流量globe查剩余流量9.27t是啥,是什么意思

高中高三英语上册复习教学知识点归纳总结,期末测试试题习题大全
我的图书馆
高中高三英语上册复习教学知识点归纳总结,期末测试试题习题大全
词汇是语言的建筑材料,这种材料的好坏直接关系到“建筑质量”问题。没有词汇,也就没有听说读写。词汇是用以表达概念的,离开词汇就无法表达概念;词汇不丰富,也必然会影响思想交流。英语单词不仅有它的本义、转义和寓意,用法上还有其复杂的搭配关系。我们要学好外语,要把自己的语言建构成高质量的语言,首先要过好词汇关。
根据语言学家的估计和统计,英语词汇虽然在50万以上,然而大部分不是常用词汇。一般性的口语和书面语常用词汇只有。掌握3000个词就可以完成用英语进行的交际任务的90%。而如果掌握5000个英语词,就可以完成95%以上的交际任务,例如:阅读一般性的英文原著。常用词一可当十,而且在口语和书面语中重复率高,搭配范围广,所以既容易记忆,也容易学会使用。同时常用词中包括大部分英语词根,这些词大都派生性很强,一个词通过加前缀和后缀,可以构成许多其他的词。从这些方面看,学习英语词汇要以常用词为主,是提高学习效率的重要途径之一。
根据2000年考试大纲,高考英语要求掌握2000词汇(见高考英语说明词汇表),基本上是常用词汇,这2000词汇中通过一词多义以及构词法还能够派生出更多的词。高三的考生对教材中出现的超纲词汇,要根据自己的实力进行认读理解记忆。2000词汇的记忆是考生感到比较困难的,因为词汇量比较大,不知如何复习,不少考生就放弃了词汇复习,导致高考成绩很难有大的提高。由于词汇量有限,阅读和写作能力都会受到影响,例如以下两篇考生的作文,由于词汇使用的能力不同,表达能力也显然不同。
低分作文:
Dear Helen,&
&&& I’ve read your advertisement in a magazine. I want to be pen-friends with you.
&&& My name is Wang Lin. I am living in a tradition Chinese family. My father is a bus-driver. My mother is a worker, and my sister is a nurse. They are working hard.
&&& Now I’m studying in the Shanghai School.& My school is very beautiful. I also learned a lot of in this school.& So, I also like play tennis.
&&& I am waiting for your answer.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&& Wang Lin&
高分作用:
Dear Helen,&&&
&&&& I am writing this letter in response to your advertisement.
&&&& I am a girl of the same age with you. And I come from a happy and warm family, which includes my father, my mother, my sister and me. I am studying in a high school far from my hometown, but I never regretted for my own choice, for the life here is very colorful and challenging. I am interested in stamp collection and I have colleted more than three thousand stamps. I also like swimming, playing tennis and some other sports.
&&&& I wish that one day we could be good friends.
Yours Truly,
高三考生要重视词汇的梳理,词汇的复习不能简单地理解成只是简单的记忆
英语单词的中文意思(这是高考词汇复习的误区)。高考词汇的复习应该着眼于对词汇进行更高层次地梳理,例如进行分级、分类处理,有利于进行有重点性地进行记忆理解。并且要加大词汇灵活运用能力的训练,例如一词多义、搭配、转义的复习,例如以下句中 gift在不同语境中,表达的意思就不同:
1.& Her mother bought a CD for Mary’s birthday gift (=present).
2.&&&&&&& He has a gift for learning math. (=talent)
3.&&&&&&& The last question in my exam paper was a gift. (=very easy)
所有学所生要通过词汇的复习开发记忆的能力、提高记忆的技巧、掌握记忆的方法。
高考词汇复习方法:
一、分级处理
通过分级处理,加强词汇复习的针对性和实效性。将2000词汇分为两个级别(初级和中级)进行不同要求的处理;即简化和优化词汇复习过程。中级词汇是重点和难点,抓住重点,突破难点,为高考高分奠定扎实的词汇基础。
1、&& 初级词汇1200:初中所学词汇(教学大纲词汇表1)例如下面所列词汇
对考生来说比较容易,在认读方面应该没有问题。它们是保证及格的词汇;例如听力部分、语言知识运用部分这些词汇复现率高。但是,在复习的时候要特别注意它们的灵活运用,例如 share用做名词时其含义是什么?fit 与suit有什么区别?这些都是高考的失分点。
size&& skin&& share&& salt&& smell&& soft&& simple&& silent&& science& screen&& suit ready&& reach&& reason& repair& raise& quiet&& public&& proud& price& problem& polite&& pleasure&& period&& ocean& office&& notice&& nation&& nature& model& museum& market&& minute& machine& medicine& main& list&& lecture& judge& interest&& invite&& imagine&& hurt& hate& hobby &&health&& gather&& foreign& fresh& favorite& fit &eager&& during&& correct ….
2、&& 中级词汇 740:高中所学词汇(教学大纲词汇表2)例如以下词汇:
special&& success&& satisfy&& reduce& rough& regret& realize pretend& prevent& praise& promise& persuade&& punish& result& ruin& mention& memory measure&& manage mayor nervous& narrow& familiar& fault& habit& expert encourage&& electricity& express& experiment& edit &especially equal disturb& design diet&&& declare& devote&& describe& deliver &custom &courage create& control&& confident&& common&& challenge& cause& balance& avoid argue amaze& attempt&& afford….
中级词汇是高考高分词汇,在阅读理解试题中复现量大,因此是备考重点词
汇。需要特别强调的是考生不能只停留在认识这些词汇的单一层面上,既要掌握它们的正确拼写、准确发音,也要提高灵活运用这些词汇的能力;即它们的固定搭配、转义等。例如以下答对率低的词汇试题,就反映了考生在词汇复习方面的问题:即缺乏灵活运用能力。
1) I’ll look into the matter as soon as possible. Just have a little _____.
A. wait&&&&&&&&& B. time&&&&&& C. patience &&&&&&D. rest
答案C,patience意思为“耐心”。patient意思为“病人”考生都比较熟悉,但是当它用做形容词时意思为“耐心”, 名词形式为patience。
2) Have you a funny _____ or unusual experience that you would like to share?
A. amusement &&&&B. incident&&&& C. accident&&&& D. section
正确答案B 。amusement“娱乐”,“快乐”, incident“小事件”,accident “意外事故”,section “部分”,根据句意选B比较合适,因为amusement不能用funny来修饰。
3) All experts agree that the most important consideration with diet drugs is carefully _____ the risks and benefits.
A. weighing&&&&& B. valuing&&&&&& C. evaluating&&&& D. distinguishing
正确答案A。四个选项的词均有估计或评价某物的意思,但是各自含义有不同。weigh指在头脑中审视或衡量一个问题的几个方面以便做出慎重的评价;value指评价或估计某物的价值;evaluate可以指估计某物的价值,也可指估计形势或重要性,distinguish指根据一些事物所具备的不同之处而将它们区别开来。该句意思是指衡量减肥药的利与弊,所以weigh才能确切地表达这一意思。
4) The construction of the highway is well within our _____ and finances.
&&&& A. probabilities&& B. activities&&&& C. capabilities&&&& D. responsibilities
正确答案C,意思为“此项公路的建设完全在我们的能力和财力范围
之内。”根据句意,所选词由and 和finances相连,所以其含义一定要与finances意思并列,所以选capabilities“ 。
二、分类处理
&&&&& 分类处理有利于难点的突破;例如动词短语、介词短语等。
1、动词:英语的动词既有种类之分,也有形式变化之分。此外,英语的动
词还有形式变化的规则与不规则之分。由于动词是支撑英语句子的基本结构的“栋梁词”,因此,英语基本功打得如何主要取决于对动词知识的掌握和运用的如何。尤其是动词结构的掌握,动词的结构是动词表义的途径,是支撑起动词表义网的“纲”。能驾驭动词的基本结构,就能支撑起语义表达的整体框架;例如把握了 prevent sb from doing 的结构,就能用其表达Parents are encouraged to prevent their children from spending too much time playing computer games.的意思了。动词复习要重视不同动词结构不同语义的把握,例如regret to, devote… object to 等等。
accept, achieve, agree, allow,& argue, attempt, attend, attract, avoid, beg, beat, behave, benefit, blame, break, carry,& catch, cause, change, choose, compare, decide, delay, deliver, depend, design, destroy, devote, discuss, divide, doubt, encourage, expect, explain, express, fail, fetch, force, forget, form, gather, grow, hear, hurt, imagine, include, interview, lead, lie,& lift, mean, move, notice, obey, operate, permit, point, praise, promise, provide, prove, remain, raise, regard, regret, realize, seek, settle, share, spend, suffer, support, suppose, succeed, smell….
