马来西亚苹果手机可以买到中国制造的苹果手机吗

热门搜索:
当前位置:
值得深思:iPhone7中国制造 为啥苹果却赚走最多利润?
一年一度的科技界春晚在今天凌晨拉开帷幕,iPhone7的发布,令中国果粉为之疯狂。
  一年一度的科技界春晚在今天凌晨拉开帷幕。  iPhone7的发布,令中国果粉为之疯狂。  整个二手iPhone6s 市场马上就因为换机潮的到来,而压低了价格;据说很多老公丈夫在这几天得到妻子的格外殷勤照顾;另外,最近手机的摔坏率明显上升,很多女性的手机莫名进水,丢失等状况时有发生。  iPhone7最低版本也要5000元以上,而5000元,是中国手机高不可攀的高峰。  最贵iPhone是iPhone7 plus 256G版本,加上一副1200元的earpods耳机,已经突破了一万元!  众所周知的是,苹果手机虽然风靡世界,却是在中国的工厂里生产的。  iPhone7最著名的生产基地是在中国内陆省份郑州富士康,据说当地的工人达到20万人,夜以继日加班加点生产iPhone7.  iPhone7的很多配件,也是中国生产的,除了核心的A10芯片之外,苹果手机的众多零部件,都是中国公司提供的,围绕苹果有一条著名的中国供应链,甚至在A股市场,沾上苹果供应链概念的股票,往往一飞冲天。  富士康的中国工人们,每天三班倒,8小时工作制,生产出无与伦比的iPhone手机,但是他们的工资却仅仅有三四千元,甚至不够买一部二手的iPhone。  在iPhone的生产链条里,中国的工厂、工人和供应链提供了大量的必要的帮助,却分得最少。苹果公司的大部分利润,流入了美国。
本文由入驻OFweek公众平台的作者撰写,除OFweek官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表OFweek立场。如有侵权或其他问题,请联系举报。
邮箱/用户名:
忘记密码?
用其他账号登录: QQ
请输入评论
机械自动化单片机
广东省/深圳市
四川省/成都市
广东省/深圳市
广东省/深圳市
广东省/深圳市
广东省/深圳市
北京市/海淀区
广东省/深圳市
广东省/深圳市
广东省/惠州市
*文字标题:
*纠错内容:
联系邮箱:
*验 证 码:查看: 71738|回复: 110
如果苹果太贵,中国制造的智能手机可供你选择
If iPhones are too expensive, Chinese-made smartphones may be for you
如果苹果太贵,中国制造的智能手机可供你选择
For the vast majority of Americans, the decision of which smartphone to buy comes down to the latest iPhone or Samsung Galaxy device.
对于绝大多数美国来说,在决定买智能手机时,不是买最新的苹果就是最新的三星盖乐世。
But there are a slew of smartphone makers that many in the U.S. may have never heard of — mostly from&&China — that are every bit as capable as their more mainstream competitors.
但是有大量智能手机厂商很多美国人可能都没听说过——大部分来自中国——而这些智能手机与这些更加主流的手机相比一点都不差。
And while they won’t all work with all carriers, they’ll certainly save many consumers a good chunk of change.
虽然他们没有与所有的运营商合作,但是绝对可以给消费者省下一大笔钱。
OnePlus 3T
OnePlus is a Chinese-based company that makes ridiculously powerful, high-end Google(GOOG, GOOGL) Android smartphones for a surprisingly low price. The handset maker’s latest device, OnePlus 3T, features a 5.5-inch AMOLED display, 64GB of on-board storage, 6GB of RAM, a beefy Qualcomm (QCOM) processor and a 16MP rear camera. Those are some impressive specs.
中国一加公司制造非常强大高端的谷歌安卓智能手机,价格惊人的低。该公司的最新手机一加3T有5.5英尺主动有机发光二极管显示屏,64GB内存,6GB运行内存,强大的高通处理器,16MP后摄。这些都是令人惊艳的规格。
To get that, you’ll spend just $439. Samsung’s Galaxy S8 and Apple’s (AAPL) iPhone 7 Plus, which also have 5.5-inch displays, cost $624 and $769, respectively. That’s a heck of a price difference for a phone that’s roughly on a par with Samsung and Apple’s offerings in terms of performance and features.
