about your time, traffic jam and parking space. What&s more, subway is more eco-friendly than car, it has nothing to do with air pollution at all. So frankly speaking, subway is the best transportation for you in china.
  5. 100年来最伟大的发明--Describe one of the most important inventions in recent 100 years. Explain why it is so important. Your explanation should include specific examples
  and details.
  The most important invention in the recent century would definitely be the internet, which has changed
  our life so tremendously. First of all, it makes the worldwide connection possible so that it can help
  human beings to work much more conveniently and efficiently. In addition, it has greatly promoted the
  development of science and technology by a number of websites and databases of information. Besides,
  it can provide people with entertainment, such as watching movies, chatting room and even shopping. So
  the internet is really an amazing invention.
  As far as I am concerned, television is the most important invention of the last 100 years. First, from the news broadcasting in the television, we can know what is happening in the outside world even without stepping out our living room with television in it. And second, watching television with family members after supper is a good way to relax after a hard day&s work. What&s more, its visual effect makes people feel less stressed and has a great influence on the way people think and talk.
  推荐阅读:
  本文来源:/a/2297804.html
托福推荐阅读
托福点击排行榜
托福热点推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 黄金80题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信