2、&& 动词短语:以考纲词汇表所列动词短语为主进行复习,这些短语是比较
活跃的常见短语,也是考生不易得分的短语;
1) News reports say peace talks between the two countries____ with no agreement reached.
A. have broken down&& B. have broken out& C. have broken in D. have broken up
正确答案A。break down“中断,失败”,break out“爆发”,break in“打
断”,break up“打碎,拆散”。
2) If English is not our first language you can often be puzzled by ways of expression that the native speaker of English does not even have to ______.
A. think out&&&& B. think about &&&C. think over&&& D. think for
正确答案为B。think out“想出,琢磨透”,think about“考虑,思索”,think over
“反复考虑,斟酌”,think for非固定搭配。
3) I was _____ in the middle of my call because I had no more pennies to put in the box.
A. broken in&&& &&B. cut off& &&&&&&C. hung up&&&&&&& D. cut down
&& 正确答案B,意思为“(打电话过程中电话被)切断”。break in “闯入”,hang up “挂断电话” 该词组不能用被动语态,cut down“减少、降低”。
4) Mrs. Smith _____ tears when she had heard her daughter had died in the road accident.
&& A. broke in&&&&&& B. broke up&&&& C. broke through&&&& D. broke into
&& 正确答案D, break into “突然……(起来) ”,例如:break into cheer“突然欢呼起来”, break into a run“突然跑起来”。broke in “闯入,打断”,broke up“解散,解体”,broke through“突破,突围”。
5) The American pianist who had been praised highly _____ to be a great disappointment.
&& A. turned on&&&& B. turned over&&& C. turned out &&&&D. turned down
& 正确答案C, turn out意思为“原来是,(结果)竟然是”。
6) When at the party, be sure not to _____ from the person who tries to encourage you in conversation.
&& A. turn away&&& B. turn down&&&& C. turn off&&&&&& D. turn back
&& 正确答案A,该词组可以与起后from搭配表示“走开,离开”。turn down “拒绝,调小(音量)”, turn off “熄灭,关掉”, turn back “返回”。
7) The editor told me if I could _____ my story to 2,000 words, they would take it.
& &A. cut short &&&&&B. cut off&&&&&&& C. cut down&&&& D. cut out
&& 正确答案A,意思为“剪短,削短”。cut off“截止,中断供应”,cut down“减少”,cut on smoking“减少吸烟”。cut out“删除,划掉”。
8) Now that we have lost all the money, it’s no use _____ me and saying it’s all my fault.
A. talking on&&& B. coming on&&&& C. counting on&& D. turning on
正确答案D,意思为“对……发怒, 向……突然袭击”。The dog
turned on the boy and bit him in the leg.“那条狗向那个男孩扑去,在他的腿上咬了一口。” talk on “谈论 ”,come on“偶遇”,count on“依赖”。
9) The city government is going to take measures to ______ the price.
A. bring down&& B. put down&&&&& C. turn down&& &&D. settle down
正确答案A, 意思为“降低”; put down“记下,镇压,熄灭”,settle down“定居,安家”。
&10) Attendances at cinemas have _____ greatly since the invention of TV sets.
A. dropped in&& B. dropped off &&&C. dropped out&&& D. dropped on
正确答案B, 意思为“跌落,减少”。drop in at (some place), drop in on sb“偶然拜访”。drop out “脱离,中途退出”。 例如:Smith dropped out of the team. 史密斯不参加那个队了。
&&&& 高三词汇复习要对以下动词短语进行整理,把握好它们的用法有利于语言表达的丰富,生动。
break down& break up& break out& break in& call at& call out&& call on& call for
come down& come up& come in& come out& come on& come across& come along
get along& get away& get back& get down& get in& get on& get off&& get through& give back& give in& give out& give away& give up& go away& go by& go on& go out& go over& look after& look at& look for& look out& look forward to&& make up&& make out& make from& make in& make fun of& put away& put on& put up& put out& put down& take in& take out& take away& take on& take down& take up& take off& take place& turn into& turn off& turn on&& turn to&& turn down&& turn up& turn out& turn over& set out& set up& set off&& set free&& work on& work out& carry on&& carry out&&& hear from& hear of&& join in&& join up&& pay for&& pay off& pick up&& pick out& point to&& point out
高考词汇记忆策略
1、&& 利用同义词、反义词记忆词汇: 利用英英释义记忆,培养英语语感。
1)&&&&&& 同义词funny --amusing &sad--mourn journey--trip tale—story huge--large& ready--prepare&& hurt--injure&& ancient--old….&&&&&&&&&&&
2) 反义词 drop--lift&&& sorrow--joy &&enter--leave&& rough--smooth
peculiar--common &young --aged&&& employ--hire
2、&& 利用句意理解、朗读、背诵记忆词汇:理解记忆会使记忆的单词更牢固。
1)&&&&&& I only wear this suit on special occasions.
2)&&&&&& The relations between our two countries are improving.
3)&&&&&& These rules are intended to prevent accidents.
4)&&&&&& This method has the advantages of saving a lot of fuel.
5)&&&&&& The government has announced that electricity charges will go up this summer.
6) &I compared the copy with the original, and there wasn’t much difference.
7) &I like the style of his writing but I don’t like the content.
8) &John seems content to sit in front of the television all night.
9) &He has made an important contribution to the company’s success.
10) The arrangement suits his convenience very well.
11) Her encouragement determined me to carry on with the work.
12) Heavy traffic is causing serious delays on all routes to the coast.
13) Their efforts to improve the school have been very effective.
14) Fortunately, the fire was discovered soon after it had started.
15) Listening to the music has a calming influence on her.
16) The hotel offers the highest standards of comfort and service.
17) I’d like to go to the concert, but I haven’t any transport.
18) She didn’t like the work becau she was doing the same things all the time.
19) They rewarded the boy with $5 for bringing the lost dog.
20) I get along with others easily, which is especially useful for a volunteer.
3、短文理解记忆词汇:理解、欣赏、记忆、模仿。
Recently I’ve made a survey about the school uniforms and found out that students have (1) d ________ opinions about wearing uniforms.
& &&The majority of the students are in (2) f _______ of wearing school uniforms, in whose opinion, it is good for (3) t________ the students’ character and it is good for the school administration. Students can be (4) e________ to have the good qualities of diligence, discipline and modesty by wearing school uniforms. Moreover, it can help (5) a _______ sorting the students by their clothing.
However, some students are (6) a_______ wearing school uniforms, for they think the (7) d ______ of the school uniform is rather plain and the color (is) quite dull. In addition, it is very uncomfortable to wear school uniforms. In their minds, wearing school uniforms is no good for the development of students’ (8) p ______.
&& On the whole, students have different ideas about wearing uniforms. It may help the student management, but not good for personality development.
(key:& 1. different& 2. favor& 3. training& 4. encouraged& 5. avoid&
&6. against&& 7. design& 8. personalities )
记忆在英语学习中占重要地位,记忆方法直接关系到英语学习的成败。记忆词汇还有很多行之有效的策略,例如:1)视觉记忆和听觉记忆结合:边看边听;
2)发音动觉记忆和书写动觉记忆结合:一边读一边写,效果比只读不写或只写不读都好,发音动觉和书写动觉的控制分别属于大脑的不同部位,二者同时启动,就会增多了大脑对记忆的参与。大脑多部位联合活动,记忆的印痕就既多而且联系广;3)循环记忆和分类记忆结合:例如分词类进行记忆,有利于联想;4)词、句、文记忆;5)使用性记忆;快速阅读记忆;快速书写记忆等。
记忆是一种创造,而不是死记和硬背。创造新的语言组合,创造新的记忆方
法、方式,总体记忆就会更有生命力,更有威力。一定要走出词汇记忆的误区,讲究记忆卫生:1)选择最佳记忆时间; 2)合理安排记忆内容; 3)劳逸结合;
4)保证足够的睡眠时间; 5)记忆的时候情绪愉快。
&&& 掌握记忆方法, 关键在于学习实践中的运用, 通过运用增强记忆的准确性和持久性.记忆就像双手一样, 越用越灵。记住的东西如果不经常使用, 在大脑中的印象就会逐渐淡薄,很容易忘记。高三考生要善于发现和运用有效的记忆方法,科学备考,提高效率,冲刺理想高分!
高考常见词汇解析
单词使用的效率表现在三个方面:一是正确性,二是准确性,三是灵活性。正确性是指对单词语法功用的良好把握。准确性指单词使用与思想表达的高度吻合。能巧妙地使用单词是单词使用较高层面上的一种技巧和技能。这种技能的获得依赖不断的练习和领悟。
1. take, bring, carry, fetch
take 拿, 拿走(to carry, lead, or cause to go along to another place)
bring 拿来, 带来(to take with oneself to a place)
carry 携带, 运送(to take from
transport)
fetch 接来, 取来, 带来( to come or go after and take or bring back)
Don't forget to ________ your umbrella when you leave. It’s going to rain.