只要439美元,三星S8和苹果7+也是5.5显示屏,分别是624美元和769美元。在性能和配置几乎和二者相似的情况下,这也太便宜了吧!
The only problem with the OnePlus 3T is that it doesn’t work with Verizon (VZ) or Sprint’s (S)networks. So if you’re an AT&T (T) or T-Mobile (TMUS) customer, you’re set. If not, then you’re out of luck.
一加3T的唯一问题是不能和运行在Verizon 或Sprint网络上。所以如果你是AT&T 或T-Mobile 用户,那就可以购买了。如果不是的话,那运气就太差了。
Chinese smartphone maker Huawei might not be a household name in the U.S., but it’s one of the most popular handset brands in the world behind just Apple and Samsung.
中国智能手机厂商华为在美国可能不是家喻户晓,但是它是排在苹果和三星之后的全球三大手机品牌之一。
The Huawei P9 is an Android-powered device with a slick dual-camera setup that can capture more light thanks to its use of a color and monochrome sensor. Translation: your photos will look better in low-light settings.
华为P9是安卓机,双摄像头,可以捕捉更多的光线。也就是说即使在微光的环境下你所拍摄的照片看起来也很好。
The 5.2-inch P9 comes in a 32GB model for $369 and 64GB version for $389. Both phones include either 3GB or 4GB of RAM and 8-core Huawei processors. However, like the OnePlus One 3T, the P9 only works on T-Mobile and AT&T, not Verizon or Sprint.
<font color="#.2英寸的P9有32G,369美元,64G是389美元。两款手机都有3或4G内存,8核华为处理器。然而,就像一加,P9只运行在T-Mobile 和 AT&T网络上。
LeEco Le Pro 3
乐视生态Le Pro 3
LeEco is the Netflix of China. Except it also sells smartphones and televisions to draw potential consumers to its services. The company has been trying to break into the U.S. market with little success so far, but it’s not for a lack of impressive hardware. Case in point:the Le Pro 3. Compatible with T-Mobile and AT&T, the handset is the kind of premium device you’d expect from Apple and Samsung.
乐视生态就是中国的Netflix(网飞公司)。但是它还卖智能手机和电视机以吸引潜在的客户。该公司一直想进入美国市场,但是还没取得什么成功,但不是因为该公司的产品不好。这款手机也是运行在T-Mobile 和 AT&T上,这是类似于苹果和三星的高端设备。
It features a 5.5-inch display, though with a 1080p resolution, a high-speed processor, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The handset also gets a 12MP rear camera and 8MP front shooter. It’s a beautiful phone and certainly worth the $349 you’ll pay for it, as long as you’re not a Verizon or Sprint user.
<font color="#.5英寸显示屏,1080P分辨率,4GB运行内存,高速处理器,64G内存。12MP后置摄像头和8MP前置摄像头。这是一款好看的手机,绝对值349美元。
Motorola G5 Plus
摩托罗拉G5+
Okay, so you’ve definitely heard of Motorola before. The company, which is now owned by China’s Lenovo, built the communications devices that astronauts use when they landed on the moon.
你肯定是听说过摩托罗拉的。摩托罗拉之前给登月航天员提供通信设备,现在该公司为中国联想所有。
But Motorola’s U.S. market share is as low as 4%., which means many of you probably don’t think of the handset maker when heading to the store.
但是摩托罗拉的美国市场只有4%,这意味着很多人都不会去买该公司的手机。
If you’re in the market for a low-cost smartphone, Motorola’s Moto G5 Plus is a solid choice. Starting at $229, the G5 Plus has a 5.2-inch 1080p display, an 8-core processor, either 32 or 64GB of storage and a 12MP rear camera.
