barracks lol lol更新慢怎么办办

--&|&------------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal0%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal109%sorted by: newAte top ramen raw.
I get it the mini acid high for a few days when i smoke weed too, feels really weird lol.
S( Being anxious and paranoid sucks.
Thanks every body. =)
playing in LA this weekend i believe.
Migos, 21 Savage, Future, Post Malone, Skrillex, Hardwell, Kaskade.
My security was chill. Didnt check my camelbak or nothing just let me walk past thru.
weekend 2 was lit, no travis barker or lele pons. He brought out noah cyrus to sing chasing color and some rapper with a hit song.
Speedball combo
If you at a party who cares you gotta pee every 30 mins. Just tell them you got a bladder problem.
LOOKING FOR 2 SUNDAY WRISTBANDS, CAN MEET IN MORNING. PM ME YOUR OFFERS.
BUYING 2 SUNDAY WRISTBANDS, PM ME YOUR OFFER.
Sounds like your friend had a bad trip/panic attack from the dmt or the shit he was packing sounds like meth or pcp lol.
Piss in a bottle right now, and then store it somewhere cool. Then you can proceed to smoke dabs when ever you like. I believe the shell life of piss is a week good, some people freeze it and then microwave it.
LOOKING FOR 2 WEEKEND 2 SUNDAY WRISTBANDS. PM ME YOUR OFFERS.
If you worked out or drank enough water to piss it out you'll be fine but as from the looks of it i think you failed. Had a friend who took 200 mg and pissed hot 3 days later so yeah.
Your stuff has some cut in it.
looking to buy 2 sunday wristbands for weekend 2
thank you for the tip :)
no settings, im using the yocan evole plus.
What is a heat drain?
Not sure if the problem is my pen or the cartridge ughh.
I have no clue what im doing wrong. Now i feel like both of my pens are defective. I also noticed the cartridge has a little air part? wELL THAT HAS OIL IN IT NOW. SO IDK
Okay i tried everything and my full cartridge looks like its half way used when i havent even smoked any of it.
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2017 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.}

我要回帖

更多关于 lol更新慢怎么办 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信