This wonderful plane can _______ seven passengers.
2. speak, say, talk, chat, voice, announce
&&&&&&&& speak 说话, 谈话, 说明事实, 表示意见, 发言, 演讲, 操(某种语言)
&&&&&&&& say说, 讲, 背诵, 念, 表示, 比方说, 假定
&&&&&&&& talk谈话, 讲, 谈论, 议论, 说服某人做某事
&&&&&&&& chat闲谈:轻松随便地进行交谈;闲谈,聊天(to converse in an easy, talk lightly and casually)
&&&&&&&& voice表达;说出( utter)&
&&&&&&&& announce 宣布,通告(to tell a lot of people)
If I have a birthday party, I want to ________ it to my friends.
Can you ______ him into joining us in the project?
The two friends sat in a corner and _______ away about the price of stocks and shares.
3. listen, hear, sound,
&&&&&&&& listen 听,listen to
&&&&&&&& hear 听到, 听说, 听取,&
&&&&&&&& sound 发出声音, 回响, 测深, 听起来; 使发声, 宣告, 听诊;
His explanation ________ all right.
You should ____________ the teacher if you want to learn.
4. look, see, watch, observe, glance, stare, glare,
&&&&&&&& look vi.看, 注意, 朝着, 好象, 显得vt. 打量, 注视, 用眼神(或脸色)表示, 期待
&&&&&&&& see 看, 看见, 了解, 领会, 注意, 留心, 经历, 阅历
&&&&&&&& watch 看, 注视, 照顾, 监视, 警戒, 守护, 看守,等待
&&&&&&&& observe观察, 观测, 遵守, 评述, 说
&&&&&&&& glance扫视, 匆匆一看glance at
&&&&&&&& stare 凝视, 盯着看stare at
&&&&&&&& glare怒目而视;瞪眼 glare at
He _________ at the word trying to remember what it meant.
They were ___________ entering the bank.
When and how do you ________ Martin Luther King Jr Day?
She _________ her moment to cross the road.
5. wear, put on, pull on, have on,
&&&&&&&& wear (表状态)穿着;佩戴;留蓄; wear out用坏,用破; 疲乏,疲倦
&&&&&&&& put on (表动作)穿上, 把...放在上, 装出, 假装, 增加, 欺骗, 添上, 使靠...维持生命
&&&&&&&& pull on(表动作)穿, 戴, 继续拉
&&&&&&&& have on (表状态)穿着, 戴着, 在手头, 使上钩
Those who ______ long hair are studying art.
6. buy, take, get, offer
buy买& buy sb sth 给某人买某物; buy sth for (具体钱数)花……钱买东西;sth for buy off行贿;用钱疏通 (= buy over); buy out买下所有权; buy up全部买进
&&&&&&&& take所需,必备,花费:It takes sb st to do sth.
&&&&&&&& get买;购买
&&&&&&& offer出价, 出售
&&&&&&&& spend花(时间, 钱) sb spends time / money on sth / (in) doing sth
Just a minute, it won't ________ me long to change.
It _________ money to live in that town.&
He _________ me 300 dollars for that television.
How long do you ______ doing your homework every day?
7. bury, hide
&&&&&&&& bury &埋葬, 掩埋, 隐藏(cover something up, to put something on top of)
&&&&&&&& hide& 隐藏, 掩藏, 隐瞒, 掩饰(putting something somewhere so you can not find it)
He could not ________ his embarrassment.
She ______ her feelings.
Many men were ________ underground when there was an accident at the mine.
The students are ________ themselves in their studies.
8. solve, settle,
&&&&&&&& solve解决, 解答(to find an answer or solution to)
&&&&&&&& settle 解决(to reach an agreement about sth, to end an argument), 决定, 整理, 支付, 使平静, 安放, 使定居, 安排,
They _______ the dispute without going to court.
The police are trying to _______ the crime.
9. make, do
&&&&&&&& make做;制造;创造(to produce sth or to cause sth to appear); make it = be successful
&&&&&&&& do 做,干,进行;忙(to perform an action)
&&&&&&&& perform 做(比do正式),履行, 执行, 表演, 演出
Can you _____ me a cup of tea, please?
It’s silly for me to ______ the same mistake again.
The doctor is busy _______ an operation on a patient.&
She’ll never ________ it as an actress.
10. hope, wish, expect,
&&&&&&&& hope希望, 盼望, 期待, 信赖 hope to do / that
&&&&&&&& wish希望, 想要, 但愿, 祝贺 wish (sb) to do that (虚拟)
&&&&&&&& expect期待, 预期, 盼望, 指望, &口&(料)想, 认为 expect (sb) to do / that
My mother _________ me home at midnight every day.
I ________ I were 30 years younger.
I _______ you'll be better soon.
11. stay, remain, continue,
&&&&&&&& stay 暂住, 维持,&
&&&&&&&& remain保持, 逗留, 剩余, 残存
&&&&&&&& continue继续, 连续, 延伸
I went to the city, but my brother ________ at home.
According to the weather report, the weather will ________ fine till this weekend.
How can you _______ so cool, calm and collected after such a hot argument?
Can you _______ behind to give me a hand?
They are divorced and they ________ friends.
12. stand, tolerate, bear
&&&&&&&& stand 持久, 经受 (to put up with)
&&&&&&&& tolerate忍受, 容忍, 允许(to permit)
&&&&&&&& bear 负担, 忍受 (to be able to tolerate something or handle something, usually something that is difficult)
They ______ the test of time, but they didn’t ______ the test of money.
The ice is too thin to _______ your weight.
We can’t ______ his rudeness.
13. break down崩溃,瓦解;(健康、精神崩溃)垮掉;失败; &break up打碎;大学放假;(物理)分解;分开,分散;结束;制止;break out爆发;break in破门而入break off折断;中断;break the ice打破冷场;
He overworked and finally _______.
Talks between the two countries have completely _______.
When do you ________ for the summer holiday?
The meeting& _______& just before lunch.
14. come about发生come out结果出来;出版;泄露;开花 come across偶遇;被理解come true变为现实come up走上前;被提出;长出地面;走近;升起come up with产生,发现(解决办法、答案等)come along一起来come back回来;顶嘴 come to总计;清醒过来
The girl is clever and she always ______ good ideas whenever she is in trouble.
How did that ________?
Only one of our photos ________.
15. give in递交,投降; give up放弃,结束,奉献,让出; give out 宣告,放出,分发,用光,耗尽;give away 赠送, 泄露,揭发,背叛; give back归还
When she got older she ______ all her toys ________.
Could you _______ the papers to your classmates?
He never _________ to any difficulty.
16. &get along\on (with)进展,相处get away逃脱,设法离开get down下来;下车 get off出发;下班 get together聚会get up 起床;组织,筹划 get through 接通;通过;花费 get back取回;回到某地;继续做 get down to开始认真干 get over克服,成功应付;恢复,复原
Let’s _______ to the point you raised earlier.
He kept talking and I couldn’t _________ from him.
I must _________ answering these emails.
She worked so hard and ________ the final exams easily.
17. pay back报复 (= pay off, pay out, serve out) , 偿还, 偿付; pay off 还清, 偿清, 报复,偿还, 结清工资解雇(某人),成功; pay out 花费,支出, 放松(绳子),放出; pay up(不情愿地)付清;还清(债务)
I'll certainly _____ you ______ for what you did to me!
Our plan certainly _________; it was a great idea.
I __________ &a lot of money for that car.
18. turn out结果是, 关上(电灯), 赶出, 生产,制造 turn down 拒绝,调小turn off 关掉;不喜欢turn over打翻,仔细思量,翻耕,移交 turn in 上交(作业等),拐入turn into变成,翻译turn on打开,取决于turn to求助于,翻到 turn up调大;出现,
We politely _________ the invitation.
The criminal _______ herself _______.
Don’t worry. The papers will ________ sooner or later.
The new player __________ to be the best hitter on the team.
19. take in吸收, 欺骗,诱骗 take for 误认为take out 拿出 take down 放下take up从事;拿起;占据(时间或空间)take off 飞机起飞;脱下;休假;走红take by攻占 &take along 随身携带take away带走,拿走;使离去take back 收回(说错的话);退回(所购商品);使忆起take charge 负责,掌管 take on呈现;雇佣 &take over 接管,接任take place发生
I was completely _______ by her story.
The firm is being _______& by a large company.
I’ve ________ yoga(瑜伽) recently.