如果你想买廉价的手机,摩托罗拉的Moto G5+就是个很好的选择。只要229美元,5.2英寸,1080P显示器,8核处理器,32或64G内存,12MP后置摄像头。
That’s a decent phone for a decent price.
物美价廉。
Nick9 hours ago
iPhones have like an 800% markup over production cost. Apple is one of the worst companies on the planet. They outsource all their manufacturing jobs to China and pay 4 dollars a day, horde profits over seas so they don't have to pay taxes, and gouge consumers with ridiculous markups...but liberals love them lol.
苹果手机的利润几乎是成本的800%。苹果是世界上最糟糕的公司之一。他们将所有的制造业就业机会外包到中国,每天支付4美元,在海外有大笔利润,所以不用纳税,然后用荒唐的价格欺诈消费者。但是自由主义者爱他们吖,哈哈。
GRIMMMM9 hours ago
What do ya mean IF apple is too expensive?? Of course they are.
文章说“如果苹果太贵”是什么意思?就是太贵,不用如果。
Kevin9 hours ago
Who knew phones made by Chinese slave labor could be so expensive?
谁又会料到中国奴工制造的手机会这么贵呢?
Paul9 hours ago
iPhones are Chinese.....
苹果手机也是中国造。。。
DaveBliss10 hours ago
I have a Blu smartphone I bought for $150. Does everything I need it to do, takes great pictures, and I can pop in any cell service I want to use. What's not to love?
我买了一个150美元的Blu智能手机。功能齐全,拍照,各种手机服务。大爱。
BjornBorkBorkBork10 hours ago
More proof Apple and Sansung are sticking it to consumers.
这更表明苹果和三星在欺诈客户。
racefan9 hours ago
I have an Apple 5s that is locked with a carrier and can't be unlocked even though I paid for the phone (about $500) a few years ago. I can do without Apple.
我几年前花500美元买了个苹果5s,和一家运营商绑定,无法解绑。没有苹果我也行。
Jeff8 hours ago
Can you imagine if a phone was made 100% in the good ole USA? It would probably be a $2,000.00 phone.
你能想象手机100%在美国制造吗?那价格将达到2000美元。
Michael8 hours ago
As a bonus, most Chinese android phones have built-in spyware and malware that send your texts and other information to servers in Shenzhen.
但是大部分中国安卓手机有内置间谍软件和恶意软件,会将你的短信和其他信息发送到深圳的服务器里去。
Thor-axe7 hours ago
Paying Apple's premium solely for their OS is completely unjustifiable.
为了苹果的操作系统而花高价这完全是不合理的。
spideycents9 hours ago
or buy the Samsung or Apple's &last year's& model for $175
或者购买三星或者苹果“去年的”型号,只要175美元。
Robert9 hours ago
Moto G is actually pretty good. Its UI and user input actually even have some advantages over iPhone. If the company can just spend a few bucks to polish up its Google generic icons, the phones will look like a million-bucks.
Moto G实际上非常好。它的用户界面和用户输入在某些方面甚至比苹果好。如果该公司能花点钱润色其谷歌类的图标,那么它的手机看起来就会很棒。
bootsycollinsandtherubberbandband7 hours ago
Screw apple. They are ripping you all off. They are chinese as well.
去他妈苹果。欺诈消费者。也是中国造。
clark9 hours ago
how long did we live without cell phones, why so dependent on them now, i dont have one or want one, i waste enough time in yahoo on my computer
以前没手机不照样活,所以为什么这么依赖手机,我没有手机,也不想要,我在电脑上浏览雅虎已经够浪费时间的了。
George6 hours ago
&Chinese-made smartphones may be for you&
They are ALL Chinese made, stupid!
Some morons though think if they have Apple it makes them look smarter or wealthier or somehow superior. Maybe it does (in someone like them eyes) but for a normal people they've been scammed to use inferior hardware for 20 to 30% higher price.
