登录苹果iPad提示 this apple id wasvue created thisfor a different country, go back and pick that

How to Create an Apple ID for iTunes without Credit CardSync Outlook with iCloud - free tool
CodeTwo Exchange Migration
CodeTwo Office 365 Migration
CodeTwo Backup for Office 365
CodeTwo Backup for Exchange
CodeTwo Exchange Sync
CodeTwo Public Folders
Free tools
CodeTwo Active Directory Photos
CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365
CodeTwo Out of Office Manager
for Office 365, Exchange, Outlook, Windows
Mailbox migration to Exchange Server
Mailbox migration to Office 365
Offline backup of Office 365 mailboxes for Office 365
Granular mailbox backup and restore
Synchronization of Exchange folders
Synchronize Outlook between many PCs and mobile devices
Free tools
User photo management in Active Directory
User photo management in Office 365
Centrally managed out of office messages
for Office 365, Exchange, Outlook, Windows
Tips, tricks, solutions to known issues, troubleshooting articles and general information related to CodeTwo software.
Detailed provisions, benefits, ordering and technical support model information.
Purchase new maintenance contracts, extend existing ones and discover the benefits of having a valid support agreement for your CodeTwo product.
Learn about our 30-day money-back guarantee program.
Some of the major companies from around the world that use our applications.
All the info you need about our conference appearances, webinars, product demos, Q&As, contests and more.
Office hours, holidays, phone numbers, email, address, bank details and press contact information.
Read about career opportunities available at CodeTwo.
Windows Server, Exchange, Office 365 and more – a spam-free diet of tested tips and solutions.
Do you need to buy from a local reseller? No problem. We'll put you in touch with them.
Log in to the partner panel to manage your subscriptions, access marketing materials and monitor your partner status.
Fill out the contact form - we will get back to you within 24 hours.
CodeTwo Sync for iCloud
Sync Outlook folders with iCloud folders automatically
Screenshots
Testimonials:
" I have been trying to figure this out forever on how to get these two calenders to work with each other. I saw an article on lifehacker.com about you guys. You guys have a great easy to use solution. Many thanks. Stay on top of the new office version that is supposed to come out please!!!& "
Justin Adler
" How can this work when the mighty Apple says &too hard&. It worked perfectly. Amazing, after many hours trying to solve this. Bravo to CodeTwo! Nice work. "
Al Kovalick
" I used this product for my personal Outlook profile and iPhone. The trial period was excellent. No hesitation about recommending to other Apple users. "
Sync Outlook calendars, contacts and tasks with iCloud folders automatically and get all your data propagated between Outlook and iOS devices in real time.
Sync Outlook folders with iCloud folders
- this Microsoft Outlook addin will let you automatically synchronize your Outlook contacts, calendars and tasks with your iCloud data file in Outlook, which will then sync those folders with iCloud and across your iPhone, iPad and other Apple& devices.
No need to save or move items to iCloud tree in Outlook anymore
- once you install iCloud Control Panel for Windows, a new tree of folders is added to Outlook, but your existing Outlook folders are somewhere else. CodeTwo Sync for iCloud will let you keep these folders in sync, so you can finally forget about jumping between the folders and manually copying items to iCloud and back.
One-way and two-way sync
- pick up one of the three sync methods for each of your folders. Sync from Outlook to iCloud, from iCloud to Outlook, or in both directions.
Syncing iCloud with Public Folders supported
- the program will also let you sync
with iCloud folders, which means that you can now share Outlook with other PCs and with your iPhone and iPad as well.
Automatically sync up your folders in real time
- Outlook folders are synced automatically and immediately in the background. Note! iCloud synchronization with your handhelds depends on iCloud performance and your internet connection speed.
Easy to install and use
- the addin is seamless. Just install it on your PC and follow the wizard. You'll see how easy and quick it is.
How it works
Apple's iCloud feature lets you share your calendars, contacts and tasks across your devices and Outlook. The iCloud addin for Outlook and Windows, called iCloud Control Panel, adds an additional tree of folders to Outlook, which requires you either to move all your folders to the iCloud tree or to manually copy new or edited items to iCloud whenever you need it.
This is where CodeTwo Sync for iCloud comes in. This easy to use Outlook addin will let you automatically synchronize your personal or
in Outlook with iCloud folders.
CodeTwo Sync for iCloud installs as an Outlook addin and can be accessed from the ribbon. Simply click on its icon to select Outlook folders you want to sync with iCloud folders.