20. have sth to do 有某事要做 have nothing / little / something /much to do with … 与……没有/几乎没有/有点/很大关系 have … do / doing / done 让 / 把 ……做/在做/被做 have sth in common with … 与……有共同之处 have done with … 停止,结束& have on 穿戴,欺骗,计划,安排
I would have him ______ (等) for me at the gate of the park.
I had my watch ________(偷) last night.
What do you ________ (计划)for the party?
They ____________(没有关系) I’ve never seen them.
I had no room ________ (住) and slept on the street.
1. take, carry &&&& 2. announce, talked, 3. sounds, 4. stared, observed/seen, observe, watched; 5. wear/are wearing, 6. take, takes, offered, 7. hide, hid, buried, 8. settled, 9. make, make, perform, 10. expects, wish, 11. remained/stayed, continue/stay, stay, stay, 12. stood, stand, bear, 13. broke down, broken down, break up, 14. comes up with, come about, 15. gave…away, give out, 16. get back, get away, get down to, 17. pay…back, paid off, 18. turned down, turned…in, turn up, 19. taken in, taken over, taken up;20. wait, stolen, have on, have nothing to do with, to live in
&词汇题的出题思路
1 近义词辨析
2 形近词& 1) 出题方法&& a前缀相同b后缀相同 c前缀、后缀相同
&&&&& 2) 解题方法& a固定搭配 b词根c看句意
4 动词词组
5、固定搭配
turn down 关小音量,拒绝
turn up 开大音量,出现
turn out 结果是,证明,生产
turn over 移交,转交(没有方向性)
turn to 求助于,参考
turn in 交给,上交
turn on 打开
turn off 关上
make out 理解,领悟
make for 朝……走去
make off 匆匆地离开某地,逃走
make up 组成,构成,补考,缓考
be made up of 组成,构成
make it =succeed in doing sth
make up for 弥补,补偿
3)count数数
count in 算在内
count out 把……不算在内
count up 算出总计,算出总和
count down 倒计数
count on& depend on& rely on&& 依靠
take after 在外貌。性格等方面与父母相象
take apart 分解,拆开
take back 收回==withdraw
take down==write/put/set down
记下,写下,分解
take effect 生效
take sth for granted
把……看作理所当然
take in= understand理解
= absorb 吸收
= cheat 欺骗
take off 脱下& 飞机起飞
take on 承担责任,雇佣(=employ),呈现
take out 抽出,取出,拿出
take part in = participate in
take place 发生(=happen/occur)
take the place of 取代,替代=replace
take turns to do sth 轮流做某事
take up 占据时间,开始从事
take away 拿走
take sides 支持一方,偏袒一方
take steps=take measures 采取措施
hand down 把……传下来
hand out& 分发,分给
hand over 交出去
hand round 一个传给另一个,转着圈的传
call for& 要求
call in&& 约请 约进 叫进来
call off& 取消 cancel
call on& 号召 拜访
call out 大声叫喊
call up& 动员 召集打电话使人想起
go off 离开,爆炸,断电
go after 追捕,追求
go along with 支持,赞同,陪同某人前往
go (a)round 四处走走,(消息等)传开
go back on 违背
go by 时间的流逝,遵守,遵循
go for 去拿,去请,袭击,适用于
go into = investigate 调查研究,谈及,谈论
go out 熄灭&& put out (被动)熄灭
go over =review 复习, 仔细检查
go through
go with 陪……一起行事,
与……协调一致,匹配
break through 取得突破性进展,突围,突破
break away+ from 与某人脱离联系
break down 损坏,汽车抛锚,
(谈判等)破裂,垮掉
break into 破门而入
break off 中止,中断
break out (火灾,战争,疾病等)爆发
break up 打碎,粉碎,中止,结束
break the silence 打破沉默
break the promise 违背诺言
break the record 打破记录
give away 赠送,泄露秘密 出卖 分发
give back 归还
give in 屈服,让步= yield to
give off 指烟,热,光等的散发,释放
give up 放弃= abandon
give out = hand out 分发,发给
10) come 和bring
come about 发生
bring about 使发生
come around 苏醒,复原
bring around 使苏醒
come off 脱落,分开,结果,表现
bring off 使实现,做成某事
come out& 出来,开花,出版,结果是,
表现,显露
bring out 使表现,出版
come over (从远处)过来,改变立场
bring over 使转变(思想)
come across=run into/
happen to meet/encounter偶然相遇
come after 跟踪而至
come at 袭击
come to 总计
come up 出现
come up with 提出想法
come up against 突然碰到困难,反对等
come into view/sight 映入眼帘
bring back 归还,使记忆
bring down& 降低,打倒
bring forth 生产,引起(结果)= call forth
bring forward 提议= put forward
bring up 抚养,养育 = rear
hold up 阻碍或延误某人&&&&&&&&
hold on 别挂电话 坚持&&&&&&&&&&
hold out& 维护 保持 抵抗&&
hold off& 指雨、风暴等未发
第二部分 词汇01-08年考试真题[共计99题]
一、同义,近义词
1.[01-11] Tom succeeded in getting ____ of $3,000 from the bank to buy a new house.
A. debt&&&&&&&&&&& B. found&&&&&&&&& C. loan&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. payment
debt& n 负债&&& owe& v 欠钱 负债 owe to 由于
found& v / n&& 创办 创建(~a company)& 基金&&&&&&&&&&&& loan& v / n& ~ sb sth 借& 贷&
payment& 支付& ~ of the bill& 支付账单
2.[01-12] The ____ into the fire accident was carried out by two policemen.
A.question&&&&&& B.doubt&&&&&&&& C.investigation&&&&&& D.information
the question to& the answer&&& the solution to the problem
the investigation(调查/测量) into the murder /case&&
under investigation& 处于调查中
the information(资料 情报 信息)about/on
(人或 人称代词/there be) +doubt (怀疑)about/ as to/ of
3. [01-14] Not being able to speak English, they felt rather ____ in the USA.
A. strange&&&&&&&& B. puzzled&&&&&&&& C. lone&&&&&& &&&&&&D. lonely
be puzzled&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& puzzled +名词about / over/ as to
& lone adj& 孤独的 (放在名词之前)
& lonely adj&& 1孤独的 寂寞的;指心灵。 偏僻的:指场所。(即可放在名词之前,也可做表语) Eg: a lonely old men& a lonely village&
&I feel lonely among stranger. 在陌生人中,我感到孤独。 Lonely hearts
along& prep. 沿着 adv.往前&
alone&& adj 独自的 单独的(不能放在名词之前)
&&&&&&& she lives alone in an apartment.
adv只有,仅仅(放在名词代词之后)
She alone was able to answer the question.
4. [09—19].Little John caught a(n)&&&&&& fish this morning.
&& A. alive&&&&&&&& &B. alone&&&&&&&&& C. lonely&&&&&& D.living
5.[01—20].Problems may ____.&& A. rise&&&&&& B. jump&&& C. arise&&&&& D. lift
6.[05—17]A lot of new difficulties___ when the tax system came into existence.
A raised&&&&&&&&& B aroused&&&& C arose&&&&& &D rose
【解析】考词性 及物不及物
rise& vi.指太阳,旗帜,水位等的上升 ,起身
arise& vi.指抽象概念的一种出现
raise& vt. 提高,提升,饲养,抚养&& raise the flag
arouse& vt.激起,唤醒(=wake up)
jump off 跳
7.[02—6] I didn’t know what to do then suddenly an idea ____ to me .
A happened&&&&&&& B entered&&& C occurred&& D& hit
happen vi 发生 happen to 碰巧enter vt 进入
Somebody entered room behind me。
hit& vi&&&&& She hit him on the head。 她打他的头。&&& The bus hit the bridge。
occur vi&& occur to(想法,念头等)想起,浮现
8.[03—10]The color___ from yellow through green to black.
A ranges&&&&&&&& B constitutes&&&&& C composes&&&&&&& D consists
range&& from …to&&&&
be composed of组成&& consists of+n&& be constituted of&
9.[09—22].The age of the students in this class &&&&&&&from eighteen to twenty.
&& A. changes&&&&&&& B. ranges&&& &&&&&C. alters&&&&&&& D.limits
10.[05—27]The news came as a shocking blow that the young man had___ suicide.
A acted&& B committed& C performed&&&& D made
Perform vt 做(困难的工作),完成,履行& performance n (工作等的)成果,成绩
&A fine performance 良好的表现
Commit 做错,犯罪&& commit oneself to 承诺
Act 表演,扮演&& act as 担任某种职务
11.[04—12]His speech was so interesting that it was constantly___ by applause.