蠢,都是中国制造的。
有些白痴觉得拥有苹果手机就感觉自己更聪明,更富有或者更高人一等。或许是的(在同类的眼中),但是在正常人看来,他们是多花了20到30%的钱购买了一个低劣的手机。
dlglass8 hours ago
Just where do you think iPhones are made??? Kansas City?
你以为苹果手机哪里造的??堪萨斯城?
Linda7 hours ago
How many readers have Yahoo prevented them from posting their comments regarding trump like they have with me?
有多少读者像我一样无法在雅虎上发表有关川普的评论?
Craig8 hours ago
Probably comes with Chinese spyware to steal our secrets
可能内置了中国间谍软件来窃取我们的秘密。
[copy]LBJ9 hours ago
I have the Moto G and it is a great phone for the price for sure, but all these comments fail to note that the Mac OS is superior in many ways. It is not just about raw components. How can Apple iPhone bashers explain how the older model iPhones can still easily beat Samsungs most recent flagship phones in speed tests despite having slower processors? Answer: better data management, which means the iPhones are programmed better and the OS is more intelligent and efficient. If you don't want to pay for this, then don't, but don't imply or outright state that Apple is conning consumers. Just like with sports cars, 10% better performance costs a lot more than 10% more. If you don't want that extra 10%, then don't pay for it, but if you do want it, then pay for it. Simple.
我也有一个Moto G,当然也是物美价廉,但是这些网友评论都没有提及苹果Mac OS操作系统的优越性。这不仅仅是原始配件那么简单。苹果的旧款虽然处理器更慢但在速度测试中依然可以打败三星的最新旗舰手机,这是为什么?答案:更好的数据管理,也就是说苹果的编程更好,其操作系统更加智能高效。如果你不想为此买单,那就不要买,但是不要说苹果是在欺骗消费者。就像跑车,10%的更好性能花费的价格不止10%。如果你不想这额外的10%性能,那就不要买,如果想要的话那就买,就这么简单。
BlueMan9 hours ago
My LG smartphone cost $49.99 at Wal-Mart a few months ago, is fast and does everything that I need it to do. I will never understand the need to spend hundreds of dollars on a vanity phone that might be incrementally better than mine at best. Lots of Americans hate their money.
几个月前我在沃尔玛买了个49.99美元的LG智能手机,速度快,功能齐全。我真搞不明白花几百美元买那么贵的手机干嘛,可能也就比我的手机好点。很多美国人讨厌自己的钱。[/copy]
Bill S8 hours ago
tech stole from apple
从苹果那里偷来的技术。
TEEDUB2 hours ago
I phones are Chinese made. Apple is just too gay and greedy.
苹果也是中国制造的。苹果太gay太贪婪了。
GovFreebies6 hours ago
China is only out to STEAL & COPY!
中国只知道窃取和山寨!
JillB8 hours ago
I use MetroPCS so I guess most of these wouldn't suit me.
我用的运营商是MetroPCS,所以大部分的这些手机都不适合我。
TheUser8 hours ago
Those phones are android powered, maybe a more accurate comparison should be with samsung or htc
这些手机都是安卓驱动的,所以更应该和三星或者HTC进行比较。
Michael9 hours ago
I am going back to my flip phone
我打算用回我的翻盖手机。
Manfred9 hours ago
The appeal of iPhones is much like the appeal of Starbucks, for show only.
苹果的吸引力很像星巴克的吸引力,只是为了卖弄。
感谢翻译,感谢对龙腾网的支持。
还有人提HTC,不错啊,可以再抢救一下
棱镜门和维基解密,揭发的都是你们自己国家的破事,
怎么反而中国的电子产品中枪被贴上监听的罪名?