Alternatively, you can also right-click on a desired folder in Outlook and select Sync with iCloud from the context menu. It will let you choose folders for synchronization and select one of the sync types.
Once your pairs of folders are in sync, you can finally view and edit them on any of your Apple& devices and sync them back to your Outlook wirelessly no matter where you are.
Installation and configuration
Here's what you have to do to sync Outlook calendars, tasks, and contacts with iCloud and your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Make sure you have
installed on your PC equipped with Outlook.
Make sure your Apple& devices are configured to work with iCloud.
Download and install CodeTwo Sync for iCloud on your PC equipped with Outlook.
Take a look at the Quick Tour that pops up right after the installation.
Launch Outlook and start syncing your folders with iCloud!
CodeTwo Sync for iCloud
Windows 10(1)&/ 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista
Microsoft Outlook 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007
iCloud for Windows 5.1 or higher.
Support for 32-bit and 64-bit versions
(1) If the program doesn&t work after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or 8.1, you need to reinstall iCloud for Windows.
Windows 10
Windows 8.1
Windows Vista
Synchronize Outlook contacts, calendars and tasks with your iCloud folders.
Latest Version: 1.5.0.5
Size: 21.2 MB
Version history:
Follow us on:This Apple ID was created fora different coutry.Goback and pick that country是什么意思_百度知道
This Apple ID was created fora different coutry.Goback and pick that country是什么意思
我有更好的答案
This Apple ID was created fora different coutry.Goback and pick that country是什么意思意思是:这个苹果账户是给另外一个国家创建的。返回并选择那个国家。
采纳率:95%
h2>1.先点一个免费的app进去获取安装;ID,往下拉有个选项选择中文,这时又会显示新建账户,2.不要理他直接返回页面就自动更改了5.会出来一个登录你apple ID的页面,不要登录,3.选择创建新的apple&nbsp,4
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Fix Your Device: iPhone, iPad, and Samsung Repair
& iCracked
We'll repair your iPhone, iPad or Galaxy wherever and whenever you want. Seriously.
You can relax. We've got this!
Tell us about your smartphone or tablet and the repair you need.
Schedule a repair and an iTech will come to you to fix your device.
Within an hour, your device will be fixed and guarded by a lifetime warranty!
We Fix All Devices, All ProblemsScreen repair? Not a problem. Missing a volume button? We can fix that. Phone isn’t charging? Don’t you worry.From iPhones to iPads to the latest and greatest Galaxy devices, your local iTech can repair your cell phone or tablet in 30-45 minutes at your home, office, or a neighborhood coffee shop. Tablets can often be repaired overnight. And virtually all of our repairs are backed by our .
Our iTechs Are Repair Experts.
Professionally Certified
Setting the industry standard for device repair, the cell phone and tablet repair expertise of every iTech is ensured through iCracked's Certification program.
Rigorously Verified
Multiple interviews, background checks, and certification requirements guarantee we are the best at repairing your devices.
Completely Prepared
Rest assured that each repair made by your iTech is at a location of your choice and is also protected with our Lifetime Warranty.
Don't take our word for it, take theirs.
&iCracked is the most convenient way to get your iPhone fixed.& -Good Morning America
Learn about the issues we fix.
Click your issue to learn more.
Crackedscreen
Chargingport
Microphone
Homebutton
Earspeaker
Sidebutton
Front/rearcamera
Powerbutton
Loudspeaker
If you hear fuzzy/cracking sound, if sound fades in and out, or if there is no sound at all.
View fixes
Learn about the devices we repair.
Click your device to choose your model.
Select your iPhone
Select your iPad
Select your Galaxy
Meet iCracked.
We've been doing this a while.
2010We opened our doors.
We are the largest network.
5,000+iTechs and counting.
We've done the most repairs.
Happy customers!
"This is an amazing service. Screens crack frequently unfortunately and I have spend countless hours online getting frustrated with Apple support to try and repair. Marlene with iCracked came to my home within hours of contacting her at a convenient time and replaced my screen right away. Amazing convenience and a relative bargain."
Ellen R. New York, NY
iCracked is incredible! I completely shattered my screen on my iPhone 6+ when I dropped it on my morning run, so I called Brian. He came to my house that afternoon and I had my phone fixed in about 20 minutes! I would recommend anyone to iCracked!
Shane H. San Francisco, CA
Thank you for great customer service, fast and efficient quality repair. With all the devices I have in my family, iCracked are my go-to people.
Jim, an iCracked iTech, is the best there is and does great work.
Ashlin P. Irvine, CA
Made with love in Redwood City, CA iCracked is an independent service company and is in no way affiliated with Apple, Inc., but we love them!
2009 - 2018 iCracked, Inc.Recover Your Apple ID - Apple}

我要回帖

更多关于 this window was lost 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信