A interfered&&&& B interrupted&&& C trouble&&&&&&& D disturbed
interfere& 干涉& interfere with 妨碍,干扰&&& intervene in 出面,介入,妨碍
disturb 打扰& interrupt 打扰,打断&&&&& trouble 使某人感到麻烦&
12 .[06—26]We are interested in the weather because it___ us so directly.
A benefits&&&& B affects&&&&& C guides&&&&& D effects
benefits from&&& guide& v. 指导
13.[01—24].Television keeps us informed about the ____ event and latest developments in politics and science.&&& A. current&&&&& B. past&&& C. fashionable&& D. new
current adj/ 现在的,& current events/ issue /fashion 时事/当前时尚 n 潮流
fashionable 流行的,时尚的,&&&& in fashion/out of fashion
past adj 过去的, prep (几岁)以上& he is past fifty.
14.[03—13]Those scientists were conducting an experiment and expected a good___.
A effect&&&&& B result&&& C consequence&& D affect
impact& V. 冲撞&& N 影响 影响力(强烈的)have an impact on/upon
affect& V. 对——产生的影响(直接的不好影响)
effect &N& 影响的结果,效果&&& have an effect on/upon
influence V& N& 间接的影响&&&& have the influence on
the weather in summer influences the rice crops.
The book had a great influence on his life.
15.[04—11]You can speak___ in front of George, but you can’t eat___ in his restaurant.
A free&&&& B freely&&& C free&&& D freely
& 【解析】
adj.&&&&&&& adv.&&&&&&&&&& adv.
free&&&&&&& free&&&&&&&&& &freely&& 无拘无束地 直率地
&& &&&&&&&&wide&&&&&& wide&&&&&&&&& widely& 广泛地 普遍地
&& &&&&&&&&hard&&&&&& hard&&&&&&&&&& hardly& 几乎不
&& &&&&&&&&late&&&&&&& late&&&&&&&&&& lately&& 最近地 (recently)&
16.[05—20]Hemingway spoke highly of such___ as loyally, courage anddetermination known by human beings
in his work.
A features&&&&& B appearances&&& C virtues&&&&& D characteristics
virtue 美德;长处,优点(+of)&& appearance 外表
characteristic n 特征, adj 独特的&&&&&& feature& 特征,特色;面容,面貌(pl)
17.[05—23]The applicant felt____and uncomfortable when he couldn’t answer the interviewer’s questions.
A amused&&& B ease&&& C awkward&& D alone
ease 安逸,容易,& at one’s ease 轻松的
awkward(动作)笨拙的;尴尬的&&&&&&&&& be amused at = be pleased at
18.[05—29]She was so___ in the computer games that she forgot to have class.
A attracted& B concentrated&&& C involved&&&& D drawn
be involved in 牵涉,卷入&&&& concentrate& on&&& is drawing来临& attract 吸引&&
attract sb to sth
19.[03—22]What they have done for us can’t be measured in___ of money.
A way&&&&&&&& B means&&&&&&& C terms&&&&&&& D place
terms& n. 条款 条件&& In terms of 谈及,就……而言,在……方面
in place of&&&&& replace& &substitute for&& instead of&& 代替
in a way 从某种程度上说 in no way 决不&&&& in the way 挡道
on the way to + 在去…的路上&&&&& by the way&
by way of& 经过 为了 I did it by way of helping him.& under& way& 在进行中
means 手段 方法 工具 by means of 借着& by no means 决不
20.[06—25]Henry looked very much___ when he was caught cheating in the exam.
A discouraged&&& B embarrassed&& C disappointed&& D as
Discourage 没信心的, embarrass& 尴尬的,害羞的
21.[07-12]. I have to _______ my expenditure to my income.
A. transfer& B. adjust& C. direct& D. add
22.[07-14]. With the development of industry, this region will surely_______.
A. develop&&&&& B. profit&&&&&&&& C. succeed&&&&&&& D. thrive
23.[07-46]. The population of the world is growing at a dangerous _______.
A. step&&&&&&& B. measure&&&&&& C. rate&&&&&&&&&&& D. progress
24.[09—11].The population of the world is growing at a dangerous &&&&&&&.
A. pace&&&&&&&& B. measure&&&&&& C. progress&&&& D. rate
25.[07-44]. Just because he failed once, it does not ___ that he will fail.
A. follow&&&&&& B. happen&&&&&& C. appear&&&&&&&&& D. seem
26.[07-41].Those opinions are now out of ____.
A. order&&& B. form&&& C. mood& D. fashion
27.[07-19]. Which door does this key ______ to?
A. set& B. fit&& C. become& D. become
28.[07-37]. Finding it difficult to _______to the climate in the city, he decided to move to the north.
A. fit&&&& B. adopt&&& C. suit&&& D. adapt
29.[09—5].The old couple decided to &&&&&&&a boy though they had three of their own.
A. adapt&&&&&&& B. bring&&&&& &C. receive&&&&&& D. adopt
30.[07-34]. I saw a traffic ________ this morning.&
A. event& &&&&&&B. conflict& &&&C. damage& &&&&D. accident
31.[07-25]. The committee _______ a conclusion only after days of discussion.
A. achieved&& B. reached&& C. arrive&& D. completed
32.[08-10].A man who wants to start a business must have some _______.
A. currency&&&&& B. income&&&&& C. wealth&&& D. capital
33.[08-11].He has a _______ habit of biting his lips when he is puzzled.
A. particular&&&&& B. specific&&&& C. peculiar&& D. general
34.[08-12].The manager claimed that his company had the _______right of pulication.
A. single&&&&&&&& B. unique&&&&& C. lonely&&& D. sole
35.[08-13]. At the conference, he expressed some personal views which brought him into ____ with the party
leadership.
A. action&&&&&&&&& B. crisis&&&&&&&& C. conflict&&& D. power
36.[08-14]. The actual cost of the building was much higher than our original ______.
A. consideration&&& B.& judgment&&& C. estimate&& D. plan
37.[08-15].There was more than _____ rain and snow last year, so some parts of the country has been flooded this
&spring.&&&&&&&&&&& A. extra&&&&&&& B. efficient&&&&& C. effective&&& D. adequate
38.[08-16]. Illness _______ him till his death but he never gave up his lofty goal in his life.
A. persisted&& B. perused&& C. tracked&& D. tolerated
39.[08-19].Although the United States has long been known as a nation of immigrants,_______ discrimination
&still exists.
A. radical&&&&&&&& B. racial&&&&&&& C. crucial&&&&&& D. diplomatic
40.[08-22]. I hope my teacher will take my recent illness into _____ when judging my examination.
A. regard&&&&&&&& B. counting&&&&& C. account&&& D. observation
41.[08-23].If you don’t feel well, please _____ the doctor.
A. answer&&&&&&&& B. promise&&&&&& C. teach&&&&& D. consult
42.[08-24].Mary and Jane are twin sisters. They look exactly ______.
A. like&&&&&&&&&& B. same&&&&&&&& C. alike&&&&& D. same ones
43.[08-33].People are _______ to smoke at a gas station.
A. prevented&&&&&& B. forbidden&&&& C. stopped&&&&& D. objected
44.[08-34].I hope to meet you again ______ next year.
A. sometimes&&&&&& B. some times&&& C. sometime&& D. some time
45.[08-35].It wasn’t an accident,. He did it on _______.
A. reason&&&&&&&&&&& B. intention&&&&& C. purpose&&&&&&& D. determination
46.[08-38].Applying for a ______ in the office of the local newspaper, he was told to see the manager.
A. position&&&&&&&&&& B. career&&&&&&& C. profession&&&&& D. location
47.[08-39].People living in cities _______ to suffer from stress more than people in the countryside.
A. intend&&&&&&&&&&& B. lean&&&&&&&&& C. tend&&&&&&&&&& D. incline
48.[08-40]. It took him several months to ______ the wild horse.
A. cultivate&&&&&&&&& B. breed&&&&&&&& C. tend&&&&&&&&&& D. tame&
49 [09—2].I was so &&&&&&&the night before my examination that I could not sleep.
A. worrying&&& B. tired&&&&&&& C. happy&&&&&& D. nervous
50.[09—25].We develop trade with that company for our shared &&&&&&&.
&& A. honour&&&&&&&& B. reward&&&&&&&& C. benefit&&&&&& D. prize
51.[09—26].If you take this medicine twice a day, it should &&&&&&&&your cold.
&& A. heal&&&&&&&&&& B. cure&&&&&&&&&& C. treat&&&&&&&& D. recover
52.[09—13].A only you can &&&&&&&her to give up the foolish idea.
A. suggest&&&&& B. attract&&&&&& C. tempt&&&&&&& D. persuade
53.[09—14].When Mary paid the bill she was given a &&&&&&&&for her money.
A. cheque&&&&&& B. receipt&&&&&& C. ticket&&&&&& D.label
54.[09—40].Your brother is very tall.What is his exact &&&&&&&?