斯诺登没拿诺贝尔和平奖,我表示很遗憾。
不是手机迷,用哪种都行,不挑。
美国以安全的名义禁止中国手机进入美国市场才保住了苹果的地位,如果美国敢放开美国市场,苹果就离死不远了。
就在两年前,小米手机还排在智能手机销量前三,现在基本完蛋啦。
小米质量不是一般的垃圾
再也不买国产手机了,现在苹果质量真好
自己是被监控的奴隶还浑然不知。
小米感觉又有点气死回生了。。。我买了米6,感觉软件有点问题,经常出现卡顿及断流现象。不知道升级系统之后能不能好点。。。
还有人提HTC,不错啊,可以再抢救一下
HTC的手机我和我隔壁宿舍的朋友们这辈子都不会再用了,自从那年我和隔壁宿舍6个HTC一个礼拜之内坏了5个之后
龙腾移动网页版
duncan 发表于
就在两年前,小米手机还排在智能手机销量前三,现在基本完蛋啦。
小米质量不是一般的垃圾
再也不买国产手 ...
小米还行吧,我用的就是红米年抛机,摔摔打打的也没事,之前我爸的红米都被他整个撞成曲面屏还用了一段时间。。
苹果机在美国才卖多少钱啊,比在中国卖的廉价的多,居然还觉得贵??再也不买苹果机!
说得好像美国佬觉得自己的短信被FBI窃听就心甘情愿一样
白皮真的笨啊。作为屁民一点觉悟也没。
什么手机隐私会到深圳,这都被洗脑什么地步了。
你一个美国屁民,如果你的国家需要搞你,不要谈你什么手机通讯了,就你的银行卡,存折冻结一下,够你受。
探头,通讯运营商,卫星,等等。
说到底就是老爷们一个电话的事情。还真有人把自己屁民的隐私当回事说的。
用的华为,如果不是像cpu这种无法替代的,我就用国产的,希望中国的电子科技更高更强
监视你干啥,你以为你是谁
我小米 我都用2年了。一切正常,唯一不好的是:我以前没购买高配版本。16G储存 不够用了。
龙腾移动网页版
原来一加在外面还是有名气的,我去贴膜人家商家都不认得一加
我用华为荣耀6 我不玩手机游戏 所以我买低端的 但我的台式机电脑却是专门玩游戏的 2012年买的 差不多1万块 直到今年还可以玩最新的3D游戏。
用过红米,考虑到那个价位,挺满意的··········记得有一次蒸鸡蛋,自己脑残忘记把手机从锅盖拿下来了,洗完澡后,关掉火才看到滚烫的手机,本来以为已经报废了,放在冰箱冷冻室降温之后,开机照常使用。
我的红米开4G天线那好烫啊,虽然不影响使用,之前用的三星就不会,但是三星用了两年然后触屏就不灵敏了,至于苹果我就不打算考虑了,我还不如一年换一个手机。
现在的手机,无论是自带系统还是安装的APP,只要有可能,都拼命把你的所有的个人信息想办法往厂方服务器传,不管用不用的上,这确实是一大诟病。几乎手机联系人、短信、通话记录都是要的,想想你的一举一动、所有联系都在厂方掌控中,确实有点不寒而栗。
由于在当时在美国留学的关系,用苹果7年了,当然,是断断续续的使用,中间也换过华为,小米。
感觉都还行吧,各有各的优缺点。
小米还行吧,我用的就是红米年抛机,摔摔打打的也没事,之前我爸的红米都被他整个撞成曲面屏还用了一段时 ...
那是幕羊犬 可能还是收台币的&&在吹捧 粑粑而已&&不用管他
前面的傻逼 别他妈舔苹果还把小米踩一脚&&去年小米的确销量下滑了& &但今年上半年又回升了& &除了小米 没几个公司能做到销量下滑后再次回复的&&
龙腾移动网页版
Amelia 发表于
棱镜门和维基解密,揭发的都是你们自己国家的破事,
怎么反而中国的电子产品中枪被贴上监听的罪名?
哈哈,西方洗脑水平高。
苹果挺好,黑苹果的都是脑残么?没人逼你买。
用的华为P9年多了,很好用,可惜屏幕在过年的时候摔花了,有点难看
Craig8 hours ago
Probably comes with Chinese spyware to steal our secrets
可能内置了中国间谍软件来窃取我们的秘密。