&& A. size&&&&&&&&&& B. length&&&&&&&&& C. height&&&&&&& D. breadth
55.[09—34].Her face is &&&&&&&&to me , but I can’t remember where I saw her.
&& A. similar&&& &&&&B. friendly&&&&&& C. alike&&&&&&&&& D. familiar
56.[09—35].You’ll have to book the tickets for the holiday in &&&&&&&&.
&& A. front&&&&&&&&& B. advance&&&&&&& C. ahead&&&&&&&&& D. forward
57.[09—36].Children who are overprotected by their parents may become &&&&&&&&.
&& A. hurt&&&&&&&&&& B. spoiled&&&&&&&& C. damaged&&&&&&& D. harmed
58.[09—21].I took the medicine, but it did not have any &&&&&&&&on me.
&& A. effect&&&&&&&& B. relation&&&&&& C.touch&&&&&&&&& D.affect
二、形近词
59.[01-13]We advised them to take a rest, but they ____ on finishing the work.
A.insisted&&& B.persisted&& C.existed&&&&& D.resisted
insisted on&& persisted in&&& stick to 坚持exist v 存在& (exist in)& 依靠(exist on) existence n.
resist+ving 抵抗
60.[01—21].He said that he was ____aware of the difficulty of being a father.
A. highly&& B. fully&& C. soundly& D. firmly
【解析】highly 高度地&& be highly praised&&&& fully 完全,充分= completely
soundly 全面地,彻底地&&&& firmly 坚定地
61.[01—22].I really hope that you will _____-__your trip to Canada and get back as soon as possible when people
&have to knowledge of the law.&&&
A. prefer&&& B. refer&&&&& C. enjoy&&& D. infer
62.[02—13]Under dim light, she could only see the house number ____.
A. instinctively&& B. slightly&&& C. uneasily &&&&&D. vaguely
Instinctively本能地&&&& uneasily不安的,拘束的。&
63.[04—23]The___ power of the people in the town has been decreasing because most young people have left for
the cities.&&& A. shopping&&&& B. purchasing&& C. enduring&&& D. spending
purchasing& 购买,采购,& enduring& 持久的,永恒的&& enduring peace
64.[04—24]Many new___ will be opened up in the future with university education.
A. opportunities&&& B. necessities&&&&&& C. realities&&&&&&& D. possibilities
65.[04—27] There are no___ medicines for Acquired Immune. Deficiency Syndrome.
A effect&&&&&& B effective&& C efficient&&&& D efficacy
effective& 特效的,有效的&&& efficient&& 有效率的&
efficacy n (尤其是药物或治疗方案的)功效,效验
66.[05—2] He wanted to become a cleaner, but his father didn’t think it was a___ profession.
A respectful (尊敬的)& B respective(各自的)C respecting(关于 prep)D respectable (体面的)
【解析】sensible明智的,理智的& sensitive体贴的,敏感的sentimental多愁善感的&& sensual感官享受的
literal字面意义的&& literate有文化的(literacy)literary文学的
Imaginative富于想象力的,创新的&&& imaginable可想象的&& Imaginary幻想的&&&&&&&&&&&&&
67.[03—16]The rain was heavy and _____ the house was damaged.
&&& A consequently&&&&& B consistently&&& &&C constantly&&&&& D continuously&&&&
68.[08-17].The students are encouraged to provided ______ service to the poor students.
A. valuable&&&&&& B. volcano&&&&&&& C. voluntary&&&&&& D. voyage
69.[08-32].We have still tremendous _____ to overcome before we achieve our goal.
A. obligations&&&& B. objections&&&&&& C. obstacles&&&&& D. objects
70.[09—23].It would be &&&&&&&&a risk to let the child go to school by himself.
&& A. following&&&&& B. passing&&&&&&& C. running&&&&&& D. carrying
71.[09—24].He &&&&&&&&a knowledge of this language by careful study.
&& A. acquired&&&&&& B. required&&&&&& C. inquired&&&&& D. requested
三、介词词组
72.[02—9] Although he is talkative ,he is _____ to tell us anything about his family .
A willing&&&&&&&& B reluctant&&&&&&&& C alert&&&&&&&&& D complacent
alert 戒备的& be alert to意识到(危险)&&&& be confident of&
complacent 自满的& be complacent about 自满的
73.[02—11] I’m___ of what he is going to do.
A void&&&&&&&&&& B composed&&&&&&&& C ignorant&&&&&& D cautious
be void of 没有&& The sky was void of stars。&&& void 空间,空的
cautions&&& be cautious about sb/sth /doing sth 客观情况使然&&& careful&&&& 小心谨慎的(担心害怕)
74.[07-28]. Generally speaking, nodding your head is ______ to saying yes.
A. contrary&&&&&& B. equivalent&&&&&&& C. secondary&&&& D. relevant
75.[03—2]Mary said that Hemingway was her ___writer and that she had read nearly all of his novels.
A famous&&&&&&& B popular&&&&&&&&&& C common&&&&&& D favorite
76.[02—1]What he said is worthy_____ note.& A& in&&& B& of&&& C& to&&& D on
Is worthy of sth 值得……的&& be worthy to do sth&&& be worth (doing)+ n
It is worth while to sth/doing
77.[03—12]I tired to catch the ball but it was ___my reach. A. beyond& B. besides C. in addition to D. as well as
78.[04—20] He tried to make up___ the lost time ___staying up late.
A. by&&&&&&&& B. by&&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&& D. with
79.[05—18] What you are saying has nothing to do with the question ______ discussion.
A. at&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&& D. under
80.[06—18] We plan to increase the output of the machine___ 7.4percent this year. A at B in& C by& D with
81.[01—19].The foreign guests said that they were very happy _________the great changes which had taken
&& place in the village.&& A. to&&&& B. for&&& C. about&&&& D. by
be happy with/ about
82.[01—23].Such problem ____ air, water, and noise pollutions are becoming more and more serious in some big
&cities.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. like&&&& B. as&&& C. of&&&&&&& D. about
83.[07-39]. He climbed up into the tree and picked all the fruit ______ reach. A. within B. beyond C. off D. inside
84.[07-20]. Much ______my regret, I am unable to accept your kind invitation. A. to B. at& C. with& D. by
85.[07-21]. It ought to be you ____ me that sings the letter.&
A. but &&&&&&&&&B. in spite of& &&&&&&&&&&C. rather &&&&&&&&&D. rather than
86.[07-45]. He plays not only the piano ___ the violin.
&A. and also &&&&&&&&B. but also &&&&&&&&&&&&C. but as well as &&&&D. but as well
87.[07-18]. Mum is getting old, so her memory is not very _____ these days.
A. true&& B. forgettable& C. reliable& D. credit
88.[09—27].We object &&&&&&&&punishing a whole group for one person’s fault.
&& A. against&&&&&&& B. about&&&&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&&&&& D. for
89.[07-30]. ________ gathering and storing information, the computer can also solve complicated problems.
A. Not only&&&&& B. Unless&&&&& &&&&&C. Except&&&&&&& D. Besides
四、词组与习惯用法
90.[01—16] _____the fact that I don’t like my job, I must work very hard.
A. In spite of(尽管)&& B. Instead for&&&& C. As to&&&&&&&& D In case of(如果,假使)
91.[02—17] He stays ____ till eleven o’clock every morning.
A. in bed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in a bed&&&&&& C. in the bed&&&& D. on the bed
92.[02—21]& I didn’t go to his party last night, because ____, I changed my mind.
A. on a second thoughts&& B. by second thoughts& C. on second thoughts& D. on the second thoughts
93.[02—14] Mr. Smith is too busy to spare any time, _____ Sunday afternoon.
A. only in&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. except for&&&&&&&&& C. unless on&&&&&&&& D. except on
94.[04—2]______ a young woman, the office was empty.A. But for& B. Except for& C. Besides& D. Except
95.[05—13]& His son is quite well now, ______a slight fever. A. except B. besides C. in addition to D. except for
96.[08-18]. It was almost dark in the street ______ a few very powerful spotlights.
A. excluding&&& B. except for&&& C. except&&&&&& D. but for
97.[02—26] Michael is home after a year in Germany. He looks just _____ before.
A. same like&&&&&&&&&&& B. as same as&&&&&&&&&& C.& the same&&&&&& D. the same as&
98.[03—19] ______ new products have been successfully trial –produced.
A. A great deal& B. A large amount of& C. A plenty of&& D. A large number of&
a great deal of(不可数)&&& a large amount of (不可数)
&& a plenty of (错)plenty of (不可数)& a large number of& (可数)
99.[03—24] You must pack plenty of food for the journey,_______, you’ll need warm clothes, so pack them too.
A. on the whole (整体上=general speaking)& B. otherwise (否则=or/or else)
C. however&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. likewise(也=also/in a similar way)
100.[04—7]& They liked the area, but they could not __________ the traffic noise.
A. get on with&&&&& B. put up with&&&&& C. put on with&&&&&&&& D. get up with
101.[04—30] He was caught in the rain yesterday,__________, he fell ill this morning.
A.& on the contrary(=by the contrary )&&&&& B. in contrast(对比来说)
C. in other words (换句话说)&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. as a result
102.[01—17].Having a good command of English is__________ an easy thing.
A. by all means&&&& B. by any means&& C. by every means&&&& D. by no means
103.[05—3] It is very convenient for me to go to work every day because the bus runs ___________.
&& A. every-ten-minute&&& B. every tenth minute C. every tenth minutes& D. every ten minute
104.[01—15].The manager of our company asked me if it was possible for me to_________ the marketing plan
&within a week.&
&& A. set out&& B. work out&& C. make out&&&&& D. put out (生产,制造,熄灭)
105.[01—25]As there was a power failure in the hospital, the doctor had to__________ operation.
A. call for&&& B. call off&&&& C. call on&&&&&&&& D. call out
106.[03—5]Once a decision is made, it must be firmly__________.
A. carried on(继续)B. carried out(实施,履行C. carried away(拿走,使忘我)D. carried off(运走)
107.[04—13]He has planned to___ some money every month so that he can buy a house in the future.
A. set aside(搁置,储蓄)B. set up C. set in(坏天气,疾病等的)开始,到来,发生& D. set along
108.[04—22]The speaker doesn’t know how to_________ his arguments.
A. put aside(储蓄,停下)B. put away(处理,储蓄)C. put across(使了解)D. put down(=write down)
109.[05—14]The violinist who had been praised very highly_________ to be a great disappointment.
A. turned up&&&&& B. turned out&&& C. turned in&&&&&& .D. turned over
110.[05—24]We should value the rich legacy of literature which the old generation has ________to us.
A. handed out&&&&&&& B .handed over&& C. handed in&&&& D. handed down
111.[07—32]. _________, that step is not safe! A. Look around& B. Look up& C. Look out D. Look down
112.[08-20].When they had finished playing, the children were made to _______ all the toys they had taken out.
A. put off&&&&&& B. put up&&&&&&& C. put out&&&&& D. put away
113.[09—3].Whether you learn or not is entirely &&&&&&you.
A. up to&&&&&& B. as to&&&&&&& C. about to&&& D. due to
114.[09—4].I finally &&&&&&&to study much harder in the future.
&&& A. prepared&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. made up my mind
& &C. worked out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. made out
115.[09—18].You must walk slowly if you want the children to &&&&&&&&you.
&& A. put up with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. come up with
&& C. keep up with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. go on with
116.[09—37].Kids are very curious &&&&&&&&.
&& A. at heart&&&&&& B. in person&&&&&& C. by nature&&&&& D. on purpose
117.[02-22] We all have learned a lot from the _________.
A. three month’s training course&&& B. three –month training course
C. three – month – training course& D. three – month’s training course
118.[09—39].My daughter and I took a &&&&&&&&tour around New York City.
&& A. two day&&&&&&& B. two day’s&&&&& C. two-days&&&&& D. two-day
119.[03—14] Under heavy gunfire, those cameramen risked their lives to give _______ battlefield report.
&& A. word – for –word&& B. face – to – face& C. down – to – earth&& D. on – the – spot
120.[03—30 ] Almost _____ of the population of this country is literate.
A. ninth – tenth&&& B.& nine – tenth&&&& C. nine –tenths&& D. ninth – ten
121.[02—25] Jack can never find his textbook, his tape, ________.
A. calculator and homework& B. to make C. to have made&&& D. to have been making&
122.[03—25] Meat easily _______ in hot weather.
&& A. turns badly&&& B. becomes badly&&& C. goes bad&&& D. changes worse
123.[03-7] The pen I am writing my letter with is different ______.
A. that& B. one& C. the one& D. the ones
A.&&& 根据句意和首字母提示,填入所缺的单词。
1.&&&&& The boy is i______________ in hospital.
2.&&&&& Come in, kids, and make y________________ at home.
3.&&&&& I think English corner is h________________ to my study.
4.&&&&& Wang Lang is g________________ shopping tomorrow.
5.&&&&& Our classroom is on the f_________________ floor.
6.&&&&& I think English is u________________.
7.&&&&& My sister is r___________________ a book.
8.&&&&& There is a small garden in f________________ of my house.
9.&&&&& He likes p_________________ with the computer.
10.& S__________________ is the ninth month of a year.
11.& He f____________ down from his bike and hurt himself yesterday.
12.& They want to rent a s ____________________ room.
13.& I’m going to t_________________ around the country this summer.
14.& Walking is a good way to keep h__________________.
15.& Would you mind o____________________ the window?
16.& James Naismith i____________________ basketball in 1891.
17.& Tom is so c_________________ that he always makes mistakes in the exam.
18.& Beijing will h___________________ the 2008 Olympic Games ?
19.& We had better brush t_________________ twice a day.
20.& The p_______________ was taken good care of by the nurse.
21.& I’m f__________________ terrible now.
22.& Shall we keep our classroom c________________?
23.& Don’t t___________________ litter about.
24.& S________________ up late is bad for your health.
25.& I’m going to be a basketball p________________ like him.
26.& Soccer is p__________________ all over the world.
27.& I’m sorry I didn’t c___________ you last night.
28.& We should keep the air f_______________ and clean.
29.& I must ask him to give up s________________.
30.& Don’t walk on the l_________________.
31.& Can I take a m_____________________?
32.& I’m i_____________________ in playing basketball.
33.& I u_________________ to swim in the pond beside the house.
34.& C_____________________ stamps must be great fun.
35.& Thomas Edison is famous as a great s______________________.
36.& How about f______________ a kite with me ?
37.& She sometimes t________________ the subway home .
38.& E____________________ is my favorite subject.
39.& You must look a________________ your things.
40.& There is something w________________ with my kitchen fan.
41.& Can you play the g_____________________________?
42.& She can take p_______________ at the party.
43.& We can speak English a l_______________________.
44.& Maria is good at d____________________________.
45.& In summer we can go s_________________________.
46.& The farmer is busy h___________________________ in fall.
47.& It sounds really interesting and e______________________.
48.& Best w _______________________to you !
49.& T___________________ Day is on September 10th.
50.& During the summer h_______________ I often play basketball with him.
51.& We should do our b____________________ to fight SARS.
52.& I was t ___________________a shower this time yesterday.
53.& I called you but nobody a_______________ the phone yesterday.
54.& The Yangtze River is l___________________ than any other river in China.
55.& It’s n__________________. I can’t sleep.
56.& If you want to learn English well, you should pay attention to its spelling and p ________.
57.& There are t______________________ of trees in the forests.
58.& We must s________________________ every drop of water.
59.& They can’t live at all w___________________ water or air.
60.& When you don’t understand a word , you can look it up in the d_________.
61.& She was w ______________________ about her illness.
62.& I hope everything g____________________ well.
63.& Sometimes oral English is more useful than w____________________ English.
64.& She looks so l___________________ because she has no friends.
65.& I’m afraid of t___________________ bitter medicine.
66.& Before making i______________________ decisions , think them over.
67.& I’m l_____________ forward to hearing from you.
68.& We’re going on a spring field t__________________________.
69.& China is a country with a large p____________________.
70.& If people o________________ the traffic rules, there will be fewer accidents.
71.& Let’s try our best to make it s______________________.
72.& People use a spoon and a f______________ to eat in Thailand.
73.& I cooked more c_______________________ than Jane.
74.& What s___________________ do you like ? ----- Medium size.
75.& We’ll have a class fashion s_________________ next Monday.
76.& Beijing is the c____________________ of China.
77.& China has d____________________ rapidly in recent years.
78.& What’s the p____________________ of the USA?
79.& T_________________ to your help , I passed my English exam.
80.& Great changes have t_____________ place in China recently.
81.& Keep working hard, and you will s______________ some day.
82.& Noise is h____________________ to our ears.
83.& My grandfather has been d____________________ for twenty years.
84.& Trees can stop the wind from b________________ the earth away.
85.& Don’t s__________________________ everywhere.
86.& I’m sorry to d__________________ you, but can I talk to you for a moment?
87.& We should use both s_______________ of paper and reuse plastic bags.
88.& It is also w _______________used throughout the world.
89.& English is s___________________ differently in different countries.
90.& W__________________ is the fourth season of a year.
91.& I am w________________ in composition . I want to improve it.
92.& I dare not speak English in p__________________.
93.& You should r_____________ the lessons that you have learned today.
94.& Tibet is in the s____________________ of China.
95.& Zheng He is a great e________________ who led seven oceans journeys.
96.& It’s a good time to fly a k_____________________________.
97.& I e_________________ myself and made some friends at the party yesterday.
98.& Mum, I’m h__________________. Is there anything to eat ?
99.& Listen! The birds are s_________________ happily in the tree.
100.China is f_________________ for the Great Wall.
B.根据中文提示,用词组的适当形式填空。
&1.I go to school _____________ ____________(步行)every day.
&2.She is _____________ ______________(擅长) Chinese .
&3.The math problem is so difficult that I can’t __________it __________(算出)
&4.I hope that my dream will ________ _________(实现) in the future.
&5.What is he going to do when he __________ ___________?( 长大)
&6.Remember to _________ it_________(关小) when you watch the football match.
&7.He was very _________ __________(生气) the driver because his car hit him.
&8.Robots can do lots of dangerous work _____________ ___________(代替) humans.
&9.It looks nice , may I ___________ it ______________?(试穿)
10.Karl has ______________ ________(取得进步) in English with his teacher’s help.
11.Her grandma is very old . She _________ _________(照顾) her at home.
12.Would you like to _________ ______________(去游泳) with us ?
13.Tom is a farmer. He works ________a ____________(在农场)
14.My shoes are _____________ _______________(穿破了). I need a pair of new shoes.
15.What do you ____________ ________________( 认为) the coffee ?
16.What time do you get up _________ ____________ ?(在工作日)
17.You must return the book ___________ ___________(按时)
18.I will ________ ______________(照相) for you at the party.
19.He can’t come to school today because he was ________ _________(住院) yesterday.
20.You should ________ _________(脱掉)your shoes before you come in.
21.I’m ___________ _______________(离开去) Shanghai tomorrow.
22._______________them ________________( 把…..收起来), please.
23.Our team will ________ _____________(同……比赛) theirs tomorrow.
24.Would you like to come and ____________us ___________?(为……加油)
25.They are friendly . We can ________ ______________(交朋友) with them.
26.The Olympic rings ____________ _________(代表) the five parts the world.
27.There are ______________ __________(多于) 200 students on the playground.
28.I can’t sleep well __________ ________________(在晚上).
29.I must ask him to ____________ _____________(放弃) smoking.
30.They were ______________ ___________(害怕) catching SARS.
31.Can you _______________a ______________(带个口信) for Tom ?
32.Lily , __________ ______________(随便吃) to some fish.
33.I _________ ____________(过去常常) play tennis . I stopped playing two years ago.
34.They are ________ _______________(对……感兴趣) climbing mountains.
35.He was sleeping when his friend _________ __________(敲门) the door.
36.I __________ _______________(同意) you.
37.I __________ ____________(做鬼脸) and made my classmates laugh.
38.In fact , water __________ ___________(组成) the largest part of the human body.
39.The dog is _________ __________________(和……玩) the ball.
40.I tried to _________ ___________(叫醒) my wife by ringing the doorbell.
41.She ___________her lesson ___________a song yesterday.(以……开始)
42.The woman _____________me __________(把……错当成) her daughter.
43.She __________ _____________(似乎) be angry with what he said.
44.The old woman _________his dog _________ (把……看作) a member of his family.
45.I hope he will __________ me ___________.(打电话)
46.She is ____________ _____________(对……严格要求) herself.
47.How will you __________ ____________(处置) the library book ?
48.He is _____________ ___________(担心) the English exam.
49.She is afraid of __________ __________________(犯错误).
50.They are going to ___________ _____________( 上演) a new play.
51.We are __________ ____________(尝试) to use a new kind of machine.
52.We _____________ _________________(轮流) to clean the classroom.
53.I __________two hours ____________ ( 花……做)my homework every day.
54.The best way to __________ ______________(筹钱) is to sell newspaper.
55.They were _________ __________(对……吃惊) the wonders.
&56. The book is __________ ____________(值得看)
&57. He is _____________ ______________(对…….满意) the result.
&58.The sweater is ___________ _____________(由……制成) wool.
&59.Children ___________ _____________(依靠) their parents for what they need.
&60.Mrs.Black _________ ___________ (起床) early so that she could catch the early bus this morning.
&61.Can you describe the accident __________ _______________ ?(详细)
&62.We should __________ ___________(向……学习) each other and help each other.
&63.Bad luck ! We _______ ___________( 走失) and couldn’t find each other.
&64.It isn’t easy for us to _________ _____________(执行) this plan.
&65.Our parents ___________us ___________(提供) comfortable conditions.
&66.China has done ____________ __________( 有用的事情) to protect the pollution.
&67.I often _____________ _____________(写信) my friends.
&68.Chatting on line ___________ __________(占据) her too much time every year.
&69.Trees can __________ the wind _________(阻止) blowing the earth away.
&70.You _________ __________ (应该) turn off the lights when you leave home.
&71.Everyone should ________ ________( 关心) wild animals and plant trees.
&72.He has gone Beijing ___________ _______________(出差)
&73. _______ ________(三分之二) of the world’s scientists read in English.
&74.I’m going to the airport to ___________ her__________(给她送行)
&75.Lucy’s ruler is __________ _______________( 与……不同) his.
&76.Tom is _________ ___________(在……薄弱 ) math.
&77.Have you________ __________(听说) the Great Pyramid in Egypt?
&78 We should help people who are __________ ___________( 困境)
&79.When he heard the news , he couldn’t _______ __________( 禁不住哭了).
&80There’s __________ __________( 毫无疑问) that English is very important.
&81. The earth __________ ___________(围绕……) the sun.
&82.Don’t _____________ ______________(嘲笑) people who are in trouble.
&83.At last , they ___________ __________(成功) solving the problem.
&84.All the Chinese are ___________ ______________(感到自豪) its motherland.
&85.Try to ________your skin ___________( 保护……免受) the sun.
&86.They have made progress __________ __________( 因为) their hard work.
&87.An accident ___________ ___________(发生) him yesterday.
&88Lisa dare not speak English ____________ _______________(在公众)
&89.Mr Green __________ ___________(出生) in a small village.
&90.Swimming is __________ ____________(对……好处) our health.
&91.Yesterday we ___________ ___________(到达) Beijing .
&92.They ___________ ______________(过得愉快) at the party last night.
&93.I ____________ _____________( 想要) working hard at English.
&94.____________my mother _________my father (既不……也不)likes playing tennis.
&95.We can ____________you _________ (帮助) your lessons.
&96. Let’s ___________ _______________(去滑冰) this afternoon.
&97. I will _________ ___________( 查阅)the words in the dictionary.
&98.Running is a good way to_____________ _________(保持健康)
&99.Sorry, I’ll do it __________ ________________.( 立刻)
&100.It’s __________ __________(众所周知) he is a good teacher.
词汇专练答案
A . 1. ill&&&&& &&2.yourselves&&&& &&3. helpful&&&& 4. going&&& &&&&&&&&5. fifth/fourth
&& 6.useful&& &&7.reading&&&&&& &&8. front&&&&&& 9. playing &&&&&&&&&10.September
& 11.fell&&& &&&12.single&&&&&&& &&13.travel&&&& 14. healthy& &&&&&&&&15. opening
& 16.invented& 17.careless&&&&&& &18. host&&&&& 19. teeth&&&& &&&&&&&&20.patient
& 21. feeling&& 22.clean&&&&&&&& &&23. throw&&& 24.staying&& &&&&&&&&25.player
& 26.popular& &27.call&&&&&&&&&&& 28.fresh&&&& 29.smoking& &&&&&&&&30.lawn
& 31.message& 32.interested&&&&& &33.used&&&&& 34.Collecting &&&&&&&35.scientist
& 36.flying&&& &37.takes&&&&&&&&& 38.English&&& 39.after&&& &&&&&&&&40.wrong
& 41.guitar& &&42.photos/pictures& 43.little& &&&&44. drawing/dancing& 45.swimming
& 46.harvesting 47.exciting&&&&&& &48.wishes&&&& 49.Teachers’& &&&&&&50.holiday
& 51.best&&&&& 52.taking&&&&&&& &53.answered &&54.longer&&&& &&&&&&55.noisy
& 56.pronunciation& 57.thousands& 58.save&&&&& 59.without&&& &&&&&&60.dictionary
& 61.worried&& 62.goes&&&&&&& &&63.written &&&&64.lonely&&&& &&&&&&65.taking
& 66.important& 67.looking&&&&& &68.trip&&&&&&& 69.population&&&&& 70.obey
& 7}

我要回帖

更多关于 移动如何查询剩余流量 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信